PDA

View Full Version : Admissions (After life)

Camilo
29th August 2016, 20:08
https://youtu.be/2rBwX_CpcxA

Published on Sep 4, 2013

The past and the future don't really exist. The only thing you need to be concerned with is right now.

joeecho
29th August 2016, 20:49
And even that is suspect.

Sueanne47
29th August 2016, 21:47
Great video! all I can say is ~

raff
29th August 2016, 22:10
Yes but what happens to them if they can't forgive? Where would they go?

Camilo
29th August 2016, 22:20

I think no-one can answer that for you. The answer is within.

raff
29th August 2016, 22:53

I think no-one can answer that for you. The answer is within.

You can't have one without the other, it doesn't make sense (heaven and hell.) What if you can't forgive your murderers or oppressors? What if you couldn't go to heaven due to the pain and suffering you caused? Don't you think there would need to be some arbitration to do an honest appraisal and judgment due to the unresolved conflict existing between both parties (people can be dishonest even in the spirit world you know)

Sorry but this clip is pish and piffle and a denial of the logic that conflict resolution requires, nay demands resolution. Great if everyone can forgive then let love take us home (or a temporary one at that) It is said "as above so below" so how many people when confronted with their abusers AND have the ability to condemn them to equal suffering would not demand that?
What do you think logically speaking (or even spiritually speaking) would be the JUST and HONEST process?
And even if they were told the truth of their karma what would happen to those who's hate could not be extinguished?

Having a loving creator and being created from love what would love do to save us from this turmoil? would it pluck us from our predicament or even impell/remind us to love unconditionally and quit this troubled sphere? (If He was so nicey, nicey why would He stick us in this torture chamber in the first place? )If so what would be the point of this earthly experience? Do you honestly think the creator of this war driven, mad house of a universe would rob us of our experience of consequences? And allow/create a place where this hell could be a purifying sin sewer that eventually cleans the negative charge against the evil doer?

I guess we can't be too angry or deprecating towards the big fella after all we're all volunteers in this mad house. But then again I'm not sure our souls are all that sane in the first place. But my guess is that Mr G has bitten off more than He can chew imho.
But maybe we're all suckers for a just and heroic cause. I just hope the payoff is worth it. But if I get the "life is its own reward" platitude then I need to reconsider my choices.

Satori
29th August 2016, 23:56

There would be no spiritual growth in that event, and they would stay where they are. But where is that? I am convinced heaven and hell, so-called, are constructs made by or for us. These constructs, and many others, exist in this plane and only in our minds--if at all.

raff
30th August 2016, 00:08
That doesn't make sense to me sorry mate. Then this world, this experience is all in the mind? What like a computer simulator, a game perhaps and that nothing in this world is actually real? Then nothing is of value only what you decide I suppose. But then what would be the point of coming here in the first place especially if you knew that it was going to be a big pile of doo doo? I for one would not come here. I'm not that effing bored. And besides if this is all unimportant like computer game why can't I leave/finish when I want to? (and there be no ramifications from that)

Sueanne47
30th August 2016, 00:26
Hi there Raff,
There are certain members of my family I hate because they've hurt me so much. If I didnt forgive them in my mind, then it would leave me bitter and twisted with anger for the rest of my life...why should I let them rule and cause me to have negative energy & unhappiness? I'd much rather cut them loose and let god deal with these people instead!.

Sue

raff
30th August 2016, 00:31
Hi there Raff,
There are certain members of my family I hate because they've hurt me so much. If I didnt forgive them in my mind, then it would leave me bitter and twisted with anger for the rest of my life...why should I let them rule and cause me to have negative energy & unhappiness? I'd much rather cut them loose and let god deal with these people instead!.

Sue

Thank you Sueanne47 that is very decent of you but my point is that there are many people who don't have that kind and wise heart that you have. What would happen to those that couldn't let go?

Satori
30th August 2016, 00:45
That doesn't make sense to me sorry mate. Then this world, this experience is all in the mind? What like a computer simulator, a game perhaps and that nothing in this world is actually real? Then nothing is of value only what you decide I suppose. But then what would be the point of coming here in the first place especially if you knew that it was going to be a big pile of doo doo? I for one would not come here. I'm not that effing bored. And besides if this is all unimportant like computer game why can't I leave/finish when I want to?

I hear you. But if I may say, I was not attempting to be absolute. Much depends on what is at issue.

East Sun
30th August 2016, 00:54
If you really could put yourself totally in someones mind/feelings and fears and they put their total mind in your

situation there would be oneness and total forgiveness. If? But that is not how we find ourselves.. We may have

been doctored with and have to learn to become perfect..It's going to take something far beyond us, if any such

thing exists. If not we will have to create a way............

Sueanne47
30th August 2016, 01:09
What would happen to those that couldn't let go?

Native Americans lost about 300 of their men, women & children by being massacred, yet they have forgiven the white man. God loves you Raff and feels your pain..and so do I :hug: you are better than the people you cant forgive!!! I feel sorry for my brothers because their bad ways will have repercussions in the afterlife.

raff
30th August 2016, 01:28
What would happen to those that couldn't let go?

Native Americans lost about 300 of their men, women & children by being massacred, yet they have forgiven the white man. God loves you Raff and feels your pain..and so do I :hug: you are better than the people you cant forgive!!! I feel sorry for my brothers because their bad ways will have repercussions in the afterlife.

Your a real sweetie Susanne47:hug:

ZooLife
30th August 2016, 01:45
Great video! all I can say is ~

http://izquotes.com/quotes-pictures/quote-an-eye-for-an-eye-makes-the-whole-world-blind-mahatma-gandhi-283139.jpg

The irony.

It's like attempting to remove the speck from someone's eye when all along it was in ones own. Film has it's inherent imperfections it seems.

raff
30th August 2016, 02:13
If you really could put yourself totally in someones mind/feelings and fears and they put their total mind in your

situation there would be oneness and total forgiveness. If? But that is not how we find ourselves.. We may have

been doctored with and have to learn to become perfect..It's going to take something far beyond us, if any such

thing exists. If not we will have to create a way............

I can't see 2 spirits merging if there is hate and/or fear/terror being felt. This would instantly tear the opposites apart. This merging can only really happen imo when the spirit is calm and free from these turmoils. And yes I believe there is an established way but that may be uncomfortable for some people to consider that being that there is a judge and a judgement.

raff
30th August 2016, 02:18
That doesn't make sense to me sorry mate. Then this world, this experience is all in the mind? What like a computer simulator, a game perhaps and that nothing in this world is actually real? Then nothing is of value only what you decide I suppose. But then what would be the point of coming here in the first place especially if you knew that it was going to be a big pile of doo doo? I for one would not come here. I'm not that effing bored. And besides if this is all unimportant like computer game why can't I leave/finish when I want to?

I hear you. But if I may say, I was not attempting to be absolute. Much depends on what is at issue.

Well I would hope that all would pass over free from any conflict, terror or turmoil. But taking a hypothetical case where it has not been so that the passing came with deep suffering and resentment, what then?

Callista
30th August 2016, 03:10
The video is self-explanatory so I wont give an overview - experience it for yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rBwX_CpcxA

much love

Callista

damian
30th August 2016, 04:21
I was robbed and shot when I was 25 years old. On the way to the hospital, I made a promise that if I lived I would not seek revenge or hate the people that tried to kill me. The three men who committed the robbery were caught and I had to testify in court about the robbery. The men were found guilty and given lengthy prison sentences. About a year later I was asked to go back to court and testify again as one of the individuals was granted a mistrial on a technicality. I asked to speak to the judge before the trial and told him that I would prefer, as the victim that he be let go. The judge asked me why and I explained that I didn't think that spending the next 10 plus years in prison would make him a better person. I said that maybe by knowing that I forgave him , it might make a difference. The judge began the trial and about 20 minutes into it asked the defendant to stand and pointed to me and said, you robbed and tried to murder this man but he wants to let you go.
The judge dismissed the charges and let him go.
Getting shot was the best and worst day of my life. It was the worst because I almost died. It was the best because I had the opportunity to learn one of the biggest lessons of my life, and I feel that I got it right. Forgiveness.
I was able to carry this lesson with me and time and again when someone did something to hurt me I was able to remember that if I was able to forgive someone that tried to kill me than forgiving a lesser transgression, should be a lot easier. I don't always get it so quickly but eventually I do.

raff
30th August 2016, 07:26
Well Damian that is very decent of you. Excuse me while i tentavily step around your painful experience but what if that fellow went out of that courtroom and did the same robbery and caused pain and suffering to others ? What if he did? Would the decision to not allow some restrictions of this person's freedoms be a good thing ? I know some felons "go straight" after a prison term because they wish not to return to those sad, violent circumstances that prison brings.

You may have released this criminal from your conscience but I don't think (although I dont deny the possibility) that you have changed this criminals intent which is the point I've been trying to make all along about there would have to be some judgment, some purification of this person's spirit of the sin it has perpetrated and that a place would have to exist in order to carry that out.

Limor Wolf
30th August 2016, 07:57
Hi Calista, thank you very much for posting ~

There is probably no mistakes here and even a third time is a blessings for those who have not seen the prior two

We will forgive, and mostly, we will have to ask forgivness for the mistakes that we did, and moreso we will have to forgive ourselves, that is the path of gradution, within self realization. Self realiztion that the sytem tries to stop with all it's diminishing might, while we are meandering in the illusions of being a 'human beings' in this world, or other beings in other worlds, it doesn't matter. Playing the roles, until at one point we know - nonsense, with no-sense

In this world of illusion we all play the different roles, as much as we percieve ourselves as moral, and it can come in many ways, a ways of mistakes that may cause someone else's life to be impacted without us even blinking, we all been there at one point, this life time or others, in this place or another, with actions or with words. I think this is the name of the game. A game that went way too far. Thank you.

Love,

Limor

ozmirage
30th August 2016, 09:39
If the afterlife is based on harmony and like attracts like, those who cannot forgive will exclude themselves from those who are disliked, and congregate with those of similar harmonic vibration.

If we ascribe love and forgiveness to the sovereign of the universe, those who are dissonant with those attributes will be self exiled from that presence.

One might seek to be the kind of person one would like to spend eternity with, expressing compassion, kindness, charity, generosity and concern for the well being of others. Which would also make one a pleasant companion in this world as well.

The alternative is pretty hellish.

animovado
30th August 2016, 11:14
Maybe I'm never leaving that room.
It's quite possibly not even a room,
but rather my point of existence.
Usually I can't see the white walls,
because of all the projections I experience.
Are there really walls?
And the guy in white,... I can't help,
but he feels disconcertingly familiar.

Nice video - thanks!

Ines
30th August 2016, 11:34
Hi there Raff,

Sue

Thank you Sueanne47 that is very decent of you but my point is that there are many people who don't have that kind and wise heart that you have. What would happen to those that couldn't let go?

Thatīs the point of reincarnation. Every one of us are "individuals" and each one is different in their advance or learning the lessons in life. Reincarnation means progression forward, not backward. We come to "learn" how to "live", and that means how to love and how to manage frustration, hurt and suffering. IF WE ARE the "perpetrators" of pain and suffering we will have to deal with it in the afterlife, where we ourselves can judge the demage we cause. If we "learn" and repent but can not fix it from there, we have the chance to return and fix it as our heart tell us. Who knows, this time we could be receiving the "blows", sort of being in the otherīs shoes (not retributiton, but justice and fairness); some re-incarnate in same family, with same individuals, taking another place in it, near the person you hurt so much in previous life, so you can fix it somehow (both have to learn something). ONE LIFE in this 3D world is not enough to resolve anything.

raff
30th August 2016, 13:12
Dear Ines, that's great for resolution between amicable souls but what of those who's crimes are so severe that the living as well as the recently deceased (that is to say those who were tortured, killed by the perpetrators own hand) are not so well disposed towards him? What then? Should that perpetrator go to heaven and have peace?

Sueanne47
30th August 2016, 13:15
Hope you like this:

8XmY5RvFqQ0

animovado
30th August 2016, 13:30
What happened when I didn't let go and couldn't forgive?
I just stayed right there, more or less, and the story got bigger until it was so extensive that there wasn't any place left to hide it, to ignore.

raff
30th August 2016, 13:31
Thank you Sueanne47 this helps those who are hurt and in pain (I'm not really making this point for myself but more to the denial that hell does not exist and may even be a new age con or at the least a short sighted view of the nature of reality here on earth) but what if the abuser is not remorseful? What then? And to further the point if there is a Creator who does seek to have resolution in His/Her creation would they not seek some form of rectification for those twisted and ingrained spirits/persons. If as Ines suggests that spiritual advancement is the point here in physical existence then wouldn't the proper way for that remorseless spirit would be to receive a humbling experience to change and learn. Do you think talking sense and a slapped wrist is going to change that person's way (granted anyone would beg not to go to hell ) but is that sufficient?

How can life progress if there is no resolution and no advancement? (That is learning truly the lessons of life)

Sueanne47
30th August 2016, 14:42
This guy wrote a book about his near death experience, there is 3 parts, but I think you would only want to see the 1st! he said that people that had passed over that had done evil things...were suffering the pain that they had caused others.. A lot of people give their testimonies of what they experienced in near death, but it wasnt their time to die, and they embraced god when they came back to life.

X5IhTW3-RQQ

raff
30th August 2016, 14:53
Excuse me Sueanne47 and my fellow avalonians for beating this drum a bit. I wasn't sure if hell was part of the false matrix or part of the natural order.
But after looking at what I wrote i understand it now I think. Excuse me for being a pain.
Forgive me, for my burdens are great and beg that your mercies be tender.

Sueanne47
30th August 2016, 14:57
Sueanne @ Raff : :heart:

OopsWrongPlanet?
30th August 2016, 15:30
That's truly inspiring, Damian; thanks for sharing. I'm for giving peace a chance, though I realise that the practicalities can often appear complex and daunting.

Ines
30th August 2016, 17:52
Dear Ines, that's great for resolution between amicable souls but what of those who's crimes are so severe that the living as well as the recently deceased (that is to say those who were tortured, killed by the perpetrators own hand) are not so well disposed towards him? What then? Should that perpetrator go to heaven and have peace?

Many make those questions, assuming "we all" in human form, are real Humans,
We are not. I use to be as confused as you are. I started reading, investigating, doing research. Found out terrible things most people donīt know, because the TRUE HISTORY of Humanity was hidden from us, by those who ARE NOT true Humans, but have the control of us all, they "own" governments and manipulate polititians in the world. They are know today as The Cabal, Illuminati, Khazarian Mafia. Everything got worse in the world, after WW2... by "design". Their Agenda was to lower population in the planet, to 500 million people. They were going to do this by creating huge Corporations: Monsanto (to poison food), and manipulate all Health Systems (allowing to poison children with vaccines). This and war, hunger in many countries was suppose to do the job by 2012. What went wrong ?... HUMANS started to awaken to their reality and fought back.

" - HUMANS are crossbreed by primitive men on Earth and God like superhumans of Eden, otherwise known as planet Marduk, which once orbited between Mars and Jupiter. They blew up themselves with their own Technology. Survivors colonists on Earth established Atlantis, a super civilization that also destroy themselves misusing their technology, destroying themselves once again. A Group of Ethereals called The Seven, came to help survivors, thus they begin The Project: Help Humans regain their Spiritual Birthright.- " Rosemary Ellen Wiley.

Humanity has been destroyed 6 times but there always have been survivors. We are in the 7th "try" to develop our Spirituality and now is our last chance to beat the Elite, the Cabal, Illuminati. They consider themselves decendants of "the Gods" that came and "fell in love" with Human women; Scriptures called them The Nephilim, many of them were giants. They develope "bloodlines" and claim they had "the right" to rule all over the Planet and we humans were to be controlled and treated like slaves; they also invented Religion for same reason and purpose...control. The Elite maintain hidden the "evidence", you can found information in the Internet, about all the "skeletons" of this creatures; the first oneīs were up to 36 feet high, thatīs why they had the brilliant idea of founding the Smithsonian Museum, the world's largest museum and research complex, for them to have all the control of "findings" by anybody who dig into hearth. Oblongated skulls were common in Royalty families; in the Medieval they use to hide their heads, with a lot of things, hats and wigs.

David Wilcock talk about all of this in his Conscious Life Expo Conference in Los Angeles, last February, 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL5JHtil2so

damian
30th August 2016, 18:13
I understand your concerns. I too had concerns for that very reason. I felt that I made the right decision and what he did with the opportunity was his decision. Again, if he made parole say after 7 years in prison do you really think he would have come out repentant or more hardened? I sat in the courtroom for several weeks for the first trial and came to realize that these men ( really still boys ) grew up in the projects, no father, slept several kids to a bed and never really had the chance to climb out of those surroundings. They probably didn't value another person's life the same way that we do. The street smart thing to do was to shoot me because I was the only witness.
I did check on him for several months and it seemed that he was affected by my actions and appeared to be trying to change his life with the second chance that was given him.
My decision, I feel was the correct one. What he did with the opportunity was up to him. Do you not give change to a panhandler because they might buy drugs? Or do you give them change so that they might eat? The correct intention is to help. Whether or not they abuse your generosity is their decision.

raff
30th August 2016, 18:36
Thank you, you have a gentle spirit in your words. Excuse me dear Damian but I was trying to use (somewhat selfishly) your example not to criticize but to forward the point of those unrepentant spirits/people. I am much obliged for your response as i know i can sound like a bit of a plonker.

Kind regards

Ines
30th August 2016, 18:48

Published on Sep 4, 2013

The past and the future don't really exist. The only thing you need to be concerned with is right now.

This is not right. Things are not that simple. Murder is murder. killing is an Action who cause Reaction. There are Laws of the Universe. At the same time the killer does his "action", there is a "reaction" called KARMA. He is working on his own punishment. He will not go to Heaven or Hell... he has to reincarnate to "clean" himself from his wrong doings. Who can assure Hitler didnīt re-incarnate as a "palestinian" or an "israeli", or somewhere in the dessert as a bedouin or in the poorest family in South America or Africa ?

raff
30th August 2016, 18:56
Well Ines you certainly got that off your chest (pardon the pun)
I am grateful for the history rundown but something in your account reminded me of the words of the author and channeller Robert Shapiro (I know many in PA mistrust and with good reason these kinds of information but this gentleman gives a gentle, benevolent, action oriented, native american Indian) wise and service oriented ( not lovely dovey) suggestions that are to the benifit of all.
Anyhoo I am reminded that what he said was that our creator of this universe (and oddly enough not the source of who we are) was instructed by his peers and mentors (there's a lot of creations out there and a lot of creator's too) that our young, ambitious creator needed to complete within the "time span" the completion of His creation. That is why things are speeeeding up and the pieces are being moved at an overwhelming pace that is difficult to handle for us. I really do believe that the big man has got it in hand (I wouldn't like to say like any one who is in a hurry that certain pieces or circumstances are expediently sacraficed.)

Well all part of the divine plan (oops sorry Running Deer and Doug Michael big fan of you both :bowing::cheer2::fans:, Doug Michael on youtube "Destroying spiritual myths: Ascension, abundance and material gain.)
I can appreciate that some information can be erroneous but nevertheless it makes me feel that things are not completely out of control or that this time things will run without a chance that We will not be allowed to sink with the "ship" that is life/ existance, but that co-operatively We will make the difference to a benevolent outcome for us all and those who will follow.

No seas tan seria (joking)
Aprecios

Don't be so serious
Kind regards

damian
30th August 2016, 19:12
Not at all raff. I understand where you were coming from. I guess I believe that judgement should be left to the universe and karma. When we start to judge a person or situation thats when we start thinking we have the right to play God. We don't. More important than right or wrong is how we choose to respond to any given situation. If someone is unrepentant is it our obligation to make sure they receive punishment?
“Not-knowing is true knowledge.
Presuming to know is a disease.
First realize that you are sick;
then you can move toward health.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

What is a good man but a bad man's teacher?
What is a bad man but a good man's job?
If you don't understand this, you will get lost,
however intelligent you are.
It is the great secret.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

raff
30th August 2016, 19:21
Well Damian that is very decent of you. Excuse me while i tentavily step around your painful experience but what if that fellow went out of that courtroom and did the same robbery and caused pain and suffering to others ? What if he did? Would the decision to not allow some restrictions of this person's freedoms be a good thing ? I know some felons "go straight" after a prison term because they wish not to return to those sad, violent circumstances that prison brings.

You may have released this criminal from your conscience but I don't think (although I dont deny the possibility) that you have changed this criminals intent which is the point I've been trying to make all along about there would have to be some judgment, some purification of this person's spirit of the sin it has perpetrated and that a place would have to exist in order to carry that out.

Published on Sep 4, 2013

This is not right. Things are not that simple. Murder is murder. killing is an Action who cause Reaction. There are Laws of the Universe. At the same time the killer does his "action", there is a "reaction" called KARMA. He is working on his own punishment. He will not go to Heaven or Hell... he has to reincarnate to "clean" himself from his wrong doings. Who can assure Hitler didnīt re-incarnate as a "palestinian" or an "israeli", or somewhere in the dessert as a bedouin or in the poorest family in South America or Africa ?

Ines caricia, no seas tan prejuicio (Ines my love don't be so judgemental) How could someone with so much blood on his hands simply live a life of "simple suffering"?
Surely after his spirit was to a certain extent purified he would have to serve (not necessarily physically) as someone who served the well-being of the people he sought to torture and vanquish. Now that's an honest resolving of the very negative karma that was wrought by his own hands (i have heard this done by others of similar circumstance)

raff
30th August 2016, 19:35

Not at all raff. I understand where you were coming from. I guess I believe that judgement should be left to the universe and karma. When we start to judge a person or situation thats when we start thinking we have the right to play God. We don't. More important than right or wrong is how we choose to respond to any given situation. If someone is unrepentant is it our obligation to make sure they receive punishment?
“Not-knowing is true knowledge.
Presuming to know is a disease.
First realize that you are sick;
then you can move toward health.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

What is a good man but a bad man's teacher?
What is a bad man but a good man's job?
If you don't understand this, you will get lost,
however intelligent you are.
It is the great secret.”
― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

My dear sir, I find no conflict in your argument. But your comment moves into the "same opinion as mine" that judgment be the province of "those who know and those who see all". After all this world is just a simulated false world and every person has a guardian angel? To watch over them.
(Sorry my love I'm just teasing dearest beloved angel)
Lovely words, poetic and commanding response dear Damian. Tis a privelage.

Ines
30th August 2016, 19:37
I understand your concerns. I too had concerns for that very reason. I felt that I made the right decision and what he did with the opportunity was his decision. Again, if he made parole say after 7 years in prison do you really think he would have come out repentant or more hardened? I sat in the courtroom for several weeks for the first trial and came to realize that these men ( really still boys ) grew up in the projects, no father, slept several kids to a bed and never really had the chance to climb out of those surroundings. They probably didn't value another person's life the same way that we do. The street smart thing to do was to shoot me because I was the only witness.
I did check on him for several months and it seemed that he was affected by my actions and appeared to be trying to change his life with the second chance that was given him.
My decision, I feel was the correct one. What he did with the opportunity was up to him. Do you not give change to a panhandler because they might buy drugs? Or do you give them change so that they might eat? The correct intention is to help. Whether or not they abuse your generosity is their decision.

I think you did the right thing. You gave somebody a chance, showing what mercy or empathy for another human being is. Thatīs what we all should do... put action into our believe system and try to help others.

joeecho
31st August 2016, 21:03
The OP video isn't really about a decision in a mythical 'after life', it more about working out the mental process in life.

Decisions are made in life, not 'after' it.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lowres.cartoonstock.com/death-late_bloomer-immature-mature-maturing-death-bven1217_low.jpg

raff
1st September 2016, 08:46
Dear Joeecho, indeed sir but consequences have a responsibility attached to them and culpability is not ignored by our souls/higher selves and they are the ones who make the decisions ultimately (the difference between who "they" are and ourselves is a gap most difficult to bridge sometimes.