PDA

View Full Version : What Do I Think Being Awake From The Matrix Is?

TheInBetween
25th June 2016, 03:40
Boom, you come out of your moms vagina. But what is a vagina? It's a label like the world label itself, or like the world itself, or or, or but, and why. Humans, whatever "humans" are, can learn everything by observing, like monkey see monkey do: we imitate, and then we become what we see. We learn to talk, we learn to walk, we learn to throw rocks. We learn that we must eat to live. But why? Because we will go hungry if not. But what is being hungry? How does this world even exist? For us to interact so perfectly and adapt so well with the environments around us. 10 fingers, 2 hands, 2 legs, 2 feet, 10 toes, and we turn these natural aspects of us into mathematical measurements and calculations of our existence. There are lots of problems, wherever you go, you always experience some sort of problem. We have many different emotions, and some are able to control them better than others. Religions have been created trying to explain our existence, only leading to further complications and conflict between peoples and our diverse belief systems that tend to contradict each other and cause us to be biased, arrogant, but also confused about our existence. We need to be controlled, because otherwise we will be unable to tell bad decision from good decision, so our parents and teachers tell us to not eat that poisonous berry, or to be more civil rather than instinctively acting from rage and ending up stabbing someone or beating somebody because you are angry with them. But we also tend to learn on our own, because regardless of these rules setup for us, we tend to have a nature to rebel and break the rules, because we don't like being ruled, as we like to rule ourselves. But if we all ruled ourselves, it would be a complete anarchy. Nobody would be working in the stores for $15 an hour because everyone would be a genius knowing how to mine gold and diamonds, or hustle their way to millionaires. If everyone were a millionaire, who would be selling me my burgers at McDonalds? Why do people even go to McDonalds or the grocery store? Because we need food to live, but it never ends, and we never stop consuming. It turns out consuming lowers our life expectancy, and fasting is the only true way to connect with God, as it's breaking our physical nature and dependence on the environment around us. Looking at us from a higher perspective, perhaps from an airplane, or from space, we are all one organism, as we collaborate together as individuals, and become group entities that looks like mold from an airplane. Once it was green, and it started from small, to destroying the trees into cities, and into farms. Now more than half of the land on the planet is all used for farmland, because there is so many people and this is how much food we need to keep us all alive. We need electricity too, because the sun during daytime isn't good enough for us, and the way our society is structured for some reason requires us to have our lights on during night. I don't know what this place is. I don't think anybody does, but we like to pretend that we do.

ZooLife
25th June 2016, 04:00
.....we like to pretend that we do.

That is the key to your post, TheInBetween.

Ernie Nemeth
25th June 2016, 16:29
Confused? Welcome to the club.

Sunny-side-up
25th June 2016, 17:27
Confused? Welcome to the club.

we are all Con-cussed
(1590s, "to shake violently," from Latin concuss-, past participle stem of concutere "to dash together, shake violently" (see concussion). Meaning "to give a concussion to the brain" is from 1680s. Related: Concussed; concussing; concussive.)
and Con-Fused
(as Latin confusus was the past participle of confundere "to pour together, mix, mingle; to join together;" hence, figuratively, "to throw into disorder; to trouble, disturb, upset.")

Anyways we are coming out of the CON!

We are conned because officially we are never taught that we are multi-dimensional beings, not the who we think we are con-strained in the flesh
(early 14c., constreyen, from stem of Old French constreindre (Modern French contraindre) "restrain, control," from Latin constringere "to bind together, tie tightly, fetter, shackle, chain," from com- "together" (see com-) + stringere "to draw tight" (see strain (v.)). Related: Constrained; constraining.)

Ines
25th June 2016, 17:58

Yes it is. AND we get to "choose" what "things" we like and enjoy, and what others we will be better off without.

"Everything is permissible, but not everything is beneficial".(Paul of Ephesus).

robinr1
25th June 2016, 20:02
no offense, but the part of your post below seems fairly ridiculous.

anarchy is great. no one needs rulers. secondly what does it mean that everyone would be a genius? in my experience most people are clueless fools.

like being ruled, as we like to rule ourselves. But if we all ruled ourselves, it would be a complete anarchy. Nobody would be working in the stores for $15 an hour because everyone would be a genius knowing how to mine gold and diamonds, or hustle their way to millionaires. If everyone were a millionaire, who would be selling me my burgers at McDonalds? Why do people even go to McDonalds or the grocery store? Because we need food to live, but it never ends

ZooLife
25th June 2016, 22:07

Yes it is. AND we get to "choose" what "things" we like and enjoy, and what others we will be better off without.

"Everything is permissible, but not everything is beneficial".(Paul of Ephesus).

That is BS (Belief System), a cine, loop the loop. Enjoy.

Ines
26th June 2016, 14:55

That is BS (Belief System), a cine, loop the loop. Enjoy.

All of this opinions are right. That means that we, as a collective Conscious KNOW. All of us have walked a path through our lives, seeking for answers to our questions. Specially those incllined to Spirituality and Paranormal themes. I am sure I must be one of the oldest persons here in this Forum, so I can tell you about my first readings in the 80s... Lobsang Rampaīs "The Third Eye", "Wisdom of the Ancients", "You Forever". And then came others like Erick Von Danikenīs "Chariot of the Gods and Salvador Freixedoīs "The Human Farm". This books open a path for a long journey I still walking. I never stop seeking and learning about the world we live in and how to live in it; you can not know if you donīt start your first step toward the knowledge that is available to all of us. Thereīs no excuse NOT TO KNOW... most of all because you people have it easy, everything you need to know you can find in this wonderful "tool" available to everybody, THE INTERNET that I just met in 2001. Once you educate yourself, working to open up to your "natural faculties"; I started feeling a boost on my Intuition and Dicernment), then you learn to find yourself through Meditation, and have the confirmation of what you are and what you are doing here in the matrix, and why. I am so happy to have done the walking and being here at this times. Now, all the information I need, comes from my Higher Self, which have the connection to Source (God). I donīt need any kind of Religion, Group or Guru. Everything we need we can find within ourselves. I share my experience with you, hoping it will be of any help.

:heart: :flower:

ZooLife
26th June 2016, 16:58
The matrix is like a whole pie, one can cut it into a duality or multiplicity but it remains a whole pie regardless.

The mind perceives the pie sliced, the Spirit....not so much.

Consuming bits and pieces (pick and choose) from the pie is a common illusory experience but look again, the pie remains whole.

One may believe they consume a part of the pie by day only to wake up the next day to the whole pie again.

Lather, rinse, repeat