PDA

View Full Version : Reincarnation influences

Sueanne47
21st July 2016, 19:48
Hi everyone,

I'd like to hear from anyone who has strong influences in their lives..things that you keep repeatedly doing and you feel like "I dunno, is there something going on here? why am I always drawn to this certain thing? is there a strong force from another soul reincarnated into me? :der:

Now I'm 56, I feel like that guy in 'close encounters of the 3rd kind'- Richard Dreyfuss, when he is always drawn to a shape like the Devil's Tower, remember at the dinner table he was losing the plot making the tower out of mash potato on the plate?

Well I noticed that I have to have certain colours in every thing I have, these colours which are rose pink, blue turquoise, teal, skyblue, light blue, lavender blue, forest green, olive green, cream, primrose yellow and peach. I have had all these colours when I had a coral marine fish tank (I bred seahorses too ~ beautiful creatures they are!) I have lots of crochet cushion covers in these colours in 2 rooms, I made my own jewellery.....and got into debt going into a bead shop and getting all kinds of beads in those colours. My garden - all the colours are there AGAIN knitting, rugs, clothes and paintings on the wall (Raoul Dufy is my favourite artist).

Am I going mad?!???!! :shocked: I think my previous life was either a fish on the Great Barrier Reef or a Peruvian lady that sewed those lovely coloured rugs..as I like pink a lot.

Sue

greybeard
21st July 2016, 20:07
Sue you are just being you---enjoy the ride.
You can spend a life time analyzing each and every thought and miss whats right now right in front of you.

Great you have a taste for beautiful colors

chris

Gaia
21st July 2016, 20:07
In many esoteric traditions, there are exercises that allow to remember his past lives by working to powerfully reactivate its ancestral memory.

For initiation and spiritual traditions the memory is alive and even intelligent. The memory that you access through your mind is not fixed like a hard drive, but rather it is living in the image of a tree growing for hundreds of years.

There is a very powerful method to awaken his memory and remember gradually his past lives . This is called psychic photography with méditation. This is the power and consciousness that you will put in these photos that should drive your memory.

You need to analyze them for awakening and extract this food for your soul.

In my few past lifes, I was a missionary in Asia, a dead witch hanged in England, and a nurse in a Vietcong camp, that's the last I remember most and those memories gave me so much nightmares during my childhood especially the Vietnam war .... my parents forbade me about viewing Vietnam movie because I was made uncontrollable crisis, till today I can not wear any tight collar and necklace around my neck.

Sueanne47
21st July 2016, 21:01
Hi Chris,
Yes I might be reading too much into this, but these certain colours keep happening. Did anyone realise exactly 'why' they dont like a certain flavour...what is causing that to happen?

Gaia, psychic photography with meditation.. can you elaborate on that?

Gaia
21st July 2016, 21:18
Hi Chris,
Yes I might be reading too much into this, but these certain colours keep happening. Did anyone realise exactly 'why' they dont like a certain flavour...what is causing that to happen?

Gaia, psychic photography with meditation.. can you elaborate on that?

You must learn to meditate , it takes years and sometimes a lifetime to get to visualize the photos of your soul.

I started with that book long time ago the explainations are simple it's a easy step by step.

https://books.google.fr/books?id=uV-4OQAACAAJ&dq=meditation+for+psychic+awareness+best+sellers&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiih964vIXOAhVK4CYKHRFTCEYQ6AEINjAB

Keep the good work you're not mad or crazy at all. The colours that you choose and crafts that you make are powerful indicators.

Sueanne47
21st July 2016, 21:32
Thank you very much, I would like to read that book

greybeard
21st July 2016, 21:46
This is a classic book Sue
Many Lives, Many Masters | Brian L. Weiss, MD
www.brianweiss.com/about-the-books/many-lives-many-masters/

However find out who wants to know these things?
The famous spiritual question is "Who am I?"
Meditation will help you find the answer.

Chris

Beany
21st July 2016, 21:49
I feel this way, when I have an immediate and almost unexplainable attraction, or even a dislike for an individual. As I have never met them before, it is possible for there to be a past life connection.

I think we are all drawn to certain things. I feel drawn to a certain location, have never been there before, but feel it deep down inside that I need to go there. Its a very strong pull i feel, a sense of belonging there.

Sueanne47
21st July 2016, 21:52
Ooohh that looks a great book too Chris! very interesting reading that.. I'll get both

Gaia
21st July 2016, 21:53

This is a movie that you're going to enjoy about past lives... This movie worth to watch even if you saw the trailer, and the end is awesome!

zPuoWzLjhFo

Beany
21st July 2016, 21:58
Agreed, that is an excellent movie. :thumbsup:

Sueanne47
21st July 2016, 21:59
I feel this way, when I have an immediate and almost unexplainable attraction, or even a dislike for an individual. As I have never met them before, it is possible for there to be a past life connection.

I think we are all drawn to certain things. I feel drawn to a certain location, have never been there before, but feel it deep down inside that I need to go there. Its a very strong pull i feel, a sense of belonging there.

Yes!!!!!! I feel that too, what place are you drawn to beany? I forgot to mention every time we go on holiday it always has to be a mountain region! many times I've been to the lake district, North wales, twice to norway, bavaria,northern italy, scotland...there has got to be a connection.

Beany
21st July 2016, 22:05
I feel drawn to the mountains of Montana. Northwestern Montana to be precise. On the Canadian border. When I look at images, of this place, I get chills over my body, and my heart starts to race!

Ahhhhhhh..... I need to go there..

Gaia
21st July 2016, 22:09
I feel drawn to the mountains of Montana. Northwestern Montana to be precise. On the Canadian border. When I look at images, of this place, I get chills over my body, and my heart starts to race!

Ahhhhhhh..... I need to go there..

You need to come to my part of Canada, North Québec...

See all the pics are taken by me, have a look :

https://www.instagram.com/mistymorningphotography/

Beany
21st July 2016, 22:15
What a beautiful place you live! Your images are gorgeous...you are very talented.
Thank you for sharing those. :)

I've never been to Canada, I do hope it's meant to happen one day.

Gaia
21st July 2016, 22:16
What a beautiful place you live! Your images are gorgeous...you are very talented.
Thank you for sharing those. :)

I've never been to Canada, I do hope it's meant to happen one day.

Thank you! I wish you could once :)

Beany
21st July 2016, 22:25
Me toooo... :nod:

Gaia
21st July 2016, 22:29
Me toooo... :nod:

I forgot to welcoming you to Avalon and same for Sueanne47 !

Hope you enjoy the family here... :bearhug:

Now back to topic :hug:

Beany
21st July 2016, 22:36
Thank you.. I already feel right at home. :grouphug:

Sueanne47
21st July 2016, 22:49

This is a movie that you're going to enjoy about past lives... This movie worth to watch even if you saw the trailer, and the end is awesome!

zPuoWzLjhFo

I will look to see if I can get the film on skymovies

Gaia
21st July 2016, 22:56

zPuoWzLjhFo

I will look to see if I can get the film on skymovies

Free streaming http://filmvf.ws/i-origins-vo-streaming.html

Sueanne47
21st July 2016, 22:58
And a big HI from me too Beany and Gaia! :grouphug::dance3:

btw - my birthday is 10.11.1959 is this a magic number?

Gaia
21st July 2016, 23:04
And a big HI from me too Beany and Gaia! :grouphug::dance3:

btw - my birthday is 10.11.1959 is this a magic number?

There is no magic number every soul is different and unique but...

I'm going to give you a tip... the more accurate site for all your questions about your birth is... http://www.astro.com/horoscope You must register but it's all free and accurate. Have a good read !

Beany
21st July 2016, 23:07
Hi Sueanne... :waving:

Sueanne47
21st July 2016, 23:19
:welcome:

I enjoyed your photos Gaia, what are those strange figures in the sea in the photo at the top left?

Sueanne47
21st July 2016, 23:33
This lady is amazing ~

https://youtu.be/JJaSgnKDxqU

Gaia
21st July 2016, 23:33
:welcome:

I enjoyed your photos Gaia, what are those strange figures in the sea in the photo at the top left?

I know I'm off topic but this pic that I took on 17 of July 2016 was about « Le grand rassemblement de Marcel Gagnon » « The Great Gathering » Marcel Gagnon is a painter, sculptor and a poet, he leave in Sainte-Flavie Québec in a place with lot of love, it's a rendez-vous with art and the sea...

ghostrider
22nd July 2016, 04:22
People who are s sensitive can feel the energy that is in a state of flux , and will remain that way until the year 2028
..knowledge will increase , and every thing is being affected by the central rays of the sun, at the center of our Milky way galaxy... Due to overpopulation human beings don't spend enough time in the beyond as a pure spirit form, the/we come back to a material life too soon...it t takes a very long time for the fine fluidal forces of the old personality to dissolve and be fully in the energy field around earth, the akashic energy field where it learns about spiritual matters... we come back too soonn, focused on material things... When a spirit form is higher evolved, memory of the former incarnation will carry over. ..

Beany
22nd July 2016, 10:25
People who are s sensitive can feel the energy that is in a state of flux , and will remain that way until the year 2028
..knowledge will increase , and every thing is being affected by the central rays of the sunat the center of our Milky way galaxy... Due to overpopulation human beings don't spend enough time in the beyond as a pure spirit form, the/we come back to a material life too soon...it t takes a very long time for the fine fluidal forces of the old personality to dissolve and be fully in tWhen a spirit form akashic energy field where it learns about spiritual matters... we cowill carry over back too soon, focused on material things... When a spirit form is higher evolved, memory of the former incarnation will carry over. ..

If you dont mind explaining further, what happens in the year 2028?

ghostrider
22nd July 2016, 11:53
The culmination of the new age, the new time, will be complete... the age of knowledge will bring new advances in medical care, advances in science , and the creation of the new telescope called the planet seeker... the new discoveries made about space will boggle the minds of the scientists... it brings us into a different epoch, the fullness of the third millennium, the events foretold 8,000 years ago by Enoch, as our galaxy moves towards the constellation Hercules... a new area of space not seen for 25,860 years, which is the time it takes for our solar system to circle around the central sun of the milky way... basically a part of space seen by the civilization prior to Atlantis and Lemuria... think of it as us graduating from high school and enrolling in college ... science will create an artificial sun, build cities under the ocean, the building of androids and they become common in every day life, things like that... one of the main reasons for the plejaren coming here to help ushr in this new epoch of knowledge and profound change, which is what they do in thre different dimensions which host complex human beings on many different worlds ... they send impules, dreams, and ideas for thousands of years every time a new invention is needed for science and medicine. ..its partly how their federation has grown to 3.5 billion members, different races of diverse colors, all that leave behind material desires, war, greed, and begin to think and become rational thinking human beings that are spiritually minded ...the plejaren teach them the laws of creation and its 12 recommendations, everywhere in the universe, along with the prophet who reincarnates for the same mission in every lifetime...they currently work with Billy Edward Albert Meier-Beam , the reincarnation of Nokodemjon, Enoch, Isaiah Elijah Jeremiah Immanuel, Muhammad... where ever that spirit goes they are mentors/angels to our history, tall humans with a glow about them that live to be 1,500 years old...

Gaia
22nd July 2016, 12:05
Thank you so much Ghostrider, your posts are very accurate and I read all of them :)

About the new age completion your right, because of Uranus ending cycle.

The Uranus cycles of 84 years are very important to world history.

There is a clear pattern in the entry of Uranus in Aries, every 84 year cycle, of great socio-economic unrest, scientific advance and revolution: 1930s, 1840s, 1770s, 1690s, 1600s, 1510s, 1430s, 1340s.

As an example, famous people on these decades include Hitler and Gandhi, Thoreau, Karl Marx and Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Copernicus, Luther and Leonardo de Vinci, or Jeanne d'Arc. And events such as World War II, the Great Depression, the American and French Revolution, the Black Plague, the Industrial Revolution, and the Discovery of the Americas.

Between 2014 and 2021, there will be (very probably) a significant political, social and economic crises, with some civil unrest. This is a period of lawlessness, ideological extremism and the unconventional, of a struggle for a new identity, and during which great sociological and technological advance occurs. Imagine the roaring twenties and the dirty thirties.

Accordingly, to its cycle, this will provoke a revolutionary wave around the world in 2028. This often happens when Uranus transits Gemini. Hopefully, this will be a revolution for the best, for the environment and for human nature and consciousness.

Beany
22nd July 2016, 12:47
Such a thought, that many of us could be witness to such events in the somewhat near future... thank you both for explaining and expanding upon this.

Gaia
22nd July 2016, 13:12
Aquarius comes under the 7th Ray of Ceremonial Order and Magic and is the lowest densification of the light. Spirit has contact with matter through electricity, ruled by Uranus. The Greek word Ouranous translates as heaven.

I see the coming transit of Uranus through Gemini as a time when we may at last be able to break away from the destructiveness of old energy technologies and FINALLY begin to make use of new, non-polluting zero point energy, vortex energy, electromagnetic and other technologies which can revolutionize life on Earth.

Sueanne47
22nd July 2016, 23:30
I see the coming transit of Uranus through Gemini as a time when we may at last be able to break away from the destructiveness of old energy technologies and FINALLY begin to make use of new, non-polluting zero point energy, vortex energy, electromagnetic and other technologies which can revolutionize life on Earth.

That sounds similar to David Icke's truth vibrations that is taking place right now..

Omi
23rd July 2016, 15:32
Thank you Ghostrider and Gaia, for sharing the information on planetary effects onto the future.

And thanks Sueanne47 for starting this thread.

I've recently been doing some research on my own on this topic of reincarnation and world history, namely WWII.
I don't usually write here on Avalon, but felt compelled to share this, so here it is.

Some memories of my recent past lives are that of a yogi in India, a Russian soldier, a gypsy/witch, an alchemist, and most recently a Jew in Auschwitz-Birkenau.

I don't remember too many details, but I was a 17yr old boy, forced to do labor work digging huge ditches and carrying corpses until my physical body was too weak and couldn't work anymore that I was shot to death.

As a child I suffered from traumatic nightmares, and was terrified that somehow I may not wake up alive the next morning. There were many other signs during my youth of having had this past life in Auschwitz but it wasn't until I actually visited there that I fully remembered, then it all made more sense.

Since then I've been doing continuous research whenever I would have spare time, to understand more of what really happened, how it has been effecting my life now, what was the motivation of Hitler, and what is to happen in the future. Amongst all the craziness that's happening in this world we live in now, I have faith in humanity that the collective human consciousness can learn the lessons being given from the past, and should never repeat such history as WWII and the Holocaust but eventually evolve into a better world with revolutionary changes to happen in the near future.

So I was searching on the web to see if there's any other testimonials of past life memory from the Holocaust, then the other day I found out that the reincarnation of Anne Frank, Barbro Karlen has been speaking publicly about her story.

You can read about her story here:
http://reincarnationstudies.com/anne-frank/
Or watch and listen to her talk:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxsC-TGAwsQ

I've also met and became very close friends with another lady who remembers clearly of the time in Auschwitz, we knew each other from there. There is such a deep spiritual connection with someone who shares and remembers past life experiences, and the spiritual growth that we help give to each other as well as to others is immense.

"Many Lives, Many Masters" by Dr. Brian L. Weiss is indeed a very good book, according to my mother who started getting into past life regression after I told her my story. She now remembers some of her past lives too, thanks to the trainings given in this book.

Also found "How To Remember Your Past Lives" on wikiHow.com. Actually quite good stuff here.
http://www.wikihow.com/Remember-Your-Past-Lives

Happy remembering, safe travels.

Sueanne47
23rd July 2016, 15:53
Thanks so much for your post Mysteria..glad to meet you! :wave:

Did you get these memories after a long period of meditation?

Sue

Omi
23rd July 2016, 18:46
Hi Sue, it's very nice to meet you too :wave:

To be honest, I didn't do any meditating to have memories of my most recent past life. I've done more meditation to let go of the traumas I've had from those memories, which I'm still working on. I did lots of yoga and hermetics training in other past lives, which I continue to do now but at a very minimal amount.

One thing that's helped my memory is my profession as a musician in my current life and the training of it since I was 4, which is also something that's been carried on from previous incarnations. Music can put you into a trace - a natural high - bringing all the past, present and future to exist together in one moment of time. I always find it an interesting topic to talk about with fellow musicians as well as all music lovers who listen to music as nourishment for their souls.

When a soul experiences a very traumatic death, and its been spiritually developed enough by then, there's a better chance that the soul remembers the traumatic past life in the next incarnation. I think Gaia can relate to this too, from what she's mentioned in one of her previous posts.

It doesn't mean that you need to have a traumatic death in order to remember past lives, there are many ways to regain past life memory that are available as information on the web nowadays.

Every individual has their own way of meditation that works for them, in their speed. If the motives are good, for the right purpose, the stronger the desire to have the memories the faster you will achieve your goal.

Here are some questions you can think about:

-What motivates you to remember your past?

-Are you in balance with how much you think about the present moment as well as the future?

-Are you ready to accept the truths of your past?

-What changes will you need to make after you have regained them? Is it for the better?

Follow your good heart, good luck! :wink::heart:

Sueanne47
23rd July 2016, 22:26
Hi Mysteria,

All I know is that I have a very protective spirit guiding me in the right direction and stopping me going down a wrong path by giving me a 6th sense/gut feeling about situations. If I have a past life making an influence I hope they will make themselves known so I can say - ohh so that's why I get these urges, it might be my imagination though..

Sue

Flash
23rd July 2016, 23:20
Interesting here is the video of the reincarnation of Anna Frank. thanks Mysteria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxsC-TGAwsQ#t=749

Sueanne47
24th July 2016, 02:10
Thank you Flash, that is a remarkable video, Barbera Karlen looks so much like Anne Frank. Her life is a progression of Anne Frank's that was cruelly cut short and she had unfinished business to overcome with the policemen. I'm not surprised Barbera had nightmares as Anne Frank lived a life of fear of the german gistapo.

Sueanne47
24th July 2016, 13:36
This is a video Project Camelot did of a boy called Boriska who had a past life reincarnated into him of an extraterrestrial from Mars - great video!

https://youtu.be/y7Xcn436tyI