PDA

View Full Version : Jang Jaswal's NDE

WhiteLove
5th June 2016, 20:30
I found this NDE story to be authentic. It tells about what it is like to go from not being a spiritual person to becoming more open, what the difference is and how there is healing in this transformation.

Since I have had what I believe was an NDE, I am also for that reason interested in this topic. In my experience, yes I was communicating with God (who I understand is the spirit of creation), emotionally/telepathically just like Jang, and I have now realised that a lot of persons have had similar communication experiences. In my case I cannot remember that it was a dialog between me and God in that experience, all I can remember is that when I felt complete because my highest dream had come true, suddenly God spoke to me and said:

"And THIS is how much >I< love you"

Then I experienced an unimaginable level of love expansion inside, it expanded infinitely greater!! Me and my soulmate were wrapped inside of an infinitely powerful love vortex/tornado of God.

Having experienced something like that, changed me forever! One thing I learned from this was how our being as humans are in limited awareness and that beyond that limitation there is an infinitely great miracle!

eobvYMNPmRc

Atlas
6th June 2016, 01:08
"I found myself in a place that I seemed to have known before, as if I had come home. I was not afraid or even surprised. A presence was communicating with me telepathically. Even before I would finish thinking a thought or question, the explanation or answer would pop up in my mind.

"I was shown planet Earth spinning on its axis and moving very fast. Whole solar systems and many stars and galaxies passed by me. Then I saw a huge golden white light that started moving towards me. When its light rays fell on me and soaked me in its light I felt total rest and peace, as if I were finally home. I had no more curiosity, no more questions, no more thoughts at all - just total fulfillment. I felt as if I became part of that light. Time stood still and I was in total bliss for what could have been an eternity.

https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_200_200/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAbLAAAAJDYxZmYxMmMzLTY1OTQtNGVmOC05Y2 Y4LTEzMWExNjQ3MTNlOA.jpg

"Then I was told that I had to go back to life on earth. I did not want to return, but I surrendered. When I woke up, to everybody's surprise -- especially mine -- I involuntarily loudly chanted sacred mantras.

"Since my return, my life has changed profoundly: I have become more loving and tolerant of others. Things do not bother me. I am not afraid of the unknown or of dying. Also, to the amazement of my physicians and family, I am having a remarkable recovery of health without any complications or side effects. I am filled with gratitude, peace and love."

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event;jsessionid=9363C0E0622747374B8885D4B0AAE462. worker_registrant?llr=5z9f4xcab&oeidk=a07eafpfpezff0d8d9c

WhiteLove
6th June 2016, 08:06
"I found myself in a place that I seemed to have known before, as if I had come home. I was not afraid or even surprised. A presence was communicating with me telepathically. Even before I would finish thinking a thought or question, the explanation or answer would pop up in my mind.

"I was shown planet Earth spinning on its axis and moving very fast. Whole solar systems and many stars and galaxies passed by me. Then I saw a huge golden white light that started moving towards me. When its light rays fell on me and soaked me in its light I felt total rest and peace, as if I were finally home. I had no more curiosity, no more questions, no more thoughts at all - just total fulfillment. I felt as if I became part of that light. Time stood still and I was in total bliss for what could have been an eternity.

https://media.licdn.com/mpr/mpr/shrinknp_200_200/AAEAAQAAAAAAAAbLAAAAJDYxZmYxMmMzLTY1OTQtNGVmOC05Y2 Y4LTEzMWExNjQ3MTNlOA.jpg

"Then I was told that I had to go back to life on earth. I did not want to return, but I surrendered. When I woke up, to everybody's surprise -- especially mine -- I involuntarily loudly chanted sacred mantras.

"Since my return, my life has changed profoundly: I have become more loving and tolerant of others. Things do not bother me. I am not afraid of the unknown or of dying. Also, to the amazement of my physicians and family, I am having a remarkable recovery of health without any complications or side effects. I am filled with gratitude, peace and love."

http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event;jsessionid=9363C0E0622747374B8885D4B0AAE462. worker_registrant?llr=5z9f4xcab&oeidk=a07eafpfpezff0d8d9c

Thanks, very good highlighting of the story. Want to add that in my NDE I also had a different sense of time, just like Jang. Something about peace makes time dissolve into something else than we experience it over here. I can still remember how I just stopped and paid attention to the difference in the state of the place where I was compared to earth. I can remember how I thought that it is as if everything vibrates and ticks much more slowly, it is not totally still, but almost. Like a very soft wave hitting the shore. And I thought that in peace and truth, the vibration of a place bathing in that state, is like that, the whole vibration of everything manifesting in that state, reflects the state of peace. So I thought for myself that this is what it would truly be like when we would reach true peace on earth, the nature would calm down like this, totally new physical properties would come into effect. I thought for myself that the power of peace is something humans underestimate, because they cannot understand that nature also aligns to that state so that everything fundamentally changes.

In my case I was at true peace before I was encapsulated inside of that light/love vortex. I also had a body, but it was lighter from the lighter density of the place where I was, I was like in my late teens. It was when the light/love vortex came over me that I left my body, before that I was inside of a human form. As I left my body I looked down onto myself, and I was leaving a frozen still image in which I was at a standing position. (I could see myself from above) My inner vibration had at that point accelerated so much that relative to the vibration of my being at the place where I was that seemed to be totally still.

Another similar thing between mine and Jang's experience was the hills, the place of peace where I was, had green hills.

I truly believe that this place of peace exists. Since it is earth like and there are human and animal forms of beings there, I have thought that maybe it is earth at a fourth density state. It cannot be earth at the current state, because we do not communicate telepathically/emotionally here yet, like how it was over there. Since everything was in peace and truth, the "ether" over there was different. It was a bit like swimming/floating in clear water-like air. The gravity was much lighter and the motion was much "smoother", the air felt carrying. It is hard to describe how this combination of motion properties felt when you were moving, there was much less force against you in the motions. Partly you were lighter, but the air was kind of a bit more tangible almost a bit more dense. So the contrast by the body being lighter made the air feel a bit thicker, very soft, sweet and pillow like. And because the motions were slightly slower that combination made it feel a bit like swimming in the air (without having to do the swimming motions to move). You could move very quickly and freely though, but the sense of the motions were such that it at times felt a bit slower and smoother. Think of it like moving/floating inside of clear water with much less water density, that is the closest to how it felt.

One thing that was a bit different between mine and Jang's experience was that in my experience, at the place of peace I was, there was no interest, no load, no focus and no will towards any judgment or lesson about something bad that I must learn I've done. Negativity, bad, doubt, all of that did not belong there, that was the thing I noticed, how in truth and peace all of that had been laid to rest, it was not important. And I felt that all the time, especially when God hit us with the love vortex. It was an unconditional love beyond what we make of it even in that place of total peace and lack of judgment. It was more like this: When my greatest perspective of my greatest joy had been fulfilled, God provided infinitely more beyond that, beyond my own limitations. There simply was only the good, the bad played no role at all in all of what I was experiencing. Basically I was experiencing a reality in which between my desire/truth/dreams and the reality I found myself in, there was no "bad" in between. Therefore it was perfect. The realization of finding myself at such a place and that it was the truth, was an unimaginable level of joy inside. It instantly opened me up in a way that was really awesome! My greatest dreams were my new reality, no limitations were in between and it was the truth, it was mine, it was God's desire that it would be like that. How awesome that realization felt!

Maybe, just maybe, we are here on earth to teach God about our greatest dreams, so that God then takes that greatest vision and applies infinite amplification of it.