PDA

View Full Version : Power of Faith!

Deega
20th May 2016, 13:13

Here is a true story of one of my wife (Registered Massotherapist Practitioner) client, call her friend.

This friend had a sister who was living difficult times, and at one point, she drank Prestone Liquid hoping to die, she died but she went through an ordeal no family want to live, see, eventually after four days, outplugged from machine, she passed.

The friend had seen her going through the ordeal, and she was somehow very scared that she was continuing living hell in the after-world. My friend had sincere faith in angels, and she was wondering nervously on her sister, after death, well being.

At Easter, she called on her to know how she was doing, and asked her to give a sign that she was OK. After supper, she went on her porch, Sun was setting, and she saw this magnificient sign. She had time to take a photo. It looks like a bird, but it's not, from my limited understanding, it's having an angel like appearance, I don't know, but it's strange, and beautiful.

I zoom it out a bit, outstanding. Then, I used a negative filter (Photoshop) to see if I could add something to it, I don't think so, it speaks for itself.

Quite impressive, had me thinking.

Foxie Loxie
20th May 2016, 17:03
It's amazing how we are "connected"!

Bill Ryan
20th May 2016, 17:10
It looks like a bird, but it's not

I have to say, I think it is: a bird carrying something like a large bunch of grass.

But it's a remarkable experience, nonetheless — not because of what it might actually 'really' have been physically, but because of the very important message it conveyed to your friend. Genuine, profound experiences sometimes do work that way. :star:

Deega
20th May 2016, 20:10
From the friend perspective, she saw this object, was it a reflection of the Sun on another reflecting body in line with her eyes, maybe, or not! or as you said Bill, look like a bird. She said that this thing was standing there for almost 30 +/- seconds, allowing her the photo.

I zoomed (lose quality unfortunately) it out larger, it's as if, there is a propulsion at the lower part of the photo, intriguing.

The most important thing is that this friend is convinced of her sister well-being in the after-life, and this is great and mystical!

Michelle Marie
21st May 2016, 00:39
From the friend perspective, she saw this object, was it a reflection of the Sun on another reflecting body in line with her eyes, maybe, or not! or as you said Bill, look like a bird. She said that this thing was standing there for almost 30 +/- seconds, allowing her the photo.

I zoomed (lose quality unfortunately) it out larger, it's as if, there is a propulsion at the lower part of the photo, intriguing.

The most important thing is that this friend is convinced of her sister well-being in the after-life, and this is great and mystical!

What isn't conveyed in the picture is the inner intuition/state of knowing that is received in perception. I've had personal experience of transcommunication through clairaudience. It was unexpected, unintentional. Named the name, relayed the message to a girl I was giving a reading to. What a surprise! She confirmed information that I knew nothing about.

Communication happens.
:heart: MM

zen deik
21st May 2016, 02:31
Serendipity....

WhiteLove
21st May 2016, 13:40
Amazing, I have never seen an angel bird. To me this is more the shape of an angel than the shape of a bird. And to me it makes a lot of sense, because since your friend had sincere faith in angels and had asked for a sign, and something like this happened, then this is more than coincidence, all the dots in the story are lining up perfectly, it is a higher form of communication. The fact that your friend was able to get it captured on camera is amazing..! I find this to be a very remarkable beautiful story, thanks for sharing!!

Deega
22nd May 2016, 14:33
I concur that this event is probably for her a ''higher form of communication'', thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Deega
23rd May 2016, 16:18

What isn't conveyed in the picture is the inner intuition/state of knowing that is received in perception. I've had personal experience of transcommunication through clairaudience. It was unexpected, unintentional. Named the name, relayed the message to a girl I was giving a reading to. What a surprise! She confirmed information that I knew nothing about.

Communication happens.
:heart: MM

Thanks Michelle Marie to share your personal experience on transcommunication.