PDA

View Full Version : $100 million bounty on each of the bloodline families IF......

Maia Gabrial
7th July 2016, 20:46
Have you seen these short videos by Benjamin Fulford? If it's has been posted, I apologize. Hopefully, not.

Folks, there's gonna be $100 million bounty on each of the cabal families if they don't answer by July 10th and comply with the new peace plans. Wow! We can only hope...!

My problem with the Khazarians is that they'll never change their agenda. They'll just play along as they scheme and plot some more.

gY5la22nTGs

and

5EhVpNewAKI

wnlight
7th July 2016, 21:24
I expect to read next week that they are negotiating. Then the same the following week and so on. Fulford can play this one out for months. Anyway, do you really expect anyone that has acumulated that much gold to play nice with humanity? If the WDS really exists and gets its way, they will be our new masters. Only there will be no where to get away - not even Ecuador.

KiwiElf
7th July 2016, 21:33
Yes, it has been posted already on the Benjamin Fulford thread ;)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?91688-Benjamin-Fulford-Update-5-July-2016

Maia Gabrial
7th July 2016, 21:49
Thanks KiwiElf. I don't come to PA as much as I used to.

KiwiElf
7th July 2016, 22:12
No probs Maia - in light of the Hitlery Investigation Scam it's worth emphasizing (along with every thing else going down atm LOL)
Guess we'll see after 10 July (not holding my breath mind you ;))

Andre
8th July 2016, 09:49
I've been skeptical about Benjamin for some time. However, in studying him closely in this video I am inclined to say there is something to it all. God bless those who are working behind the scenes. (I know we've been hearing similar stuff from Ben for a long time now, but if half of what's he's saying is true, no wonder it's taking so long).

Bill Ryan
8th July 2016, 12:44
I've been skeptical about Benjamin for some time.

The thing to remember is that because he has a weekly paid-for subscription newsletter, he always has to find, or create, new material to write and post.

He'd quickly lose his income if he sent out newsletters saying: "Actually, this week there's nothing new to report."

seah
8th July 2016, 15:02
Folks, there's gonna be $100 million bounty on each of the cabal families if they don't answer by July 10th and comply with the new peace plans. Wow! We can only hope...!

this is the typical hype that = Fulford reports.

Discernment required :sun:

shaberon
8th July 2016, 15:06
Here's part of the thing.

Some disinformation is perfectly legitimate. It's the same as I would do, and I think almost anyone else "in charge" of any battle situation is going to do. You are going to publicly report your core activities, and the things that are fairly obvious. You can't give away your entire strategy or divulge every little detail of all movements and every actor involved. You'd lose everything.

As an "outside" reporter, theoretically at least, you strive for 100% accuracy, since you have nothing to lose but your credibility.

The Chinese Triads are not something I would suggest anyone trifle with, unless you happen to be another Mafia commander willing to take a huge risk. Ben happens to be in a position of experience with both the "legal" parts of Asian governments and businesses, as well as the underworld. That's the only reason I pay any attention to him, as I would have to agree that many aspects of his "opera" are fluff, and of course it is sales driven.

And if you check with a lot of people in all kinds of places from Japan to Greece, who really runs things? It's not the government, it's the Mafia.

Even if this message was a complete bluff, if I was in a position where Triads might even consider a "strike from the unknown", I'd come to the table quick. When you compare the world's seeming patience against the innumerable "bloodline" sourced assassinations--on everyone from politicians to alternative healers--just as a game of odds, retaliation would eventually come due.

I'm pretty sure there won't be any military action from China, as our own system likes to scare us with; but a targeted removal of key players, I can easily see that happening, even if it's not literally next week for this particular pile of gold he is talking about.

Same reason we have legal booze. Too many cops died trying to bust the Mafia's supply. Or with the IRA: couple of bombs against banks in "the City" finished most of that long standing conflict.

KiwiElf
8th July 2016, 15:15
The problem is, that the "governments" of some of these countries (US included), IS the real mafia

seah
8th July 2016, 15:37
haha, Kiwi took the words right out of my mouth. :flower:

Mike
8th July 2016, 17:47
Every time I hear Fulford I can't help but think of my friend in las vegas. We'll call him Dave.

He's had the same abusive girlfriend for years. She abuses the guy..emotionally, verbally and sometimes physically. Every time it happens he says: "if she does it ONE more time, its over..."

She's a drug addict. Thats the main issue. Dave has given her multiple ultimatums, I.e. you must be in rehab by such n such a date or we're finished. He's issued this empty threat for years. And when she refuses to enter or leaves early, he says: "if she does it ONE more time, its over..."

He texted me last week to announce that he'd finally left her. For good, he said. I saw it as a good opportunity to call him. I hadnt talked to him in months because I was sick to death of hearing about the same tired situation with him and his girl. So I call him, and maybe 20 seconds in I hear the unmistakable voice of what I thought was his now ex girlfriend. They reconciled, he admitted sheepishly...but, he said adamantly - and totally void of irony - "if she screws up ONE more time....."