PDA

View Full Version : How Money and the lure of it Corrupts us

Bob
5th July 2016, 23:59
I don't think the members and visitors can actually answer this (solve this issue below), honestly I don't. I really don't. I don't think the members can sort it out, the lure, the justification, the temptation, and come up with the real solution. I don't see how humanity is wired for philanthropy really, when survival issues always are an issue for a body.

http://cc.amazingcounters.com/counter.php?i=3190880&c=9572953

So I post this as one example. I will point out to the group something which was just recently was just presented to me.. a way to have real "free energy" zero power cost for house-holds, over this last week.

It was presented to me by the 'inventor' that it will:

Destroy completely the Cabal, the money lenders, crash the slavery system in its face, and destroy monarchies, Kings, the skumbuckets who lend to others at slavery rates.

(I had interestingly enough, discovered a "free energy" solution in 1999 and then was derailed by the USAF a special interest agent sent to me to get me not willing to present to the world a simple reproducible free energy battery back then).

Let's start with a cabbie who finds in his cab many thousands of pounds sterling and then gets like zero reward for having found the "owner" of such and turning such back to him.

The thoughts of the members seriously is important... Do we really want to completely destroy the powers that be financially, to rip them more new "assholes" than they ever conceived possible?

IF so WHY do we want to do that, WHY DO WE want to bring down the monarchs, the kings, the world banking system, the FED, on and on.. EVERY FREE MAN can have complete FREE ENERGY and thereby collapse the monopoly slavery mindset on the planet? Destroy once and for all the monarchy, the financial tyranny, completely and prevent them from ever trying it again.

Do you think this should be released? OPEN SOURCE? Free for anyone to build, but NOT FOR IN ANY WAY WHAT SO EVER for exploitation and or PROFIT ? TO forever destroy the concept of PROFIT motivation (achieving MORE than balance, or fair share?)

TELL me your thoughts please. Shall I build this model and release it? Shall we tell the current "inventor", yes do it? Or should I run like hell, let the 'system' stay as-is..

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/boston-cabbie-returned-lost-187g-disappointed-100-reward-article-1.2700307

Boston cabbie is disappointed at $100 reward he received for returning $187,000 left behind in his taxi

Honesty doesn’t hack it.

A Boston taxi cab driver is disappointed he only received a $100 reward after returning $187,000 cash lost in his car.

“I thought maybe he would give $500 or $1,000, maybe one of those bundles,” Raymond (Buzzy) MacCausland, the lucky cabbie who found the fortune told the Daily News.

MacCausland was driving a homeless man who had inherited his riches after living in a shelter for six months, the 72-year-old cabbie remembered.

After dropping him off at a hotel, MacCausland later noticed he left the bag filled with bills behind. He looked in the bag to find the man’s name — and stumbled across stacks of $50 and $100 bills.

“I’ve never seen money like that before. It was quite a sight when they dumped it on the table,” he told the News.

When he saw the piles of money in the bag, Buzzy said three thoughts ran through his head.

First, if he should be worried that the man was dangerous and after for him the money.

Second, if he should just take the treasure and go home.

Raymond “Buzzy” MacCausland, a cab driver in Boston, returned $178,000 he found in the back of his car. He got $100 for his honesty.

Raymond “Buzzy” MacCausland, a cab driver in Boston, returned $178,000 he found in the back of his car.

He got $100 for his honesty. (INDEPENDENT TAXI OPERATOR’S ASSOCIATION)

He decided on his third idea: to bring the bag of cash to the police station.

“That’s the way I am. I don’t steal anything; I’ve never been a crook,” MacCausland said. “It would have been nice to see a lot of money like that though — probably changes lives.”

After the money was returned to its rightful owner, the man gave MacCausland $100 as a reward for his honesty — half a penny on the dollar.

The honest cabbie then gave the man another ride back to the hotel, where he was staying.

Dropping him off again, MacCausland admitted he was hoping the man would forget to take his money a second time.

“I don’t know if that’ll happen again in my lifetime,” he said.

About 30 years ago, MacCausland had a similar situation, finding a briefcase with about $10,000 inside at the airport. That man who lost it didn’t give him any reward.

"This hackney driver exhibited exemplary behavior and his honest deed should be recognized," Police Commissioner William Evans said in a statement.

Raymond "Buzzy" MacCausland said he briefly considered taking the money, but decided to go the honest way.

MacCausland said even if he knew he wasn’t going to get any kind of reward, he still would have returned the large sum of cash.

“I think it was the right thing to do. A lot of people said, ‘You should have kept it,’ but I couldn’t do that,” he explained.

Larry Meister, the president of Independent Taxi Operator’s Association, and a longtime friend of MacCausland, said that’s just the kind of person he was.

He said the cabbie, who has been working as a taxi driver for about 50 years in Boston, was a “very honest, good guy” the company could be proud of.

“Believe me, he could use the money, he’s not a very rich man,” Meister said.

The money’s owner told the Boston Globe he wasn’t worried “for a minute” when he realized he lost his backpack.

From the ride with MacCausland, he knew the driver was honest and would return it, the man told the newspaper, on the condition of anonymity.

Bob
6th July 2016, 00:29
So, tell me, do you have the chutzpah to spell it out, focus on keeping the $$$$ for ourselves (I am referring to the Cabbie's 'problem', of having the cash left in his vehicle), the Cabal's prime question (can they forever hold humanity at ransom for their own gratification), or for once are folks ready to FINALLY stop the cabal and that mindset? Do you have the vision?

It comes down to what a group is really all about.. Destroy the MF'ers? Once and for all?

Connect those dots would ya?

IS energy manipulation for the few ideal globally ? Have's and have nots? What about one who takes pride in being able to financially manipulate another to accept a "loan" and pay them "profit", another form of "energy manipulation". Do you find them noble that they can do that?

Bob
6th July 2016, 00:40
The "broker" who contacted me wanted to have an exclusive for himself, exploiting the so called "inventor" who miraculously "appeared" a day after I had discussed this with our private IRC chat group.. I had said maybe it's time to bring back the infinite "vortex battery" and get it to the people..

Strange that this "mossad" thought he would be able to influence me, trying to cut some "deal" to develop the tech and then thereby restrict it to "the people". I just received an email from him that "negotiations for some reason have turned sour.." how odd? Wonder what feed he may be receiving from TPTB?

So what about it, release the instructions to such designs (that appear to look like it would cost a few hundred $$$ in materials) have infinite energy de-coupling oneself from the "grid" from the energy cartel? from Mossad, the Saudi's the rest of the blood suckers?

Show me your logic.

(note reference "mossad" - not the Israeli "agency", but this term: "Mossad meaning is to catch or take something from.." )

Bob
6th July 2016, 01:02
I am discussing this on PA as it is the right thing to do. I strongly feel, that We have the ethics here, with the members to look at this objectively. Potential new members the hundreds reviewing this thread.. you can contact PA and request a membership (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/sendmessage.php) if you so desire to be able to participate.

Bob
6th July 2016, 01:24
Do you use gasoline, diesel, who do you pay? Do you use the internet, who do you pay, do you use electricity off the grid, who do you pay? (the wind or solar cells) .. What happens when 'they" raise the rates? for shipment, the raw products to generate the energy?

Do you buy food at the grocery? What happens when 'they' raise the cost of fuel for the vehicles transporting the food?

Do farmers have to pay ever increasing costs for the transport of the produce they grow which ends up in Market? Does the fuel cost increase/manipulation lead to hardships? All across the board?

What about getting medicine, health? Do you understand that such is tied into Energy rates worldwide? Controlled by the few? and cutting dearly into the meager incomes of the groups?

NancyV
6th July 2016, 01:41
Whatever you do you do for yourself. If you are the kind of person who wants to help others by giving them access to free energy, you will do it because you want to do it, so it will be for yourself. I personally see nothing wrong with making a reasonable amount of money by selling a design for a free energy device, if it actually works.

I'm sure many inventors have sold the rights to amazing inventions because they wanted a lot of money or maybe because they didn't want to have a fatal "accident". Free energy would not only possibly destroy the cabal but it could put millions of people out of work. It could create a lot of chaos in the worlds economies that might be a net negative for more people than it helps in the short term. A transition to free energy seems desirable and may ultimately be the best thing for the planet and people, but there are bound to be some unforeseen consequences.

We will only know what the consequences are if it happens. If your intentions are good and you want to do it.....do it. I think it would bring about some amazing changes in the world and even if there is some short term pain it might be a good thing in the end. If nothing else, it would be exciting and fun to see what happens!

seah
6th July 2016, 02:18
[Strange that this "mossad" thought he would be able to influence me, trying to cut some "deal" to develop the tech and then thereby restrict it to "the people". I just received an email from him that "negotiations for some reason have turned sour.." how odd? Wonder what feed he may be receiving from TPTB?

I'll venture a guess that if released, and they are what you claim, they will shut it down. Didn't Tesla try?

Money and power has been corrupting since the beginning of time.

I don't see that the "cabal" can ever be stopped with material endeavours or logical concepts.

bluestflame
6th July 2016, 02:27
not so much money , it's the withholding of " things" we require to live , money is just the convenient tool they have inserted in the middle

Bob
6th July 2016, 05:02
When I talked with the "current" inventor, there was a discussion about releasing "to" the archives within the world's data-repositories with the instructions, including how to make the materials, assemble and utilize. I had a long discussion about can it be made into a WMD (Weapon of Mass Destruction) and I don't see any way that can happen.. Such as it is assumed that many "free energy developers" have been shut down, sold out by the Cabal. And by the Militaries around the world, to not release a new form of atomic weapon.

Take for instance a "free energy" device which is based on the concept of "nuclear isomer" formation. A device such as that, in a package the size of a wedding ring if it released all of its energy at once, would be like a 20 kiloton nuclear detonation.. I verified that this particular "inventor's" design would not be capable of releasing all the energy at once.

The various groups including the "dis-informers/mitigations teams, took the "nuclear isomer" research and spun it into la-la land, claiming that Hafnium as the atomic element which was "isomerized". The actual element "group" is Samarium, not Hafnium, combined with Cobalt and Yttrium isomer oxides. And yes it is triggered to "switch state" when soft-xRays are applied.

I didn't see any weapons potential from it. I did see as others have pointed out, it would rapidly interfere with the energy cartel's "oil dependence" and scarcity manipulation. My feeling is they would be like Snowden, release the technology/instructions to all the databases all at once.

I looked at the cost to make, seemed to be about 1000$ in materials at most for a continual 20 kilowatt output, perpetually (based on existing product cost of materials in very small quantities).

I looked at the resistance of the components, and they appeared to be close to room-temperature superconductors. Very low resistance and high efficiency. I didn't see any way to create a shortage of the materials needed to manufacture such, as there would be no manipulation possible of "making the materials scarce" to control it.

Is information to be taken away from the masses?

Here's another question set: Are the people therefore not having "energy jobs" willing to have a method of not needing to have fuel for their vehicles (if they run on electricity), if their homes are converted to run on electricity? Is industry that relies on petroleum products (rail, freight, trucking) willing to switch to zero pollution, and have zero running cost, (comparable to the fuels they use now) where lubrication products would be the only "petroleum" used (but not burned) ?

No doubt zero petroleum and zero emission would be the end result.

I ask to see what public opinion is, what the group opinion is.

I think the Snowden-like data release is fully set to trigger. When I asked "at what cost", do you want $$ for this, they said no. This is about stopping the tyranny of energy shortage.

I thought that comment interesting.

(running a house for instance doesn't need 20,000 watts of continual power.. Many people use solar or wind and survive quite nicely at 2000 watts of continual power, some even 1/10 of that even.. 20,000 watts for a home is substantial. Such power for 3rd world countries could very well level the playing field economically)

and PS-2

(materials cost - there is no shortage of the raw materials, there are currently insufficient needs to cut the cost of the raw materials. Typically cost to produce goes down when quantity goes up, i.e. mass production.. Certainly Tesla wanted "free energy" but his distribution system was horrendously massive, requiring "investors" (the Morgan group).. What I was shown by this particular "inventor" doesn't need 'investors' nor massive broadcast systems. It doesn't burn water and doesn't consume resources. That raised an eye-brow. There IS-NO money to make off this, the inventor wanted it to "REMOVE" energy scarcity, and financial tyranny created through energy scarcity and the divvying up of "resources" by the have's preventing the have-nots from access.. creating energy slaves.)

Bob
6th July 2016, 05:55
My guess is, if the "technology" is surfacing, the "group" is desiring it, that it is time. That it is time to move past energy scarcity and into energy abundance. Other threads talk about the mind control "waves" that the cabal use through various nefarious broadcast systems (i.e. lan's cell towers, etc.) but they all require energy, and that energy comes from fuels, such as petroleum or coal, and somewhat old nuclear power stations.

People buy fuel, the manipulators get cash in their coffers, and they do what they do to ensure more people become more dependent on the 'energy system'. Nobody buying 'energy any more' means what? People may end up "borrowing" from the shrewd "investor" who found a way to find "profit" (at the expense of someone), and then lend money to those needing "energy" for some other commodity.. so that those needing to "go on" who may not be so shrewd, nor so manipulative to "make a profit" at the expense of others, (or the environment) end up falling once again into the 'system'..

I ask these questions so that we as a group can start to fathom consequences of "real free energy", or energy abundance, and no longer "energy scarcity".. A brave new world or more tyranny?

A new tyranny and a new way to harm humanity?

My feeling is when the questions are answered the next level solution to get to the next evolutionary step happens.

In other threads, there is a discussion of having "gold/silver" to buy what, exchange for other commodities? Some form of "trade"? Energy comes down to one of the biggest manipulative "commodities", those who have it and those who will charge others outrageous pricing in order to "make a profit", some arbitrary based on getting "something for nothing", profit drive claiming that it is "right" to manipulate "energy" to be "smarter" or more devious or better scheming than others, to make the "buck" to get the "interest" on the buck at some perceived "value".

Stopping the energy commodity manipulation to be able to "charge" for energy would turn some tables? Would the greed profit motive manipulators change? I doubt it.

Bob
6th July 2016, 06:16
Free energy to plant a crop to feed thousands. Free energy to transport the crop across the nations. Free energy to run the water pumps to bring up deep water where there is no fresh water. Free energy to "get to the salt-mines" to work for the slavers who will find another way to get one to succumb to "credit" traps for instance. To borrow at "rates" dependent on fluctuating "arbitrariness" set by the whim of cabals..

What happens when the free energy allows for "freedom of movement" to happen?

Where new inventors will take that extra new energy bonus and start to develop, "free medicine", healing technologies, and god forbid to the "keepers" transport by the every-day man anywhere in the world they desire, and maybe even OFF the world? If energy is the "cost" keeping mankind tethered, removing that tether then means what?

Those are questions to ponder, stay with the "profit" "I will lend you 10,000$ today if you pay me 10,100$ a year from now" mentality of scarcity manipulation of the haves verses the have-nots or change? what do you want? change or the money lender's mindset? the scarcity of energy manipulators mindset?

Is it really that "inventors" are suppressed by Cabal? Or is it the "money system" itself which is perpetuating scarcity manipulation? Cutting "energy" out of the equation, what is left that prevents evolution? Getting past shortage mindsets and someone can "trade to you" a way if you pay them something greater than what you need? Even barter then can be suspect if profit is the drive.

Ernie Nemeth
6th July 2016, 17:32
Not sure I understand this thread. What are you asking? Surely you are not seriously asking Avalon members if they approve of a FREE Energy device being delivered into their hands?

Why the run around? why aren't you delivering the plans? What is this little "what if" thingie you are doing.

Go talk to Wade for the proper answers...

Bill Ryan
7th July 2016, 12:31
Not sure I understand this thread.

Bob's being very circumspect... as well he might be. Baby steps, etc. I think that might be quite smart in a situation like this.

:bump:

ozmirage
7th July 2016, 13:00
To simplify the topic of morality - it's a conflict between two systems of law:
__ Law of the Jungle
vrs
__ Law of Love.
In the latter, one survives by harmless actions; in the former, one survives by harmful actions. Generally, civilizations support the latter and oppose the former - but not always.
. . .

[Skeptical flag on]
As to the claim of "free energy" I am skeptical. Furthermore, if it ever was perfected, it would destroy the planet.
Reason : friction.
Utilizing "unlimited" power to "do work" inevitably involves friction. Even flying through the air causes friction between the air and vehicle.

Unleashing unlimited power among 7+ billion beings will do more to "overheat" the planet than any "greenhouse gas."
{I would be favorably impressed with a discovery of zero friction machinery, which would eliminate waste heat.}

. . . .
Money Madness addressed here:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?89905-Money-Madness

Baby Steps
7th July 2016, 13:06
OFF WORLD INSTRUCTION MANUAL - lesson 1 page 1

Fred the Alien was looking down on the poor people of Easter island. They were scratching a wretched existence with a primitive form of farming leading to vitamin deficiency and premature death. Fred has a miracle topical salve for their infections(let's call it gentian violet). He wants to give this technology to the people and help their lives improve and their civilisation flourish.
Question: should Fred provide this, given that he can do it in a way that will not reveal his own presence?
Hint: Take out your timeline viewer and note down the possible results.
Answer: I viewed the most likely timeline, it involved a health revolution and dramatic leap in child survival. The population mushroomed, and for the first time in the Island's history WAR and CANNIBALISM occurred. The never ending need for wood for construction and fuel resulted in the Island being totally denuded of trees. Too late, the people realised that their Farming & economy relied on the trees, and the civilisation died out completely. I was horrified and decided not to provide any information or technology to the civilisation as it seems well intentioned acts can lead to awful results.
Teachers Comment: Good..., 5/10...but please refer to lesson 2.
Lesson 2: UNIVERSAL LAW: if the technology is birthing in the collective consciousness, and this may just mean imagining what it could do...not how to create it...you have permission to apply to the high council for a Karma Free Certificate and authority to release the tech.(as you know these requests go all the way up the line.)
Teacher: You will be issued with your collective consciousness slide rule next term.

God bless

Bob
7th July 2016, 16:15
__ Law of the Jungle
vrs
__ Law of Love.
In the latter, one survives by harmless actions; in the former, one survives by harmful actions. Generally, civilizations support the latter and oppose the former - but not always.
. . .
[Skeptical flag on]

As to the claim of "free energy" I am skeptical. Furthermore, if it ever was perfected, it would destroy the planet.

Utilizing "unlimited" power to "do work" inevitably involves friction. Even flying through the air causes friction between the air and vehicle.

Unleashing unlimited power among 7+ billion beings will do more to "overheat" the planet than any "greenhouse gas."

I added the emphasis in red.

I've asked many questions starting with the OP - the first being SHOULD the CABBIE take the money and run. Had that money NOT been there in his cab, he would not have been presented with the "potential windfall" (who here can't use almost 200,000$ in cash dropped in their laps?).

So I have dropped in my lap, a potential "wind-fall". And I ask will this destroy humanity? (It was dropped in my lap in 1999 also, and recently this was revisited once again, this time by a "broker" who wants to manipulate it's distribution to "the select few".)

The philosophic questions through-out the thread are important.. For example:

IS energy manipulation for the few ideal globally ? Have's and have nots? What about one who takes pride in being able to financially manipulate another to accept a "loan" and pay them "profit", another form of "energy manipulation". Do you find them noble that they can do that?

Putting more POWER into a mindset who would "take the money and run", or find a way to ransom to get more $$ (let's say ransoming NOT releasing it if $$$ is paid to the "broker" to prevent it from going to certain groups, or prevent it from ever appearing)..

The technology to accomplish the design is simple and elegant. The concept first dropped into my lap in 1999, and was tested briefly (about a minute) on the lowest possible power setting. On powering it up using the smallest scale (in Ohio), it apparently tripped a series of intermittent blackouts in the Mid-West of the US. Transmission lines failed, substation power transformers shorted out. Very similar to reports of what happens when certain UFO's enter an area (reminds me of the large east coast blackout of 1965, see this link: http://www.presidentialufo.com/old_site/nyc_blackout.htm). Right after this I was contacted by a representative (a LT. Colonel) of the USAF and "asked" if I would assist in doing research (classified) on one of their military bases which housed nuclear devices. Nothing spectacular, just could I locate underground toxic spills infiltrating the water table near the base, and possibly have a way to "find" un-exploded ordinance from the many years of live bombing tests. The experimentation on the "battery" stopped while being engrossed in "solving" that issue for them. At the point of doing the "bench test", I had to go outside briefly, came back and found this "agent" plugging in a USB drive into the computer which had the data on the "battery". That computer became totally unusable with apparently a bios "root-kit" installed on it (that was 1999). It was tossed.

It was odd, I had asked that "agent" what if we applied this concept to a small, micro-nuke, couldn't we have infinite power that way, with a small atomic trigger driving the reaction? What happened thereafter I just don't know. The thoughts of doing a power system were GONE. No desire what-so-ever to continue working on such. I can only guess something was done to cause me to look elsewhere.

At one point, headed home from the workshop where the bench test was done for the USAF representatives a few weeks earlier, I saw this model in pure black and totally silent, pointing it's front cannon right at my workshop. I momentarily debated what was the best solution to deal with this type of harassment. It was about 500 feet away, "hiding" below tree-level, hovering totally silently. That afternoon when I got back to my workshop, all the computers were crashed. EMP?

Pointing such "guns" at a civilian certainly is a no-no. Was their message, "life can really be too short?" I wonder if China applied the power concept to their tactical battle-field nukes what the "balance of terror" would be like?

http://www.spacedaily.com/images-lg/ah-1z-cobra-blue-sky-lg.jpg

That is a little bit of the "dance" since 1999.

Chanlo23
7th July 2016, 18:47
Even assuming the inventor Bob met (after being asked to vet him and his tech) really HAS designed something capable of producing free energy AND that said inventor does not want $$ for it, I personally think it is a fantasy for that inventor to believe that such would destroy TPTB or there is no way to make money from it (or some aspect of its production and implementation, or that the energy produced from it would actually BE free in terms of what it will cost to have it accessible to all).

The inventor may say he does not want $$ for his invention, but he does not have the funds to mass produce the device, which is why he sought out the broker to find someone to pay for that. The broker may not want $$, but he DOES want control of who gets it first, when and how AND he wants to be a full partner in future 'humanitarian' inventions -- providing he can find someone invested enough in the current system to have the funds to produce the devices and/or the conversion services to make them usable and who doesn't actually want a ROI.

Those in direst need of free energy do not have the money to buy the supplies needed (e.g. $1000) nor do they have the skillset needed to build this device -- even if they had detailed plans for it. Further, they do not have the ability to convert their current homes, vehicle, etc. to a form that could utilize it. That means they would have to PAY someone to do all those things for them - providing they can convince Mr. Broker who wants to rule the world that they should be allowed to do so. What can a poor farmer offer some wannabe fat cat dreaming of world domination in order to get his name on the approved list of folks who will be allowed to have it?

I believe that whilst free energy could possibly resolve many issues for anyone capable of building such a machine on their own and converting all their living/vehicular/working devices to be able to utilize such - I also believe that widespread use would simply create a new systemic mechanism for control. It might not be built on fuel or oil, but it would be built around granting access to the technology to those incapable of building it themselves either because they don't have the cost of raw materials or the skill set to build it/implement it. Rather than destroy TPTB, it might simply offer them another opportunity to control in a different way with different products, while creating pathways for new PTB to rise (such as Mr. Broker). Whole new industries could rise in marketing conversion devices designed to fail after 4-5 years, installation services, conversion services, building services, etc.

Recall that gasoline once cost $.05-$.07 per gallon. Gas stations used to offer ALL brands so shoppers could choose the cheapest one. TPTB built 'system' to exploit that resource and raised the price to its current market value, while altering the way it was sold to maximize profits for all. The same would happen to the 'free energy' in my opinion. It seems to me that this broker wants to hold the invention for ransom so HE can collect bribes and/or be paid off to not implement it by the current PTB in exchange for a place at their table.

ozmirage
7th July 2016, 18:54
__ Law of the Jungle
vrs
__ Law of Love.
. . .
[Skeptical flag on]

I added the emphasis in red.

I've asked many questions starting with the OP - the first being SHOULD the CABBIE take the money and run. Had that money NOT been there in his cab, he would not have been presented with the "potential windfall" (who here can't use almost 200,000$ in cash dropped in their laps?).

So I have dropped in my lap, a potential "wind-fall". And I ask will this destroy humanity?
Since I don't evaluate actions with respect to money madness anymore, I wouldn't seek to keep $200,000 worthless IOUs that are slave chits on 320 million people. That's just me. Can't say what other people might do. "White men go crazy over yellow metal!"

As to the covert rulers of the planet, I would not doubt that the alliance of collectivists and usurers would seek to prevent the sheeple from getting loose from the pasture, or worse, stop being grateful for being allowed to regrow their skin after being skinned alive.

I personally think their strategy is flawed, and that eliminating predation and parasitism would be a step in the right direction. Based on human population growth potential, we'll have to begin colonizing outer space within 40 to 80 years, preferably by massive autonomous self sufficient orbiting vivariums.

As a cornucopian*, I advocate a hopeful future, where humanity can geometrically expand without fighting over resources, power or volume. Based on preliminary surveys of system resources, there's probably enough to support humanity for another 4000 - 6000 years. By then, we will undoubtedly need to migrate to other star systems, and repeat the process.

>>>|||||<<<
*(A cornucopian is a futurist who believes that continued progress and provision of material items for mankind can be met by similarly continued advances in technology. Fundamentally they believe that there is enough matter and energy on the Earth to provide for the ever-rising population of the world. Looking further into the future they posit that the abundance of matter and energy in space would appear to give humanity almost unlimited room for growth.)

Ernie Nemeth
8th July 2016, 13:35
Thanks Bill for the explanation. We've been through this on other threads years ago so it hit me hard. Dropped it because of lack of interest. Now here we go again. Poor Wade, babbling on for hundreds of pages and no one gets it, or if they do no one cares, or if they do no one can get a handle on what to do, how to proceed. It is very frustrating.

What I personally took away from previous discussions is that the average person is not ready emotionally or intellectually. Most of that ill-preparedness is because of the world we are forced to live in where are natural proclivities are constantly under attack. Until that changes, I don't think FE will help. FE would just allow some to lord it over most. Until people understand that we are in a war and we must vanquish the enemy, we will live as the conquered race that we are. Slaves don't get a say in their lives, neither do we.

If we were truly ready, we could change this world overnight, literally. But we as a collective are not yet ready. We still believe in democracy and capitalism for heavens sake. It is not a population problem or a money problem or even a technological problem - it is lack of heart and as Wade says a lack of true integrity.

Bob
8th July 2016, 15:29
Interesting observations by the members, but I still don't see the prime questions being answered, I see some trying, and some skirting around happening. I've seen the other commodity items's manufactures assassinated.. i.e. ways to 'produce gold through low temperature transmutation'; gold for instance is another form of "manipulative energy". I've seen discussions on "dark matter" (potentially anti-gravity, and possibly matter self organization from energy, basic particle creation) be sabotaged also, derailed, the prime researchers harassed.

@bluestflame stated it well in her post above

not so much money , it's the withholding of " things" we require to live , money is just the convenient tool they have inserted in the middle

Commodities, yes, that is what 'money' allows for the obtaining. Have the money obtain the commodity.

There are others though who "want" and expect others to "just give it to them, NOW !"

Nobody is just going to "give one that candy" without asking some questions first. And getting the answers which point out how one will utilized that "candy".

Is the idea of that "candy", for instance "low temperature transmutation of elements into other elements, such as "gold", or "holo-replication of proteins/carbohydrates" not requiring animals or plants, but from ENERGY directly, or "energy to transform aberrant weather systems", or "energy" to be able to produce and synthesize biological molecules, or "energy" to be reconfigured into "water itself"? Connect some dots. Infinite energy (at no cost to continue to produce) means potential to create whatever. TO HAVE that ability is to have the ability to assemble, or disassemble. That scares those who would "take the candy and run" (the opportunist thinking they can get a quick profit by stealing (or deceiving a producer of a "value").. It reminds me of a pack of jackals who have found a carcass and are having their "feast" off the body of something that lost the "struggle".

When "energy" production no longer "costs", it can be utilized, reconfigured into "commodities".

That's the basic basic. Reconfiguring into other forms.

Folks just think "energy" as in gasoline, or diesel, or heat the home/industry. Or using coal, oxidize the coal so it creates heat to boil water to create steam to drive turbines and eventually the light bulb turns on at the flip of a switch - totally mindless of what it took to have that step happen, for the "consumer".

A creator though looks at responsible action.

A creator looks at consequences of action.

A creator that cares about community, global outcome, and the progeny of civilization may just ask a few questions, about "consumer mentality", or "wanting the candy now" and maybe say, "the saltmines really are the best use of consumer mentality". Or the creator may say, those who believe in "take" without balance will go like other viri or bacteria, until they take so much their own pollutions kill themselves off.. fully laissez faire.

@NancyV made a great observation, honoring those who take the risk, and ask the questions

Whatever you do you do for yourself. If you are the kind of person who wants to help others by giving them access to free energy, you will do it because you want to do it, so it will be for yourself.

So a person who looks at a group, asks stewardship questions potentially then may be one who could have dropped in their lap, a way to help the group.

Who brought fire? I think of Prometheus (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus) now and then, wondering why the 'god's' would punish one who brings down fire (energy) to 'civilization'.

Greek: Προμηθεύς [promɛːtʰeús], meaning "forethought")[1] is a Titan in Greek mythology, best known as the deity in Greek mythology who was the creator of mankind and its greatest benefactor, who stole fire from Mount Olympus and gave it to mankind.

Ancient myths and legends relate at least four versions of the narratives describing Prometheus, his exploits with Zeus, and his eternal punishment as also inflicted by Zeus.

There is a single somewhat comprehensive version of the birth of Prometheus and several variant versions of his subjection to eternal suffering at the will of Zeus. The most significant narratives of his origin appear in the Theogony of Hesiod which relates Prometheus as being the son of the Titan Iapetus by Clymene, one of the Oceanids.

Hesiod then presents Prometheus as subsequently being a lowly challenger to Zeus's omnipotence. In the trick at Mecone, Prometheus tricks Zeus into eternally claiming the inedible parts of cows and bulls for the sacrificial ceremonies of the gods, while conceding the nourishing parts to humans for the eternal benefit of humankind.

The two remaining central episodes regarding Prometheus as written by Hesiod include his theft of fire from Olympus for the benefit of humanity against the will of Zeus, and the eternal punishment which Prometheus would endure for these acts as inflicted upon him by the judgment of Zeus.

I suppose this strikes me also - looking at Pandora, not as in the "Avatar" (or is it :) ) -

The poet Hesiod describes the "bringing of Fire to Mankind"

Had Prometheus not provoked Zeus's wrath (44–47), "you would easily do work enough in a day to supply you for a full year even without working; soon would you put away your rudder over the smoke, and the fields worked by ox and sturdy mule would run to waste."

Hesiod also expands upon the Theogony's story of the first woman, now explicitly called Pandora ("all gifts").

After Prometheus' theft of fire, Zeus sent Pandora in retaliation.

Despite Prometheus' warning, Epimetheus accepted this "gift" from the gods.

Pandora carried a jar with her, from which were released (91–92) "evils, harsh pain and troublesome diseases which give men death".

Pandora shut the lid of the jar too late to contain all the evil plights that escaped, but foresight remained in the jar, depriving humanity from hope.

Energy can be related to understanding, and eventually wisdom. How it is used, how it is obtained, how it is shared (education/parable and allegory) hopefully can reach those who have a bit more insight than demanding that their light be subsidized as their "right" to another's efforts.

thunder24
8th July 2016, 16:32
One does have to look at all the consequences of realeasing a technology like this. However, with that in mind, one can not wait on humanity to be in a perfect place mentaly and emotionally to do so. What if that never comes, and the real perfect timeing is now?! It is a what if, but if one waits, on the surface to me, it is too late.

Were the gods in a perfect state to possess fire that Prometheus brought down? What is it that is being waited on, is it ones own preservation that keeps it locked away and if so then why work on that kind of technology in the first place?

Do we wait on the Georgia Guidestone's precepts to be before humanity can be given this "fire"? I am a skeptic on the utopian society, I do question if it exists even amongst other species and civilizations off of earth, but I do believe there is something dramatically better as a whole then what we have. How did it get to that point? Maybe it was the releasing or giving of "fire" to those other species that helped them to "evlolve" into what they are...

Roll the dice and release the technology, what do we truly have to loose?

TargeT
8th July 2016, 17:15
I looked at the resistance of the components, and they appeared to be close to room-temperature superconductors. Very low resistance and high efficiency. I didn't see any way to create a shortage of the materials needed to manufacture such, as there would be no manipulation possible of "making the materials scarce" to control it.

So the guy not only discovered a way to make free energy but he's also into material sciences and produced the most sought after thing that the computer & power industries would DIE for? (room temp super conductors).

You seem convinced, but that just threw a wrench into the works for me.. two amazing things at once? if it's real he should absolutely sell it, that's some amazing work and he deserves reward for it.

If it's truely what you say it is money will become meaningless in a decade or two as scarcity will be seen for the joke that it is...

Is information to be taken away from the masses?

Here's another question set: Are the people therefore not having "energy jobs" willing to have a method of not needing to have fuel for their vehicles (if they run on electricity), if their homes are converted to run on electricity? Is industry that relies on petroleum products (rail, freight, trucking) willing to switch to zero pollution, and have zero running cost, (comparable to the fuels they use now) where lubrication products would be the only "petroleum" used (but not burned) ?

No doubt zero petroleum and zero emission would be the end result.

I ask to see what public opinion is, what the group opinion is.

The answer to this seems exceedingly obvious, especially with the record pre-orders of Tesla cars (http://www.investors.com/news/technology/record-breaking-model-3-order-frenzy-sends-tesla-to-6-month-high/)we recently saw

I think the Snowden-like data release is fully set to trigger. When I asked "at what cost", do you want $$ for this, they said no. This is about stopping the tyranny of energy shortage.

I thought that comment interesting.

(running a house for instance doesn't need 20,000 watts of continual power.. Many people use solar or wind and survive quite nicely at 2000 watts of continual power, some even 1/10 of that even.. 20,000 watts for a home is substantial. Such power for 3rd world countries could very well level the playing field economically)

and PS-2

(materials cost - there is no shortage of the raw materials, there are currently insufficient needs to cut the cost of the raw materials. Typically cost to produce goes down when quantity goes up, i.e. mass production.. Certainly Tesla wanted "free energy" but his distribution system was horrendously massive, requiring "investors" (the Morgan group).. What I was shown by this particular "inventor" doesn't need 'investors' nor massive broadcast systems. It doesn't burn water and doesn't consume resources. That raised an eye-brow. There IS-NO money to make off this, the inventor wanted it to "REMOVE" energy scarcity, and financial tyranny created through energy scarcity and the divvying up of "resources" by the have's preventing the have-nots from access.. creating energy slaves.)\

If he has this device, and releases it open source.. he will achieve that goal rather quickly; I think that would be amazing.

BUT

I've been hearing similar things for years, so.... Keshe?

One does have to look at all the consequences of realeasing a technology like this. However, with that in mind, one can not wait on humanity to be in a perfect place mentaly and emotionally to do so. What if that never comes, and the real perfect timeing is now?! It is a what if, but if one waits, on the surface to me, it is too late.

Time isn't what we think it is, the ONLY time is now; humanity will adapt to anything new. Look at how fast we integrated computers into ... EVERYTHING.

I'd say that's arguably near to the same scale as this would be as far as societal change goes.

thunder24
8th July 2016, 17:56
Time isn't what we think it is, the ONLY time is now; humanity will adapt to anything new. Look at how fast we integrated computers into ... EVERYTHING.

I'd say that's arguably near to the same scale as this would be as far as societal change goes.
the bold is exctly what i was just discussing with another avalon member staying with me at the moment.

Bob
8th July 2016, 18:48
I guess Erik we would have to understand what method the system uses to evoke a superconductor. I certainly don't follow the physics completely at the atomic level, but I have a pretty good idea what the system is doing on a more gross field level.

I'm not convinced that the fields are safe and/or healthful. Would current be taken out of anything near it, like electrochemical nerve transmission? I don't know. Another reason for my hesitation on just wildly having such built.

That there was a massive power outage on the earliest model "activation" (twice) which looked at a similar concept, back in '99 leads me to believe it may work at the junction of electric particle generation (no idea yet about spin of electron or positron, or even proton influence).

It didn't strike me as Keshe-like, but more like stuff Schauberger would have been into. http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/Viktor%20Schauberger.htm

TargeT
8th July 2016, 20:06
I guess Erik we would have to understand what method the system uses to evoke a superconductor. I certainly don't follow the physics completely at the atomic level, but I have a pretty good idea what the system is doing on a more gross field level.

Super conductors are frustratingly simple, but achieving Cooper pairs no easy task with the current methods we know...

the BCS theory (named) in honor of its three discovers, it explains that materials suddenly become superb conductors when the electrons inside them join forces to make what are called Cooper pairs (or BCS pairs). Normally, the electrons that carry electricity through a material are scattered about by impurities, defects, and vibrations of the material's crystal lattice (its scaffold-like inner structure). That's what we know as electrical resistance. But at low temperatures, when the electrons join together in pairs, they can move more freely without being scattered in the same way.

If you're a bit of a romantic, think of Cooper pairing as a kind of marriage. Just as marriage can help two people sail through life's ups and downs by joining forces, so Cooper pairing allows electrons to travel through a conductor without getting bogged down in lots of troublesome little obstacles (http://www.explainthatstuff.com/superconductors.html)

I have no doubt that there IS a rather easy method out there & this guy might have the keys... but between the two, I think a room temp super conductor may be AS important as an FE device... because you gotta get that electricity into stuff.. & making it "cost" nothing (no resistance, no heat build up.. the current enemy of all electronics) will cause advances RIGHT NOW that will seem revolutionary (because everything we have RIGHT NOW (technologically speaking) can directly benefit from a room temp superconductor)

I'm not convinced that the fields are safe and/or healthful. Would current be taken out of anything near it, like electrochemical nerve transmission? I don't know. Another reason for my hesitation on just wildly having such built.

Time will tell, send me the plans, I'll build one by the end of the month (as long as they aren't like keshe's "plans & blueprints".. haha I didn't even bother with those) and let you know if anything kooky happens ;)

I have an O scope and various antenna used for radio testing (which is basically just listening to EMF's which you seem to indicate this is powered by) I could test to see if there's any attenuation in signal due to the presence of this unit & rule that in or out pretty quick.

Bob
9th July 2016, 00:24
We're definitely on the same page with the questions. The inventor was describing how big a fan of Searl he is, so I was wondering if that was part of the inspiration, what happens within the dielectric when shaped fields are causing the pair coupling to happen (http://www.searlsolution.com/media.html). What also fascinated me was that the design is set to oscillate based on the draw, and the hypothesis with the Searl devices somewhat go over, the concept of superconductive "state" when operating.. So MAYBE that type of gee, can we call it "ether drag" and get away with that? is part and parcel to inducing the "apparent" zero resistance?

The inventor had said that a fully mechanical version of the concept was built and did not "stall out" which is typical of conversion systems, but continued to output current (many 10's of amps at 100 volts), with a tweak of the field geometry.. and that the inventor wanted to duplicate the effect of geometrical shaped rotation within a non-mechanical moving parts system inducing similar rotation (it is a complex shape) within the semiconductor.

(you can see why I felt Schauberger's geometry is more accurate as to field shape than the Searl effect)..

I saw its key functioning as a type of bistable switch, where fields oscillated in 4D space, a creation of the "pairs" in the semiconductor at first in one polarity (making it momentarily zero resistant), and then the field collapses, the system resets, field is restored in an opposite expansive action, again generating current in the superconductor with opposite polarity pair production. Whence reaching maximum the field starts the collapse cycle again as long as there is a draw.

Will that solid state system stall out? I don't know. The point where it goes through zero zero is where the inventor feels it then couples into the universe's zero point. And that quite possibly is why such a system could suck the juice out of other power sources. Some historians seemed to think that "transformer core saturation" was the reason why UFO's can shut down motors, generators, HV ignition transformers (a DC type of gravity field), but I don't know with this device... The capacity to shut down power-grids, overload transformers, cause HV conductors (power transmission grid) seems to be related to a non-localized (non focused?) type of coupling to what, maybe "space" itself? What I don't know about the high tension power lines was if there was insulator failure, or an overload and break in the cable. Those cables are pretty thick.

A simultaneous open-source release into ALL the data-repositories/distribution networks is what was suggested by the inventor - no one person gets it first, no capitalization or exploitation, level playing field was the terms.

shaberon
9th July 2016, 04:04
Here's what's making me leery.

This just came up last week, and the tone of the very first inventor's quote.

If that proves to be a false impression, I would consider an intermediate step of running a prototype village out in the Kalahari or somewhere like that. Somewhere that no one would understand, and if there were any issues, you could bury it.

Ernie Nemeth
11th July 2016, 15:09
Consider the data dumps of recent years. No one reads them and no one gets arrested or charged.

Same for this data dump. No one will read it and few will try building it. A prototype is not enough. Mass production is the only stage where maybe the public will begin pre-ordering. Otherwise all other methods will be circumvented by the authorities. And no one can get an FE device to production because it will be quashed well before that.

Not my words but Wade's. I hope he is wrong but everything we talk about on this forum proves he is not.

As we all suspect, FE is already driving the break-away society of earth and is being used by many alien races. Easier to prove that aliens exist and then talk about their tech than to try and bring a new FE device to market.

Snoweagle
11th July 2016, 20:37
I've been offline for two weeks, what a great post to return to:-)

This must be tearing you apart roflmao:-)

I thoroughly recommend the inventor does as he believes best which you allude:
"A simultaneous open-source release into ALL the data-repositories/distribution networks is what was suggested by the inventor - no one person gets it first, no capitalization or exploitation, level playing field was the terms."

Then publish several publications and distribute around the five continents in multiple languages. Give it away for free. Once in general circulation, then a safe regime for manufacture can be shared simultaneously without advantage and everyone benefits.

Economics is genocide. As long as your group dawdle on how to monetise this technology, the greater is your chance (and the group) of "disappearing" and it will be lost forever.

Do not try to secretly manufacture this type of science clandestinely. They can "see" the bi-product of this science. They will not give you advance warning either. As you are already aware:-)

This is not new science Bob. It may be emergent science to the public but it isn't to the "black project" industry. Even in the black project arena, the sciences have been compartmentalised. So as clever as each of those "professionals" (spits) perceive themselves they have been denied cross collaboration. The model as briefly described, #9 and #26 could only change the world if it became "common knowledge" and openly debated.

Herein lies another problem, a problem of the hazard of "runaway" which you alluded to about WMD potential. It is a real phenomenon and your posts do present me with concern.

To have a system design that relies on the the zero zero point to oscillate the demand of the output is NOT a safe product. There is no zero zero point. The zero zero point referred to by science is described and limited as such by the manufacturers own design. Between the zero zero point exists infinity. By example: Consider a well of infinite depth. The deeper you lower the bucket you no longer raise water but you raise steam at atmospheric, then as you lower the bucket the steam becomes superheated then lowering further it becomes plasma and so on. The control is simply the device you have harnessed for lowering. Any change in that device or failure could or would be catastrophic. This is seldom the consideration of many free energy designers as they would and do procrastinate on the fact they have "covered all the bases".

The material science you refer with regard to superconductivity is fine however it too has to be limited by design and the composition listed to its "doping" in fact does set the limit. That alone is not a safeguard to be dependant on.

There are some other things you haven't mentioned which I will only discuss privately and am not sure that would be wise over the internet. cest le vie I will review your posts again as I assimilate fully your intent but I do urge you and your friends to let this go and publish, publish, publish . . .
One day my two mechs and I were required to prepare a dismantled precision machine for shipment. The machine was located in the depths of the warehouse. The warehouse was similar to the one depicted in the final scene of "Raiders of the lost Ark". Wall upon wall and shelf upon shelf of boxes containing the product. We found the machine in its dismantled state. I went berserk at the manner the the precision bed had been leant against a wall. I scolded the mechs who denied any knowledge of this being done. I believed them. We set about moving the components and stacking appropriately for its short journey. When we finally had access to the leaning bed, we carefully stropped the load and stood it upright with supports. Behind the precision bed was a large cardboard box which was hidden from our sight until then. "That would be the tech manuals" we all agreed which would have to go as well. So we moved the bed to our carriage and returned for the smaller bits and pieces and the cardboard box. The cardboard box was a double tray egg box, where two full trays of eggs sat side by side originally and would be ideal for tech manuals. We opened the box and were gobsmacked to find it was packed to the brim with unbound neatly stacked twenty pound denomination notes. Not ordinary notes either. These had not been numbered as all notes in circulation are. Our frivolous and frantic discussions suddenly ran away with us on how to number them and eventually use them:-)
Then I stood up and out of the corner of my eye I saw two warehouse men at the far end of the warehouse. I hollored for them to attend us immediately. They were the priests of this warehouse and knew all. My companions glared at me, I won't repeat the mutterings as they approached our fortunate group. At their arrival I scolded them for leaving the box there and further the box itself was not the business standard and they would be subject on my reporting. They were mortified.
I then summoned my little group and set off for the cafeteria leaving everything as we had now left it.
As we walked away my companions were livid with me. A truly angry wtf was I doing moment for them. This went on until we were out of earshot of everyone else and I stopped and made them turn to face me. Both these men could have crushed me easily such was their anger. I then asked them who put the box there? Who brought that box onto site? Who was watching us now? Their anger subsided easily. I then went on, suppose we had managed to remove them from site and divided it up and lived like "kings" for a short while, what then? Every knock at the door or ringing telephone or some other natural daily occurrence driving the paranoia of our own making. For a lifetime.
Suppose the company didn't find out. Those that placed it there already knew. Who would be seeking our souls, our families? There would only one outcome and that would be pain. Whether in prison of the law or prison of our own paranoia. My companions easily agreed.
On calming our disappointment, we continued our way to the cafeteria, as it would be the only safe place for the next hour or so and as we continued I said the them "consider this in twenty or so years from now when we're old and grey we can sit at the bar with a cold beer and discuss the many ways we could have spent all that dosh throughout our lives but this time all we had to worry about was a hangover in the morning". And we roared with laughter as we went about our way.
We never received any reward. No thank you. But a heap load of others went through the mill. They never caught those that placed it there.

Bob
21st July 2016, 16:24
The Baldwin Affair - Fact or Fiction? A story about an inventor/discoverer of a New Energy and how he was "mitigated", derailed from releasing what he found, the dots that he connected.. the story ends abruptly, like many of these stories.. After this series of posts (the large story is broken apart into separate segments for easier reading), I'll post a brief article that Eugene Mallove gave to me, a couple years before his death. An abrupt ending again..

Many dollars come to play, as mentioned in the OP, where one finds oneself having been dropped in their lap a potential windfall depending on how they carry on afterwards. The type of the windfall can take many different packages, but the bottom line is some enrichment happens, now and then, and it is up to the receiver to either "take the money, insights, gifts, ideas..." and run or pass it on. What leads to their abrupt losses, of life (death), or their ability to continue to live, to "pass it on" ? Good questions.. If the gift is great and it is not passed on, is that gift's equivalence then taken away from one? Pass it on in other words to survive? Or is the act of passing "it" on lead to the destruction of others?

The "inventor" in his story below talks about what he calls the ARMAGEDDON Factor. (his words) Notice the time window, 1999, the same window I had dropped in my lap the phi-vortex battery system, and at that time was shortly 'mitigated/derailed' by the USAF. The article from Eugene Mallove is from 2001 (he died a few years later, brutally murdered).

=================================

Part 1). The players, terminology and deep background.

Reader, before I begin my outlay of all that has happened and what might transpire, you must understand the terms used for various persons/agencies. First, let me give you the agency names and initials to keep it all straight.

FBI is naturally the Federal Bureau of Investigation which might be better-named "FIB" for lie and you will understand as we proceed. CIA is Central Intelligence Agency, NSA is National Security Agency, NSF is National Science Foundation, DOD is Department of Defense, MSP is Michigan State Police, DEQ is Michigan Department of Environmental Quality, RCMP is Royal Canadian Mounted Police, and CSIS is CanadianSecurity Intelligence Service.

In terms of persons involved, I will use first name initials only (without periods after) in almost all cases, but include reference to agencies. This story oddly begins at an archaeological site in Michigan.

Specifically, it was the Gainey Paleo-Indian site near Flint. At that site in about 1989, I came to the conclusion that the odd pattern to young Paleo-Indian radiocarbon dates in the Great Lakes region of North America were "too young" because of a cosmic event in prehistoric times. I was doing a Ph.D. in Archaeology, obtained somewhat later, but because of the discovery immersed myself in self-study of nuclear physics and became quite accomplished.

Currently I live about two miles north of the village of Baldwin, Michigan, located in the northwest portion of the Lower Peninsula. In the summer of 1999, I was living in Saginaw and had removed some parent or C sediments (basically, the Pleistocene/Holocene vertical boundary or the Paleo-Indian living space "floor") and recovered some micrometeorites that were very small and they exhibited "chondrules," which are tiny melted spheres on the surface of the micrometeorites.

These chondrules formed either in deep space, or as some massive shockwave partially melted the particles as they came through the atmosphere. That was proof, of course, of ET or an "extraterrestrial event." I sent some sediment samples down to Nuclear Technology Services in Atlanta, where they conducted radiochemistry.

Among other things, they found 238Pu (plutonium) that has a very short half life which on the face of it seemed impossible since the ET event appeared to have taken place about 12,500 years ago.

The 238Pu would have decayed away within less than 100 years of the event. At the same time, I sent some Paleo-Indian flakes and Gainey C sediments up to McMaster Nuclear Reactor in Hamilton, Ontario for "delayed neutron" and NAA (neutron activation analysis) testing for the proportions of 235U and 238U (uranium isotopes).

Also, in testing (gamma analysis) out at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, 137Cs (short half life fission product; less than 238Pu) was recovered, but naturally dismissed by the establishment. The "line" or gamma energy at 662 KeV basically attributable only to 137Cs was perfectly clear, but was ignored as: "I don't know what it is, but it can't be 137Cs." A former teacher friend of mine in Midland named T said when he read the e-mail exchanges: "Well, if it's not Cesium 137, then what is it?"

Ongoing fissions in tiny micrometeorites was, and is, "outside the box" in terms of conventional nuclear physics, and at one point I sent an e-mail around asking: "What does size have to do with nuclear reactions?"

The answers were less than comforting to me, and the reading public here, which relies on these "experts" for protection, guidance, and expertise. Good luck.

What I then did was consider what these micrometeorites were composed of: SiC, (silicon carbide), and the SiC crystals had uranium in the latticework. At that point I filed a "provisional patent" and reverse engineered by obtaining some SiC and liquefying uranium ores (with acid) obtained from some mineral companies, and then absorbing the liquid uranium into the SiC crystal latticework.

The process took some time, and involved some intricacies I do not care to get into for reasons obvious below. But, two things seemed clear to me: 1) uranium was being manufactured somehow since any nuclear fuel present over 12,000 years ago would have burned out within perhaps one year; 2) somehow, ongoing fissions had to be taking place. After I reverse engineered, what I came up with was what I called my "material" for lack of a better word. In fact, over the years the various samples became more and more active in terms of radioactivity. Until now, I kept the following results to myself.

In another test of the "same" Gainey C sediments again at McMaster using the original methodology, the sediments came in as "depleted" in 235U (standard abundance of about 0.72%) when two years before the very same sediments came in as "enriched" in 235U (Uranium).

Then it hit me;
a cycle was taking place in which the 235U builds up, and fissions out, and then more 238U is manufactured along with the plutonium isotopes, and everything was building to a "criticality" stage (a chain reaction of fissions producing more neutrons from splitting atoms to cause many more atoms to split, and so on), and then the various isotopes were being depleted cyclically. At the same time, depending on the constellation of factors, uranium literally was being manufactured through the protactinium series (Pa) with excess neutrons; protactinium loves neutrons and a quick review of the Table of Isotopes clearly shows the production of various uranium isotopes through Pa + n reactions.

This is the point at which the story takes a twist.

We will start with a brief aside -

American culture is rigid in the extreme, and the "big myth" is that America is #1 in everything (an idea which took hold right after WWII). My friends, nothing could be farther from the truth. If the reader goes on the internet and checks out American test scores compared to the rest of the world, the fact of this matter is that we no longer can compete and for all practical purposes we are led by complete incompetents.

Having managed an employment agency at one point, I can assure you that people are NOT hired based on talent but rather looks, gift of gab, clothing, body type, and so forth. There are some exceptions, but not many. What is even more compelling and depressing is that the people in charge of agencies and laboratories basically are politicians rather than scientists.

As one former newspaper editor told me correctly (man named J): "The lunatics are running the asylum." He was right.

But there was much more I had stumbled onto. I will explain in next section and it involves thereductions of "mean free path" a neutron travels and "critical mass" required for sustained fissions down to almost nothing at all, and when I realized that, THEN I realized the potential: micronukes. Can you imagine the prospect of a nuclear weapon no larger than a golf ball in the wrong hands?

I did what I had to do, and I suspect you will agree with my decision but be stunned at what happened then. You will not be too happy with our "Guardians."

Part 2) PANDORA and the CIA.

The terms "mean free path" and "critical masses" now must be discussed for the reader to grasp the essentials.

"Mean free path" refers to the actual distance a neutron must travel in uranium or plutonium (metals) to be absorbed by any of the three common fissiles which are 233U, 235U, or 239Pu (there
are others).

When a fissile heavy atom absorbs one neutron, it then splits into roughly two halves (actually, that is uncommon) and 1 neutron in gives off about 2.2 neutrons out on average, and that is
after about 5 bounces.

Imagine playing a game of pool, and you will understand.

This is somewhat complicated, but 235U (uranium isotope 235) almost always splits or fissions when it absorbs a thermal neutron.

On the other hand, 238U (uranium isotope 238) which is heavier "absorbs" the neutron and then quickly transmutes into other isotopes to become 239Pu (plutonium) which in about 24,100 years decays back into 235U (uranium isotope 235). The actual ratio of destruction in terms of "thermal neutrons" is about 1.8 to 1 respectively for 235U and 238U.

What that means is that for about every 2 atoms of 235U that take on a neutron and split or fission out, only 1 atom of 238U (which is about 99% of all Uranium atoms) absorbs and transmutes.

THEN, The "mean free path" is about 2.54 centimeters or so.

I had clear evidence for fissions using my own equipment by looking at the 840 and 1010 KeV gamma lines in aluminum (a gamma scintillator can show up the spectrum of atomic reactions by looking at the energy peaks, determining there spectral position, based on their "Energy" - they are called "LINES" on the spectral graph).

And so I knew (confirmed elsewhere) that I had accomplished fissions with the mean free path reduced to mere micrometers (and less). (that is equivalent to highly compressing plutonium for instance as is done in a nuclear seed core, the density is increased, the spacing between the atoms are squished together, so the likelihood for fission reaction is much greater when the distance is decreased. Decreasing the distance to mere micrometers is one helluva compression)..

Secondly, I was using incredibly small amounts of actual uranium present, in most cases on the order of substantially less than 1 gram (based on the actual activity rate of Uranium being about 25,280 decays/second/gram).

At that point I thought to myself: "My God, in the wrong hands this could be terribly destructive."

A friend of mine down in the city of Oak Ridge, Tennessee, (man named D) at a fine company said: "Why don't you go to DOD and tell them all of it, and leave it at that." Later he said: "Actually, the secret might be best kept with you since there are so many spies in our government." D was right on the mark, as you will learn.

I then commenced some "gamma flash" tests with my own equipment and the "material," and again with modifications I should not get into. I encoded this project PANDORA for reasons which follow that should be all-too-obvious. In any fission of a heavy atom, you get about 25/gammas/fission associated with X-rays and great heat and light (photons, or again same as gammas but at different energies) and the liberation of neutrons, with more such as neutrinos, and the consequent destruction of atoms (more gammas = more atoms, and less atoms = less gammas) complicated somewhat by the instant buildup of fission byproducts in some cases.

After numerous tests using "quick" compression factors of only about 1/3 to 1/2, it was clear to me that under the right set of circumstances with a double-bounce, meaning compress and "initiate," (a term that becomes most important later) and then super-compress, the device would or should explode with tremendous power. Some quick calculations suggested a massive neutron flux of astronomical proportions (would be liberated).

Some of the early part of the story - when I returned to Baldwin from a year of teaching at Wheeling Jesuit University in Wheeling, West Virginia, a colleague of mine in Canada (man named J) had suggested that I contact CIA over getting a grant to study the effects of "another" massive neutron event of ET origin on the nuclear weapons inventory in particular. Actually, I recalled that formerly I had an earlier interview with CIA back in about 1980 down in Troy, Michigan, as I recall it.

The interview was "odd" to say the least. It was with a woman, good-looking and single near as I could determine, named L, and frankly took place in a bar over beers. Fact. The central idea was to get me back to Canada (no offense to my Canadian colleagues and friends there) in some effort to determine whether or not Quebec actually would leave Canada, which obviously would have a profound effect on North American geopolitics.

I had gone to McGill University in Montreal, and lived there for a total of three years (disconnected), and so the benign opportunity of returning to Montreal to finish my first Ph.D. in Political Science (never completed, thankfully) seemed reasonable. One of the oddities of this interview was that when CIA sent me a letter to confirm "where and when" to meet, I called Personnel back and one of the gals there said (and I never will forget this since it seemed so odd): "In your letter you said you were a nice guy, and that is true.

You are the first one to call back to confirm an interview." At the time I basically was thunderstruck, since logically any person applying for a job would "confirm" an interview. At least, that seems and seemed reasonable to me. Probably to you too. Hmm? For many reasons I did not follow-through on this opportunity, not the least of which was the bad press CIA was starting to get hit with. But there was more, mostly personal and I leave it at that.

Later, after I realized the horrible potential of what I had discovered, I wrote a letter to the one contact after confirming she still was there and spelled out the dangers and sent (a friend sent it for me) a letter to her specifically, at a particular address there at CIA. That was November 27, 2000. Turned out to be an interesting day.

I had and have a female friend in Cadillac, about 55 miles north, and she likes to hunt, and I had sold her some headwaters areas with some fine springs near the small village of Luther. I called J, and she wanted to go deer hunting with another female friend, again named J.

I agreed to drive up there after we designated the time, and I would be the "walker" to drive deer into her position. The weather had warmed and the snow on the ground had melted away almost completely. We had no luck, and I left after we three each had a beer outside their pickup, and I drove back when it was dark, opened the door to my old house and went inside to check e-mail. Nothing, so I turned off the lights and went upstairs to bed.

That probably was about 9 PM or so. Early in the morning, about 4 AM as I recall, I woke up shivering in cold. The house felt like a freezer.

I got up, put my clothes on after having turned the bedroom light on, and walked downstairs directly into the small study where my phone and computer were. On the left in the living room was an almost-new wall furnace and before I turned on the light to the study I noticed "no glow" from the pilot box window which seemed odd. I turned on the light in the study, and on the wall to the left just before entering the study was the thermostat.

The temperature indicator arm was "below" the 50 F read, and the arm not visible at all. My NaI (sodium iodide detector) was incredibly temperature sensitive; if there is a rise or fall of 10 degrees F within one hour, the crystal cracks. (I keep my scintillator detector with me wherever I go in the field, such is useful for locating anomalies).

After the light in the study was on, I took a blanket from a couch in the living room and wrapped it around the top of my NaI. Then I walked over to the furnace, now with the living room lights on, and pulled the panel off and to my complete surprise the pilot door (circular, about the size of an American quarter, and tightened shut with a wingnut) was open, and the pilot was off.

This puzzled me completely since I am always very careful with a furnace to avoid an explosion or fire.

I put on my coat, grabbed a flashlight, and walked outside to the propane tank (some snow now had started to fall, but slowly) and opened the hood; the tank had been filled just a couple of weeks before. As I opened the hood, a racoon ran up a big oak tree on the street side of my high wooden fence.

With the flashlight on I checked the gauge, and the tank was almost full. With my left hand I tried the on/off handle and it was open. I closed the hood and went back inside, and with my propane torch (important below) I started the furnace. Then I walked back to the thermostat and set it to 60 F and the heat began to warm the house; I did not want to break my NaI, so wanted to do it slowly. I continued this for a couple of hours over coffee, and finally the house warmed to normal.

As it got to be light outside, I called a friend named J over at a business in Reed City; he occupied a critically important position in the Michigan Militia. He told me to go outside and "check for prints;" I told him I doubted that was possible, but went outside when it was fully light with more snow falling and to my complete surprise, and shock, was a perfectly clear "boot print" (with a very distinctive feature) in the mud not yet frozen from the former warming weather. This "boot print" was between the fence and the propane tank.

It clearly appeared as if somebody earlier had done a B&E, opened the pilot door, and later when I was asleep turned the gas off and waited, and then turned it on again to fill the house with propane to make it explode (with me in house) when any spark of any sort (a light switch) took place.

I called some furnace suppliers and explained what had happened, and they ALL insisted the "thermocouple" was designed to prevent just that, BUT the most logical place for a thermocouple was "directly below the firebox." In the case of this furnace, the "electrical start switch" happened to be just below the firebox." It was taped-off with black electrical tape for a reason. Some weeks before when I had opened the furnace panel I stepped on the electrical start switch, and crushed it, which is why I taped it.

When I e-mailed some people later, I think we all concluded that the "broken electrical start switch" saved my life since somebody assumed the "thermocouple" already had been broken.

A Private Investigator (named D) suggested I make some sort of a casting of the print with cement or plaster, which I did, and get as much information as I could, take photos, and submit a police report. During the following two days in getting all of this accomplished, my phone was acting up and I was getting "disconnects/static" and I looked at the phone (green) and thought: "Well, maybe." I got a Philips screwdriver and opened the phone and inside was a "thin green wire" (possibly a scrambler) glued onto the ringer-part of the internal mechanism.

I called the manufacturer (Conair) and the lady there insisted NO SUCH PART existed inside the phone. With witnesses I took photos, and then discovered that my "surge protector" had been tampered with, and later I got (after sending some emails about this to friends and contacts) a taunting e-mail about the "thin green wire" telling me to beware (in as many words).

(Part 3 continues next post)

Bob
21st July 2016, 17:04
Part 3 of the Baldwin Affair -

3) The hacking attack on the US nuclear infrastructure.

Some time later I got the local police report I had filed with the Lake County Sheriff Department about the "November 27, 2000 B&E" and was flabbergasted; it was completely falsified, by the
police. Lie after lie after lie. When I talked to the Undersheriff about this, his body language alone appeared to give him away. At that time I also had an NSF grant to study the original radiocarbon discovery more (I was Principal Investigator, and actually was/am my own NSF institution) and was being helped by a controversial but brilliant local newspaper editor named B. He was familiar with police writing styles since he reviewed reports daily, and insisted the two names on the report as reporting officers "did not write" the report, but rather that the Undersheriff did (a felony for anyone to falsify a police report, by the way).

In addition, a local MSP Detective (G) also was involved along with a particular FBI agent (B) from Grand Rapids. The "trio" had evolved. This becomes very important later; keep this in mind. On April 23, 2001, in a spur of the moment decision I drove to Reed City to the MSP post in the early morning and met with this detective (G) who had "said" he was looking into the former B&E, simply because on the phone somewhat earlier he told me both he and that particular FBI agent B were "of the opinion" the green wire was part of the phone.

This disgusted me, naturally, since "attempt to commit murder" is fairly serious. I came to the conclusion that this particular FBI agent was behind it all or involved in it, or at least someone associated with him was. On May 18, 2001, when I got back to my place at about 4 PM or so, I opened my mail and saw a note with an attachment from a woman named A at McMaster Nuclear Reactor.

Having expected test results, I opened it and WHAM; I got hit with the then-new Magistr virus. It automatically sent out e-mails to those addresses in my mailbox, and I started to get e-mail returns and messages from some people (basically, people and institutions involved in nuclear physics) saying a "virus was detected." I did a Symantec virus check, and discovered 23 files "infected" on May 18, printed out the report, and started deleting the infected files.

Then I did another virus check and discovered a "first insertion" on April 23. To put this in perspective, Magistr worked in two ways: 1) direct insertion with a "sleeper" via floppy, or 2) e-mail send-out which triggers what happened to me on May 18. In my mind, April 23 was resonant so I called and sure enough, that was the day I had been over in Reed City with the MSP Detective G. I asked him to write me a note to that effect, and he did. "Somebody" was sitting at my computer in the early morning of April 23 directly inserting the virus; it is a rural area, so very easy to sneak in.

And, right after I got hit I filed a complaint with IFCC (internet fraud complaint center) at FBI since the entire US nuclear network had been infiltrated. I called the Canadians (RCMP and A at McMaster Nuclear Reactor) and the reactor's own computer security company and obtained the following information. A's computer was one of about 25 inside the nuclear reactor, and each had an individual e-mail account, and in fact her computer "did send" an e-mail to me with the virus but it was a "sleeper" and automatic send.

A at the reactor did not send directly, and only her computer had the virus.

And, it only was mailed to me. The Canadians, naturally, shut down all mails, and began to look into the incident. Here, FBI did nothing at all, and at one point this editor B and I pieced together the time lines. Turns out that I had sent that one FBI agent B a letter on May 14 and dated as such, and it would have arrived at his desk on either May 17 or 18. On the phone later he confirmed he received it.

The virus hit me on May 18. April 23 was my first insert, and that is the day I was over in Reed City. As this editor B and I reviewed the documents and times involved and drew a flow chart up on a sheet of paper, he pointed his finger at "Grand Rapids FBI" and said: "That's it right there; all of the fingers point there."

During this episode I got to know somebody named R at NSA, and she put me in touch with two people at FEDCERT which deals with national security issues.

The continuing FBI refusal to look into what on the face of it was a very serious breach of nuclear national security, coupled with the very real possibility of an implanted sleeper that could be used even now, baffled one guy named J at FEDCERT and in reference to Grand Rapids FBI he said: "There's something fishy going on there."

He was correct, as you now realize. R at NSA also put me in touch with two people over at CIA, and the woman in particular (named K) was looking into it. She gave me an e-mail address to send more information, and I did, and we talked, and evidently she was new to the agency and happy and excited with her career. I had told her I would send more, and call back, and about a week later did so and discovered she was gone from the agency. Naturally, I was stunned. It made no sense at all.

When the woman who told me this said that, I asked: "Gone! Do you mean gone from CIA?" She then said: "Yes, that's my understanding of it." This shook me up, and later I was talking with the man (named G) who worked with her, and in overnight mail sent some information.

In talking with him one day we discussed this and he said: "I think you should contact NRC right away." Also, I called a female FBI agent in Detroit about this (named D), discussed
it, and I asked her: "Do you want bull**** or the truth?" She said: "The truth." I said: "I think the Grand Rapids FBI did it." She gulped. Then after a short pause she asked: "Were the business losses $5000 or more?" I was stunned, and stammered something.

When I mentioned this conversation to a woman named M up at the McMaster Nuclear Reactor security company she said: "Well, that was pretty stupid since the issue is national security." Yup. Real stupid.

To put things in perspective even more as I unveil the rest of the story, remember that Bush was virtually guaranteed "appointment" to the Presidency back in late November of 2000, date of my
B&E. It certainly is no secret that what drives this administration is oil, or fossil fuels.

"Drives" is the perfect word.

There is an old saying that is completely appropriate: "He who pays the fiddler calls the tune."

I had contacted an old friend in Pentagon/DOD (then, at least) and through a back channel (third party) he (coded FRETS) sent this message for me: "Tell him that to understand what is going on with the Michigan FBI, he should read Task Force Blue by Marchinko (sp?)."

It is a novel about an American billionaire with a sick and twisted mind, and warped view of government, who manufactures a wave of terror against the American people so they demand a dictator. Keep that in mind as we retroactively approach 9-11.

FRETS is/was not exactly a nobody.

In regard to the FRETS connection, he had told me that a certain high-ranker in Pentagon was intensely interested in my research, and so they had encoded a name for my private nuclear research which was SOUTH PASS.

I was to be known as MASTER KNAPPER (a "knapper" was a skilled prehistoric worker with flints; my archaeology background) and this man in DOD was encoded JUKEBOX. At one point, I had sent some files and test results to FRETS and he had a personal emissary take the results and personally show them to the then-Director of Los Alamos, and also a member of the National
Security Council (this was under Clinton's administration) at UCLA (University of California, Los Angeles).

Later, FRETS told me this: "The results could be characterized as follows: Drill for oil in the ground? That's crazy." More talent on the top (FRETS excluded).

Part 4) 9-11 and the FBI response to my original complaint.

You may or may not like Michael Moore or his looks and attitude, but the film Fahrenheit 9-11 he produced is excellent in its documentary footage, and is a "must see;" it's all there; 8) while we are TOLD there is a war on terror and imminent threat of nuclear terror by infiltrators crossing our borders with nuclear weapons, the FBI and others in "law enforcement" now armed with the "Patriot Act" which is treasonable by any fair reading, our borders are wide-open and in the case of Mexico in particular we are TOLD members of Al-Quaeda might be crossing the border with NUKES to wipe out perhaps hundreds of thousands if not millions of Americans.

---well, Bush wants those illegals to stay, and basically cross the border at will; what?; not that long ago, maybe some weeks, I saw the early morning news for Michigan here and there were two headlines about a "bank robbery" (big surprise in a sinking economy) and an "FBI sting" involving child pornography in which ONE MAN in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan was caught---let's be real here; IF IT IS TRUE that "terrorists" (whatever that word really means) by the waves are bringing NUKES into this nation to kill us by the many, then let's put rather trivial matters aside, shouldn't we?;

The "war" in Iraq should be termed correctly, which is "naked, unprovoked aggression and invasion of another sovereign nation" by our Chief and "President" at the moment, under false pretenses and in complete violation of all international law and treaty and involves apparent (in my opinion, and opinion of others) "state sanctioned torture and murder of prisoners who have no rights whatsoever, and the establishment of effective concentration camps;"

Is it any wonder that the rest of the world hates us?; isn't this situation just exactly what America fought against in WWII?; during this mass slaughter which has cost many thousands of lives, the mainstream American press has mesmerized the public with the buzzwords: terrorist, insurgent, infiltrator, and so forth; just ask yourself the question what "we" would be called by an invading army's propaganda machine if America was attacked?; would WE be called "freedom-fighters," or "citizens," or "defenders," or would the government of the invading army use the same buzzwords we have used to describe them?; read your history, and learn about what the British Empire called Americans during our Revolution;

I could go on and on, but what's the point? A few months ago I was talking with an old female friend named I, and I asked her: "How is it possible for half of the American public to be so stupid?" She said, pointedly: "Because they are that stupid." Unfortunately, she was correct.

The week of October I got a response to my May of 2001 hacking attack complaint from FBI IFCC that was completely deceptive, and read as follows:
"We want to apologize for not acknowledging your submission sooner, but we have been occupied handling the overwhelming number of valuable tips from concerned individuals such as yourself. We have received your submission and are giving it and all other submissions the extensive attention that they deserve. Thank you for your assistance during this time of crisis."

This was dumbfounding, both to myself and C at NRC. When we discussed this, he said: "I don't understand it; they knew the terrorists were good at computers and that hacking attack is one of the very first things they should have looked at."

When I ran this by that former newspaper editor J, and he saw the documents, he said: "Oh God, I can't believe it. They tried to tie your complaint in with 9-11? Just disgusting." And by the way, to this VERY DAY our illustrious FBI has done nothing at all---with one odd exception. Think about it.

We move forward to 2005. I have the paperwork and so logically the first person to contact would be me. And, all of the computer gurus I talked to about this have "insisted" the unthinkable could take place now by someone or some entity who/that implanted a virus then. This makes me queasy, and should make all readers queasy too.

Part 5 - OK lets digress and get back to what was happening in 2002 -

On September 5, 2002 there was a raid to steal my research and frame me.

I had continued my nuclear research, and the original goal was to manufacture "backyard radio-isotopic thermal generators" as a cheap, clean, safe source of electricity (heat = steam = electricity).

Since for all practical purposes the bulk of uranium is 238U (stable uranium) at about 99% purity.

What conventional reactors use is 235U (isotope of Uranium) which is about 0.72% of the standard abundance in uranium ore. Basically, the bulk of the uranium (238U) ends up as "waste" used in depleted uranium form (meaning depleted in 235U).

This "waste" is used as ballast (because it is heavier than lead) in airplane wings, sailboat keels, and in ammunition (and after a few "first" Gulf War veterans read this they will understand why
they almost all are sick and dying). Now, some terminology is in order, but I will keep it simple.

First, the "heavy" isotope which is most unstable in terms of "spontaneous fissions, or splitting" is 238U, with about 11 fissions per second per kilogram of U (all isotopes). It fissions or splits spontaneously.

The prevailing model is that "neutrons" are required for fissions, which is why 235U is extracted from all U and then used for these huge and terribly dangerous dinosaurs like Three Mile Island and Chernobyl (you must know what happened in both of these cases).

Back in 1939, Neils Bohr proposed a model for "fissions" called the Liquid Drop model (find it on the web; short article). Bohr suggested that the only thing required for an unstable atom to split/fission was a deformation of the atomic arrangement in an unstable atom; neutrons were NOT required. The spontaneous fission rate of 238U basically is
proof. But, the mainstay crowd still is hung up on neutrons.

Now, remember what I told you much earlier about neutrons in, and then out when an unstable atom splits; about 1 in, and about 2.2 neutrons out.

Neutron "energies" (or speeds when liberated from the nucleus) are broadly categorized as follows: Cold, thermal, epithermal, slow, fast.

"Cold" means almost no energy at all.

"Thermal" simply means the neutron is in "equilibrium" with the energies around it, or the target it hits.

When a heavy atom splits, it yields "fast" neutrons which are nasty critters and let me explain.

"Energy" can refer to a particle's potential speed when liberated, for lack of a better way to put it here, and a "thermal" neutron when liberated from a nucleus (or caused by p, n reactions such as an alpha source on aluminum or beryllium) travels about 3000/meters/second. (remember earlier I was looking at the energy lines in ALUMINUM).

Try to imagine something the size of a pin point (not the head) traveling into you at a very low speed. There would be some penetration of your skin, but not much.

Now imagine this same item traveling all of the way through you at 3000/meters/second.

There is no question but that some tissue would be destroyed, but not much.

Now imagine the same item moving at perhaps near light-speed and your tissue would be torn to pieces manifold times because of the secondary effects of torn tissue destroying more, etc. There is more to it than that, but this is close enough.

The reason the "first Gulf War" veterans are dying is that when their depleted uranium (238U) ammunition was used or the armor got hit, it sent out vast quantities of "fast neutrons" which tore their neurological systems to pieces, but of course there is no "proof" since we are dealing with incredibly small particles and basically impossible-to-trace wounds.

You see, I came up with a way (easy) to preferentially "fission out" 238U, but captured my neutrons and cooled them down (more on that below), and in so doing sent out incredible numbers of fast neutrons (but trapped them).

Since my purpose was heat for electricity, I assumed the way to do that was "skyrocket the capture ratios" which means the % of times, basically, a neutron has to travel before being captured to cause fissions (normally about 5 bounces), or to be absorbed and transmute.

The "trick" was to slow the neutrons to "cold," and this easily was undertaken. Furthermore, since the atom with the highest % of spontaneous fissions was 238U and NOT 235U or even 239Pu (or 233U), my reasoning was that I could re-proportion the normal destruction ratio of 1.8 to 1 in terms of 235U to 238U respectively in favor of 238U substantially.

And, I did it. Again, the "establishment" ignored it. Maybe.

In July of 2002,

I had arranged a meeting with a large and well-respected "company start-up" firm in Midland, and by phone planned the meeting for a Monday.

At that time I only had a saving's account, and forgot to take some money out for the trip to Midland. On Sunday, I called my best friend here named T and asked her for a loan until I got back from the meeting. She kindly agreed, and I borrowed some money and the next day got some files ready to go.

The next morning I got cleaned up, got the files, and put my saving's account book in my left shirt pocket. We had our meeting in Midland, and I came back to Baldwin and went to the bank to cash a check (inside) and thereupon discovered the "last name" of a former FBI whom I know (G) handwritten on the back of my saving's account book---stunning, to say the least. I went over to T's house, payed her back, and told her about this.

Well, as it turns out that "handwriting" perfectly matches the handwriting of an FBI agent from the Grand Rapids office (B, to be precise), but could be a forgery---"good one" at that.

By an odd and still-obscure twist of fate, I managed to obtain original handwriting samples of FBI agent B (they were sent to me in a package). Nonetheless, the facts were clear to me and T: 1) somebody had to have known I had arranged a meeting in Midland (i.e., phone tap); 2) somebody had to have known I only had a "saving's account" at the time (i.e., intrusion into private financial information); 3) somebody had to have known I needed money and called T (i.e, another phone tap); 4) somebody presumably had to have been inside this place "at least" one other time to know what was where (i.e, two apparent felony B&E's).

I was not happy, to say the least.

Well, FRETS and some others who have to go unmentioned here now come into play. They gave me much advice, and "clues" to follow, and some tips. I can assure the reader that some "highly placed persons" are not exactly in love with the Michigan FBI and its associated criminal elements and the folks in this White House (to say the very least). FRETS in particular, through his main "back channel," had learned a lot about what had happened up here and again through the back channel told me: "Listen to Pink Floyd carefully, and then follow advice."

I bought the Pink Floyd volume "On the Wall" and listened to the lyrics and also read them.

The message was sobering, to say the least, and I will include some most pertinent items: "They are going to send you back to mother in a cardboard box;" "Hush, little Baby, Mama's going to make all of your nightmares come true;" and so forth, or words and phrases to that effect.

Obviously, this was a message about G (our government), and what "they" were trying to accomplish. I took this seriously, particularly after what former FBI G told me via e-mail after I told him what had happened; he said: "It is clear to me the FBI wants you dead." Gulp!

In a very odd way that was convoluted, I basically got "tipped" about something coming down on September 5, 2002 and in fact e-mailed former FBI G saying: "September 5 is a very important day for me." I had the stage set with a small table almost directly inside the front door and on it was a statement written by one K who had witnessed much of what had happened, and also had seen that saving's account book, and the irony is that my best buddy from the Marines had gone into the FBI and now was out, but when in at one point was part of an obscure organization called the "FBI-Marine Corps Association."

When my old buddy E was in charge of that organization, he sent me a letter and I have it framed to this very day. That was inside the bedroom on a table. At that time my car was being worked on, and so a guy named G gave me a ride to the VFW and there I got a phone call from a woman named Z saying MSP Detective G wanted to buy my place, and so I called the MSP
Detective G and he said: "We'll give you a ride if you need one."

I said no, and G gave me a ride and there was MSP Detective G sitting on my well house and FBI T standing in my driveway and a weapon was visible, and there were two Michigan DEQ guys standing in the yard (T and D).

MSP Detective G barked orders (this incident was a "classic case" of criminal trespass: imminent threat expected, force of arms displayed, cloak of law, expectation of violence and harm to person, threats and expectation of violence unless comply) and I told G to leave but K and his then-wife Z showed up and stayed outside. I said to MSP Detective G when he demanded: "We're going to look at your internet files too,"--- "Come on inside" and I waved them in.

I said as we walked in: "I don't have internet."

Then, from the look on his face, he was surprised, and I suspect immediately realized he had been "had" as he questioned: "You don't have internet?" Inside, I put FBI T on my computer where I had some compromising files and he read them, and these two DEQ guys walked back inside to my "hot room" where I had my material, and to be blunt they did not know some basics about nuclear physics (no surprise) and at one point when I walked back to show FBI T more files, I came back out and with his back turned DEQ D was talking to someone on his cell phone and said: "There's nothing under state law we can 'get him' with." BINGO. Frame me with anything.

Later, after this disgusting episode was over, MSP Detective G came over and said: "This started down there" nodding his head toward the Lake County Sheriff Department. Some weeks later at a Democratic Party fund raiser I mentioned this to the Undersheriff and he said: "I mentioned that to G." Again, BINGO.

In talking about this with somebody in DOD (J), he referred me to another FBI agent in Kalamazoo named B. In this regard, DOD J told me that whenever his particular office wanted to "check out" anyone they only trusted TWO FBI agents in the entire state (which presumably means the bulk are crooked).

When I talked to B he said he had talked to FBI T who told him he heard I was making a bomb (atomic, that is). When I talked to FBI T who was here that day, him not knowing (evidently) that I had talked with FBI B, FBI T told me: "When I heard you had uranium, I thought I should check it out."

In writing to Kalamazoo FBI B, I said: "Either FBI T lied to you, or he lied to me." What a surprise!

I could go on with the specifics of the depravity of those who did this, but there are two fundamental points here which the reader must grasp: first, the "guardians" have little or no knowledge of science and technology; second, the level of corruption in law enforcement now is so advanced our legal system is incapable of self-correction.

It's over, and in fact America is a dying society; I think a lot of you know that. But one last thing concerning this raid should be mentioned.

At another point in time this MSP Detective G had told me DEQ D called him saying they needed my formula to test, which of course is self-evident proof of wanting to "steal my research." This becomes important later. But I want you to remember the "trio" earlier established in terms of November 27, 2000: the Grand Rapids FBI, MSP Detective G, and the Lake County Sheriff Department.

Same crowd this time.

Still concerned about the May of 2001 hacking attack and the continuing refusal of FBI to look into it, I got some documents, typed an explanatory note, and made a tape recording and sent it all to CSIS (Canada's CIA) in Ottawa (formerly I had contacted both RCMP and Interpol [international police agency, based in Europe] ). I received a response from CSIS in Ottawa dated August 30, 2004.

It was short, and to the point, had three paragraphs, and was composed of only (if count correct) 79 words/acronyms (save addresses and title and date and so forth). It was very carefully written, and composed with skill, and among things contained the following key and crucial clues in the form of words/phrases/acronyms: confirm; thank you; your concerns; FBI; trust that the foregoing has been of some assistance.

It was NOT a form letter but rather typed specifically for me (one can see the still-wet ink mark on one part of the folded letter), and on official stationary and signed in blue ink.

They did me a favor, which I did not forget. The favor was an insurance policy, and also some tips (see BOLD). When I sent a copy of this to my old FBI buddy E, I asked him this: "Do you know
what they are saying here?" He said: "Yes, I do." So do you, reader. The word "assistance" was in regard to helping me, but the rest is self-evident. Other contents cannot be disclosed (document in possession of author and others).

----- Part 6 continues in the next post...

Bob
21st July 2016, 17:47
Part 6 - the Baldwin Affair - continues..

Space-time warps and Armageddon

(the time anomalies happening with nuclear reactions..)

After the raid to steal my research, I told an attorney in Bay City named T that at least I would file a complaint with the Michigan Attorney General, which I did to no avail. As T had said: "They won't do anything; we live in a police state now." He was correct.

Also, the FBI agent in Kalamazoo, B, told me: "No FBI agent in Michigan can talk to ____________ until the investigation is completed."

When I told my old FBI buddy E about that statement from the agent in Kalamazoo, he said: "That doesn't make much sense to me at all." We concluded the reason "had to be" the May of 2001 hacking attack that infiltrated the entire US nuclear network which FBI refused to look into, and then deceived about.

That was at the end of 2002, or early 2003 and we have now bounced back to 2005 where I am writing this to show what has happened to me.

Now look at the absurdity of that statement: any child at the age of 8 could connect "these dots," so let's be real here.

Also, I talked numerous times with C from NRC and right after the raid he said: "V-e-r-y odd." From that point forward, whenever we talked he closed his door. To make this "raid" episode even more sinister, almost all of what my private nuclear research had uncovered involved an NSF grant in Physics for $20,000 (how could the FBI not have known about that?). I asked NRC C at one point if the people there at NRC on top realized the FBI and DEQ lied to them, and C said: "Yes, there was discussion of that."

How would the American people respond to that? Probably not too well.

C at NRC wanted me to continue my research, and he said just before he retired: "I encourage you to persist." I did. K had told me on many occasions when I mentioned this nonsense about "No FBI agent can talk to me" this: "The reason is that you've got the goods on them, and they know it, and they know you spread it around." That makes sense. G, the guy who dropped me off for the raid, definitely has some contacts somewhere; he knew about a gal I liked who had cancer, and more, and knew much about the Grand Rapids FBI and this MSP Detective G---to say the least.

Not that long ago I was talking with G about all that had happened, and he told me he heard a lot of people made a lot of money with my research. I asked him about the Russian connection (below), and said it seemed (if true) like treason to me. In particular I asked him about the Grand Rapids FBI and whether or not some or all were involved, and he said: "Sure; they don't care." I asked him how they were getting away with all of this, and he said: "Nobody's stopping them, that's why."

The time warps -

In December of 2004, I started experimenting with tungsten (74W) which has bonded pairs of positrons and electrons (antimatter and matter) which, when liberated by photons (same as gammas), produce great heat from the matter-antimatter destruction.

Initial results were very encouraging. But there was something else, much more important (again, basically ignored by the establishment here).

Space and time are completely relative, and just read your Einstein. It's more than theory; it's fact.

I used some tungsten and some low-activity uranium and got results which basically exhibited an "odd" gamma line at a low-level KeV, which over time is followed by another line that "grows in" and at the same time the higher-level gammas were "drifting" to the left.

If you can imagine a pair of dice each about 1 cubic centimeter, and the one being matter and the other being antimatter, and then annihilating each other, what you end up with is a "void" of 2 cubic centimeters. And of course, the void fills in over time, or sucks in matter. And, since "time" is related to a particular point in space, it too is relative and consequently that "time" flows into the void. (void=zero point)

One of the things I noticed was "something coming out" of the void, which makes sense in terms of Einsteinian theory.

February, in 2003 "we" (our small team) started seeing Russian press releases that contained "words and phrases" that actually looked like my research, literally.

I called M at NRC about this and I told him. Our small team reviewed the various press releases, and came to the conclusion that the Russians "did have it." We also concluded that the likelihood of independent invention was essentially zero.

The timing in terms of these press releases appearing after the "raid to steal my research" seemed too close for coincidence. And again to be blunt, our small team came to the conclusion it WAS my research the Russians did have.

That is, with the exception of space-time warps which developed late in the research time frame, and the very real possibility of making any nuclear weapons completely useless by causing a "fizzle" in the air, or even in silos and presumably in submarines.

In nuclear weapons, "initiators" or the gadgets that start a large flux of neutrons required for the whole assembly when smashed together to get enough neutrons for the
chain reaction to run away with itself (supercriticality) are very sensitive, and require constant maintenance; when anything at all goes wrong in particular with the "initiator" you end up with a
fizzle.

When I mentioned the possibility of making all nuclear weapons completely useless with my "process and method" to A at McMaster Nuclear Reactor in Canada, she said: "My God, wouldn't that be the greatest benefit to humanity we could offer!" Right.

I remembered what FRETS had told me, and came to the conclusion (as did at least "some" members of our team) that his particular admonishment coupled with information readily available in many news accounts and the refusal of FBI to look into hacking attack of nuclear infrastructure and all pointed in one direction: a wave of terror in stages with 1) 9-11 permitted, 2) Anthrax spread among us, 3) and then what?

And that was the big question, but there is no question that "nuclear terror" would cement what FRETS had suggested, and also in all probability lead to a world nuclear conflict with catastrophic
consequences from which the earth would not recover.

Just after the discovery of space-time warps, I got to know a computer genius named S. He was quite interested in all of this, and though he and his family are not overtly religious both he and his wife and his friends were/are aware of the term Armageddon. This refers to the last great world battle of such ferocity that humanity is either gone, or changed/altered forever. We discussed the space-time warp, and he understood that space is correctly termed since there is a spatial extent involved.

In reference to time, on the other hand, it occupies no particular space but is fixed according to its spatial coordinates when it is measured.

S suggested we do some experiments to see if time was slipping into the void along with gammas, and a series of quick experiments suggested that precisely that had happened. More specifically, it appeared as if we were losing time---or that the surroundings near the device (the computer, the two reference clocks, and so forth) were losing time, or moving back in time. S and I realized that since I was sitting at the computer, then logically I was moving back in time.

Our experiments suggested that the window of opportunity in terms of the absolute time required to move into the void was only about 1 hour Baldwin time.

Stepping on a ButterFly in the past

The Butterfly Effect (the movie) is about changing the past, and roughly involves chaos theory.

Simply put, chaos theory maintains (correctly) that a butterfly NOT flapping its wings in another continent as it had in the past changes everything now somehow. If anything in the past is changed in any way, everything in the future (or now, if you will) would/will be different somehow.

Theoretically, the bigger the change the more pronounced the effects now. S and I decided to try the unthinkable, considering that what was at stake for humanity and America was more important than anything else, and involved a moral imperative. To that end, S helped me insert myself back into time (or try) at various coordinates in an effort to avoid Armageddon, or rather to prevent it. And, we did it (or again, tried). We designed experiments with various clocks sitting around my computer and that included a mechanical Westclox.

We all will see what happens now, if anything, but if the reader thinks this is preposterous then I would advise you to think about the millions and millions of things that HAD TO HAPPEN just exactly the way they did, WHEN they happened, and WHERE they happened for anyone to be reading this. Fiction? We will see. The big question in our minds is whether or not if I "went back" (at all) it would be as a 58 year old man knowing what I do now, or as someone younger and perhaps much younger.

If much younger, would I have retained what I know "now" as I opened the portal, or would I have returned (back into a particular time coordinate) as a perhaps 10 year old with what I knew and understood "then?" Open question, and the fact of the matter is that even as I type this "I" do not know what I did or tried to do or might have done in the past to change just a few things to make it all turn out differently---and avoid Armageddon. Maybe I failed, but of course I never will know and neither will any of you since the "now" is what we live in.

As far as the Canadians go, I had S e-mail out some very important files and information to CSIS and a laboratory in Canada. Basically, I wanted it used for the benefit of humanity. I sent the same information to some agencies/laboratories here, and described in some detail particulars of the dark side to someone at NRC, and also ORNL (Oak Ridge National Laboratory).

===============================

Epilogue

The inventor then goes on a rant to describe personal anecdotes, epiphanys and conclusions about the spiritual and metaphysical.. Briefly he mentions when microscopic magnetic particles are fired into uranium, strange things happen.. he concludes with:

So here we have it. The American nuclear infrastructure is completely compromised, and FBI doesnothing at all. The pattern of stopping alternate energy is clear to many, despite the fact we need it now more than ever.

Your own government wants your research, and thugs walk in to stop those interested. Your life is put at jeopardy, and not only does law enforcement do nothing but falsifies police reports.

You are vilified for telling the truth, but rewarded for being a liar. Your own government raids you to steal your hard work, and not only does nothing happen to the criminals but they end up lying to another government agency. And this is what I almost got killed for in Vietnam? Sibel Edmonds is correct in that piece I mentioned before: this is the world of Kafka where insanity is
the norm. People should realize the importance in all of this.

Many years ago I read a short book by an author named Dror, as I recall, and it was called Crazy States. It is one matter for a relatively small and weak nation to go insane, but quite another for the world’s remaining superpower to run wild and go nuts. Everything changes everywhere, and there is no turning back. History changes, and geopolitics change, and as is typical the poor and underprivileged everywhere suffer at the hands of those in charge leading the rush to societal insanity. What is happening in America today is not a minor matter.

====================

Summary: In this time window I also met Eugene (Gene) Mallove. A noted author and writer/publisher of alternative energy. We had discussed in depth the "heat" factor in type of nuclear reactions, low temperature reactions in terms of the "thermal neutrons" involved in the "cold fusion" experiments. In the next Post I will reprint what Gene gave me. Note in that post again the "heat" mention which is where the useful "energy" can be converted into electricity..

Bob
21st July 2016, 18:19
Mallove and Topping - from 2001 Infinite Energy

article follows:

-------------------------------------------------------------

We are proud to present the following remarkable scientific papers, which we anticipate will stimulate IE readers and provoke controversy:

"Terrestrial Evidence of a Nuclear Catastrophe in Paleoindian Times"

by R, Firestone and W, Topping.

It happens that the articles concern archeo-astronomical anom-alies on two planets, Earth and Mars, hence this combined intro-duction.

The first article, which I believe may have significant direct energy implications (as well as significant global security implica-tions), is reprinted with kind permission from the peer-reviewed archeology quarterly news magazine, Mammoth Trumpet.

We are sorry to report that the second article, despite its extremely careful scien-tific treatment of controversial images gathered by NASA spacecraft, was rejected outright by Nature magazine (and subsequently by Science), apparently because such a topic—possible artifacts on the Martian surface—is a priori "off limits" to discussion in those esteemed journals.

In other words, those publications each have, in effect, an Index of Forbidden Topics.

This was a scientific discovery in its own right: that these "journals of record" have particular top-ics which the editorial staffs have determined do not warrant pro-cessing by their so-called peer-review systems. That was confirmed orally in the case of Nature, by the words of a London-based editor. For Science, its Index was discovered de facto.

We hereby issue this challenge to Nature and Science: Publish your index of forbidden topics so that your time and energy and that of frontier scientists will no longer be wasted! (We trust that cold fusion and all new energy experiments and theories are on these lists, but who knows?)

For many months, this editor has been in contact with co-author of the first paper, Dr. William Topping, whose Ph.D. is in archaeology. In addition to the article which we publish here, Dr. Topping has done extensive gamma ray and calorimetric testing of a possible new nuclear process, which he (not his co-author) derived by "reverse-engineering" the apparently natural, catastrophic astronomical process—the hypothetical one that gave rise, in part, to the widespread nuclear dating anomaly that he and R.B. Firestone of Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory report in the reprinted article. He has not published those results, but has shared them with me and others.

The process, if Topping's characterization is valid, may be described as "micro-fission," the ability of certain material coatings of uranium-containing particles to participate in heat generation and radioactive nuclide-producing reactions. The small-scale laboratory demonstrations of this alleged process produce persisting temperature elevations above ambient in small dewar vessels containing nuclear moderating materials and specially engineered particulates.

(Ed Note - this refers to similar observations reported by the inventor in the previous posts, from Baldwin Michigan).

The perhaps unwelcome finding of these experiments—if they are valid—is that fissionable materials (such as U235 and Pu239) might be created in quantity by relatively simple means. (Ed. note the similarity of these two elements being discussed in the earlier posts)

Dr. Topping summarized his process to me recently: "Thousands of gamma runs, and associated radiochemistry, suggest that a new fission process has been developed.

In particular, 'gamma flash' tests which assume ~ 25 gammas from each fission of U235 (or other isotope) indicated that depending on the particular degree of moderation and other factors, the 'critical mass' and 'mean free path' required for fissions can be substantially reduced. Most interesting, it appears that protactinium is being destroyed by neutron capture, and in turn that uranium is manufactured through the protactinium series."

Dr. Topping brought this matter to the attention of numerous Federal agencies (FBI, Nuclear Regulatory Commission, etc.) and has been met with stony silence and lack of interest.

Either the officials do not believe his results a priori, or they are too inept to recognize the serious implications of the alleged process—both beneficial and destructive. Furthermore, efforts by Topping to interest companies involved with fission nuclear power and materials processing have come to naught.

The more direct implications of the Topping-Firestone article are dramatic as well.

To explain the archeological anomalies of too young carbon-14 dates in artifacts from particular strata the authors offer as one possibility the irradiation by a nearby super-nova in pre-historic times, which might have caused the carbon clock re-setting as well as the anomalous distortion o U235/U238 abundance ratio.

They also write, "Much of what we assume about the Paleoindian period and the peopling of the Americas has been inferred from conventional radiocarbon chronology, which often conflicts with archeological evidence. This work mandates that conventional radiocarbon dates be re-interpreted in light of hard terrestrial evidence of exposure of the radiocarbon samples to a cosmological catastrophe that affected vast areas of North America and beyond."

Concerning the imagery from the Cvdonia region of Mars assessed by astronomer Tom Van Flandern and his group in their paper (and in extensive website material referenced therein), in particular the "Mars face” mesa, it is in my view a compelling analysis.

Each reader will draw his or her own conclusions about the strength of the arguments in the article. However, it seems to this editor more likely than not that an extraterrestrial culture, of unknown origin and fate, performed large-scale surface modification of the Martian surface.

Certainly, the possibility of extraterrestrial artifacts on Mars deserves most thorough investigation before ruling it out. Obviously, given the inappropriate reaction of mainstream scientists such as populate the established organs Nature and SCIENCE, is not happening.

The marginalization of these potential artifacts by NASA, JPL, and the so-called SETI community (seekers of microwave or optical signals from beyond the Solar System) is pathetic and unscientific. But it is they who control and influence the major sources of funding, both public and private.

In last issue's "Eclectic Observer" section, we discussed the emerging significant evidence for extant life forms on Mars.

These lines of evidence receive only slightly better treatment main-stream. The good news is that the inexorably expanding exploration of the Solar System, Mars in particular, is likely to provide welcome answers to these questions—in spite of the obstructions by the critics.

It is sad but true that earlier recognition of these tantalizing findings might have prompted much greater planetary space exploration by now. Ironically, the very promoters of increased planetary exploration have been the greatest obstacle to progress in the search for extraterrestrial life—just as the best funded promoters of fusion energy, the hot fusioneers, have been the greatest enemies of the most workable fusion process, cold fusion.

It appears that homo absurdus is the truly dominant species beautiful blue-green world.

-------------------------------------------------------------

TargeT
21st July 2016, 18:59
Uranium has a half life of millions to BILLIONS of years (depending on the type)

Uranium 235 does NOT decay UP to uranium 238..

there's a lot of bad info in this.. I had more typed up but lost it; who ever wrote this stuff doesn't seem to have a very solid grasp of fissile materials (238 is fertile, not fissile & very useful for breeder reactors making enriched plutonium.. it's NOT used in air plane wings and was only used briefly in sail boat keels in the 80's (quickly banned)).

the lattice with uranium embedded is interesting and works probably along the same lines as the LENR stuff that uses pure palladium as a catalyst (lattice structure) but these other inconsistencies, either on purpose or not make it hard to take this seriously.

Bob
21st July 2016, 19:17
The author, Erik appears to be Bill Topping, who's doctorate is in Archaeology.

Indeed Erick, Topping described an anomaly where the uranium decayed a LOT faster than by itself, and that is the quandary, how could it and it seems he alluded that he developed a method of moving the atoms closer together, and then using a type of slow neutron.. The result being DECAY and a LOT of heat generated and additional neutrons generated (cold fusion). He doesn't seem to care if it is 238U or Tungsten/Uranium mixes, or 235U when he does his process, such decays FAST. Which evokes the concept of weaponization. BUT he does look at which element/isotope produces the best amount of usable HEAT ENERGY. (more below)

I subsequent to Mallove being murdered was sent a CD put out by Topping, containing the rest of the non-published material. His big claim appears to be either creating a micro-nuke with the extreme compressive lattice (using magnetite as part of the mix), as well as coming up with a method to induce neutron trigger failure. I suspect it has to deal with the pair creation annihilation - he didn't specify which particles he was pair annihilating tho.

Topping states in the Mallove article:

The perhaps unwelcome finding of these experiments—if they are valid—is that fissionable materials (such as U235 and Pu239) might be created in quantity by relatively simple means.

meaning he is transmuting whatever into whatever with ease. That alone is noteworthy, that it is being done OUTSIDE of a nuclear reactor - and if he started with 238U or anything else in the chain that was what he used for the transmutation processes for that particular experiment. His choice of material. Controlling neutron energy (cold thru fast thermal etc. the gamut) is what he was claiming was key, and then creating micro-lattices.

I am uncertain why he had the magnetite in it, however if it follows my "accidental" nuclear isomer experiment using samarium, his intense gamma bursts could have happened from isomer collapse. Kinda wish he had access to the facilities at Los Alamos to continue such experiments.

But his points are, he found the alternative energy community WAS being sabotaged from within, and work being given to foreign competitors. At that time, the Russian 'discoveries' were talking about massive excess heat liberation happening from massively rotating cylinders compressing water (didn't say if the water was deuterated or not), or if the cylinders contained 238U as surface coatings..

As to 238U -

Uranium-238 (238U or U-238) is the most common isotope of uranium found in nature.

It is not fissile, but is a fertile material: it can capture a slow neutron and after two beta decays become fissile plutonium-239.

238U is fissionable by fast neutrons, but cannot support a chain reaction because inelastic scattering reduces neutron energy below the range where fast fission of one or more next-generation nuclei is probable.

Doppler broadening of U-238's neutron absorption resonances, increasing absorption as fuel temperature increases, is also an essential negative feedback mechanism for reactor control.

Around 99.284% of natural uranium is uranium-238, which has a half-life of 1.41×1017 seconds (4.468×109 years, or 4.468 billion years).[1]

Depleted uranium has an even higher concentration of the 238U isotope, and even low-enriched uranium (LEU), while having a higher proportion of the uranium-235 isotope (in comparison to depleted uranium), is still mostly 238U.

Reprocessed uranium is also mainly 238U, with about as much uranium-235 as natural uranium, a comparable proportion of uranium-236, and much smaller amounts of other isotopes of uranium such as uranium-234, uranium-233, and uranium-232.[2]

Topping comments that depleted uranium is 238U.

He comments he had in-fact created fissile plutonium-239!

238U it can capture a slow neutron and after two beta decays become fissile plutonium-239.

So there is no discrepancy his fissile reaction was plutonium 239 but starting from 238U - VERY INNOVATIVE and quite a good breakthrough to do such OUTSIDE A REACTOR, but no doubt his writing style has a lot to be desired.

Writing style where the confusion may be:

The "trick" was to slow the neutrons to "cold," and this easily was undertaken. Furthermore, since the atom with the highest % of spontaneous fissions was 238U and NOT 235U or even 239Pu (or 233U), my reasoning was that I could re-proportion the normal destruction ratio of 1.8 to 1 in terms of 235U to 238U respectively in favor of 238U substantially.

The assumption in his wording the way I read it is he would rather work with 238U instead of 235U as there was more energy out using 238U with his slow neutrons. I don't see him "upconverting" 235U to 238U - he is talking about which has better energy out, 238U with his slow neutrons is his point I believe - use that for more energy. Key appears to be the type of neutron energy level being used. Maybe he discovered a KEY energy window that has to be worked with for ideal energy output? Dunno - would love to duplicate his experiments :)

I like how it is folksy in nature and matter of fact what he was moved by, and emotionally charged.

I get it very clearly what he did. Successfully. And why he was silenced and I think why Gene was silenced.

As to DU (depleted uranium) being used at one time in airplane wings, well, Boeing did.

http://enformable.com/2012/01/depleted-uranium-and-the-boeing-747-airplane-program/

The Boeing 747 airplane program utilized depleted uranium for its first 550 aircraft built. The company obtained in excess of 200 tons of the radioactive material, and cast approximately 12,000 parts.

Each airplane was equipped with 21 or 31 weights, and over 20% of the weights presented a high corrosion risk within 4 to 5 years. Aside from the high corrosion incident rate, the weights were extremely difficult to transport and there was only one recognized reprocessing source in the world.

As to being in sailboat keels -

Pen Duick VI, a boat designed by André Mauric and used for racing, was equipped with a keel in depleted uranium. The benefit is that, due to the very high density of uranium, the keel could be thinner for a given weight, and so have less resistance than a normal keel. It was later replaced by a standard lead keel. (Volvo Ocean Race. "Roaring Forties, chapter 22: France’s inspiration". Volvo Ocean Race. Retrieved 26 February 2016.)

Assuming that Topping was quite emotionally pissed by being setup, used and abused, seems to me he can be allowed to rant a bit about his concerns of fast neutron leakage.

---------------

I suppose if one just sits with this for a moment - DU, depleted Uranium 238U Boeing was buying 200 tons of the stuff. WASTE really according to all in the field..

181,436,948 grams in other words.

Topping was working with a GRAM and getting substantial heat out. Alternative energy? Certainly - reason to sabotage him, most likely someone connected those dots..

Millions and millions and millions of grams of WASTE nuclear material able to be converted into heat generators, thereby allowing for conversion into electricity.. Fascinating isn't it?

TargeT
21st July 2016, 20:19
meaning he is transmuting whatever into whatever with ease. That alone is noteworthy, that it is being done OUTSIDE of a nuclear reactor - and if he started with 238U or anything else in the chain that was what he used for the transmutation processes for that particular experiment. His choice of material. Controlling neutron energy (cold to fast thermal etc.) is what he was claiming was key, and then creating micro-lattices.

If that's the case, then yes, that is pretty impressive; but the explanation is pretty loose.. I guess intentionally so?

I am uncertain why he had the magnetite in it, however if it follows my "accidental" nuclear isomer experiment using samarium, his intense gamma bursts could have happened from isomer collapse. Kinda wish he had access to the facilities at Los Alamos to continue such experiments.

well he mentioned further compression via magnetic fields, so maybe for it's magnetic properties?.. that part doesn't make much sense to me either... it IS commonly used in high temp applications (steam boilers etc) so that part makes sense.. but mentioning it is kind of pointless to the core mechanism of the technology if that's the use.

But his points are, he found the alternative energy community WAS being sabotaged from within, and work being given to foreign competitors. At that time, the Russian 'discoveries' were talking about massive excess heat liberation happening from massively rotating cylinders compressing water (didn't say if the water was deuterated or not), or if the cylinders contained 238U as surface coatings..

there are several flavors of LENR (cold fusion) out in the wild right now, some of them seem legit... & it is clear that the 1980's experiments were tampered with (single source of palladium, which was contaminated and the experiments failed to re-produce cold-fusion) so I definitely agree that sabotage was happening; probably for the same old "enforce scarcity" reasons.

Bob
21st July 2016, 20:49
I'll do a full quote here Erik - and just some thoughts. Wish I had a chance to sit with him.

From the later years, I suppose maybe even the CIA "beer" he got (he talks about early exposure and later), maybe he was dosed with some complex psychodelic combination leading to who knows what other 'programming' was there, the bizarre rants talking about what his dog does and doesn't and disembodied ghost children appearing (in ghostly form) near him at night at times certainly reeks of chemical and/or psycho-programming..

That bizarre episodic moments happened to him.. I suppose such COULD be real or they could be a way to keep himself from being put down, deliberately - his story alluded to having received warnings, and well Gene Mallove, with whom he was in frequent contact was found murdered.. Would Topping then leave hints, and mask some other points? Maybe. He claimed to have sent the details to the US atomic research agencies.

Gene was very very much into the LENR concepts and trying to get to the crux of what induced such. He and I talked about the Palladium experiments, and he rather wanted to move into what Topping and the Russians were finding. Topping was extremely adamant that the Russians were given his tech to "develop" and then sabotage ever getting such patented (that $$$ thing again)..

At one point in his story, he described shooting with a .410 shotgun a shell loaded with magnetite into some of the 238U, and then just doesn't say anything more. Didn't say at what distance such was imparted. The .410 shell would then give one an idea of what load energy could be possible. He seemed to emphasise that the machinery (device) to evoke the slow neutron generation and subsequent capture into the 238U was extremely simple. My feeling was he then had a couple modules - one being a rich neutron generator and one being the 238U portion.

I had talked with one of the researchers who was VERY familiar with the Russian data, frequently exchanging notes with them, and it was let slip (?) :) that the radioactive was thin film deposited on the neutron generator, and then deposited on top of that, the thermal capture to electricity module.

In all this heat to electricity and if you recall early on, we had a discussion about thorium heat to electricity modules. Topping just used the 238U as the starting point for the process. I had always said, well gee, you are wasting the energy from all those other particles, don't just worry about gross caloric heat, look at the energy in the other particles and convert those too, either directly into electricity or downconvert in some way.

meaning he is transmuting whatever into whatever with ease. That alone is noteworthy, that it is being done OUTSIDE of a nuclear reactor - and if he started with 238U or anything else in the chain that was what he used for the transmutation processes for that particular experiment. His choice of material. Controlling neutron energy (cold to fast thermal etc.) is what he was claiming was key, and then creating micro-lattices.

If that's the case, then yes, that is pretty impressive; but the explanation is pretty loose.. I guess intentionally so?

well he mentioned further compression via magnetic fields, so maybe for it's magnetic properties?.. that part doesn't make much sense to me either... it IS commonly used in high temp applications (steam boilers etc) so that part makes sense.. but mentioning it is kind of pointless to the core mechanism of the technology if that's the use.

there are several flavors of LENR (cold fusion) out in the wild right now, some of them seem legit... & it is clear that the 1980's experiments were tampered with (single source of palladium, which was contaminated and the experiments failed to re-produce cold-fusion) so I definitely agree that sabotage was happening; probably for the same old "enforce scarcity" reasons.

Bob
21st July 2016, 22:00
Topping's paper http://abob.libs.uga.edu/bobk/nuclear.html

This paper results from dissertation research that began in 1990, most recently funded by a National Science Foundation Physics Division, by William Topping. Support of Richard Firestone by the Director, Office of Energy Research, Division of Nuclear Physics, of the Office of High Energy and Nuclear Physics of the U.S. Department of Energy is greatly appreciated.

The contributions of particular individuals over the years have been invaluable. Tony Baker, Kurt Carr, Chris Ellis, Mima Kapches, Ronald Lesher, Donald B. Simons, James Taylor, Curtis Tomak, John Tomenchuk, and Henry Wright in particular should be thanked for their contributions of artifacts which provided essential information.

Alan Smith contributed important experimental data for this paper. We particularly acknowledge the participation of the Royal Ontario Museum and the Smithsonian Institution.

In addition, there have been many invaluable contributions of time, analysis, and commentary by physicists, archaeologists, and geologists from the National Superconducting Cyclotron Laboratory at Michigan State University, Phoenix Memorial Laboratory and the Department of Physics at the University of Michigan, Departments of Anthropology and Geology at Wayne State University, Department of Physics at Washington University in St. Louis, Museum of Anthropology at the University of Michigan, Department of Physics at the University of Arizona, Harvard Cyclotron at Harvard University, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Johnson Space Center, the State University of Pennsylvania, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, and the Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.

Kinda mind-blowing the credentials, and others involved in the PaleoIndian mass radiation event.. Something that was earthshattering in the high - altitudes.. Good read, check the link to find out what got Topping interested in the reactions happening inside of the micro-meterorites.. This anomaly got Topping to look at the nuclear reactions - he then made his discoveries there-after in slow neutron bombardment of 238U to generate heat/energy.

A devastating effect on Earth

The enormous energy released by the catastrophe at 12,500 yr B.P. could have heated the atmosphere to over 1000°C over Michigan, and the neutron flux at more northern locations would have melted considerable glacial ice. Radiation effects on plants and animals exposed to the cosmic rays would have been lethal, comparable to being irradiated in a 5-megawatt reactor more than 100 seconds.

The overall pattern of the catastrophe matches the pattern of mass extinction before Holocene times.

The Western Hemisphere was more affected than the Eastern, North America more than South America, and eastern North America more than western North America.51,52,53 Extinction in the Great Lakes area was more rapid and pronounced than elsewhere. Larger animals were more affected than smaller ones, a pattern that conforms to the expectation that radiation exposure affects large bodies more than smaller ones.54,55 Sharp fluctuations of 14 C in the Icelandic marine sediments at each geomagnetic excursion are interesting; because global carbon deposits in the ocean sediments at a rate of only about 0.0005 percent a year, a sudden increase in sediment 14 C may reflect the rapid die-off of organisms that incorporated radiocarbon shortly after bombardment.

Massive radiation would be expected to cause major mutations in plant life. Maize probably evolved by macro-mutation at that time,55,56 and plant domestication of possibly mutated forms appears worldwide after the Late Glacial period. For example, there was a rapid transition from wild to domesticated grains in the Near East after the catastrophe.

Implications for future study

Much of what we assume about the Paleoindian period and the peopling of the Americas has been inferred from conventional radiocarbon chronology, which often conflicts with archaeological evidence. This work mandates that conventional radio-carbon dates be reinterpreted in light of hard terrestrial evidence of exposure of the radiocarbon samples to a cosmological catastrophe that affected vast areas of North America and beyond.

A nuclear catastrophe can reset a group of unrelated artifacts to a common younger date, creating gaps and false episodes in the fossil record.

Geographical variation and complicated overburdens may further confuse the interpretation. Scrutiny of Paleoindian artifacts and the North American paleolandscape, associated stratigraphic sediments, coupled with continued radiological investigations, may provide more evidence for the cosmic catastrophe and new clues to the origin of Paleoindians.

Carmody
21st July 2016, 22:54
It's the knowing that something is possible ... -that-... is what is important.

Like topping discovering what he did in the ground...., which is what lead to his discoveries. It lead to his discoveries... as he knew it was possible and real, so he worked at it and found the pathways into it.

Which is why it is dangerous to allow people to plant doubt or accept the planting of doubt, as at that point..people will not commit to the discovery path of a thing they KNOW is real.

Which is why you see me coming down on people with a sledgehammer, at times, when they try to create or inject doubt.

Bob
21st July 2016, 23:27
And we have seen doubt being cast within the ranks, oddly enough.. And the inventors show their frustration, illustrate the 'war stories' and eventually those most-out-spoken get harmed mentally, physically and some end up dead. Cause they said, 'there is a better way' and tried to follow through..