PDA

View Full Version : Last hope? You decide... (Putin begs the media to wake up)

Calz
11th July 2016, 16:05
AJ broadcasting Putin's plea to the western media on WWIII.

You decide.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ar5p-tV8cQ

Baby Steps
11th July 2016, 16:20
A Russian told me that if we messed with Ukraine, then War is a virtual certainty.

GOD HELP US

I see nobody on the right in UK except Farage who is pro peace
Corbyn on the left if he survives, carries some hope.

Hollande has recently said that 'Russia is not our enemy'. Can the French stop the process? Marine Le Pen would stop it, but she's too divisive

Awakening proceeds in Germany, but we hear nothing of this manifesting in the political sphere, and Germany is the key.

conk
11th July 2016, 17:17
The media is wide awake and alert to the controller's wishes. Doing an excellent job as the propaganda arm of the government.

Ewan
11th July 2016, 17:33
I was wondering just the other day how a young person with a desire to be a reporter, (presumably many of them are interested in truth?), feel when they land their dream job and then discover they're not allowed to print half the stuff they want to. Do they quit in glorious rebellion or just surrender, bowing to mana and perceived power? Is the process of journalist school enough to restructure their idealistic thought processes?

Star Tsar
11th July 2016, 20:01
Another Putin story some may have missed out on...

Ssl6mOC5YUY

betoobig
11th July 2016, 20:08
Vladimir Putin Has Gone Missing Again — Cancels All Meetings for

Russian President Vladimir Putin has cancelled all planned engagements for the rest of the week, the RBC newspaper reported Wednesday, citing Kremlin sources.

The reasons for the cancellations is as yet unknown. Kremlin spokesperson Dmitry Peskov told journalists that none of Putin’s scheduled trips had been “decidedly confirmed.”

A State Council meeting in Altai which Putin had been due to attend was cancelled on Tuesday and has now been indefinitely postponed. His appearance at an event in Yakutia on Thursday was also cancelled, RBC reported.

“I wouldn’t dramatize the situation,” said Egor Borisov, President of the Yakutia Region. “The head of state has a schedule which can be changed.”

Putin has not attended a public event since his official visit to Finland on Friday July 1.

It is not the first time that the Russian leader has disappeared from the public eye. Putin also cancelled all engagements and disappeared from public view for 11 days in March last year.

Source: The Moscow Times

From Last March When Putin Disappeared…

David Wilcock: I strongly suspect that Putin was having meetings with the Alliance
‘It’s boring without rumors’: Putin appears in public after week of MSM hysteria
From

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/news/europe/vladimir-putin-gone-missing-cancels-meetings-week/#

Gaia
11th July 2016, 21:00
Show us what you know about 9-11, President Putin. War is not a realistic choice and you know the zionist entity is backed into the corner. This is a test of the U.S. 'rule of law' system. Help us indict the traitors in North America.

mojo
11th July 2016, 22:16
Mr Putin if possible release all of Hillarys emails... ;)

WhiteFeather
12th July 2016, 22:03
If I may,,,,,,I'm a huge fan of Putin. Call me weird/crazy. This one hooked me. After an interview I listened to this morning, Putin stated he will not allow/permit chemtrail panes to fly over his country. This is a man with Balls.

Carmody
13th July 2016, 15:10
I was wondering just the other day how a young person with a desire to be a reporter, (presumably many of them are interested in truth?), feel when they land their dream job and then discover they're not allowed to print half the stuff they want to. Do they quit in glorious rebellion or just surrender, bowing to mana and perceived power? Is the process of journalist school enough to restructure their idealistic thought processes?

Investigative journalism is dead and 85% of the journalists in the USA were fired when it was made permissible for news stations and newspapers, and so on..to report fake news.

Where news corporations could change their fundamental names and descriptor to being 'entertainment', that is when it went full scale disinformation.

Before that, it was illegal and punishable to lie to the public. When fox news was sued for telling lies, sued by an investigative journalist they fired..and they were found to be in violation...they came up with a new tactic, as that case went all the way to the supreme court,and they found they could not lie directly to the public. But a window of opportunity was opened, they found the loophole.

They called the parent company Fox entertainment.

Under that umbrella, they could publish lies as entertainment, comedy, parody and whatnot, and get away with it. Under the entertainment umbrella, the logo could legally say FOX NEWS, but the corporate paperwork, and public notices say FOX ENTERTAINMENT. The could become 'the onion' parody website, and no one would be the wiser, unless the person looked at the fine print and understood the meaning of said fine print.

Soon, they were all doing it.

That is when the media giants moved into wholesale lies and deceit..and over a few years...had fired 85% of their investigative journalists. This describes the fully blown visible break point.

One nice trick, is that one corner of it can issue a controlled and directed fabrication... and the interlocked set of media outlets can propagate the lie or fabrication. If found out, it can be seen that the lie originates in one single spot and that small component is the guilty party (tsk-tsk!), not the other 99.9% of the erected edifice that propagates it and spreads it. Kinda like a parasite infiltrating a body, from one single tiny weak spot. That the mass of corporations involved have moved to 'cut and paste' copying of all the news and media, from one another, to one another. One source, +255 'cut and paste' copies ---of the same story. They don't need journalists for that... all they need are 'cut and paste' monkeys.

I believe it was the university of Oregon that conducted the study that showed that 85% of the mass media was owned and controlled by approximately 255 interlocked corporate vehicles..all of which are controlled by a total of 7 people, 6 of whom are openly Ashkenazi/Sephardic Jewish in origin. The seventh is considered to likely be ethnically Jewish as well.

Since that study was conducted, it has moved from 85%.. up to 90% of the 'main stream media' being controlled and issued by those 7 people.

Does this mean conspiracy? most likely. The evidence is direct and obvious in the entertainment and news areas of the USA media conglomerates and how they operate and act. One ethnic group? No, just that particular branch of the given machine in question is of that nature. Nothing more. Part of how the given tribal religion group dwells in insanity and co-operation inside that group..which is attached to their tribalism (sociopathic -fundamentally racist [written directly into the text]- animal tribalism), and uses that as a lever to control the public, to dictate terms to the body politic, and exhibit a method of control over the machine called the USA.

It means leveraging the power of mass of the people.... like using cattle prods on fenced in dim witted animals, nothing more. The logic is simple and easy, ultimately childish in it's simplicity....it is just a path and current/final position...that took time to arrive at, is all. Ie a long term plan to control the media.... and they made it there. Simple enough. Not complex (the best plans are simple plans), a case of time and determinism/will. Just like anything else.

If one wonders why the plea of Vladimir Putin does not get out to the public of the USA and the west in general (mostly the USA, Canada, and parts of Europe/UK suffer under this singular message and control), you know where the blame lies. The media is provably controlled and directed by one group, and it consists of the will and direction of 7 people. Who can all be named and their connections found and seen.

If you have people you want to reach and are difficult to reach, cut and paste this message into your communicators with them. What I say is simple enough to research and prove. This message is reasonable, coherent, and clear -no emotions overriding the tone and thus disturbing the message..... which is important, when trying to penetrate the wall people put up to protect their world view ---and hold fear and insecurity away from themselves.

DbDraad
13th July 2016, 17:15
NATO, with America at the front is clearly provoking Russia. Russia has done more for stability in the ME in less than a year than the rest of the world combined in the last 2 decades...in fact, the West made matters worse. When Canada was having a fire crises, Russia offered unconditional aid. Russia is not the enemy, the Democrat US leadership has been for the last 8 years, and the Bushes and Clingon Clintons before that. All Americans better make sure of their votes this coming ellections. ...there won't be any Mulligans after the fact.