PDA

View Full Version : Starseed knowledge and *great wisdom* from Rion : )

Sueanne47
27th August 2016, 23:22
I just **LOVE** this guy! :heart: brilliant words of wisdom, he's great, definately worth a look folks.. :sun:

CnRmJ4v_Btw

Sue

WhiteLove
28th August 2016, 13:05
Thanks Sueanne47, Rion touches on some very interesting and important things, including this aspect of "the inner voice within". Lately I have been very focused on this particular aspect of spirituality. The voice within is like an additional sense, of the emotional kind. It is in truth, it knows the truth and it wants love, peace and joy, it uses the voice to communicate to you the path that leads to love, peace and joy. So I am perfectly aware of that. What I am not perfectly aware of is how to truly get in touch with that voice, stay in touch and hear and understand it so clearly that it becomes a piece of cake to act on it in every moment.

Ernie Nemeth
28th August 2016, 21:45
"No one taught me how to operate through the field."

;) love that one

"Listen to your gut." , "Decide with your heart" , "Bypass the mind." , "Get out of your 'situation'." , "What does your inner child say?" , "Balance your field." , "Spend, pay it back. Left foot, right foot. (K)Night side, light side."

"I am Rion.":
!) Don't stack too much debt on your karma debit card.
2) Listen to your intuition
3) Do not forget the promises that span past lives - act with honor and integrity.

Really good video, especially this lazy Sunday afternoon...

raff
29th August 2016, 08:48
There are dangers associated with seeking the still voice and that is that there many clever mischievous spirits who will try to deceive you in that state. The still voice speaks little and very rarely but it's reverberations must be constantly remembered. Where as the naughty and nasty spirits speak often and with deep cunning.

It is enough to sit by the still flame of your spirit and feel the contentment, wholeness and peace. The rest is your choices, your decisions and what to create from that.

Sueanne47
29th August 2016, 10:56
There are dangers associated with seeking the still voice and that is that there many clever mischievous spirits who will try to deceive you in that state.

If you think negatively, that's when the dark entities will come in and absorb you, think beautiful thoughts! :flower: :sun:

Sueanne47
29th August 2016, 12:15
Here's another video of Rion's called 'the balance of will' great stuff:

YrA7rwBW0kQ

Anchor
30th August 2016, 09:54
There are dangers associated with seeking the still voice and that is that there many clever mischievous spirits who will try to deceive you in that state. The still voice speaks little and very rarely but it's reverberations must be constantly remembered. Where as the naughty and nasty spirits speak often and with deep cunning.

It is enough to sit by the still flame of your spirit and feel the contentment, wholeness and peace. The rest is your choices, your decisions and what to create from that.

Good advice.

Here we sit - faced with the advice to meditate, seek the still voice etc, yet there are these risks and we cant deny them. This adventure isn't without its potential for errors and learning the hard way.

So the idea of danger can cause fear, maybe enough to stop you doing the very thing you ought be doing.

That is sad and I would not want to encourage any states of fear.

I think that no one, motivated by their soul, steps into meditation though without some degree of faith. Faith in the existence of the infinite love and infinite energy and infinite peace that is the creation of which we are a part, and in the idea that we are not alone "out there". That belief and motivation probably includes every brave soul in a human body reading this forum and this thread.

Outside of that there are many wise and great souls, out there who have your back and can help you IF YOU ASK.

And that is why you need to ask.

One may ask for guidance, protection, etc.

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

So long as you are careful what you wish for... and don't expect it to be easy.

Your faith is the light that shines the way for your journey to truth.

Maybe you'll attract unwanted attention... what of it?

Unless you engage with it, your light, your power, your faith, your friends guidance and protection keeps you from harm.

So don't be afraid!

(All the above is my opinion and though it is stated as fact, it is my opinion that is fact for me. I am not afraid anymore and I don't see why anyone else needs to be either and I think shedding that fear is part of the process).

greybeard
30th August 2016, 11:34
Further advice is "no expectation"
The moment you have hopes and desires of meditation then challenges can arise.
Best not to look even for peace/stillness.
Just get comfortable close the eyes and be still.
(Be still and know that I am "God")
The term/name God is misunderstood--there is nothing separate from Self,

When you get to the point of realizing that you are not the meditator--it just happening all by itself, then you are free of many concepts, techniques, belief systems.
The basic tenant of Yoga could be said to be "I am not the doer"
Jesus said " I of myself do nothing, it is the Father within" not perhaps an accurate quote but the essence is there.

There is nothing to fear but fear.

Chris

Sueanne47
30th August 2016, 16:59
I just sit (outside in the sun if I can) and empty my head of all thoughts and keep them outside the body so I'm in a completely numb state..