PDA

View Full Version : A ZEN CONVERSATION - Zen Gardner with Callista, Will and hosted by Bibi

Callista
5th May 2016, 14:55
In light of recent revelations i choose not to support zen gardner and therefore remove this video which was recorded in good faith at the time.

samildamach
6th May 2016, 07:41
Really enjoyed ,best one so far looking fwd to part 2.

RunningDeer
6th May 2016, 13:45
Thanks, Callista. I enjoyed listening to you All and look forward to part 2.

Zen Gardner mentioned his new book called, “You Are the Awakening (http://www.amazon.com/You-Are-Awakening-Zen-Gardner/dp/1522897097/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1462541611&sr=1-1&keywords=zen+gardner)”. Like his blog, it’s real, concise and balanced with inspiration and reminders to go within and to follow your intuition.

CD7
6th May 2016, 15:31
Interesting conversation! Pulled some heart strings as your about to read......

WHY GO INTO THE PROGRAM? BECAUSE ITS A COMFORT ZONE.

LISTEN........THERES MUCH DISCOMFORT.....SUFFERING IN THE PROGRAM. PLEASE STOP THIS IDEA THAT PEOPLE ARE "COMFORTABLE" "SET IN THEIR WAYS"

PEOPLE ARE BEING TIED DOWN....THRIVING FOR BASIC SURVIVAL. I TOO FEEL DEAF EARS.....

MOVE IF YOUR NOT HAPPY? The following is an anology of what I feel and see with the many who are in such a state of survival ON MANY LEVELS.....and the ones standing along the rim.

A long deep WELL (water well) has many at the bottom. They have been crying, asking for help, some have been hurt and cannot speak but the suffering is all the same. Time and TIME AGAIN THOSE AT THE RIM OF THE WELL CONTINUE TO *JUDGE* the reasons WHY they are down there. THE RIM DWELLERS CONTINUE TO DROP BOOKS AND VIDEOS DOWN THE WELL HOPING THAT THE "INFORMATION" CAN HELP THEM OUT OF THE WELL.
THE RIM DWELLERS CONTINUE TO DROP "MAGIC SNAKE OIL" DOWN THE WELL.
THOSE IN THE WELL KEEP TRYING TO CLIMB UP THE STEEP WALL EVEN IN THEIR WEAKNESS FROM NO REAL FOOD DOWN THE WELL....THEY YELL TO THE RIM DWELLERS "WE NEED A LADDER" THE RIM DWELLERS RESPOND...YOU HAVE TO DO THAT YOURSELF MY BROTHER...I AM A SPITITUAL BEING BUT YOU MUST DO THIS YOURSELF...ALSO THE WHISPERS OF "SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG WITH YOU ALL?" I MEAN "JUST MOVE" JUST CLIMB OUT!?

THOSE IN THE WELL CONTINUE TO SUFFER.....THERE ARE THOSE WHO DIED TRYING TO BE THE BASE SO OTHER COULD CLIMB...YET ALL THEY NEEDED WAS A LADDER FROM THE TOP...A ****IN ROPE....

PEOPLE ARE ****NOT COMFORTABLE****

PEOPLE ARE OVERDOSING FROM THEIR COMFORTABLENESS! LOL YOU FEEL ME?
PEOPLE ARE DYING IN SLOW MOTION....

WHAT IS NEEDED......IS IF YOU HAVE A LADDER TO SEND THOSE IN NEED OF HELP PLEASE DO SO ...OTHERWISE DO NOT DISCUSS "WHAT THEY CAN DO" "WHAT THEY SHOULD DO" "WHATS WRONG WITH THEM"

Callista
7th May 2016, 13:34
In light of recent revelations i choose not to support zen gardner and therefore remove this video which was recorded in good faith at the time.

Becky
8th May 2016, 21:34
I have really enjoyed all your recent interviews - wonderful!

Callista
9th May 2016, 04:41