PDA

View Full Version : Any new info about CERN experiments?

mark008
3rd September 2016, 19:39
Hi all :),
I was wondering if anyone knows anything more about recent CERN experiments and results?

Since last year when they did that big experiment in September I haven't heard about any new experiment nor what the results of that September experiment was (even though I was searching the web back then).

I apologize if there was similar post already, maybe I've missed it.

mojo
3rd September 2016, 19:55
By the sound of their site they are still gearing up to reach some maximums...

The Large Hadron Collider’s (LHC) performance continued to surpass expectations, when this week it achieved 2220 proton bunches

Luminosity is an essential indicator of the performance of an accelerator, measuring the potential number of collisions that can occur in a given amount of time, and integrated luminosity (measured in inverse femtobarns, fb-1) is the accumulated number of potential collisions. At its peak, the LHC’s proton-proton collision rate reaches about 1 billion collisions per second giving a chance that even the rarest processes at the highest energy could occur.

Andre
3rd September 2016, 22:59
I tend to believe others who assert that the real purpose of CERN is to open an inter-dimensional portal large enough to bring in a lot of undesirables. I also hope they are correct in asserting that this agenda has now been completely derailed. But not having the ability to astral project and check it out myself, makes all those suspicions hearsay. I do think those prankster interns last week who staged their satanic ritual at CERN were doing more than just having fun and were sending a message to the world about some of the deeper machinations behind CERN.

mark008
4th September 2016, 16:52
Thank you for the info :)

By the sound of their site they are still gearing up to reach some maximums...

To me this increase in speed/power cannot lead to anything good, since in my opinion they are in unknown territory.

I tend to believe others who assert that the real purpose of CERN is to open an inter-dimensional portal large enough to bring in a lot of undesirables. I also hope they are correct in asserting that this agenda has now been completely derailed. But not having the ability to astral project and check it out myself, makes all those suspicions hearsay. I do think those prankster interns last week who staged their satanic ritual at CERN were doing more than just having fun and were sending a message to the world about some of the deeper machinations behind CERN.

Hmm I didn't know about that ritual, I will look into that.

mojo
4th September 2016, 18:57
There's certainly a lot of imagery that CERN uses that makes me wonder.

birddog
5th September 2016, 21:39
"The Large Hadron Collider’s (LHC) performance continued to surpass expectations, when this week it achieved 2220 proton bunches "

Hi Mojo, I don't understand physics from the math perspective, but I do understand some of the practical applications. With regards to the experiment of the Hadron Collider, I would say that the collision rate indicates speed. Now, I don't know what speed it takes for the human body to go to a non physical frequency, but I do think this is what is happening here. At this point, the clothes dropped off, as they seem to be where the person was standing. At the next experiment, the person returned, laying on the floor. I can only imagine what might have happened. Was that person sucked up into a vaccuum in the machine, or was there intent to travel in the persons mind, and, at the point of non physical, the spirit would take over, and travel to the destination of intent. ...Now, on return, the person would feel every inch of gravity weight and stress upon his body, like an anvil. It would be hard to stand. Is this what happened? This is only a guess, and no more.
It was also mentioned that they also went back in time, and changed things to happen at a later date, and it was automatically changed to three years every time. I am just stating what was said about the Collider, and what they did.
There were a couple of other things mentioned...a parallel universe....they are not sure...but yes, there is. I have been to the Earth planet there twice. They had talking plants, intelligent lifeforms. One thing, when you go offworld, you must respect all life, whether you are familiar with it or not. You don't want to go in breaking anyones laws, or hurting someone. The plants told me to be careful, that if I stepped on them, that I would hurt them. I them that I would not hurt them. Then, I said ...back...and I was back in my own backyard. I was holding my pet rabbit both times. I am trying to help people understand, by some of my own experiences, and what I understand. If I am guessing, than I will state so. Hope this helps.

Daozen
5th September 2016, 22:26
Maybe the manifesting power contained inside the human body is more powerful than CERN. We just haven't learnt how to use it yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDNzQ3CXspU

birddog
5th September 2016, 23:16
There is no manifestation. It is OOB, bilocation, and there might be something else in there. It is not a joke. The information is real. There are people who can do things that others have not been able to master yet. I am not a Yogi, but it doesn't mean others can do things as well. I started comparing energy, and transmission and manipulation of energy, and compared such applications as telepathy, bilocation, healing energy transmission, OOB travel, projection, time travel, remote viewing, remote sensing, telekinesis, a few others I don't recall the proper name of, and a few I made up along the way. There is a correlation of events in energy sending,and receiving. There is a way to turn up volume, or increase speed. There is no manifestation involved.

conk
8th September 2016, 17:05
Maybe the manifesting power contained inside the human body is more powerful than CERN. We just haven't learnt how to use it yet.

Get your own Google Particle Accelerator, blood sucker that it is!
Yqu0FRT7PHA

mark008
10th September 2016, 20:35
Get your own Google Particle Accelerator, blood sucker that it is!
Yqu0FRT7PHA

I didn't know about this. I hope this doesn't see the light of day, because as the woman in the video says and I agree with this, our body is the only thing they still don't completely control. Even though I don't understand why would they wan't to control our bodies, they control the whole world and to some extent us as well, so whats the point, whats the final goal?

BMJ
14th September 2016, 15:19
Even though I don't understand why would they wan't to control our bodies, they control the whole world and to some extent us as well, so whats the point, whats the final goal?

Because they believe we are their resource/asset and so they want to micro manage ever aspect of our lives.

GloriaP
14th September 2016, 16:10
I think they are up to no good. Firstly, it's a colossal waste of money to try and create new particles in this way. But no, that's just the smokescreen. Hyper-luminal speeds are the gateway to other dimensions (discussed in my book It's All Light). They know this of course, and one would think, well that's a worthwhile experiment, except ..... if you look at the surrounding aspects of CERN it becomes clear they are not planning to do good with this. The opening ceremony, for example, had satanic overtures. Also, if you look at the logo, you can clearly see three sixes all joined. The fourth six is separate. Then there's the dancing Shiva statue located on the grounds, symbolising Tandava/Lasya dances, which symbolise the destruction/creation of the world. Considering the other satanic clues we can guess they're veering more towards the destruction aspect of the dance.