PDA

View Full Version : I have Questions for EVERYBODY!!! :)

kinsuemei2
13th December 2010, 18:39
If the Moon affects us, on so many levels is it safe to assume that it's gradual moving away affects people waking up?, and could the mass underground build up of shelters actually not be preparing for any sun activity or natural change, but simply preparing for the reboot?

In other words, everything is leading up to discourse of some kind, of course many of us are already aware of the truth and that’s fine, BUT! If they PTB suddenly say ok now we have life on the moon and that life is moving the moon back to earth, it will cause great change, it will enslave and reboot everything in order to regain control. My question is could this be A. possible and B. plausible?

So could this be a possibility? Because I feel if the Moon was indeed moved from planet to planet as suggested, then when it hit mars I don't believe it was a energy weapon, but it's mere close proximity that cause the tremendous energy do devour the red plants surface.

This of course is just a theory with more holes than a mouse run cheese making factory, but I would like to hear any comments people.

shadowstalker
13th December 2010, 19:00
Where did you come up with this idea?
Is this idea yours or did you read it some where and made a theory?
I don't recall hearing anything of this, this is totally new to me.

sjkted
13th December 2010, 19:17
I have heard this before and this is much the basis of astrology that planets affect our internal systems and environment, but I'm not sure we in the public have any info on how this works and to what extent it affects us.

--sjkted

Rocky_Shorz
13th December 2010, 19:50
The distance from the center of Earth to the center of the Moon is constantly changing. It varies by some 12 percent during each month. A passing asteroid can tug at the Moon and alter its position in relation to Earth, albeit ever so slightly. And over time, the Moon is creeping away from us, moving about 1 inch a year, on average, into space, said Murphy, a researcher at the University of Washington.

moon distance (http://www.space.com/scienceastronomy/solarsystem/moon_distance_020114.html)

str8thinker
13th December 2010, 20:23
That's no moon. It's a space station. - Obi-Wan Kenobe, Star Wars, 1977, A New Hope

See also:
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?4977-The-Hollow-Moon

Bill Ryan
13th December 2010, 20:27
This of course is just a theory with more holes than a mouse run cheese making factory

Correct.

The moon is in a stable orbit round the Earth. There's nothing out there that can change it unless a massive body does a very close fly-by - which has not happened and is not anticipated.

THIRDEYE
13th December 2010, 20:36
theres been alot of rhetoric going on about the moon,im not sure if its a hollow space craft or what evr its there and has been for along time,so im wondering what all the hype is about....love,light and abundance....thurdeye....

kinsuemei2
13th December 2010, 20:48
It was my own idea, I just wondered I honestly don't know I just wondered about the connection between the Moon and people waking up, but then it could also be contributed to the internet the flow of information and access to that information. It sounds like the Moon is the cue ball slowly edging away. I am looking into the Moon right now and the correlation between the Zulu stories of the brothers and that connection between Sumner and other parts of the globe, its great stuff.

I thank you all for the input!