PDA

View Full Version : Evolving Phenomena

bogeyman
14th August 2016, 14:38
Throughout our known history various phenomena's have emerged with explanations given according to the understanding of the time.

Yet various aspects to strange events, strange creatures of the oceans and those that fly and walk upon the surface of the earth seem to evolve and appear different to different cultures. Is this evolvement which seemingly continuous heading for some ultimate goal for humanity?

It also possible it is intensifying as time goes by, and more and more people become aware of things beyond so called "normal" existence. Are these phenomena's all connected across the globe, all interlinked by some unknown thread?

bogeyman
14th August 2016, 19:54
Is the phenomena evolving or are we as human being evolving and just becoming more aware of what is around us? Food for thought I say.

Fanna
14th August 2016, 21:26
Absolutely.

A member of the Theosophical Society told me that we need not seek these advancements. If we have needs for magick or powers beyond our own, we will have them because we all do have them. A daisy in the forest has no eyes. She cannot see the world around her at all, but that does not mean it is not there. Likewise with us, if we ever have the need to see something, our pitiable senses will be allowed to see it. If we ever have the need to do something, our weakness will be shed to allow us to do it.

We should all find solace in focusing on what we CAN do within this lifetime. Service to others and humility towards our own reflections flitting about this universe like drops of water on Indra's web. We are all in this together. There is NOTHING we cannot do together and the world is showing you this more and more every day.

Keep it up.

shaberon
14th August 2016, 21:59
Are these phenomena's all connected across the globe, all interlinked by some unknown thread?

Would have to /agree Fanna, and yes, I believe that the basis of reality, is that all depends on and moves inside that unknown thread. "Intensifying" is a pretty good description of why it happens and where it leads, for people, on down to atoms.