PDA

View Full Version : When are we going to look at ourselves?

Chester
7th July 2016, 14:55
Corey Goode - #1 SSP representative featured by one who boast about their masturbation frequency to their followers.

Hillary Clinton - still a 3 - 1 favorite to be elected the next president of the United States and the alternative... well...

Maybe time to stop blaming everything outside of ourselves and start looking at ourselves.

Carmody
7th July 2016, 16:06
david's comment on such:

>as many of you know, there is a long history within eastern traditions of
remaining celibate, that is, no sexual behaviour, solo or otherwise. many
have interpreted this directive as moral or ethical, and that may be so in
some cases and certainly on a more trivial understanding of the argument.

...can anyone tell me (or provide quotes - as i don't have the book) exactly
what ra was saying to dw and the argument behind it?

dw: i believe that the relevant law of one quotes are in book three.
specifically it says that the male orgasm creates an automatic release of
vital energy from the root chakra. in heterosexual sex, the female's energy
replenishes this loss, whereas in solo sexual experiences this does not
occur. each law of one session required a sexual energy transfer for the
instrument to have enough energy to bring in the contact.

in my previous counseling work with men i encouraged them to attempt to
reduce the frequency if they asked the question. true avoidance is probably
just about impossible for a young man, and obviously a relationship is the
best catalyst for growth and healthy sexuality. (that is, unless you have my
history, which is unwelcome drama and celibacy in relationship... hence my
'oasis' period at present before navigating the waters again.)

since many men combine their auto-sexual experiences with looking at
pictures, it is also important to note that if you look at someone else's
face in the moment of orgasm, you are sending them a bolt of energy that is
more than enough to interrupt their free will, thus bringing about negative
karma for yourself, to a degree. i also do not recommend having vivid sexual
fantasies of someone you're chasing for the same reason. instead, channel
that energy into developing the possibilities.

Which I agree with, relatively speaking. Simply looking at it as commentary, no RA stuff or whatnot.

See the mandala effect thread (and the Elon musk AI thread --read both) for the actual (proven) science of it. The science turns out to be very straightforward.

Chester
7th July 2016, 17:18
@ Carmody

Quite an interesting response... my intent to mention that circumstance of serial masturbation was not at all meant to go down the road you did. Yet, that you have pointed out what you did, I thank you and I will try and find those threads neither of which I am familiar with.

PA is vast and that is one of the reasons I am glad to be a member...

Back to all members and readers -

I realize now I need to explain why I happened to use the above statement - "by one who boast about their masturbation frequency to their followers."

The subject matter which Wilcock presents himself to be such a keenly placed resource for information, IMO, should avoid the public appearance of being one who is also quite open about his sexual practices and here is why. He wants and expects people to believe him and his whistleblowers. Anyone who has been around the block is also well aware of the state of human dynamics and is also aware of the all too often phenomena where the male 'guru' ends up with a harem. John Lamb Lash (https://www.facebook.com/John-Lamb-Lash-and-the-Failed-Gaian-Warriors-127138290783165/) is just one example. The same John Lamb Lash that attempted to make a case which might suggest genocide is the best solution (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcloCMs3Uek) to the problem he derived from his very creative interpretations of ancient Gnostic mythical writings.

So my point is that in the case of Wilcock, he already wants folks to believe the unbelievable so who then also makes it even harder for folks to trust him when he publicly shares his sexual habits (and he has a history of this) where it isn't too hard to consider the possibility he is trolling for folks who might "help him with his needs" (far more fun for most than solo) where by being the "alt media star" he has become will most certainly expose himself to plenty of candidates... where I am left with the question, "Are David Wilcock's (and you can plug in other names here too) intentions all and only to assist humanity, or could there be other highly motivating reason to get the attention he has become a professional at receiving and if so, is this someone who we can rely on, someone who demonstrates basic court awareness regarding how he might be perceived in the overall sense of someone we can trust? The single comment - "by one who boast about their masturbation frequency to their followers" is just one example of what appears to be a great deal of lack of basic court awareness and cannot be positively impacting how much the public might trust him... again, just one example.

OK, and so then I shifted completely away from the "alt media community" over to the "mainstream movie media political circus." The fact Hillary was or was not recommended for indictment by the FBI isn't any point I am trying to make here. The fact that it is so clear exactly who/what she is and exactly what she will (continue) to do has no impact on the masses who are still going to elect her the next US President.

So whether we (not all of us but far to many of us) are buying into the mainstream media script or the "pop alt media show" when are we going to focus upon why these two shows continue to succeed which in my estimation is leading us to the success of the very goals many of us in this community wish we could all avoid.

What is it about us (or at least most of us)?