PDA

View Full Version : Outstanding account of recovery from childhood abuse

greybeard
2nd August 2016, 07:45
This I feel deserves a thread of its own.

Published on Aug 1, 2016

Also see https://batgap.com/chris-celine/

My childhood world was one of abuse, repression and terror.
This is what I believed the world was about.
Until, from the depths of my despair, I began searching for a new way.
My conscious spiritual journey began when I was called as a young adult, determined to find new life and freedom from this limited world, to a higher quest for the Truth of myself. I
studied many forms of spiritual practice, including Buddhism, Native American, Judaism and others, and soon became aware that the Source of All Life is within all traditions.

Approximately 15 years ago, I entered into a deep Shamanic /healing Path centered in the heart of Brazil.
I remained fully committed and dedicated to my journey in this form for eight years, healing most of the false ideas that I carried through all of my lifetimes.
After this I was called to enter a several year retreat.
During this time I was guided to enter fully into the teaching of A Course in Miracles.
I received the transmission completely through my heart, and guided by my prayers, intention and deep devotion to be healed of all that held me prisoner in this temporary illusion, my heart completely melted and I awakened to the Truth of All Love.

Since my awakening, I have dedicated my life to guide, with radical gentleness and complete devotion, all beloveds who have a deep desire to come home easily and gently.

Chris Celine is an awakened spiritual Mystic and guide to many beloveds seeking a gentle way home. A powerful healer and seer, Chris Celine transmits the love of God in profound and life altering ways.

Her pure love can be received in every cell. She is a living example of the Love of God manifesting on earth and walks in this world as a reminder that everything can be healed and transformed into Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJPT6JYIWxk

Guish
2nd August 2016, 08:25
I started to read about it when you posted it. It's very inspiring. I need to watch the full video.

greybeard
2nd August 2016, 13:43
If after watching the video you have an aha moment--or release of some kind please feel free to share.

Love Chris

Flash
2nd August 2016, 18:50
What a marvelous woman! Great inspiration! Thanks Chris

I am ever slowy getting to these ahah moments.

greybeard
2nd August 2016, 20:56

Your welcome Flash--Im getting a lot from her too.
Ive listened three times so far to the video

Love Chris

Flash
2nd August 2016, 21:05
I must mention to any reader here that I believe we have in this Chris Celine a true higher evolved spiritual being. She seem to have all the hallmarks of true masters, from the total love and kind of indifference, knowing quite well through her experiences that we are eternal beings.

Refreshing and astounding to listen to. Highly (pun intended) recommended.

Your welcome Flash--Im getting a lot from her too.
Ive listened three times so far to the video

Love Chris

greybeard
3rd August 2016, 06:16
She went through a lot to get where she got did she not?

greybeard
3rd August 2016, 08:23
Chris Celine- True purpose on earth

If your commitment and longing for full awakening and freedom is the top priority in your life, if you have heard the ancient inner call to remember, then I invite you to join me in my awareness that you are truly the Divine Expression of All Love.

I call you to enter the yes with me, and open to living within the Peace and Joy of All Love.

Most of humanity believes that the Divine Expression of All Love is so exalted that it is beyond their reach.
The doorway of the Awakened Heart reveals that such magnificence is not exalted. Nor is it reserved for exalted beings.

It is all there is, and as such is ordinary.

The secret is within the ordinariness, where you embrace the simplicity of your magnificence that has always been the Divine Truth of All Love.
I call you to join me in a world without struggle.

Chris Celine is an awakened spiritual mystic and guide to many beloveds seeking a gentle way home. A powerful healer and seer, Chris Celine transmits the Love of God in profound and life altering ways. Her pure love can be received in every cell. She is a living example of the Love of God manifesting on earth and walks in this world as a reminder that everything can be healed and transformed into Love.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6h5ni84jQ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgnIeY69Ofs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUab04x4Ke8

Sueanne47
3rd August 2016, 10:02
Hi Chris, I also had a bad childhood that I cant shake free, I'll listen to chris celine when I have a quiet moment. Thing is, we are told to forgive all to increase our vibration and frequency and make us better folk, okay I have forgiven my brothers, but dont ask me to make peace with them because they really...really dont give a hoot. I cared for mum & dad for 16 years at the end of their life, my older brothers are a 'clique' and didnt want a sister (that's what mum told me before she died) and I've lived with that pain ever since. (I'm welling up & feeling choked this minute).

My husband said to my brother at the door of mum's flat after she died "its sad the feeling you get here now isnt it?" my eldest brother said "huh, dont bother me"

Sue

Heart-2-Heart
3rd August 2016, 10:40
Aha Aha Aha

H2h

greybeard
3rd August 2016, 10:55
Hi Chris, I also had a bad childhood that I cant shake free, I'll listen to chris celine when I have a quiet moment. Thing is, we are told to forgive all to increase our vibration and frequency and make us better folk, okay I have forgiven my brothers, but dont ask me to make peace with them because they really...really dont give a hoot. I cared for mum & dad for 16 years at the end of their life, my older brothers are a 'clique' and didnt want a sister (that's what mum told me before she died) and I've lived with that pain ever since. (I'm welling up & feeling choked this minute).

My husband said to my brother at the door of mum's flat after she died "its sad the feeling you get here now isnt it?" my eldest brother said "huh, dont bother me"

Sue

Sue you cant change others attitudes just a waste of time.
The Universe is self balancing in that they, everyone that cause hurt in your life, will at some time face the consequences of their actions.

I went though Alcoholism---despair, loneliness, suicidal--unloved.
I asked the God of my understanding for help, it came by a series of coincidences and I ended up in AA.
There I learned to surrender.

The video posted here is a full explanation of what surrender really is and is well worth viewing.

Love Chris

Guish
3rd August 2016, 10:57

Sue

Good point. You can let go but it's not useful to stay among negative people. Isn't it?
I was beaten when I was a kid. I still meet my parents and care about them though. In fact, I feel compassion for people who live in negativity. The trauma takes time to heal though and if your brothers don't care about you, there's no need for you to approach and try to make things better.

waves
3rd August 2016, 15:24
For me it's more lofty new-age-speak that affects me like fingernail grating on a chalkboard. I see a great commonality among very hurt and damaged people and/or people coming out of addiction to be attracted to these so called answers. To me it's a valiant attempt to try to find their way out of their pain, to find some lifeline to grasp to keep their feet on the ground and be able to say to themselves that they have something to rely on for the first time in their lives and/or to belong to. To me, these hard and fast conclusions they adopt - that slam the door on any further possibilities, answers and choices - may have all the veneer of heart based thinking and forgiveness.... and even tho there's nothing wrong with that in the simple way, at the core, all the rest of the new-age-speak is a big complex set of assumptions, justifications, projections and baseless beliefs that create a big self-deception and illusion, and ultimately another trap, this time more directly self-imposed and another something to have to wake up to eventually.

greybeard
3rd August 2016, 15:34
Respectfully waves

New age does not say----"There is only God and you are that" she does

New age pays lip service to the concept of oneness without realizing that there is only one without a second.

Chris Celine has been through the mill first hand--suicidal--was going to kill her father.

Bottom line is that it worked for her as AA worked for me.

I am not for new age love and light either --it a bit sugar sweet and naive.

Though her voice is a bit sweet for my taste there is a lot of depth to what she says --so I just accept the tone, over use of the term beloved and style of delivery and see whats behind it.

ps thats me being a little judgmental--it will pass --lol

Best wishes
Chris

Guish
3rd August 2016, 17:56
It's nice to see you pick that up Chris. The voice thing. I don't like big terms.. Being messenger of God or things like this.

greybeard
3rd August 2016, 18:04
It's nice to see you pick that up Chris. The voice thing. I don't like big terms.. Being messenger of God or things like this.

Different strokes for different folks as the saying goes Guish.

Osho was pulled up for accepting expensive gifts--he laughed and said

"Rich people need a guru too"

Chris Celine may be just right for people coming from a new age background.

Whatever works and it does.

Chris

Guish
4th August 2016, 04:54
The Gita states that the relationship with Krisha or Krishna consciousness can be that of :

Friendship
Devotee
Lover, divine love.

Sadly, gurus attaining a certain level of consciousness have been abusing people. For me, Zen makes total sense. There's nothing special in being enlightened. We just carry on and live the moment. Compassion and love are our natural states...

greybeard
4th August 2016, 08:23
The Gita states that the relationship with Krisha or Krishna consciousness can be that of :

Friendship
Devotee
Lover, divine love.

Sadly, gurus attaining a certain level of consciousness have been abusing people. For me, Zen makes total sense. There's nothing special in being enlightened. We just carry on and live the moment. Compassion and love are our natural states...

Yes I agree Guish however---there are paradoxes which those not in state called enlightened cant get --mind never will.
Ramana Maharshi was happy praying to Krishna but was the One Self.

The late Dr David Hawkins explained it well---There is only One but within that One there are varying degrees of energy.
Bit like electricity--the generator produces a very high voltage which is reduced by transformers down to the voltage that powers the appliances.
So we are drawn to the energy level that the guru gives out that is right for us at that time in our spiritual evolution.

Love Chris

Sueanne47
4th August 2016, 16:21
Thank you Chris and Guish for your help, I'm going to leave my brothers alone with their ignorance, If they dont want to know their sister...that is their regrettable loss. Surrounding yourself with negative people brings self harm to yourself mentally...and I want to heal badly :sun:

Sue

greybeard
4th August 2016, 16:44
Thank you Chris and Guish for your help, I'm going to leave my brothers alone with their ignorance, If they dont want to know their sister...that is their regrettable loss. Surrounding yourself with negative people brings self harm to yourself mentally...and I want to heal badly :sun:

Sue

Great Sue
their attitude is their problem not yours.
If you haven't listen to the surrender video I suggest you do.
Its not a big deal but the benefits of surrender are massive.
Things come right all by them selves---thats my experience.

Much love to you
Chris

Guish
4th August 2016, 17:40

Friendship
Devotee
Lover, divine love.

Yes I agree Guish however---there are paradoxes which those not in state called enlightened cant get --mind never will.
Ramana Maharshi was happy praying to Krishna but was the One Self.

The late Dr David Hawkins explained it well---There is only One but within that One there are varying degrees of energy.
Bit like electricity--the generator produces a very high voltage which is reduced by transformers down to the voltage that powers the appliances.
So we are drawn to the energy level that the guru gives out that is right for us at that time in our spiritual evolution.

Love Chris

Yes Chris. Surrendering completely to God and surrendering completely to a Guru are two different things as the guru is at a higher level but might not be Christ/Buddha yet. Hence, abuse takes place. As Buddha said, don't take all my words for granted. Experiment and find the truth yourself.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Sue

No problem Sis. Happy healing.

greybeard
4th August 2016, 17:54
Yes Guish
Nasargadatta said much the same as did Ramana---they did not look for devotees--There main teaching was "Find out who you are"
They did not want special treatment---they were there to serve.

Surrender to the Ultimate is necessary as you can not remove the obstacles unaided.

Love Chris

Sean
5th August 2016, 02:26
I'll listen when I have time..but we live in a world where "love and light" isn't always(****, rarely) the answer. We have to kick ass, own ourselves, and protect our "space" if we want to evolve. Otherwise, others' issues will weigh us down. Our own issues never get addressed.

Coming from/staying in the heart is fine..but sometimes you gotta "wield excalibur":muscle:, and take care of business..

greybeard
5th August 2016, 05:49
I'll listen when I have time..but we live in a world where "love and light" isn't always(****, rarely) the answer. We have to kick ass, own ourselves, and protect our "space" if we want to evolve. Otherwise, others' issues will weigh us down. Our own issues never get addressed.

Coming from/staying in the heart is fine..but sometimes you gotta "wield excalibur":muscle:, and take care of business..

Im only interested in what works workingactor and believe me the time that I have spent on researching spiritual Truth has paid dividends not that I looked for anything other than peace of mind---that came too.
Any problem can be handled better with a clear and calm mind.
Im not into love and light---neither was Gandhi and look what he achieved---he freed India from British rule and that was the beginning of the end of that elsewhere .
AA is a spiritual program and through their concept of let go let God I was freed from the misery of Alcholism.
It is important to understand the concept of surrender though---through this you gain rather than loose.
Seek ye first the kingdom of God and all things will be added unto you or similar---cant remember the quote.

I dont belong to any organization spiritual or religious.

Chris

Sueanne47
5th August 2016, 06:07
Chris & Guish Love to you too! :heart::heart:

greybeard
5th August 2016, 07:25
One part of surrender basically letting go of what happened.

A story

Two monks were walking along and they came upon this woman who was trying to cross the river which was too deep and fast lowing for her small frame.
One of the monks picked her up and carried her to the other side.
The two monks carried on together on their journey.

Eventually the younger monk said Father--I have to remonstrate with you.--Your vow is not to touch a woman in any way yet you carried one across the river.

The elder monk replied
I only carried her across the river--you have been carrying her the last five miles.

Chris

greybeard
5th August 2016, 09:10
Keeping it simple.

Thoughts are not your thoughts ---you open the door and they wander in uninvited-- you dont have to feed them--buy into--own them.

Thoughts bought into produce emotions---they trigger memories of that that which is not present here and now.

The other may have hurt you/me (speaking to no one but in general) but if im still hurting, then I through thoughts and emotions are hurting myself.

Part of it it is wanting things to be different---Non acceptance of what is--- I am not getting my own way.

Only the ego (the false sense of self) can be hurt.

With love
Chris

Sueanne47
6th August 2016, 15:21
Hi Chris,
Nowadays I cope by saying to myself "devil out!!" its a lovely day today ~ your not going to ruin my thoughts devil. So I turn my attention to something I love doing or thinking about to curb the pain, because dark thoughts can make you feel isolated/alone/depressed/forgotten/condemned. If only suicidal's could realise it was dark entities doing their wicked mind controlling sh*t, they would put their depression aside and see beauty instead.

((Love)) Sue :sun:

greybeard
6th August 2016, 15:42
Hi Chris,
Nowadays I cope by saying to myself "devil out!!" its a lovely day today ~ your not going to ruin my thoughts devil. So I turn my attention to something I love doing or thinking about to curb the pain, because dark thoughts can make you feel isolated/alone/depressed/forgotten/condemned. If only suicidal's could realise it was dark entities doing their wicked mind controlling sh*t, they would put their depression aside and see beauty instead.

((Love)) Sue :sun:

Whatever works Sue.

Love c