PDA

View Full Version : LegaliseFreedom1: Phil Escott - Holistic Health and Natural Healing

giovonni
3rd September 2016, 04:03
a good one ... :thumb:

Phil Escott - Holistic Health and Natural Healing

LegaliseFreedom1

This covers Philís story of the onset of symptoms, the despair and pain that followed, the frustrations with the doctorsí ineffective chemical approaches, and finally finding success through diet, lifestyle and emotional balancing. There are laughs and a wealth of practical advice on subjects seldom touched upon such as ketosis, cold thermogenesis, circadian rhythms and delving into the real root causes Ė our myriad ways of not loving ourselves or our circumstances, which eventually manifests in disease as the body follows suit. Itís a tale of discovery, failures, successes, awakenings and ultimate surrender. Itís like no other story of recovery that you have ever read. Forewords by well known neurosurgeon Dr. Jack Kruse and naturopath Gabrielle Heyes. Cover artwork by Karen Halewood.

Book:
ARTHRITIS - The Best Thing That Ever Happened to Me.:
Healing The Pain Of Psoriatic And Rheumatoid Arthritis
And How Autoimmunity Can Heal Your Body And Soul (https://www.amazon.com/ARTHRITIS-Psoriatic-Rheumatoid-Arthritis-Autoimmunity-ebook/dp/B01HRLWSRC)

Published on Sep 1, 2016

* Please note this interview also covers many other issues in the western health care sector.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6dpi0tKhKs&feature=em-uploademail

lucidity
3rd September 2016, 08:42
1 hour 42 minutes. TLDR.

Does your arthritis cure involve taking small amounts of the mineral Boron ?
I hear this is a dietary cure for arthritis... that works.

giovonni
3rd September 2016, 08:53
1 hour 42 minutes. TLDR.

You hear ?
i didn't realize snakes had ears ... giggle :)

conk
6th September 2016, 18:20
1 hour 42 minutes. TLDR.

It does work. The laundry agent sold as 20 Mule Team Borax works wonders for joint pain and inflammation.
http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm

giovonni
6th September 2016, 18:54
Personally i am living on a ketogenic diet, (my family has a history of severe arthritis),
and this has greatly eliminated any joint swelling to my body and has also greatly
improve the healing of my ongoing diabetes condition with beneficial weight loss.

The ketogenic diet descriptive
(often termed keto) is a very low-carb, high-fat diet that shares many similarities with the Atkins and low-carb diets. It involves drastically reducing carbohydrate intake, and replacing it with fat. The reduction in carbs puts your body into a metabolic state called ketosis.

a further explanation descriptive

The metabolic state of ketosis simply means that the quantity of ketone bodies in the blood have reached higher-than-normal levels. When the body is in a ketogenic state, this means that lipid energy metabolism is intact.
The body will start breaking down your own body fat to fuel the body's normal, everyday functions.

Ketones are produced when the body burns protein and fat, rather than sugar, for energy.
Ketosis can occur in people who have diabetes, are starving, or drink too much alcohol.

Note I am a vegetarian (though i do eat cheese products).

giovonni
6th September 2016, 19:12
1 hour 42 minutes. TLDR.

It does work. The laundry agent sold as 20 Mule Team Borax works wonders for joint pain and inflammation.

Please also note the above article disclaimer ...

Note:

This article is not about curing arthritis. Boron is essential for healthy bones and joints, and supplements may be able to help with arthritis, but chronic conditions often are associated with additional other deficiencies, allergies, microbial infestations and inflammation. All of these factors may need to be addressed. For further information see Arthritis and Rheumatism or the more detailed Overcoming Arthritis.

conk
6th September 2016, 19:24
1 hour 42 minutes. TLDR.

Please also note the above article disclaimer ...

Note:

This article is not about curing arthritis. Boron is essential for healthy bones and joints, and supplements may be able to help with arthritis, but chronic conditions often are associated with additional other deficiencies, allergies, microbial infestations and inflammation. All of these factors may need to be addressed. For further information see Arthritis and Rheumatism or the more detailed Overcoming Arthritis.Disclaimers are always present, needed or not. No, borax is not a wonder substance of itself, but another tool in the arsenal against arthritic type conditions. First, foremost, do not ingest rancid vegetable oils. These vile fats are one of the main causes of inflammation. They also contribute greatly toward diabetes.

giovonni
6th September 2016, 19:29
May i ask mr conk have you listened to the OP interview ?

Basho
6th September 2016, 20:33
I have RHumetoid arthritis & have found that refraining from red meat, along with a solid nutrition regiment of course, has greatly reduced flare ups. Last week I was bad & had fast food a few times & my thumb swelled up for 3 days. The pain was so bad I felt like crying lol. I'm gonna be adding borox to my regiment now, thanks for the heads up.

Great interview tho, thanks Gio!

giovonni
6th September 2016, 21:07
I have RHumetoid arthritis & have found that refraining from red meat, along with a solid nutrition regiment of course, has greatly reduced flare ups. Last week I was bad & had fast food a few times & my thumb swelled up for 3 days. The pain was so bad I felt like crying lol. I'm gonna be adding borox to my regiment now, thanks for the heads up.

Great interview tho, thanks Gio!

Yes, the hardest for most is to cut down on (or even eliminate) the breads and grains ...
i found these were the causing (culprits) mostly to my body's inflammation problems.

PS ~ i snack on a variety of nuts during the day and drink a special Keto/OS supplement ... :)