PDA

View Full Version : Melanin

Peace of Mind
10th April 2010, 00:02
Hi peeps, hope all is well...

I wanted to talk about this for a while, but its hard finding people to discuss it with in a mature manner. Plus, I didn't want to offend anyone here...thats not in my nature and I have much respect for you guys.

There are some very interesting things happening these days’ and melanin seems to be tied into much of it. Are there any interviews of any Africans here at PA? Some of the people I’ve seen and spoken to have a rather interesting perspective to a lot of this metaphysical stuff. There’s a story about a scientist named “Yakub” who (supposedly) created the Caucasian race.
To make the long story short…the Caucasian was sent to Europe because he was vile and lacked spirituality. But, out of love…the Caucasians were giving a set amount of time to rule the planet to prove their worth…or be destroyed when they (Egyptians / Sumerians) return.

With all of the suppress knowledge and leaks involving ancient Egypt, the lack of media coverage on the spirals in the skies during Obamas Peace Prize in Norway, The oppression of dark color people, the influx in Nibiru talk, 2012 prophecies, the effects of the sun on people, attempts to block out and/or distort the sun rays with chemtrail spraying of dust metals, alien abductions of only Caucasians being reported, and so on…. But, what really prompted me to make this topic was a movie I watched last night. “The Forth Kind”.
It’s a documented thriller of true events that happened in Norms Alaska. In the movie…there was real footage of an abduction and other phenomenon…including audio recordings of the Sumerian language used by the aliens. Through loose translation of the language the voice said something about “my creation…I’m God…..creation ruined…destroyed.” Something else raised a brow…all abductees talked about visions of an owl. (I’m thinking the head gear warned by the aliens).

If I wasn’t a researcher of the metaphysics, this movie would have just slipped my awareness…but instead, it motivated me enough to create this thread. Since this movie is supposedly compiled of real events (with some reenactments), I was almost blown away.

Below (in my following post) is a copy and paste job I put together, its from various people work which is easy to find thru some good goggling on the net….I think its interesting. Hopefully this will spark some healthy discussions and ultimately unveil some more truth to our past so we can know where we are headed…
A beautiful tomorrow awaits us all…we just need to get thru the day.

Peace

Peace of Mind
10th April 2010, 00:04
Few people know that Melanin is found in almost every organ of the body and is necessary in order for the brain and nerves to operate, the eyes to see, and the cells to reproduce!

Thus, Melanin is vastly more than just a "pigment" coloring the skin and hair. At the core of your brain is the "locus coeruleus," a structure that is black because it contains large amounts of Melanin which is essential in order for it to operate! In fact, all the most crucial brain structures are heavily melanized! "Brain melanin is concentrated in a region that functions as a gate for all sensory, motor, emotional and motivational input and output" as well as a region that mediates conscious awareness in general. Dr. Richard King considers the presence of Melanin to be a key agent in heightening psychic sensitivity in the human organism. Dr. Frank Barr suggests (neuro)Melanin may join forces with the glial cells (formerly seen as only the 'glue' of the nervous system) to form a subtly triggered matrix for mental organization that is, the "mind's eye."

Melanin is black because its chemical structure allows no energy to escape. It is also Black because Black is the perfect absorber of light and all energy frequencies, making Black Melanin the super absorber of Energy and Light! Thus scientists describe it as acting like a "black hole." Melanin can absorb a great amount of energy and yet not produce a tremendous amount of heat when it absorbs this energy, because it can transform harmful energy into useful energy. According to Dr. Leon Edelstein*, Melanin can absorb tremendous quantities of energy of all kinds, including energy from sunlight, x-ray machines, and energy that is formed within cells during the metabolism of cells. He theorizes that Melanin has the ability to neutralize the potentially harmful effects of these energies.

In Dr. Frank Barr's theory, matter is shaped and structured by light: that is, matter is organized through the interaction of molecules composed of slowed-down light. These molecular [Melanin] combinations "eat" light in order to maintain, expand and evolve matter. The more highly evolved a species, the more complex its biological capacity to use light.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN4yz6siT1M

Located in the brain,
the tiny pineal & pituitary glands regulate the body's other glands.
Esoteric tradion regards the area of these glands as the third eye, seat
of the soul, and the mystical Uraeus represented by the cobra on the
forehead of Egyptian royalty/crowns.

Melanin give
humans the ability to FEEL because it is the absorber of all frequencies
of energy. Western science has now discovered
that Melanin is the chemical key to life and the brain itself!

The Sun has always been seen as the provider of light, but it is actually the water and melanins in the atmosphere which create the energies we see as light and feel as heat. The sun and space and the universe are replications of the microcosm in us and all things on a cellular level, so the sun would be a large dark melanin molecule in an organic universe. The spaces in and between the sun, planets, stars, and in and between alll living things on any earthlike planet would be composed of melanin (dark matter) and water, since both are receivers, storers, converters and emitters of all energies.

It is found in all things animate and inanimate, and on our skins when it is produced, it protects us from harmful UV radiation and converts sunlight into vitamin d and internal energy or Chi. It is being used prevalently in Eyeware and being researched as a more effect sunscreen and has been noted as an amorphous semi-conductor in a 1972 research paper. I am sure more research has been done on this molecule since then. Melanin is a molecule, but a very large complicated and complex living molecule. It has a very high molecular weight of over 200, meaning that one molecule of melanin is composed of a three dimensional configuration of over 200 individual atoms. It is a LIVING molecule, a life chemical, and it is charged like a battery. In fact, it operates like a battery or super-conductor, yet it is heat-resistant and is characterized by a nice, sweet fragrance.

A melanated human body is synonymous with chlorophyll in plants. The chlorophyll functions as a converter of solar energy. Similarly, melanin is a converter of physical energy. We know that such pigments are essential to maintain the vitality of the plant. Thus, no flora without pigment exists on this planet. White leaves do not exist. The pigment chlorophyll is necessary for all vegetation. Similarly, melanin is important for proper human physiology.

Melanin also provides a protective role in the process of healing of wounds. When Cells are damaged (cut, tear or rupture) if you notice' the appearance around the damaged cells turn ? dark in color or appearance and is an indication that Melanin is preventing further Cellular destruction and is stimulating The Healing Process.

Sorotonin and Melatonin are hormones secreted by the Pineal gland.
The Activity of the Pineal gland responds to Circadian rhythms/24-hour cycles, i.e. Light/Day and Dark/Night cycles, whereby the secretion of Melatonin into the Bloodstream increases during the Night time period and decreases during the Day light period.

In the Original man's body during the daylight period of the cycle, the Melanic system concentrates on absorbing/collecting, processing and storing light energy/it's electrochemical substance, while it concentrates on "Regenerating" and conducting/distributing these substances during the night/dark (sleep or rest) period of the cycle. Melanin has many functions to perform relative to maintaining the body functioning on a High Mental and Physical level. Influenced and Controlled by Melanin are: Memory, Motivation, Mental Maturation, Mental Organization, Integration of Sensation, Emotion, Motor Output and Anti-Aging. These conditions has the potential to be greatly Amplified or De-amplified in the Melanin dominant individual depending on the Electrical charge or energy state in which Melanin exist, meaning how and what you eat to live.
Melanin dominant individuals have Superior Motor Output and Low incidence of disease: They do not show signs of aging as dramatically as Melanin Recessive individuals. Melanin is a living molecule that can react to conditions before the brain, melanin provides greater reflexes amid other physical qualities.
Energy is an Omni-present invisible active motion and vibration (rhythm). It is always connecting and interconnecting which is the process through which it becomes visible by taking on form.
It is always striving for Unity, Wholeness, The Over-Coming and Penetration of Boundaries, seeking 'Oneness and Harmony' with the Universe. Melanin therefore obtains Energy / Spirit freely, directly from the Environment as well as from within itself through Regeneration.

Solphilos
10th April 2010, 01:11
Hmm, I think you brought up a lot of points here that should spark some creative thinking. It's compelling stuff, and worth further thought. I will post back when I have something constructive to add.
I've seen nothing offensive here. Of course, it is dealing with race, and some may try and turn it into an issue, but this is a topic worth speaking about.
Racial differences in human kind are a vital part of our story

CetaceousOne
10th April 2010, 05:22
I guess it's timely that I recently started supplementing with L-Tyrosine...

Ross
10th April 2010, 07:24
Hi all,

Yes an interesting read...best read ive had in a while on the forum, I too will ponder this and do a lil bit of research, thanks.

Peace

heyokah
10th April 2010, 12:13
Thank you Peace of Mind.
This is really very interesting and worth going into.

HORIZONS
10th April 2010, 13:20
Hi peeps, hope all is well...

I wanted to talk about this for a while, but its hard finding people to discuss it with in a mature manner. Plus, I didn't want to offend anyone here...thats not in my nature and I have much respect for you guys.

There are some very interesting things happening these days’ and melanin seems to be tied into much of it. Are there any interviews of any Africans here at PA? Some of the people I’ve seen and spoken to have a rather interesting perspective to a lot of this metaphysical stuff. There’s a story about a scientist named “Yakub” who (supposedly) created the Caucasian race.
To make the long story short…the Caucasian was sent to Europe because he was vile and lacked spirituality. But, out of love…the Caucasians were giving a set amount of time to rule the planet to prove their worth…or be destroyed when they (Egyptians / Sumerians) return.

With all of the suppress knowledge and leaks involving ancient Egypt, the lack of media coverage on the spirals in the skies during Obamas Peace Prize in Norway, The oppression of dark color people, the influx in Nibiru talk, 2012 prophecies, the effects of the sun on people, attempts to block out and/or distort the sun rays with chemtrail spraying of dust metals, alien abductions of only Caucasians being reported, and so on…. But, what really prompted me to make this topic was a movie I watched last night. “The Forth Kind”.
It’s a documented thriller of true events that happened in Norms Alaska. In the movie…there was real footage of an abduction and other phenomenon…including audio recordings of the Sumerian language used by the aliens. Through loose translation of the language the voice said something about “my creation…I’m God…..creation ruined…destroyed.” Something else raised a brow…all abductees talked about visions of an owl. (I’m thinking the head gear warned by the aliens).

If I wasn’t a researcher of the metaphysics, this movie would have just slipped my awareness…but instead, it motivated me enough to create this thread. Since this movie is supposedly compiled of real events (with some reenactments), I was almost blown away.

Below (in my following post) is a copy and paste job I put together, its from various people work which is easy to find thru some good goggling on the net….I think its interesting. Hopefully this will spark some healthy discussions and ultimately unveil some more truth to our past so we can know where we are headed…
A beautiful tomorrow awaits us all…we just need to get thru the day.

Peace

Hey Peace of mind, I watched The Fourth Kind last week and felt as you did, so afterwards I google searched it to see what I could find. I could not find any information to corroborate the story, but I did find information that debunks it. Apparently, unless I find info otherwise, the story is a hoax! The whole movie was done with actors - even the so-called film clips of sessions - and there is not any such person or events as shown in the movie. I am sure the movie is "based" on some reports of alien abductions but the actual fourth kind story is a total fabrication. I have posted a thread in the UFOLOGY section in hope that someone with actual info would reply, but no one has replied to it thus far.

Keep asking questions...

HORIZONS
10th April 2010, 13:21
Yet Another Double Post!

Peace of Mind
13th April 2010, 16:09
Hey there Horizon,
after seeing your thread earlier today I was reminded about this one…
It was mentioned in the film ( In the beginning and the ending) that the actual people did not want to be exposed, and it was up to the viewers to believe it or not….they just wanted to get the story out. The movie is not really popular which also leads to more suspicions. The Owl sightings should be looked into more because I’ve heard similar stories before this film went public. I can’t really comment on the films authenticity but why would someone or people jeopardize their careers and lives to produce such a film? Financially, it wouldn’t be worth it.

Below is more cut and paste work on Sumerian history. I found alot more but limited the text because it would have took this thread further off topic. Any how, the findings are most intriguing...

----
Holding a rod and ring of justice, which symbolise her divine nature. Traces of paint on the relief indicate that she was once painted red with a black background. Black paint would suggest that she is a night goddess, and Ishtar is associated with light and day.The goddess has owl feet and is standing on the back of two lions. She is flanked by owls, which hunt at night.

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae177/POM_011/th_inannaomega.jpg (http://s969.photobucket.com/albums/ae177/POM_011/?action=view&current=inannaomega.jpg)

One cannot escape the sense of contradiction expressed in this image of a goddess. At first glance one sees a beautiful young goddess, but as the eye follows down the realistic figure, the raptorial talons shock the imagination. This is no goddess! This is some sort of demon, perhaps a harpy. However, the serenity of the face and the symmetry of the posture are dignified in their composure. The body of the goddess is so naturalistic it could have been modeled from life, yet the owls are stilted in their stylization. The accentuated femininity of the figure suggests an earthy sexuality, but the rod and ring held above either shoulder are geometric abstractions and symbolic of universal laws.

The mix of styles and symbols suggests a hybrid divinity, a link between ancient archetypes and more recent devolutions. According to Baring and Cashford (The Myth of the Goddess 1991) it is probable that the plaque represents "Innana in her role as the goddess of sky, earth and underworld, Queen of the Great Above and the Great Below." They go on to explain that

"The Sumerian word for owl is ninna and the name Nin-ninna given to the goddess in her owl form meant 'Divine Lady Owl'. The ancient texts also give the Akkadian word kilili for Nin-ninna, and this name was one shared by Innana and Ishtar. (Perhaps kilili is the original derivation of Lilith, who, much later, in biblical times, is called 'night-owl or screech-owl'."
They also note a possible connection to very ancient paleolithic (approximately 20,000 B.C.) symbols of the bird goddess.
----

Peace

omshanti2
13th April 2010, 16:58
Hello peace of mind,
i was reading recently an article regarding the melanin, if i can find the link i will send it to you, it says that abductee's don't have this melanin and because of this it enables the DNA to be manipulated, after reading this i had a number of questions, because i like yourself found that light doesn't stick to our DNA well (sorry don't know the terminology) and i was wondering how this will affect people like myself (white European) when we pass through the photon belt?. Also, my children are mixed race and are abductee's and i was wondering, how could they manipulate my children's DNA if they have the melanin factor would they not be protected from this?. I have other questions, but they would be too sensitive to put up, i don't want to offend anyone, and i am not very good at expressing what i mean. I know there is something that is here that can shine some light on the abduction prevention, just don't know what yet, but melanin is a start for me, just got to find the pattern and we may find some answers we have been looking for.

omshanti2
13th April 2010, 18:11
Hello peace of mind,
here is the link i was telling you about, the melanin piece is more towards the end, underlined melanin.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_zetareticuli04.htm
some interesting points made.

Peace of Mind
13th April 2010, 18:11
I know exactly what you mean,omshanti2.
It’s sad that we have been manipulated on so many levels that we can’t even express or ask certain questions about our true history…not without looking like a bigot or troublemaker. This division of the masses is way out of hand, silly, immature, and hindering to the species. A well designed plan I shall say…once we can get over this stupid obstacle we can all move forward. It’s like we’re walking in quick sand…

Its hard for me to accept that a specie who is truly a beautiful phenomenon with great potential can be so nieve. We are better than this and one day I'm sure we will prove it....I just hope I'm still alive to witness it with teary eyes of joy.

thanks for the link, will look into it.

Peace

HORIZONS
13th April 2010, 18:52
I know exactly what you mean,omshanti2.
It’s sad that we have been manipulated on so many levels that we can’t even express or ask certain questions about our true history…not without looking like a bigot or troublemaker. This division of the masses is way out of hand, silly, immature, and hindering to the species. A well designed plan I shall say…once we can get over this stupid obstacle we can all move forward. It’s like we’re walking in quick sand…

Its hard for me to accept that a specie who is truly a beautiful phenomenon with great potential can be so nieve. We are better than this and one day I'm sure we will prove it....I just hope I'm still alive to witness it with teary eyes of joy.

thanks for the link, will look into it.

Peace

I wholeheartedly agree - as I was just having such a conversion yesterday and felt that I needed to be careful in "how" I said what I said, so I wouldn't come off as racist or something else like that - for that is not my position.

Peace of Mind
14th May 2010, 18:37
I saw Horizons thread again, and again I was reminded to contribute some more of my investigations. I don’t know if the film "The Fourth Kind" was official or not, but it sure puts some things into perspective. The lady I spoke about earlier that was found on the moon is called Mona Lisa...

Here is the ship that was found on the moon, it’s said to be about the size of Manhattan.

Edit: link was changed for some strange reason, will replace later..

Mona Lisa found on the moon…notice the 3RD eye
http://www.revver.com/u/retiredafb/

http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae177/POM_011/ebemonalisa-lm15LM15-face.jpg
http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae177/POM_011/MonaLisaEyeBrows.jpg
http://i969.photobucket.com/albums/ae177/POM_011/images.jpg

If it is a Hoax…why so elaborate...And, what is there to gain?

If I can only find that picture with her lying outside of the ship….this stuff is so hard to find now a days…wish I would have took it more serious way back when I first came across it…i'll find it in due time..i'm sure of it.

until later...

Peace

Peace of Mind
14th May 2010, 18:42
wow, that was the 4th link of the space ship that fell out on me today, something is kinda fishy...i'll attempt to find another one

Peace

Joslin
14th May 2010, 20:25
MMMmmmm Mona Liza on the moon....

I have to say, and i only needed to watch the vidio "once", and Point Blank this is the most pathetically put together fake ive ever seen.

1] Why is the camera man who is shooting the film that you see, trying to move the camera around like the camera is in ZeroG, when the guy opposite is flipping another camera in his hands demonstrating, shal we say, ...a very positive gravity LOL

2] Ive seen better optical FX on the early 80s Dr Who episodes, the superemposing double image over the face is so deliberate and co-ordinated.

3] Why is this so called alien manaquin waring glamor materials and designer ware from the seventies????????????????????????????????

4] The "very specific timing" on the transmission interfearance when the camera glances at the alien face, in the editing was so old school B movie, i cant believe anyone could possible belive this to be real.

Its one thing to assume its possible to be real, but one must ask the question, to believe this to be real, am i under a grave misaprehension, and thats if you see it for your self. If you believe this to be real simply because someone says it must be, then you must concede the fact that, you have the compacity to believe absolutly anyting.....

FAKE FAKE FAKE

Regards
Joslin

Baelsfire
14th May 2010, 21:42
Hi PeaceOfMind

Hopefully this isn't detracting much about what your topic is intended to discuss, but i had to comment from the paragraph regarding Yakub. It reminded me of a brilliant scene in a film called LittleBigMan, where a Native American explains the difference between spirituality of the White Man and the Hu-Man.. basically saying how the Native Americans see life in everything, even the stone and earth.. and the Whiteman sees lifelessness in everything, including Humans, and treats the world as such. Off topic i know, but it amused me.

I am a falling under the definition of a Caucasian just to clarify.. and yeah an awful lot of white-people are without spirit and are cruel oppressive ignorant machines. I do not think Melanin plays a big role in this.. Or im sure people like Robert Mugabe would be considered more spiritual than people like Boadicea. To place spiritual attainment possibilities in terms of what physical matter you occupy is insulting to yourself. Because of course, consciousness is not the sum of your physical parts right? (im not going to get into a discussion of transdimensional thought prisons.. yet lol)

Though something that is very real is how history has repressed and other races been misrepresented. Were the Ancient civilisations mixed race? Was Hyperborea full of blond haired white men? There is evidence of Indo-Asian culture in the ancient remains being rediscovered... This supports the Veda. In south America, around the area of land the Olmac lived there are the Heads of giant statues from pre-Olmec inahabitation, the faces are of both Beared White Men, and African men. The defining facial characteristics are unmistakable.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/images/stories/large/2008/07/14/36942814.jpg

Of course, we have a huge amount of time for these civilisations to be spread across and given that there has and is interaction from various extraterrestrial cultures, some Human and Humanoid it strikes me as logical that mixed cultures have existed in the past, with great success and productivity (according to their paradigms and "socio-political" structures.)

Also, On the subject of racially profiled abductions - i have encountered accounts of Black people being Abducted and more so of Asian. I can remember of a few Japanese for instance though i dont have any links to hand.

Peace of Mind
15th May 2010, 03:19
Hi, Joslin, I appreciate your insight…

But, can you also tell me why would anyone make such a vid? Btw, this is nothing new; it’s been around for quite some time…about 1970. I’m surprised it is still floating around because most of the links explaining anything about it are broken.
There’s another black and white picture I’ve been looking for a while now (I’ll probably find it later), the picture shows her laying on the lunar surface inside of a space suit. Apparently, this was the last time we (nasa) went to the moon. Also, it’s been said that aliens told them not to come back.... But that’s another chat that is best discussed outside of the sandbox….

Nasa is only telling us what they want us to know about true space physics, I’m sure they are keeping many secrets. Until I can experience ZeroG in outer space…I will remain open minded. Besides, I don’t see how the flipping of the camera or whatever it was can be a distraction…unless I was comparing it to what I see on TV. haha, or other footage (they want us to believe)…here’s something else…

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x61bjh_william-rutledges-video-alien-ebe-m_tech she actually looks a bit fossilized. Yeah, but what do we really know…

I’m well aware of the boundaries of this so called reality; I know how minds can be molded from early child hood too. We are taught limited knowledge for a reason, and often tricked to inspire support for the very system that enslaves us all. It’s important to seek truths outside of these confined learning institutions we call schools. So I agree, you must be careful because humans are trained to fall for anything...indeed, life is a tripp.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Baelsfire…

This really has nothing to do with race, just melanin…race is of a perception one haves for others…I’m light years beyond that. Some humans lack melanin because of a calcified pineal gland (produces melanin). This thread is really about all the accusations dealing with the Sun’s activities, Egyptology, and 2012, and other stuff discussed around here. After hearing about the Angelo Saxon stuff in Bill Ryan’s thread, I can’t think of any other logical reason for them to even consider wanting to get rid of melanin rich people (this includes Natives, Asians, and middle Easterners)…other then preventing people with high melanin from absorbing certain information from the sun / and other universal energies.

It would be nice to see some interviews from people of every ethnic background…everyone haves a piece of the puzzle….why do we need Celebes to make (and remake) a song called “We are the world”?

I sure will like to hear more about these abductions when ever you get the chance, truly.
Thanks

Peace

bluestflame
15th May 2010, 04:42
cells of a body, our dna contains the bluprints for the universe

Baelsfire
15th May 2010, 09:55
When you started off your thread by making a distinction between Caucasians and high-melanin peoples such as Africans, yes it it still a lot to do with about race. Which is why i responded specifically to that part. You dont think south American ancient findings have anything to do with ancient knowledge in ancient Egypt? Ok... Perhaps you are not so many lightyears past anything? Because my post ALSO has a lot to do with "stuff being discussed around here

" Even if you think it of little value, it has its merits and its points which you have missed, obviously because you are so many lightyears ahead of me right?

Peace of Mind
15th May 2010, 16:37
Hey there, Baelsfire…

I don’t know exactly where your focus lays…but I’ll elaborate a little more. The story goes a bit deeper than Yakub. The original man had olive dark green skin and nourished himself with water and the rays of the sun/photosynthesis (like trees), I’m not sure if they were Annunaki (Annunaqi Eloheem) or not, but these beings were said to be astronauts from another star system with 3 suns…probably the reason for so much melanin in the skin. They came here to mine gold for their planets atmosphere, but later decided to create a species (Humans) to do the work for them. Now, I don’t know if they got all the gold they needed and left, or know if this planet X, Nibiru, binary star, the orbs seen around the sun, the currently hugh solar flare activities, or if the tons of ancient Egyptian and Sumerian artifacts showing sun worshipping and/or receiving information from the sun, the spirals carved in stones around the world, the spirals in Holand when Obama got his peace prize, or when he ditch Prez Bush's moon mission has any ties.... I did learn over the years that there really aren’t any coincidences.
I don’t see us as races… just people tricked into dividing themselves over petty differences. I mean, could you really see the beauty in a rainbow if it only had one color? Various spices add flava to the experience. Like I said, this isn’t about race…not in the way you may perceive it to be. Perhaps a reread of the second post in the thread will give you a better grasp of my intentions.

I know, and occasionally had discussions here about all of our ancient His-story. Whether it is Egyptian, Mayan, Omec, Aztec, Mongols, Persians, and Indians from the North, South, East and West… Matter of fact, they are still finding pyramids in South America.

I’m beyond ethical disparity because there’s a story everywhere you look…it’s what vibes with you, and how you connect the dots.

http://www.raceandhistory.com/historicalviews/ancientamerica.htm

None of our history is taught accurately in controlled learning institutions. The past is only to be learned from, not relived. The focus today is to move forward and ascend out of this Zero Civilization mentality. This thread is about Melanin not just some color of a species skin. See how it relates to events around the world; observe the effects of its abundances and its deficiencies. Attempt to understand why scientists are showing interest in this molecule. Look at the bigger picture…

We are all the same; we all bleed red, eat, crap, laugh and cry, and we all live here on the same rock tricked into fighting each other because of greed and arrogance. Mostly unleashed untrained egos roaming ravage due to the fact he/she has no true sense of self. Most written knowledge of the past has been tainted, that’s why the saying “The truth is written in stone” resonates so well with me. Above and beyond, you should always live in the now, live with honor, be the example and the cure for ignorance, racism and egotism…for they are probably our most formidable enemies.

Peace

Peace of Mind
18th May 2010, 18:14
Hi guys,

I’m just adding more to the thread to further spark interest in the minds of the aware.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, than the images around 1:11 said a mouthful about this thread…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJWMrxSAu4M

If we can only look into our past without the racial tensions, look deeper into every corner of the globe, every hidden chamber in places like the Vatican, we must put every bit of world His-story on the table, put together the puzzle and toss away the pieces that don’t fit. If not, then forever will there be truth-seekers feeling their way thru the darkness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0-EGP_2rWY

Melanin shots…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNwomEYFqx0

love the music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa8_JN_L4Co

If you’re mature enough to have a little laugh….
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCUzQZD-bfg

Interesting enough to interview here,maybe?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pfVA9vtqEI

To be continue…

Peace

HORIZONS
18th May 2010, 19:17
Hi guys,

I’m just adding more to the thread to further spark interest in the minds of the aware.

If a picture is worth a thousand words, than the images around 1:11 said a mouthful about this thread…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJWMrxSAu4M

If we can only look into our past without the racial tensions, look deeper into every corner of the globe, every hidden chamber in places like the Vatican, we must put every bit of world His-story on the table, put together the puzzle and toss away the pieces that don’t fit. If not, then forever will there be truth-seekers feeling their way thru the darkness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0-EGP_2rWY

Melanin shots…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNwomEYFqx0

love the music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fa8_JN_L4Co

If you’re mature enough to have a little laugh….
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCUzQZD-bfg

Interesting enough to interview here,maybe?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pfVA9vtqEI

To be continue…

Peace

Thanks for posting: I enjoyed them all.

Peace of Mind
1st February 2011, 20:58
Hey guys...lets see where we are at today.

Now that the forum is quite busy from all kinds of speculation... maybe theres potential to shed a bit more light on this topic. I enjoy reading what people here have to say.

I also would love to see some sought of interview about the subject. I've been hearing so much about this for years, from different sources, but mainly from Africans. I'm a strong beliver that various perpectives illuminate the big picture. We must not feel shame, threatened, or at ease when looking for thruths. Prejudice is probably the biggest obstacle we must get over in order to move forward. With much of the stuff thats been hot in the forum...I can't help but to reflect on this topic.

and, to add to the topic....

Melanin eye glasses...http://redthreee.com/en/melanin.php

Peace

Lifebringer
20th June 2012, 08:09
I used to get so upset when a burn or cut occurred and I would have to wait years for the scar to disappear. I was a tomboy, so cuts and scrapes were part of the fun of doing things that boys did at play. Climbing trees, hopping a fence in 3 second flip-hop-run, it was great to test the endurance of my body as a teen and I played on 3 teams during the summer unless a coin was flipped when the competition was against another team I was on. Three different uniforms, one good player. Anyway the cuts would turn black almost within24 hr period and then remain until all the wound including replaced natural colored skin cells were renewed/completed. I had some pretty bad ones walking on hand made 15 ft stilts, unicycles and football abrasions. Now when i am injured, I will know that it's not because of the treatement of the wound, but because the body's natural defense for injury and that it's all good, no matter the color of the medicine.

Lifebringer
20th June 2012, 08:21
So is Foster Grant now using melanin to market sunglasses? i wouldn't be surprised if they were corporately keeping secret their melanin sunglass ingredients and using some unsuspecting poor person to extract this substance. I get that feeling because they are so secretive about it. They see money, where we see a cure for degeneration, and or other enlightening prospects.

Keep digging. In South America in the 80's there were hundreds of orphaned or abandoned homeless children found on the side of roads in the countryside, that had had surgery to remove a kidney or organ needed for the rich, who visited the country and made a deal with crooked greedy doctors/frankensteins, in exchange for the organs of these kids. Hugo Chavez witnessed this as he was growing up. He was one of those homeless children and overcame what was going on. Whenever a big business moves into your neighborhood, pay attention or the air, water or people will be effected. They don't do anything unless they can make a profit, or it serves them.

Star Tsar
20th June 2012, 09:01
The Silky Chicken or Black Bone Chicken has the dominant fibromelanosis gene, which causes the black pigment (melanin).
It is used mainly in Asia and is said to nourish qi and the blood, tonifies the kidneys and semen & benefit the spleen, contains many kinds of amino acids (18 kinds of amino acids including the 8 essential amino acids for human body), vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E, niacin, protein, fat, calcium, phosphorus, iron, nicotinic acid!
I believe this is where the old wife's tale of Chicken Soup helping you to feel better when ill originated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ciiSj--cQ