PDA

View Full Version : New Death Threats for David Wilcock [sorry, a recycling of a Dec. 15, 2011 video]

Darla Ken Pearce
28th August 2016, 18:02
Here is a partial interview posted early this morning like an emergency bulletin. David Wilcock, who can barely speak coherently here ~ says he's received death threats.

We have been down this road before ~ I didn't see it posted on Avalon (yet) but isn't this reminiscent of when this happened and Kerry Cassidy interviewed him about it some years ago? He literally sobs through this interview and then it cuts off abruptly.

Couldn't he get Corey Goode to call upon those blue avians or the SSP to protect him? Just thinking out loud which is never a good sign and especially not on a Sunday for goodness sake! Let everyone be well and let us not threaten or kill one another.

Blessings to all ~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWiNt4mmkLA&feature=youtu.be[/url]

Sequoia
28th August 2016, 18:15
Dude was compromised long time ago...waste of your precious time

KiwiElf
28th August 2016, 18:16
Looks like the threat was back in June (original link on YT)

RunningDeer
28th August 2016, 18:42
That's an old video. Note the summary date - uploaded on Dec. 15, 2011 and 3 seconds into the video the graphic is stamped Dec. 12, 2011.

David Wilcock receives DEATH THREAT ~ Important Information
fCiC7A47GCw

Uploaded on Dec 15, 2011
Important interview with David Wilcock from Kerry Cassidy of Project Camelot on American Freedom Radio. This is a developing story - please go to www.divinecosmos.com for the full interview along with the latest updates.

Please share this video with as many people as you can - the time is now.

OMG
28th August 2016, 19:11
I like David a lot yet I can't think of anything he's ever said or done publically that is such a threat it warrants his death.

Darla Ken Pearce
28th August 2016, 19:21
If this is old news, maybe the mods can delete this thread?

I received it at 3 a.m. and was not awake enough to notice. I did think for a moment that it was a coincidence that it came out just as David is launching a new book. It has a date 2016. Funny how strange things happen ~ like the timing of this death threat being reintroduced...still, it is sad to hear a grown man sobbing....

[Mod-edit: Rather than delete the thread, I modified the title, Hervé]

RunningDeer
28th August 2016, 20:04
I did think for a moment that it was a coincidence that it came out just as David is launching a new book.

That was my thought too. August 30th (in two days) is the new launch. If true, so not cool...
http://avalonlibrary.net/paula/Recovered/alien_zpsy4r8cwvd.GIF

KiwiElf
29th August 2016, 04:30
Very big "coincidence" - the comments underneath (@YouTube) are more frightening, I think. - some real haters out there