PDA

View Full Version : Going home now

WhiteLove
11th September 2016, 12:45
I write this from my heart to all of you truth seekers out here on Project Avalon, to share some deep insights about life so that your awakening process will be faster towards truth - smoother, more clear and with great wisdom.

What I am going to share now is probably one of the most profound awakening steps so far on my journey in this life. I think this is something all of you will be touched by and find to be helpful on your awakening journey.

At this point I have gained some quite incredible insights about what we call reality, what we call life. I know for instance that reality exists on multiple planes of existence and that the difference is in the fundamental density of these existences. A light density is one of great peace, very little limitation and a lot of unconditional love. Such a density equals a certain absolute truth level. I have been to such a place, very earth like but with a peace that is unbelievable. This existence knows you inside out at an extreme level of intelligence and you are now one with this existence in God. Furthermore I have gained the perspective of the multitude of densities in creation, because I have experienced a multi dimensional shift to heaven/nirvana, which can be described as unconditional love losing all of its limitations through a process of infinitely accelerated unconditional love inside of your awareness/being/heart.

Along the journey we call life, we are encountering both moments of great joy and great suffering. In moments of great suffering we become more sensitive about- and search the light more, in other words the moments of suffering that have been pre destined on your life path are needed because these must happen for you to not become numb about your searching towards the light. In these moments of suffering and feeling lost, you will begin to search where you personally find the light to be. This is a very personal thing, for me it is certain very unique types of music that makes my heart come alive.

When you then suffer, search for the light and find the light, you have now in this being of light found a place of rest and shelter/protection and have accelerated on your awakening journey. When the hard times come, you will have in your life, access to the light point that you need to search for. And what you will then see by noticing that exactly what you need is there through an infinite intelligent orchestration - is how you are not alone in life in any moment, you are held by and hugged by a source of total unconditional love and infinite intelligence in every moment. So in a moment of great suffering, when you find the light, you will get tears of love and truth in your eyes and inside you will glimpse into the light and sense fragments of the home that is now shining into your life. This moment of becoming the light, makes you feel lighter and more clear inside, I think it is a moment of density release. These density releases are important steps on your journey towards your destiny, hence seek and be in this shelter of light especially when you suffer, because this shifts your vibration to a level that is meant for you at that time. Accept that moment as being perfect, no matter how crazy or rough your current situation might be, it is there for you to step into a higher level of light that you might not have been in contact with before or that you have been in contact with but that has not produced the same amount of density release before.

So when rough times come, seek the light and when you find the light and tears fall down, know that it is perfect, you have found the light you needed to find and everything is going to be just fine no matter the current circumstances. When you then discover this, when you find the light and sigh sighs of relief, you will also know that you are currently going home.

I am going home now.

Sunny-side-up
11th September 2016, 13:47
Thank you for that WhiteLove.

Reminds me of how I see and or cope with the actual physical pains I might come across.
Within any physical pain you can break it down into a whole range of frequencies.
In these frequencies you can find a light, high pitched feeling that, once focused on causes all the rough and unpleasant tones of pain to lessen, to even fade away :)

Eagle Eye
11th September 2016, 14:04
5 star post. Thank you WhiteLove for sharing it

kirolak
11th September 2016, 17:01
And we don't need to "download" light or energy - rather, expand it from within.:star:

justntime2learn
11th September 2016, 17:38
And we don't need to "download" light or energy - rather, expand it from within.:star:

I love reading and feeling all that you say and feel kirolak :heart:

Much love dear Sister :heart: :heart: :heart:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/btKji3_lvOo/maxresdefault.jpg

skyflower
11th September 2016, 19:49

Hi Kirolak,

This past year, I started meditating regularly, and I started out with guided meditations. They almost always tell you to visualize a light from above coming into your head....and I did that for a while, until one day it hit me. Why do I need to download a light if that same light exists within me?

Then I visualized expanding from within until....another thought hit me. Why visualize expanding as wide as I can, when it only needs to clear my body?
The body is the shell that houses that infinite light, which already surrounds us and fills this entire cosmos.

Thanks for the confirmation Kirolak. :)

skyflower
11th September 2016, 20:16
Thank You Whitelove for sharing a wonderful insight.

I have encountered those moments of "density release" when finding the light. The joy, and the gratitude I felt can only be described as "heaven". Physically, everything around me seemed sharper, and I saw mundane everyday objects had a certain glow to it. The moment maybe lasted a few minutes for me. But it was a moment of clarity, elation, and perfection. That short moment, was enough to fuel my journey out of very difficult situations. I believe it was the turning point for me to get myself out of whatever mess I was in.

Right now, I am at a point of my journey asking, and seeking: How can I bring more of that light into my everyday life, so that I am not using it to fuel my way out of "suffering", but to inspire me to be more that I have been, and give more than I have been able to give of myself.

Because so far, I feel I have only been able to use this divine light to keep myself barely afloat.

How do I take the next step? It's a question I have been asking myself lately.

I would be very interested in reading your thoughts. :flower:

WhiteLove
11th September 2016, 21:48
Thank You Whitelove for sharing a wonderful insight.

I have encountered those moments of "density release" when finding the light. The joy, and the gratitude I felt can only be described as "heaven". Physically, everything around me seemed sharper, and I saw mundane everyday objects had a certain glow to it. The moment maybe lasted a few minutes for me. But it was a moment of clarity, elation, and perfection. That short moment, was enough to fuel my journey out of very difficult situations. I believe it was the turning point for me to get myself out of whatever mess I was in.

Right now, I am at a point of my journey asking, and seeking: How can I bring more of that light into my everyday life, so that I am not using it to fuel my way out of "suffering", but to inspire me to be more that I have been, and give more than I have been able to give of myself.

Because so far, I feel I have only been able to use this divine light to keep myself barely afloat.

How do I take the next step? It's a question I have been asking myself lately.

I would be very interested in reading your thoughts. :flower:

This is what I think: Actually many of these steps are taken for you in the form of someone or something providing an opportunity for you leading towards these density release moments.

The destiny has already been set, life teaches you about who you truly are when you go through these pre destined moments in life. So life is a process of discovering more of who you truly are.

Becoming more of who you truly are is a process of becoming more unconditional love.

You are in true and unconditionally loving being also naturally releasing densities that have attached to your being. Through these density releases I think the soul gains intelligence about you as unconditional love. This is the path to seek and the inner loving true voice within speaks to you emotionally about steps to take. When you follow the inner voice within, it leads you towards density release opportunities. It can be something as simple as hearing a voice within telling you to see if you have some cash to give to a homeless person when you see that person. Sometimes the guidance also comes when you dream.

So by seeking the vibration of your preference at times of vibrations not of your preference, you are moving from that darkness into the light.

Sueanne47
12th September 2016, 22:26
This is for you dear Whitelove ~ :heart: :sun:

Eagle Eye
16th September 2016, 15:12

jimrich
16th September 2016, 18:22
I am home! Home is you, right now, just as you are - ego and all. This IS home! There is ONLY home.

Orph
17th September 2016, 04:04
I am home! Home is you, right now, just as you are - ego and all. This IS home! There is ONLY home.:blink: Orph looks around :blink:

:faint:

:)