PDA

View Full Version : Increase in love

Limor Wolf
13th August 2016, 10:11
Hello Avalonians ~

If you were seated in a four white walls room and not much else

How would you increase in love?

Your thoughts, creativeness and heartfelt perceptions are needed :)

Blessings ~

Limor

greybeard
13th August 2016, 10:26
Limor--good question.
My thoughts.
If this was long term, a kind of solitary confinement, that in order to pass time thoughts and feelings might be investigated.
Meditation and the question "Who am I ?" might arise.
This could lead to an uncovering/dis-covering of the True Self which is Love.
The Love is always there but can struggle to get out because of the situation, conditioning, belief systems baggage--the works.

There is an ancient technique called Neity Neity--not this not that---so what ever though that comes up is discarded, as not this not that--its impermanent--the self--the Love is permanent.

Hope this helps

Best wishes
Chris

poetbil
13th August 2016, 10:44
what a chance to start loving y o u r s e l f

Baby Steps
13th August 2016, 10:49
This sounds like a 'conversations with God' scenario, where consciousness , existing in pure love, infinite perception, and isolation, solves the problem by creating illusory 'others'(parts of itself) who then are in the illusion of separateness. They then journey back to one-ness, through illusions of darkness and isolation, and the returning is a journey of growth and love, with the final step a surrender of individuality back into the collective.

The God in this scenario is more than an observer , it participates by facilitating the illusion, but also lays the path back. The path back being one of illumination, guidance towards a higher perspective, and learning to expand consciousness beyond the illusion. To reduce that God work down to one word that would be love.
Although infinite, the God personage does experience a lesson, and one of the CWG principals is that knowing a thing is less valuable than experiencing a thing. Another tenet is, that if you feel a lack of something, which of course is illusory, the best way to experience the truth -that really you have it in abundance - is to experience giving it away.

The God in the White room became love experientially only when it created the opportunity to give it away!

If this white room is a sad place in this limited reality, then it really is a strong manifestation of the separation illusion. as such it is a powerful opportunity to experience that which we are not, an island of consciousness isolated from the all.

If you locked a Shaman away in solitary confinement, he or she would take that opportunity to journey, grow, explore, and step strongly into service. At the apex of the Shamanic hierarchy on earth, there are those who meditate constantly on healing the planet, or Galaxy. Less is more.

There are monks who's journey includes spending their entire lifetime in a small cell without light. These are truly advanced entities....

God bless

Sueanne47
13th August 2016, 12:14
To be honest, no matter how much I had nurtured 'self love' I'd go nuts if I could'nt go out among the flowers & trees and speak to someone!!! :dizzy: 4 white walls would'nt do it for me.

Most of us are like monkeys and like living in a community (that's just my opinion though)

Sue

Mark (Star Mariner)
13th August 2016, 12:58
It wouldn't matter the environment, constricted or wide open, walled room or otherwise. Look within. Love is infinite and is within. Everything is within, not without.

raff
13th August 2016, 13:58
I would use the blank walls as a kanvas to paint my dream of a happy and peaceful existence. Filled with the gratitude that life has given me to live and prosper and experience all that I can create and do. I would relax and have fun and not take anything seriously however heavy or difficult it would get. And I would remember that by whatever grace life has given to me that kindness resides in me too. That would be my road, that is what I would remember and that is the universe I would choose to live in.

Wide-Eyed
13th August 2016, 16:22
Hello Avalonians ~

Blessings ~

Limor

V8TFcLgu5Ow

Borrowing from a post of EFO's in : surfing with Wind, I would meditate- dive in with experiencing deeper levels of mind and the source of thought, experience, unity transformation , creativity , awareness expanded, holistic , self, love. :inlove: experience unbounded unity

joeecho
13th August 2016, 19:22
Hello Avalonians ~

Blessings ~

Limor

What color am I?

If I am white in this scenario, there is no walls and there is no I

No increase or decrease of love

Love unconditional

Antihero
13th August 2016, 21:05
I would be forced into expanding my imagination, and by this I would increase in love? I guess.

Lifebringer
14th August 2016, 08:25
Expand your mind outside the four walls and think of those you love and all that's good about the world. A waterfall dropping to a serene area tucked away and natures songs of birds and insects your sound. A balmy breeze wafting through trees or the sun's warmth on your face.

Flash
14th August 2016, 10:20
Living in love is our true nature. Just letting myself be does allow love to surface from my being So, between 4 Walls I would meditate and let everything that is coming up to come up, observe, acknowledge, accept, forgive, and let go, letting love do the process

norski
14th August 2016, 22:40
When I was in college, there was a game going around that was supposed to indicate how you felt about various subjects. One of those questions was, "You're in a white room with no windows and no doors. How do you feel?"

The answer to this question was supposed to tell you how you felt about death.

On a marginally related tangent...

The other questions were:

1. You're on a stretch of beach viewing an ocean. Supposed to tell you your view of God or the universe. (Big stretch, I know.)

2. You're in the jungle. Supposed to tell you how you feel about sex.

3. Your favorite animal, the attributes you describe, supposedly tell you about yourself.

4. Your second favorite animal, their attributes, supposedly tell you what you're looking for in a mate.

Great post, Limor Wolf. Sorry about the non sequitur.

lunaflare
15th August 2016, 09:04
I would bring breath and the body into active awareness: this may include massaging each and every part of my body with loving care and kindness,
breathing into stretches/yoga with an affirmative mantra (I Am Love)

betoobig
15th August 2016, 11:27
i love you
YrdCgmiMzoQ
Much love

¤=[Post Update]=¤

the soul-ution is in the video, i wont tell you ha ha ha ha ha, but i love you