PDA

View Full Version : WikiLeaks outs Aussie Minister Mark Arbib as a US SPY!

jackovesk
8th December 2010, 22:39
I knew this Fella was WROTTEN to the CORE!

WikiLeaks outs Mark Arbib as US informant...

FEDERAL Labor powerbroker Mark Arbib has been outed as a key source of intelligence on government and internal party machinations to the US embassy.

New embassy cables, released by WikiLeaks to Fairfax newspapers today, reveal the influential right-wing Labor MP has been one of the embassy's best ALP informants, along with former frontbencher Bob McMullan and current MP Michael Danby.

The documents say the Minister for Sport had been secretly offering details of Labor's inner workings even before his election to the Senate in 2007, dating back to his time as general secretary of the party's NSW branch from 2004.

Senator Arbib was one of the "faceless men" who was instrumental in the decision to oust Kevin Rudd and install Julia Gillard as Prime Minister in June.

Here's a Picture of the Treasonous THUG..!

http://resources2.news.com.au/images/2010/09/19/1225926/294190-senator-mark-arbib.jpg

Remember these names people: Mark Arbib - Bob McMullan - Machael Danby. All have committed High Treason and should be Sacked Immediately!

Mark these Names Down as NWO Minions that have been OUTED so far! I'm sure many are to follow!

Thanks to Wikileaks these Traitors are starting to be Exposed for the Scum they are..!

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/wikileaks/us-espionage-trial-endgame-for-julian-assange/story-fn775xjq-1225967923486

Ross
8th December 2010, 23:02
At last we are seeing what most of us already knew...

Politics/governments are rotten to the core, have always been, and sadly in the current 'form' of politics, it will continue.

I have zero interest left in this current system. There is no ethics, no intergrity and no truth.

Ross

Anchor
8th December 2010, 23:11
I think people are reading more into this than they should.

SPY? Really, how about just someone communicative.

Ross
8th December 2010, 23:23

Thats the kind of statement I would expect to come from a politician.

Ross

bluestflame
8th December 2010, 23:26
communicative about the inner workings of australian government to a foreign government wether ally or not is sorta bad manners to say the least

jackovesk
8th December 2010, 23:27

Hi John,

What do you Mean???

These are the very NWO Scum we are fighting against!

Informant, Communicative? I say Treasonous Scum/Spy!

Anchor
8th December 2010, 23:29
He is only a spy if he leaked secrets to the US. That would be ironic in this scenario would it not?

Ross, my reason for taking issue with the "spin on spin" that I see in recent vitriolic posts is that I strongly feel we need to remain objective in our analysis.

Yes, the truth we are seeing will get us pissed off and rile us up. That is the exact nature of these times we are moving through.

Fighting with hate is a loss leader in my view.

The truth is sufficiently powerful to sort things out over time. Distorting it with hate and anger will probably prolong the agony.

Teakai
8th December 2010, 23:30
Do you only get sacked for treason now?

Anchor
8th December 2010, 23:35
communicative about the inner workings of australian government to a foreign government wether ally or not is sorta bad manners to say the least

Of course. I don't recall seeing the word spy used in any headlines I have read so far (I admit I have not read them all).

He has been called different things - US man in Australia, Henchmen etc but not Spy. The Cable refers to his qualities as a useful person to know in Australia for the US Diplo's.

Martin
8th December 2010, 23:43
Here in Germany it is Helmut Metzner (the now former office manager of Guido Westerwelle) who informed the US about the last coalition negotiations of the CDU and FDP. Nobody is talking about what it is though: Landesverrat or as most of you would say high treason. He will probably even stay member of the FDP. If something like this would had happened 10 or even 5 years ago the impact would have been tremendous. But as of now there is no much noise concerning this fact. It's all about Wikileaks and the recently hacker attacks. Nobody is talking about the released cables ... if I were not accustomed to that I probably would be driven mad by now seeing all the spinning here.

And a funny fact: today here in Leipzig all the trams were shut down due to the heavy weather conditions. This is the first time in almost 25 or 30 years. Global warming my ass. Getting off topic. :eek:

MfG

Martin

bluestflame
8th December 2010, 23:55
John , I'm sure you'll get to read that word and many other variations of it over the next couple of weeks

ponda
9th December 2010, 01:26
Of course. I don't recall seeing the word spy used in any headlines I have read so far (I admit I have not read them all).

He has been called different things - US man in Australia, Henchmen etc but not Spy. The Cable refers to his qualities as a useful person to know in Australia for the US Diplo's.

If what he was up to was so harmless then why all of the secrecy about it.

Here's a quote from: http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/yank-in-the-ranks-20101208-18pwi.html

"THE federal Labor minister and right-wing powerbroker Mark Arbib is one of the US embassy's valued confidential contacts, providing inside information and commentary on the workings of the government and the ALP.

Secret embassy cables obtained by WikiLeaks and made available exclusively to this website reveal that Senator Arbib has been in regular contact with US embassy officers. His candid comments are incorporated in reports to Washington with requests that his identity as a ''protected'' source be guarded."

This is all getting very very interesting.

I wonder how the politicians are sleeping these days.....

Btw there is a poll on smh.com.au that asks "Should government agencies take more action to stop WikiLeaks from operating?"...90% say that they should not stop Wikileaks from operating

Kind of says it all really

poll link: http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politics/america-will-kill-rudd-with-kindness-20101208-18poe.html#poll

Ahkenaten
9th December 2010, 05:11

hahahahahaha very funny John - I will say that this guy is extremely dangerous looking - "BODY LANGUAGE" you know hahahahaha

Sorry I don't mean to be cavalier about a serious subject and agree that we should treat all information with dispassion - I am just almost to the overload on this!!

For the purposes of clarity, the definition of "spy" whether he has been so charged yet or not, is:

"A clandestine agent employed by a state to obtain intelligence relating to its eventual or actual enemies at home or abroad. One who secretly watches another or others. The act of watching covertly. To keep under surveillance with hostile intent. to catch sight of. To observe secretly or closely, to engage in espionage, or to investigate."

Seems to me that what it appears the guy has been doing meets the definition of spying IF he accepted money or any other kind of remuneration for his information activities.

Bea
9th December 2010, 05:50
I don't think Arbib is a spy,I think he's just a big ego in a small pond. He's seen as a "kingmaker" here in Oz in the Labor party.
I think chatting with foreign diplomats would be massaging his sense of self importance as well as keeping a poker in the fire of his political ambitions.

Ahkenaten
9th December 2010, 06:45
Gosh if this guy is a big fish in a small pond he sure is one UGLY MF........................would you buy a used car from him? Not me!

jackovesk
9th December 2010, 09:33
He is only a spy if he leaked secrets to the US. That would be ironic in this scenario would it not?

Ross, my reason for taking issue with the "spin on spin" that I see in recent vitriolic posts is that I strongly feel we need to remain objective in our analysis.

Yes, the truth we are seeing will get us pissed off and rile us up. That is the exact nature of these times we are moving through.

Fighting with hate is a loss leader in my view.

The truth is sufficiently powerful to sort things out over time. Distorting it with hate and anger will probably prolong the agony.

I don't think Arbib is a spy,I think he's just a big ego in a small pond. He's seen as a "kingmaker" here in Oz in the Labor party.
I think chatting with foreign diplomats would be massaging his sense of self importance as well as keeping a poker in the fire of his political ambitions.

Hi John & Bea,

Don't take this the wrong way, but in these Corrupt times HOW IN HELL do you move up the Value Chain? This ScumBag obviously has sold his own Country out to further his own political career! Not only to his fellow Australians Minions but to the American/Global NWO Cabal. But he got CAUGHT OUT did'nt he!

I Love my Country and I know (For a Fact) that both Liberal & Labor have been infiltrated by these ScumBags, Arbib has just Punched every Australian in the Face yet some seem to think that's OK? Well I don't! HOW & WHO gave this person WHO nobody even Knew a few years ago the Power to Sack a PM in the 1st place in such little time? A nobody Like Arbib does NOT gain such power without doing something for the PTB!

As I said before I Love my Country and would Fight to the Death for it's Sovereignty!

Some say I'm Angry? Well, I guess I am because I know what the End Game is and you and your family are really not going to like the End Result!

If you have'nt learnt from what has already happened in the US & Europe over the last 3 years in particular, What's Wrong with You? Why are you being so Soft on this ScumBag!

John Quote: "He is only a spy if he leaked secrets to the US. That would be ironic in this scenario would it not?"

John, he leaked Rudd's ultimate Demise & Coup to the US 9 Months before it happened!

Another thing, let me perfectly clear I have nothing against the American people. Just their Govt.

Anchor
9th December 2010, 11:12
What's Wrong with You?

Look if you don't mind, I try not to get into answering loaded questions.

We all have our different modus operandi. Let there be no misunderstanding - I stand firmly against tyranny. I don't want to call anyone scum, etc. I have in the past and lived to regret it (when it turned out I was wrong).

I believe that what we see in others (to be clear what we see) is very much a reflection of something at the core of our own being. I try not to hate myself, but if I do hate on others then that is exactly what I am doing hating some core part of myself. The basis for this is my understanding of the Law of One. I totally believe that we are all connected and in some way involved and responsible (in varying degrees) for everything that happens.

Consequently, over time I have developed a belief that no-one is beyond redemption. No matter how far they go away from what my own limited conscience tells me is acceptable. In our sphere, the elite represent a tangled knot of karma. In that knot are surely people who have approached the depths, have realized what's wrong, want to get free but are so deeply tied into the karmic knots of distortion they cannot escape. I am not defending anyone in particular here but as a general principle instead of hate and anger, love is the answer. With love you both get fixed.

As I said before I Love my Country and would Fight to the Death for it's Sovereignty!

Some say I'm Angry? Well, I guess I am because I know what the End Game is and you and your family are really not going to like the End Result!

I think its important to re-state that I love the planet. I don't care for man made national boundaries or organizational structures which are of elitist origin.

Anger is part of the process for everyone. We all get it and we all face it. Everything has a purpose.

I know what the End Game is and you and your family are really not going to like the End Result!

Interim challenges aside, on which we will agree about, I think we need to agree to disagree on that one for the time being.

John..

jackovesk
9th December 2010, 11:43
Look if you don't mind, I try not to get into answering loaded questions.

We all have our different modus operandi. Let there be no misunderstanding - I stand firmly against tyranny. I don't want to call anyone scum, etc. I have in the past and lived to regret it (when it turned out I was wrong).

I believe that what we see in others (to be clear what we see) is very much a reflection of something at the core of our own being. I try not to hate myself, but if I do hate on others then that is exactly what I am doing hating some core part of myself. The basis for this is my understanding of the Law of One. I totally believe that we are all connected and in some way involved and responsible (in varying degrees) for everything that happens.

Consequently, over time I have developed a belief that no-one is beyond redemption. No matter how far they go away from what my own limited conscience tells me is acceptable. In our sphere, the elite represent a tangled knot of karma. In that knot are surely people who have approached the depths, have realized what's wrong, want to get free but are so deeply tied into the karmic knots of distortion they cannot escape. I am not defending anyone in particular here but as a general principle instead of hate and anger, love is the answer. With love you both get fixed.

I think its important to re-state that I love the planet. I don't care for man made national boundaries or organizational structures which are of elitist origin.

Anger is part of the process for everyone. We all get it and we all face it. Everything has a purpose.

Interim challenges aside, on which we will agree about, I think we need to agree to disagree on that one for the time being.

John..

Fair Call John, I am frustrated because I saw this coming a long time ago.

I distinctly remember having a Conversation with my Father last year and telling him Mark Arbib & Kevin Rudd are Corrupt and the Wikileaks Cable just confirmed in print what I already knew.

I simply don't want our Country going down the same path as the US & Europe!

I understand what your saying, but if somebody punches you in the Face do you just stand there and take it or do you defend yourself?

Anchor
9th December 2010, 12:00
I understand what your saying, but if somebody punches you in the Face do you just stand there and take it or do you defend yourself?

In the heat of the moment, most probably, based on past experience, I will do my best to mitigate against damage to my body, so I am not exactly in the "turn the other cheek" league :)

However, what happens afterwards is another matter.

Generally though, I have a standing order in with the universe to look after me if I am a good boy, stay on mission and to the extent I can see it coming avoid trouble - and so far its delivering!