PDA

View Full Version : Negative higher intelligence frequency control?!

WhiteLove
31st August 2016, 18:35
This is a difficult topic, I'm going to make an attempt at it.

As I am waking up more and more to the world within me and the world outside of me, certain patterns start to crystallize about the nature of the world inside of me relative to the nature of the world outside of me. This forms a delta window at the cross over section between the two worlds that I am able become aware of the contents of and extract knowledge from.

My heart can for instance on the inside world say stuff like: I love this beautiful music, I wish everybody would be able to listen to this piece of music at the best possible quality for free and bring all of this beauty deep into the core of their being. I want to be part of making that coming true.

But what I have in the delta window tells an entirely different story. This story is about limiting access to this piece of music, make it hard for people to access it, downgrade its quality to bad mp3 quality and make the price of the remaining CD copies hilariously expensive so that nobody will buy it. Then control this through rules and regulations to ensure this type of frequency content will not reach the masses. Then try to make all CD stores go out of business. If anyone protests and start to spread this content digitally, they must be punished hard under the name of the copyright law. All of this must be kept a secret that it is going on.

It appears on the inside certain values are "spoken" and on the outside certain other values are "spoken" and now a contrast forms. These worlds appear to be in conflict, so that is basically where we are right now.

Let's limit the philosophical discussion to this. :coffee:

Here is the first wake up practice:

Try to get rare CDs that have been sold out, in ways that are beyond what is accessible online. For instance write an e-mail asking for a copy of the album, you are willing to pay. Start to take back the frequencies that have been stolen from you. Then allow those frequencies deep into the core of your being.

Many that read this might go, well what difference does it make. But think of it like this. You are energy with frequencies and you are being exposed to energies with frequencies. Maybe it is in your "power" and within your "intelligence level", to work with directing, routing and filtering the energies with the frequencies you need, rather than allowing the ones that are being forced towards you to change your inner vibrations in a way you don't want. So that means you are basically tuning your vibrations more intelligently rather than only allowing external frequencies to tune you.

I do think that some of the external frequencies out there are pre-destined and should impact and tune you, but it also appears obvious to me that when access to exposure of great frequencies is taken from you by some outside force, since you are able to become aware of that and it is within your power to counter this in whatever way that is in your capacity, then maybe it is highly meaningful and positive to also do so to max. Then God and the pre-destined stuff will finally show you what frequencies are meant for you and what frequencies are not meant for you right now. In other words, taking the route of trying to bypass the restrictions, should maybe not be a very heavy logical fight, but rather be driven by a feeling within, for instance there is an email address on that page, maybe it is worth sending an email asking for a copy of the CD, you are willing to pay.

Remember that once you are starting to bypass these restrictions, you might suddenly notice how smooth some of these routes are, it is like it can only work. That ties into another spiritual topic I've been discussing lately. This: There is exactly 1 copy left of the CD exactly when you try to get a copy, when you click the buy button you know the order is going to go through and it does. All of a sudden you realize it is meant that this particular CD copy must come your way, you already know that at the end you will have the CD in your hand because you can already see a pattern where this energy flows to you, not away from you.

So, when you try to reach for the right frequencies out there, expect not only problems, but also be aware that there will be a certain amount of those CDs that are simply just coming to you. It worked, because it could only work.

When you notice how stuff are coming to you, pay attention to what that is. Today for me it was a CD about God's love, the last copy on Amazon. I could have wasted my money on a lot of other stuff instead, but what I tried to purchase simply just failed for whatever reason. I did not bang my head against the wall with those purchasing issues, I tried a little more and I soon realized what was not meant for me at this time and it finally became obvious what was. That was a better purchasing method I realized, to let it become obvious what you need to purchase right now.

Not that I care, because I am focused more on what to do with money rather than on money itself, but I made at least 60 USD on 10 USD on that purchase alone, just because it was meant for me right now. I did not ask for that type of return on the investment, because it was the value of the music I wanted, but all of a sudden that additional value measured in money came my way too, as a bonus.. :beer: In another similar situation I made 1500 USD return on 2500 USD investment, just as an unexpected bonus, it keeps increasing. Had at the time no clue because it was not the value measured in money that I wanted, but the timing was right and with that came a nice return too. Both of these returns are increasing overtime, since inflation is reflected in them.

Please note that that's to some degree a distraction, because the intent of my post was not to make you think of how to change your purchase habits in order to earn more money more easily, the point was rather that you should not be surprised that what can only work also can bring some returns on it as a bonus while you are aware that your intent is not towards that, but towards the value of what you are purchasing and how it can bring healing to you and others and might fit into a greater plan that has been layed out. That is of course when what can only work, is a purchase. It can be anything, about anything and with anyone. This tends to silence the ego greed mind that wants you to not make the purchase, hence it is in that way important to at least be aware of in order to logically make a more balanced decision.

But the takeaway lesson in terms of the economic impact is that an expensive product not only means it is taking more money from your pocket, it also means it MIGHT put a lot more money into your pocket and hence be kind of totally free with a big bonus. There is however a difference between a purchase you are forcing to yourself with great pain, vs. a purchase that could only work. That's my point.

But the more important point I try to make is that when a person that wants to awaken, notices that all of the music he/she loves the most has been made unavailable, should not put the blinders on, but rather stop and at least try to fulfill the desire of the inner voice within by approaching the restriction intelligently and emotionally, let it bug you enough not to let it go without some kind of response. When you notice it is not the kind of thing that could only work, then you know that you are moving along the right path and when you notice it was the kind of thing that could only work, now you know you are stepping forward on your pre-destined path and can also enjoy the beauty of having chosen, found and taken that path and the beauty of what's on it.

Some final words. It is a home coming feeling when you mess with online and registration forms for hours trying to make some simple purchases and for various reasons these purchases fail then followed by suddenly a different purchase could only work and what could only work at this time turns out is a CD about God's love, the last copy, the copy that had been pre-destined just for you. When those moments come when you can clearly see what God wants you to have at that point in life and ensures you have it, that connects you to the real reality for a moment, a reality of infinite intelligent unconditional love that comforts and protects you at that moment and reminds you of this infinite miracle you are part of. That is a moment of being awake because suddenly you can feel how a great lost forgotten truth is visiting you. This truth is all about love.

God knows what you love and who you love. You are being brought to that/those, because God loves you and God loves that/them, it is the truth and that is where God wants the beings to be I believe. At the lower levels stuff might appear confusing, you might interpret some issues as causing you pain and damage for no good reason at all. But that's not what it is about. God moves you THROUGH all of that, the underlying orchestration is about bringing you to love and the love of you to them, a path of incredible intelligence, love and truth

Coming up I am going to experiment a lot with frequencies. I am going to hand pick very rare albums and build a collection. I am going to color the frequencies of my being with these rare frequencies and see what impact that has. When I get the CD I mentioned about God's love, I am also going to try to figure out the message God wants to send to me by wanting me to have this CD at this time, but I think it is a message about how much and how unconditionally God loves each and every one and that is what God wants me/us to be aware of at this time.

Omi
31st August 2016, 23:05
The modern music industry is very much about mind control.

Everything is in frequencies, including humans.
What we perceive with our auditory sense is one of the elements that effect our frequencies,
and the main stream music industry knows very well of this.

-db25vEi2E4

I found a previous thread on the change of tuning for music from 432hz to 440hz, and the theory of the Nazi dictation to be behind the scenes.

Timelines and harmonics
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?82249-Timelines-and-harmonics

Protect your hearing.
Be more conscious of what goes through the ears,
including your own voice and words.
Only then will you realize the power of silence,
which is music itself.

My remedy for the ears, heart and soul, is medieval and baroque music.
One of the purest forms of sacred music created by humans,
brought from higher dimensions of the cosmos.

QGXXrUvNzec

O Frondens Virga

O frondens virga,
in tua nobilitate stans
sicut aurora procedit:
nunc gaude et letare
et nos debiles dignare
a mala consuetudine liberare
atque manum tuam porrige
ad erigendrum nos.

For the Virgin

O leafy branch,
standing in your nobility
as the dawn breaks forth:
now rejoice and be glad
and deign to set us frail ones
free from evil habits
and stretch forth your hand
and lift us up.

norski
1st September 2016, 00:22
Thank you, WhiteLove, for another inspiring post.

Mysteria, wow! Love the Chanticleer a cappella. 💐 🎼

ghostrider
1st September 2016, 01:56
We walk , live, breathe right through tons of waves we cannot see... cellphones, televisions, radio towers, mini-power stations, electric lines overhead and some buried , i mean it has to have an effect on the human mind/feelings, habits, etc...we dont know the long term effects all those waves bundled together rolling thru us 24/7 ... after all the human body is electricity/organic mixed with an eternal spirit ...the ptb could just up the megahertz and we go bonkers thinking its us ... i forget the number but, we have a specific number in mhz that keeps us healthy and functioning with optimum output ... sorry im rambling but, i get your drift ... i think its a topic we should really sink our teeth into, you know, how energy affects the human being ... there could be world leaders ready to make war and behind the curtain, someone is using technology for a desired outcome ...

maximus255
19th September 2016, 13:23
it is better one time to see than 100 times to hear. Or by other words, it is better one time to hear than 100 times to read. For me, the question about 432Hz sounding is closed. It is just enough to hear and compare. The simplest way to start to hear music in 432Hz - to use a free audio player what supports A432Hz instrument tone. (i.e. this www.alphasxplayer.com ) Any music sound better in this mode, especially classical. And it is not surprisedly, because classical composers imagined their great music exactly in 432Hz tune.