PDA

View Full Version : Losing it

jimrich
6th September 2016, 16:56
I have been reviewing some magical awakeings from my past and can now see a pattern in them. It goes something like this:
A very frightening incident occurs, I get extremely frightened and give up or surrender, a higher being enters me and suddenly I am happy, unafraid, relieved, euphoric, thrilled, saved, heroic, etc. and believe this is finally IT and I'll be like this from now on, the frightening scene does not change but something has CHANGED ME, soon the event comes to a close and, after a little while or a few days, I mysteriously find myself slowly or quickly falling right back into my old, customary, routine of unhappiness, confusion, anger, sorrow, FEAR and negativity with just a small taste of the Wonder that I just experienced and actually was - for a brief period! I lost it!
I have often wondered just how I lost it and how I could ever get "it" back without having to face another terrifying event, although I've had "awakenings" in pleasant conditions as well, now that I think of it.
The feeling that it will never come again now that I've (stupidly) lost it is both painful and terrifying as this means I've failed in some way and do not deserve another chance at Wonderland!
Somehow, just recently, I've come to understand what happened and why I "lost it" plus how to get back to Wonderland without having to be terrified or seduced.
In all of those past scenarios, I entered Wonderland when something caused my ego to give up, run away, step aside, back down or just STOP after which I was magically in Wonderland or Bliss. I lost it by unwittingly allowing my ego to return and take over again causing my Real self to step back and take Wonderland with it. I didn't lose anything! I unwittingly let my unhappy ego push it all aside leaving me back in the dark and dreary world of the ego!
It's all so obvious to me now!
I could have stayed in Wonderland from the first awakening and throughout all of these 79 years IF ONLY I had NOT ALLOWED my ego to take over and run things!
But now that I can see how my sick ego works, I will get back to Wonderland right now and STAY THERE! The ego cannot take over if and when I recognize it and it's somehow more obvious to me now than it ever was before!
I am NOT the ego! I am me - free, happy and Wonderful!
I won't lose it again but if I do, I know the way back there (the Beatles). :muscle:

lake
6th September 2016, 17:31
Good I'm pleased for you.

Personally even though I KNOW that the thoughts ( was 70% now around 20% ) are not of me, I still struggle to find closure on this issue.
The personal mind is a very difficult interaction to consider as not YOUR own.
But it can be done........as you have stated.
If more beings could become aware of the need NOT to be scared by thoughts, constructed by external influences, then I'm sure that Gaia would respond by having 'her' nature NOT be so very ruthless?

But alas we beings of a 'greater' frequency still are confined to the thoughts of the greater mass and have no reality upon Terra.
Such is our burden which has been given for US to carry as NO other could!
I remember my actions (past) in the 3rd person and also dream in the 3rd person....watching myself 'act' within a confined space, called dreams! I take it you also do this?
Is it not amazing that all cannot see through this lack of physicality?

I would consider the 'entering' of you by 'higher beings' as maybe a tad not correct. Higher concepts shouldn't really be 'entering' physicality! There is only you....so its only YOU BEING YOU

anyway enough of my babel.......sort it out yourself

:p

latina
6th September 2016, 17:43
Hi jimrich:
I don't understand exactly what you are saying but I want to recommend you an Hypnosis session with Calogero Grifasi. He practices hypnosis in Italian, Spanish, English, French by Skype around the world. His specialty is getting those "entities" out of your body and mind and the implants they put in your body to control and manipulate you. Watching those sessions now I have a greater understanding how those forces or entities work.

They make you feel or trough manipulation get you in situations where you feel negative emotions all the time and feed off of that low vibration you are in at any given moment, it's very eye opening I'd say.
In several sessions he had uncover this being called "ASTHAR" or some beings under his commandment. And he has found that as some people say, reincarnation is a trap set by those beings to have us coming back to feed off us (energetically). Basically they are "farming us". Hope this helps

jimrich
6th September 2016, 17:54
Good I'm pleased for you.
Thank you.
I'm not sure what you mean by "closure on this issue". You are either the ego or just you but it's possible to be a little of both - until you get fed up with that game. The "personal mind" or ego is only "difficult" when we unwittingly believe in it.
I have no idea who or what "Gaia" is but that sounds like another version of the ego.
LOL, I'm not going to lump myself into the "greater mass" (of egos) and carry any egoic "burden".
I don't know what you mean by watching myself in dreams other than when my ego has me by the throat!
It is only amazing to me that all are so lost inside of their egos!

I would consider the 'entering' of you by 'higher beings' as maybe a tad not correct.
It's just semantics and the story was condensed for practical purposes. What actually happened might take up a lot of pages but a higher or spiritual being both entered and then BECAME me but even that is not quite it. I suppose you know just how difficult it is to put mystical stuff into words so I will not try to elaborate here.

There is only you....so its only YOU BEING YOU
True! (without an ego!):ROFL:
jim

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Hi jimrich:
I don't understand exactly what you are saying but
Re-read it! :heart:

lake
6th September 2016, 18:11
Re-read it! :heart:

Actually.......READ IT

The-specific-base-reason-why-this-war-is-hidden (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?5726-The-specific-base-reason-why-this-war-is-hidden)

:idea:

Rich
6th September 2016, 19:08
Well done jimrich. There is really nothing we have to do, because God has made us perfect and unchanging.

Here a quote from ACIM:

You are as God created you.
There is no place where you can suffer,
and no time that can bring change to your eternal state.
How can a world of time and place exist, if you remain as God created you?

lake
6th September 2016, 20:08
Well done jimrich. There is really nothing we have to do, because God has made us perfect and unchanging.

Here a quote from ACIM:

Lake bangs head on table repeatedly, whilst groaning in desperation for the future of humanity

greybeard
6th September 2016, 20:19

Here a quote from ACIM:

Lake bangs head on table repeatedly, whilst groaning in desperation for the future of humanity

Oh I well get that lake--if head banging did any good I would join you right now.
Im optimistic with good reason--the number of people with an interest in spirituality---good acts are not news worth so we don here about the small andlarge acts of kindness and compassion.

I think Eckhart Tolle had it right "The bad is getting worse and the good getting better."
If there is a large earth quake disaster ordinary people dig deep into their pockets to help those they will never know.

I see the actions of the ego as separate from the true Self as quoted in ACIM.
We live in a world of duality its not currently possible to have forgiveness without something to forgive---the opposites teach us to find the middle ground.

As collective consciousness evolves (restricted consciousness evolves to know it Self) the good will out weigh the not so good.
You cant save a drowning person by drowning in whatever he other is drowning in, if that makes sense.

Love C

Clear Light
6th September 2016, 20:23
I will get back to Wonderland right now and STAY THERE! The ego cannot take over if and when I recognize it and it's somehow more obvious to me now than it ever was before!
I am NOT the ego! I am me - free, happy and Wonderful!
I won't lose it again but if I do, I know the way back there (the Beatles). :muscle:

Oh, now, I don't want to read too much into your words (the slippery dualistic scoundrels that they are lol) but when you say such things as :

"I will get back to Wonderland right now and STAY THERE! [1] The ego cannot take over if and when I recognize it and it's somehow more obvious to me now than it ever was before! I am NOT the ego! I am me - free, happy and Wonderful! I won't lose it again but if I do, I know the way back there" [2]

[1] There is no "there" to stay anywhere because there is no-one who could do such 'staying', it sounds as if you have made a duality between "what is not the Ego" and "what is the Ego" and the only one who makes such distinctions is the Ego and none-other eh ?

[2] And in the 'absence of Ego' there is no-one who can lose anything let alone a sense of "this is it" for example !

Again I may have misinterpreted your words but if you are seemingly 'looking out' for such things as (from your recent post in Chris' thread) "discontent, judgments, bad attitude, unhappiness, fear, worry, criticism, jealousy, hate" then that's the so-called "Witness Position" which is still within the realm of Egoistic Dynamics right ?

I hope you see where I'm coming from ...

Atlas
6th September 2016, 20:57
[...] we beings of a 'greater' frequency still are confined to the thoughts of the greater mass and have no reality upon Terra. Such is our burden [...]
Rather than a burden, could it be an incentive to recover the 'lesser' ones before achieving completion of greater fulfillment :confused:

http://i.quoteaddicts.com/media/q3/83258.png

Antihero
7th September 2016, 00:42
I entered Wonderland when something caused my ego to give up, run away, step aside, back down or just STOP after which I was magically in Wonderland or Bliss
I do what I call positive apathy. My ego is me and I'm with bliss. You got this brother.

Caliban
7th September 2016, 01:21
I'm happy for your Jimrich, that you had this realization about what prevents you from being in that blissful space. Same old thing, but we always forget. I have a feeling you will forget less and less and that "ego" might just recede forever.

It's inspiring to hear that at 79 you are still open-minded and open-hearted, consciously seeking the doorway within to the Eternal.

jimrich
7th September 2016, 14:02
Here a quote from ACIM:

[I]You are as God created you.
I created me! :bigsmile:

jimrich
7th September 2016, 14:10
I hope you see where I'm coming from ...
... a semantic jungle! :cat:

Daozen
7th September 2016, 14:12
I found your story interesting jimrich as I have had similar experiences. It's difficult to know if they are caused by astral tricksters, or genuine 'paradise entities'. There's a difference. Your experiences seem real to me.

Could you elaborate more on what happens to you physically as you reach 'Wonderland?" Do you go deep inside the heart, or the mind... do you feel like you're exiting your body, or just jumping to another plane?

jimrich
7th September 2016, 14:13
Thanks, Caliban! :)

jimrich
7th September 2016, 14:22
Could you elaborate more on what happens to you physically as you reach 'Wonderland?" Do you go deep inside the heart, or the mind... do you feel like you're exiting your body, or just jumping to another plane?
There is no: going deep inside of anything, exiting my body, jumping to another plane (whatever that means?).
It's not just a physical thing but more like I feel: LOVING and loved, respectful and respected, good, happy, relaxed, hopeful, pleasant, excited, thrilled, energized relieved, saved, blessed, humorous, young, lively, comical, sincere, kind, strong, healthy, Real, noble, dignified, soft, warm, untroubled and about a few 100 other positive feelings.
Thanks for asking......
jim :heart:

WhiteFeather
7th September 2016, 14:51
Go back to your proverbial spiritual drawing board. This is ideally where you initially founded your spiritual growth. Do you remember how u got there. Then get there again. Shut off any disturbances around you. Sometimes I find comfort with Nature and things that make me feel comfortable. An inspiring video or soothing music perhaps. Hope u find it soon.

Daozen
7th September 2016, 15:07
There is no: going deep inside of anything, exiting my body, jumping to another plane (whatever that means?).
It's not just a physical thing but more like I feel: LOVING and loved, respectful and respected, good, happy, relaxed, hopeful, pleasant, excited, thrilled, energized relieved, saved, blessed, humorous, young, lively, comical, sincere, kind, strong, healthy, Real, noble, dignified, soft, warm, untroubled and about a few 100 other positive feelings.
Thanks for asking......
jim :heart:

Oh I get it. You're in the same world, but the veil of depression/irritation lifts and you suddenly find yourself at peace, clear, and everything else you described. Yes, it's wonderful... How long does it last for? For me, it's rarely longer than 20-30 minutes, then the feeling ebbs away. I can sustain it longer if I try hard.

jimrich
7th September 2016, 16:25
Do you remember how u got there.
LOL, the ego ran away! :muscle:

jimrich
7th September 2016, 16:29
Oh I get it. You're in the same world, but the veil of depression/irritation lifts
No! The ego leaves - which then allows peace and joy to come forward.
:thumbsup:

Googol Plex
7th September 2016, 19:49
I get everything you're talking about, but who is saying this, then?

Surely, nobody has nothing to say to anyone. So who is talking?

jimrich
7th September 2016, 22:00

Who cares? Who is reading it? Who wrote this? Who are you? Ask your self this question! As for me I'm......................... :heart:

Googol Plex
7th September 2016, 22:09

Who cares? Who is reading it? Who wrote this? Who are you? Ask your self this question! As for me I'm......................... :heart:

Allright..

Sueanne47
7th September 2016, 22:55
Hi Jimrich, :sun:

I think your getting your bad vibes because you're listening to all kinds of confusion in your head, instead of your stomach Chakra (gut feeling). If you think more from your gut, then you will feel more grounded and know what's right...and get rid of those awful bad thoughts. This is what I found out, and I feel a lot calmer since!.

Hope that helps you.. :flower:

Sue

jimrich
8th September 2016, 00:06
Hope that helps you.. :flower:

Sue
LOL, which "you"? :handshake:

jimrich
8th September 2016, 00:09

Allright..

LOL, is that your best answer? :Party:

Clear Light
8th September 2016, 06:13

Oh, because clearly a possible situation is that you may think / feel / sense you're "Love" and have discovered a Magical means of freedom from the Ego, yet to some who are reading all this, there's the likelihood of it all still being simply Egoic Projection thus I could ask "what is your intention / motivation / desire behind all of your recent P.A postings" to kind of gauge your truthfulness and whether or not your story "hangs together" eh ?

jimrich
8th September 2016, 07:14
there's the likelihood of it all still being simply Egoic Projection
LOL, yes, that's possible. :Party:

Clear Light
8th September 2016, 09:15

Oh, yeah, and even Probable at times too eh? ;) LOL :heart:

jimrich
8th September 2016, 18:05

Yes. Your move............ :dog:

lake
8th September 2016, 18:35
Personally even though I KNOW that the thoughts ( was 70% now around 20% ) are not of me, I still struggle to find closure on this issue.

This concept is difficult, one needs to first comprehend that the ego is 'alien' to that which you are. That it is an injection of falsehood into your persona. It is the errant thought which you consider you. Not only the ego but the 'idea' considered by you as you.
So what percentage of the words and images streaming through your mind ARE NOT you?
I realized this at a point and considered it as a concept.......at that time it came out as approx 70%, now its down to around 20%.

Yes. Your move............ :dog:

Only the ego would invite a move....as if it was but a game and their could be a winner!

When I leave this 'place'.......no thing wins....to the best of my being I promise this!

lol

greybeard
8th September 2016, 19:22
I thought and It was over-- borrowed from Joe's signature.
Relative to this thread is too much analysis, thinking you've got it whatever thats is or have an understanding and you have lost "it"

Thats just an opinion of course lol

The mind can not get it --beyond understanding and conceiving, perceiving..
The pointing to it is however helpful--the finger point at the moon is not it.

Chris

lake
8th September 2016, 19:34
I agree....the MIND can not get it.......but I disagree that it is beyond understanding and conceiving!

Transceiver....as Tesla supposedly stated.

Now what is the human form, what are you? If I am not my form then I do not require authority which wishes to compel an image upon 'me'

So I can form another thought which is of me....one which is MINE and for us

a consideration :sun:

jimrich
8th September 2016, 19:49
Personally even though I KNOW
Who/what is this 'I' that knows? Who/what are you? Ask your self this question....

that the thoughts ( was 70% now around 20% ) are not of me, I
Who/what is this 'me' and this 'I'? Who are you?

This concept is difficult, one needs
What is this 'one'?

to first comprehend that the ego is 'alien' to that which you are.
Who/what is this 'you'?

That it is an injection of falsehood into your persona.
Who or what is "your"?

It is the errant thought which you consider you. Not only the ego but the 'idea' considered by you as you.
Who or what are all of these 'you's'?

So what percentage of the words and images streaming through your mind ARE NOT you?100%. They all belong to a non-existent ego!

I realized
Who/what is this 'I'?

Your move............ :dog:

Only the ego would invite a move....as if it was but a game and their could be a winner!
When I leave this 'place'.......no thing wins....to the best of my being I promise this!
Who/what are these 'I's? Who/what are you? Silently ask your self this question!

lol
Who/what is laughing? Who/what are you?
Don't tell me - tell your self! :heart:

greybeard
8th September 2016, 19:58
I agree....the MIND can not get it.......but I disagree that it is beyond understanding and conceiving!

Now what is the human form, what are you? If I am not my form then I do not require authority which wishes to compel an image upon 'me'

So I can form another thought which is of me....one which is MINE and for us

a consideration :sun:

Understanding and conceiving implies at least two --subject and object. Not One without a second of any kind what so ever
Anthropomorphic puts human characteristics on something thats not human --The Absolute is no a human being--it has no characteristics though its energy for want of a better word is Love.
Spirit having a human experience is a good pointer but still not it.
You cant put what you ultimately are in a box--it is beyond definition.
Within the physical there are "laws" that govern us humans dont have wings so cant fly.

Its up to us to enjoy the humanness while it lasts.
Your both form and formless and neither-- I am--takeaway the I and its just Am.

Not saying I am correct.

Chris

jimrich
8th September 2016, 20:06
I thought
Who/what is this 'I'?

from Joe's signature.
Who/what is 'Joe'?

thinking you've got it
Who/what is this 'you'?

whatever thats is
Yes, what is it?

and you have lost "it"
Who/what is this 'you'?

Thats just an opinion of course lol
Who/what has an opinion and who/what is laughing?

The mindExactly what is this 'mind'?

can not get it --beyond understanding and conceiving, perceiving..
The pointing to it is however helpful--the finger point at the moon is not it.
'It' is the finger, the pointing, the moon, the mind, the understanding, conceiving, perceiving and all that appears in the Cosmic Play.
In it yet not of it!
So who or what is this 'It'? :cake:

lake
8th September 2016, 20:12
i gave you a link to 'it'....but 'it' takes it happily that you did not read 'it's form.......only kept the ego of 'it'

jimrich
8th September 2016, 20:19
I agree....the MIND can not get it.......but I
Who/what is this 'I'?

Who/what was 'Tesla'?

Now what is the human form, what are you?
If that question is for me, jim, I can only say that I am open, empty Awareness, Pure Presence, Infinite Consciousness or whatever imperfect term fits here.

If I am not my form then I
Who are you?

compel an image upon 'me'
Who/what is this 'me'?

and for us
Who/what is this 'us'?

jimrich
8th September 2016, 20:41
i gave you a link to 'it'....but 'it' takes it happily that you did not read 'it's form.......only kept the ego of 'it'

LOL, you mean this post: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?5726-The-specific-base-reason-why-this-war-is-hidden

I tried to read it but it's way too long, boring, heady, inconsistent and WRONG so I gave up after:
"And the ego develops, it develops from the internal conversation created in our minds that is derived from and based on our emotional parameters. In essence, our internal voice, the ego, is based upon and emanates out of our emotional core of being. So, in essence, every thought we have, came from an emotional base. Emotions shape our very thoughts and thought process."
It's a pathetic attempt to shift the focus away from our parents, who initially helped you create your ego, and onto something or someone else.
I found the post to be quite disappointing. :thumbsdown:
P.S. lake, your avatar is quit interesting. What does it mean? :beer:

lake
8th September 2016, 20:44
Hi Jim....Do you exist in my world? Have you ever felt my thoughts, have you ever considered my options in life. have you been me?

Im sure you can find out what Gaia is and who Tesla was.

You seem to have a 'thing' about 'I' 'me' 'you' 'us' etc........well to me this is a lack of self responsibility.

I AM ME

I do create this world....and I know it.......Im not being flippant, I know it to be a truth demonstrated by form after thought.
Such as I know that, once this physical form ceases functioning here (as it will....or more precisely as I WILL and HAVE it be ) I will it that I have options.
So whatever god I considered to be 'mine' (notice this god can only exist by MY belief) will meet 'me' at death. This is the same for all awareness here.......whatever you believe upon death WILL be correct by YOUR WILL.

Then you have the 'problem' of reincarnation....wiping of memory and chucked back into a form HERE.......lovely (must be fun to be human)
Human....not a man then, a hue of a man, a shadow of a man.

lake
8th September 2016, 21:05
P.S. lake, your avatar is quit interesting. What does it mean? :beer:

Its a visual form of bound infinity....which also holds an implied hope of escape.
or so I see it!

jimrich
8th September 2016, 21:18
Hi Jim....Do you exist in my world? Have you ever felt my thoughts, have you ever considered my options in life. have you been me?
I, Infinite Being, am all that there is.

You seem to have a 'thing' about 'I' 'me' 'you' 'us' etc........well to meWho/what is this 'me'?

this is a lack of self responsibility.
So what?
I am still waiting for you to answer even just one of my: Who/what questions, either openly or silently within your self. I'll make it easier. Is this: 'I' or 'me' your limited, little EGO or is it Divinity - or some similar term?

I AM ME
And exactly what is this 'ME'? Are you the ego or are you Infinite Being, etc.?

I do create ....and I know it.......Im not being flippant, I know it to be a truth demonstrated by form after thought.
Cool, so exactly what, in your own words, is this 'I'? You don't have to tell me unless you want to - tell your self. This seems to be about Divinity.

Such as I know that, once this physical form ceases functioning here (as it will....or more precisely as I WILL and HAVE it be ) I will it that I have options.
Again, cool, now who/what is this 'I' that "wills" and "has" such and such - Divinity or an ego?

So whatever god I considered to be 'mine' (notice this god can only exist by MY belief) will meet 'me' at death.
Who/what is this 'me' that this god that you have "believed" into existence will meet at (who's) death? I see an ego here!

This is the same for all awareness here
What is this 'awareness'?

whatever you believe
Who/what is this 'you'?

Then you have
Who is this 'you'?

a shadow of a man.
Exactly what is this 'man'?

So far I see descriptions of both the ego and Divinity or Allness in most of these posts but it's quite mixed up which is why I am asking over and over for clarification about who/what is being spoken of in these statements.
You can be whichever one you like since it's all you, Divinity, anyway. Just don't take it too personally and get upset. These questions are not meant to attack, insult or shame you.
All you or anyone can do is just tell the truth - are you the ego or Divinity in any given situation?
yours,
jim :beer:

lake
8th September 2016, 21:37
A time ago....there was a beautifully stunning raging current found.

a man sought to swim within that beauty.......he was one of the greatest swimmers, so skilled and so knowledgeable of the art he had learn't.

so in he dove, a plunge into the current.

this current was different.......the frequency of the waves, the colour of the breaking water....the way the water felt around his being.......so enveloping, so close, so physical.

becoming lost within that, new to him, fear....he raised a sound to the shore.

and two others dove in to help.......

soon when the two turned, in the new fear, to look at the shore....10 more dove in.

as none came to stand........100 more dove in to the current.

then a thousand

then ten thousand

then one hundred thousand

then one million

then ten million

then one hundred million

then one billion....

all so far are lost.......but we will never stop trying.

all would give that which they are....to save one

think upon this....:heart:

jimrich
8th September 2016, 21:44
all would give that which they are....to save one
think upon this....:heart:
That seems to describe the ego's drama. :happy dog:

lake
8th September 2016, 21:48
No mate....who is the 'one'

who was first 'here'

jimrich
8th September 2016, 22:01
No mate....who is the 'one'

who was first 'here'
What's your best guess, Mate?:heart:

lake
8th September 2016, 22:15
that which you would call lucifer / satan .... the morning light created this world ....... my lost and enveloped brother created the firmament (vault /safe) which confines your nature.

you only need to look with 'open eyes' to see the truth of this sadness of so called nature....look around you!

but it is difficult to know. I will take my brother home

lmao

Atlas
9th September 2016, 00:48
that which you would call lucifer / satan ....
Lucifer Is NOT Satan. (Biblical Proof) (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?72492-Lucifer-Is-NOT-Satan.--Biblical-Proof-)

nPxPfe2QjWE

jimrich
9th September 2016, 01:52
You seem to have a 'thing' about 'I' 'me' 'you' 'us' etc........well to me this is a lack of self responsibility.

Sorry but I missed this the first time. What does "lack of self responsibility" mean? Please explain this mysterious sentence or accusation. Somehow it makes no sense to me - especially in this context. It would be the highest form of "self responsbility" if someone cares to actually know who/what they are so why are so many folks unwilling or ashamed to say what they really are?
Just saying: "I AM ME" tells us nothing about you! Even a tree or a chair can say that! But what is a tree or a chair? What are you? I'll give you $20 if you will just say what you truly are! :Angel:

lake
9th September 2016, 07:13
What are you? I'll give you $20 if you will just say what you truly are! :Angel:

We are the same and different always :ROFL:

But here ya go, a snippet

What you are!
You are no thing, darkness, abyss, depth without breadth, a wave form of ALL possibilities, the all and the nothing.
You are no thing because you ARE ALL things, that which is you cannot be a single idea. In each there is a universe of possible creation infinity greater than this single verse being perceived currently! Just close your eyes and see / be anything!
I cant stress this concept enough but it is very difficult to place into the limitation of words and worlds! There can be nothing here or anywhere for here to even be within, without YOU ….... but YOU can still BE within nothing!
It is your home, that no thing. Within that no place, you exist as an awareness of ALL potentiality which may become. It becomes because of you.
We are a lake of potential creation, each droplet both individual whilst still being part of the ALL.

We are the playful intention that wishes to expand itself by creating new concepts of interaction in the foam of our potential waves.

You cannot ascend to a more enlightened being, YOU ARE IT already, you just do not remember!
There is no other (god) except YOU.
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?74571-Quantum-Physics-the-Double-Slit-Experiment-and-the-Inseperability-of-Matter-and-Consciousness.&p=1036308&viewfull=1#post1036308