PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone be open minded to an experiment?

voices of silence
4th September 2016, 08:39
The experiment is relaxing your body and clearing your open(meditative state).
Once you reached the stated then use a recording or any type of sound sensitive device and do NOT physically talk, but only in your mind use energy to your words(telepathy). Play the recording and see if it picked up on your message. Please reply to this thread with your results and don't just try this once.

The reason for this post is because I am suspicious of unintentional projecting my energy, while talking to myself in my head. People with recording devices seem to act odd if I feel a strong emotion, while thinking. This happens mostly around the military police(they use ears pieces to communicate while on duty). One of the officers told me that very rarely could they hear peoples thoughts on their ear piece.

lucidity
4th September 2016, 09:05
Quote: "One of the officers told me that very rarely could they hear peoples thoughts on their ear piece."

I strongly suspect, he was pulling your leg.

Justplain
4th September 2016, 10:05
Hi voices of silence, i tried your experiment (had to download a sound recording app to do so). Sorry, nothing was recorded from my mind. I am not much of a telepath or empath to my knowledge, tho, so perhaps i'm not good subject matter. :-)

Ewan
4th September 2016, 11:04
I have seen references that people with the ability can tend to being 'sender' or 'receiver'. I would guess a sender projects more than they would ever intend to without realising it. As to electronic equipment picking it up, I don't know, I suspect not impossible.

Clear Light
4th September 2016, 15:29
The experiment is relaxing your body and clearing your open(meditative state).
Once you reached the stated then use a recording or any type of sound sensitive device and do NOT physically talk, but only in your mind use energy to your words(telepathy). Play the recording and see if it picked up on your message. Please reply to this thread with your results and don't just try this once.

The reason for this post is because I am suspicious of unintentional projecting my energy, while talking to myself in my head. People with recording devices seem to act odd if I feel a strong emotion, while thinking. This happens mostly around the military police(they use ears pieces to communicate while on duty). One of the officers told me that very rarely could they hear peoples thoughts on their ear piece.

Oh, do you mind if I ask what kind(s) of "emotion" you are referring to please ?

As the situation which came to mind could be one WHO is in an extremely positive state-of-Being apparently "affecting" those WHO are in the polar opposite state such as that of "Fear" or general "Negativity" (and perhaps vice versa too) ?

Indeed, perhaps you're picking up on THEIR emotions and not yours ...