PDA

View Full Version : (HOAX) Pope Francis Warns of “Hellfire From Above” Ahead of U.S. Visit

astridmari
16th September 2015, 16:20
Just read this article from Realnewsrightnow. com according to which the pope said:

"In a statement released by the Vatican Tuesday morning, Pope Francis, who is scheduled to arrive in the United States on September 22nd, announced that he has been visited “on three occasions by heavenly beings” who, most recently, have warned of an “impending crisis” that could have dire consequences for life on earth."

The pope asked Christians around the world to absolve themselves of sin in the days and weeks ahead.

http://realnewsrightnow.com/2015/09/08/pope-francis-warns-of-hellfire-from-above-ahead-of-u-s-visit/

So what kind of ETs is he in contact with I wonder, according someone - cant remember who at the moment - the catholic church is supposed to go under and loose its power very soon.

waves
16th September 2015, 16:31
This is totally unconfirmable, there is absolutely no text of the actual sermon, seemingly no 'news' of it from even Italy, and as of yesterday, I have only found one story being passed around with the exact same wording on the site you mentioned and 'before it's news', both extremely suspect sources. I wouldn't take it seriously.

sunflower
16th September 2015, 16:45
It is quite likely that this site posts "hoax' news. The VATICAN is always circumspect in the way that it releases information. It would never release important news in this manner.

Also three articles mentioned in "related news" below the article are obviously untrue. Silly or satirical???

-Vatican City Conducts 'Successful' Nuclear TestIn "BREAKINGNEWS"

-Donald Trump Demands Vatican Release Jesus' 'Birth Certificate'In "ARAB

-Protestant Leaders Declare Reunification of Churches Under the Holy SeeIn "RELIGION"

astridmari
16th September 2015, 16:57
Yea, probably is some prank of sorts. I should have checked the site better before posting. Sorry. :o

Bill Ryan
16th September 2015, 17:15
Comment to the article here:

http://realnewsrightnow.com/2015/09/08/pope-francis-warns-of-hellfire-from-above-ahead-of-u-s-visit/comment-page-1/#comment-3209

Could you please indicate which sermon it was, on which date? And give us the link? I listened to the whole sermon of 6th September, available on youtube, but he did not say anything about something coming from above nor a celestial event. Nothing. I speak (a.o) Italian and Spanish. Because he did not say anything, I then went on to listen to the sermon of 30. August, and also there he did not say anything about any impending event.

Hoax, Folks. :)

astridmari
16th September 2015, 17:34
According this hoax article from 8 th of Septembre the sermon should have been sunday so it would have been the 6 th of Septembre. So if someone who listened to that one and heard nothing of the sort there is no doubt about it is a hoax. Again as I said in previous post - I should have checked better before posting.

kersley
16th September 2015, 23:13
Every time I hear of any news good or bad, the first thing I do is check here because I'm truly bless to be a part of this Awesome forum where nothing escape us..
We have many amazing talents here on Avalon.. Fools or gullible we are not..

Tyy1907
16th September 2015, 23:52
What gets me is what is the frickin point of putting out fake news stories such as this? My only theory is to gauge the reactions of people or just simply to try and bait in as many as they can to see who cries wolf and then embarass/discredit any who bite. Using scenarios that have indeed been contemplated on being used. :confused:

Fellow Aspirant
17th September 2015, 02:39
What gets me is what is the frickin point of putting out fake news stories such as this? My only theory is to gauge the reactions of people or just simply to try and bait in as many as they can to see who cries wolf and then embarass/discredit any who bite. Using scenarios that have indeed been contemplated on being used. :confused:

I think the whole point is for trolls to get some yucks at the expense of the gullible. Too easy, in my opinion. :rolleyes:

B.

lucidity
17th September 2015, 10:59
Hello Siblings,

Maybe fake news stories are an attack by the mainstream news media.
They pollute the alternative news media with bogus stories in order
to discredit the alternative news media in the eyes of a growing audience.

From our perspective, we don't know if there is _some_ truth to this
story or _no_ truth to this story. Maybe there's a vestige of truth
under this story somewhere. Maybe the Pope has confided in someone
that he's been visited by 'heavenly beings' ... or maybe just non humans.
Maybe he has fears of 'hell fire from above' ... and maybe that phrase
will appear in some speech he will make in America on 22nd.

It would be useful if someone could establish the original source of this
story so we can treat future stories from that source with caution.

be happy

lucidity :-)

Kryztian
17th September 2015, 13:27
"Real News Right Now" also did a story on how the Pope has changed the 10 commandments - this is site dedicated to spreading hoaxes people.