PDA

View Full Version : Have You Guys Heard Of The Creepy Clowns Being Seen Around The U.S?

TruthSeekah
19th September 2016, 01:00
Two schools in my area were on lock down because of these guys.
http://truthseekah.com/creepy-clowns-put-two-south-alabama-schools-lockdown/

Atlas
19th September 2016, 06:50
Published on Oct 13, 2014
Dozens of calls have been pouring into law enforcement agencies after several sightings of a scary clown began popping up.

Clown Sightings Around Kern County Causing Chaos
47aUyJXOKNU
Published on Nov 2, 2015
CREEPY CLOWN With KNIFE, ARRESTED For CHASING Kids at Virginia BUS STOP!!
https://mgtvkron.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/picmonkey-collage.jpg

https://localtvwtvr.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/killer-clown.jpeg

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIbv7KBZd-g

Lifebringer
19th September 2016, 11:17
So now instead of hoods, they are dressing up in Halloween KKKlown suits and pursuing children.

Wow. The freaks are coming out at night and apparently emboldened to come out during the day to terrorize in the 21st century.
They're gonna find some clowns stripped of their disquise and publicly trussed up for the police to pick up with their weapons and finger prints on them as well as video. Let's see if they prosecute them then, eh? Frightening children in real life, is terrorism.

conk
19th September 2016, 18:00
I am afraid I would have to beat one of these vile creatures unmercifully. Clowns are repugnant and revolting. Ok, ok, I'm scared of them. Always have been. Just like mimes. Can't trust anyone behind a mask.

Don't these idiots realize someone may shoot them or beat the crap out of them? And the whole prank thing, scaring people? Just don't get it.

Atlas
19th September 2016, 18:26
[...] Don't these idiots realize someone may shoot them or beat the crap out of them? And the whole prank thing, scaring people? Just don't get it.
I agree.. Killer Clown Scare Prank:
8xSNiPx791A

conk
19th September 2016, 18:30
[...] Don't these idiots realize someone may shoot them or beat the crap out of them? And the whole prank thing, scaring people? Just don't get it.
I agree.. Killer Clown Scare Prank:
I would show that clown my concealed carry permit, then ask him what he thought my next move would be. He'd be peeing his cheap, colorful, baggy suit. There is no place for that crap, none at all.

Atlas
19th September 2016, 18:49
I would show that clown my concealed carry permit, then ask him what he thought my next move would be. He'd be peeing his cheap, colorful, baggy suit. There is no place for that crap, none at all.
Apparently, they're used to it, check @1:42:
5eNAwPmUnvA

MorningSong
19th September 2016, 19:13
Yes, I read about that but forgot to look into it. I saw that it is going on in NC, too:

Clown sightings have spread to North Carolina. Now police are concerned about creepy copycats.
By Ben Guarino September 7

It was near 10 a.m. Tuesday morning when man spied clown. The clown wore typical big-tent get-up — a wig of red curls, too-big shoes, blue pants and a shirt with yellow polka dots — topped off with a scary mask, as the witness would describe to Greensboro, N.C., police. The regularly dressed man, for his part, held a machete.

Knife in hand, he ran after the clown, Greensboro police said, causing the jester to flee into the woods. The witness called the police dispatcher, who told him to put down the blade.

“Officers searched the area,” the Greensboro police said in a news release Tuesday afternoon, “but were unable to find anyone matching the description.”

[Police: Man chases person wearing clown mask into woods]

The incident seems to follow a script that has repeated itself several times over in the area since late August: Witnesses phone local police to report a menacing clown or clowns, but officers cannot verify the sightings. A few weeks before the North Carolina sighting, a family in Greenville, S.C., told authorities a clown tried to lure their children into the forest near their apartment, as The Washington Post reported. Another witness told police he had spotted a clown near the dumpsters of the same complex.

Since the late summer, there have been about a half-dozen reports of clown sightings. Mashable recently mapped the alleged sightings along the border between the Carolinas, forming a sort of harlequin triangle between Greenville, Greensboro and Winston-Salem, N.C.

[South Carolina community warned about reported group of scary clowns trying to lure children into woods]

The lack of police confirmation has cast doubt on the existence of these clowns. And if they are real, the reason for their existence is just as perplexing. Some speculators have put forth that the clowns may be a viral campaign — possibly for “31,” a new horror movie directed by Rob Zombie featuring homicidal carnival workers.

(If so, it would not be the first time a wandering clown was revealed to be a promotional stunt. At the beginning of August a Green Bay, Wis., actor copped to walking through the city dressed as a clown holding black balloons as part of an audition for a film. He did not get the part, according to the Associated Press.)

Greenville police announced Thursday that anyone dressed like a clown and terrorizing residents will face arrest. “It’s illegal. It’s dangerous. It’s inappropriate, and it’s creating community concern, so it needs to stop,” police chief Ken Miller said at a news conference, according to Greenville Online.

[Winston-Salem police increase patrols after clown sightings]

In the North Carolina counties, costumes are not verboten — but officials are encouraging residents to resist putting on clown gear.

“Although it is lawful to dress as a clown, given the heightened tensions about these entertainers, officials are discouraging ‘copycat’ behavior by individuals who may find it humorous to mimic suspicious behavior,” Greensboro police said in a statement issued Tuesday. “Copycats unnecessarily alarm the public and place an unnecessary drain on police resources.”

As reports of sightings continue, working clowns have distanced themselves from the creepy kind, which the entertainers see as antithetical to the true spirit of clowning.

David McCullough, a Texas performer known professionally as Kornpop the Klown, wrote in an email in response to The Post’s earlier Carolina clown coverage, “I have worked very hard all my life to be a person that kids and their parents respect and can look up to.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/09/07/clown-sightings-have-spread-to-north-carolina-now-police-are-concerned-about-creepy-copycats/

Creepy Clown Reports Continue, and Clowns Are Not Happy

By CHRISTOPHER MELESEPT. 7, 2016

First there were the reports in Greenville County, S.C., of creepy clowns offering children money to come into the woods. There was also the mysterious late-night sighting of a clown waving under a streetlight.

That caused alarm and prompted the police to increase patrols where the costumed figures had been spotted.

Now, two weeks later and 180 miles away, separate tales of clowns trying to lure children into wooded areas in Winston-Salem, N.C., have set off concerns in that city.

None of this sits well with clowns. Mike Becvar, a professional clown who goes by the name Sir Toony Van Dukes and who runs the website Just For Clowns, said anxiety about the incidents is being needlessly stoked by national news coverage.

“I wonder how the reporting on the story would go if instead of clowns, people were dressing up as aliens, witches, zombies or doctors?” he asked in an email. “What if they were wearing hospital scrubs, lab coats and a stethoscope around their neck. Would the news report that doctors were hiding in the woods trying to lure kids with candy?”

Nevertheless, the police in two states are responding aggressively to reports of costumed strangers.

The Winston-Salem Police Department said officers responded to a call around 8:30 p.m. on Sunday of a person dressed in a clown costume offering treats to children. The person was seen by two children and heard, but not seen, by an adult, according to a police report.

The report said the person, a man wearing white overalls, white gloves and red shoes, with red bushy hair, a white face and a red nose, fled once officers arrived.

About four hours later on a street two miles from the original call, the police received another report of a person in a clown costume. Efforts to find the person in both instances were unsuccessful, but the police said their investigation remains active.

“The Winston-Salem Police Department is aware that similar incidents have occurred recently in South Carolina and is taking this matter seriously,” the department said in a statement, adding that patrols would be increased in the area.

The panic has not abated. In nearby Greensboro, N.C., the local paper carried a report of a man with a machete who chased a clown into the woods on Tuesday. The police could not locate the clown, described as having red curly hair, wearing a mask, a yellow dotted shirt and blue pants, according to The News & Record.

Meanwhile, in South Carolina, the police in Greenville said they had responded to four clown sightings in late August. On Aug. 29, a boy reported that two people dressed as clowns were standing near an apartment complex. The next day, a woman called to say she saw two others close to a playground at the complex, the police said.

On Aug. 31, a boy spotted a person dressed in black, wearing a clown mask and walking toward the backyard of a home. On the same day, a 45-year-old woman said that a middle-age man, wearing clownlike face makeup and red hair, “was standing outside the laundromat, and stared at her as she exited,” the report said.

The police were unable to locate the people in the costumes. They said there had been no indication that anyone had attempted to contact or lure children into the woods in those cases.

The sightings prompted the city police chief, Ken Miller, to issue a warning, the The Greenville News reported.

At a news conference, the chief said: “It’s illegal. It’s dangerous. It’s inappropriate, and it’s creating community concern so it needs to stop,” according to The News.

The reports in the city came more than a week after two sightings in Greenville County that the sheriff’s office is investigating.

Given that no actual clowns have been located, could this all be public hysteria? It is entirely possible. David Myers, a professor of psychology at Hope College in Holland, Mich., said fears can spread as people’s thoughts and feelings feed one another.

“Sometimes this can create a ‘mass hysteria’ as perceived problems, such as presumed rashes, spread throughout a population,” he said.

It is a fad to describe clowns as scary, Mr. Becvar said, which he and his fellow clowns find vexing.

He said professional clowns work hard to protect their image as being “family friendly.” They are trained to interact in a positive way with children without frightening them, he said.

“I am not sure if you have ever been to the mall after Thanksgiving and watched the kids’ reaction to being placed on Santa’s lap,” he wrote. “There will be some kids who cry and scream. Should we all assume that Santa is scary too?”

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/08/us/creepy-clowns.html?_r=0

TruthSeekah
19th September 2016, 22:09
SO they caught a few kids being funny here with it and they are charging them with terrorist threats! Thats crazy. I dont know that they even made actual threats. Just really said on social media. "We're Coming".

MorningSong
2nd October 2016, 18:32
New craziness using clowns meme:

October 02, 2016
Clown accounts threaten Philly schools on social media
Police, Homeland Security investigating 'scary' Instagram posts

Several apparent threats against a number of Philadelphia schools were made on Instagram Saturday, all coming from accounts that seem to associate with the recent wave of people dressing and posing on social media as clowns in an apparent attempt to frighten and harass.

The threats list specific schools, and one post specifically threatens to "blow up" the Philadelphia School District headquarters at 440 N. Broad St.

The school district and the Philadelphia Police Department issued a joint statement on Sunday afternoon in response to the "scary" threats.

“The School District of Philadelphia's Office of School Safety alerted both the Philadelphia Police Department and the Office of Homeland Security Saturday upon learning of these disturbing social media posts," the statement said. "The safety of our children and the communities surrounding our schools is a top priority for us and we are taking this matter seriously.”

Police are actively investigating the threats and trying to find out who is responsible for them, while the district's Office of School Safety is working with police to ensure students' safety when schools reopen Wednesday after a holiday break.

The accounts all use the word "clown" in their names and feature pictures of clowns in their bios. Several listed city schools along with dates on Saturday night.

ne post from @clownsofphilly reads "SCHOOLS DOWNTOWN" and lists Roman Catholic High School, J.W. Hallahan Catholic Girls High School, String Theory Schools and "FRIENDSHIP," an apparent reference to Friends Select School. The caption reads, "We going to these schools on Thursday."

Another post from @phillyclown215 listed Mastery Charter School's Shoemaker Campus, Imhotep Institute Charter High School, Olney High School, Delaware Valley Charter School, Philadelphia Electrical & Tech Charter High School, Martin Luther King High School, Frankford High School, and "Harden," an apparent reference to Warren G. Harding Middle School. "HERES THE SCHOOLS WE COMING FOR," the post reads.

The account @philly_clowns215 listed the Francis Hopkinson School, Nueva Esperanza Academy Charter School, Edison/Fareira High School, Mariana Bracetti Academy Charter School, Gilbert Spruance Elementary School and Northeast High School. The post said those were the schools "we'll be at" on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, adding that there were 12 people involved. "This ain't no joke," the caption reads.

The account @philly_clowns_ posted a pictured of the district headquarters with the caption "Don't let this open on Wednesday me and my friends are going to blow it up."

Philadelphia School District schools and offices are slated to reopen Wednesday after being closed Monday and Tuesday for Rosh Hashanah. Archdiocesan schools are scheduled to be open as usual this week.

The archdiocese did not immediately respond Sunday to a request for comment about the online threats.

Another private account, @killer.clowns.215, had a description that read: "Philly. We Kill Kids." It is unclear when the account was created.

One post from @clownsofphilly didn't target schools but did advertise a "CLOWN GANG Vs. PHILLY SHOOT OUT" at 60th and Market streets from eight o'clock until "all y'all dead."

"THIS IS THE NEXT PURGE B***H," the post reads. "WE KIDNAPPING B***HES AND SHOOTING N***AS." The date or time of the threatened "shootout" is not specified, however, it was posted Saturday like the others.

“While there have been similar social media posts regarding schools in other states and in Pennsylvania the PPD and the SDP remain in contact with Homeland Security and will continue to investigate local threats on social media," the joint statement from Philadelphia police and the school district said.

Police are asking anyone with information about the posts to contact them at 215-686-TIPS (8477).

Reports of people dressing in clown costumes and walking around communities acting suspiciously and in some cases making apparent attempts to scare people have been popping up across the country over the past few months.

That includes Pennsylvania. In September, Schuylkill County residents told police they saw two men dressed as clowns yelling at children before speeding away in their car. Similar sighting have recently been reported in Lancaster County.

A threat made on social media that mirrors the Philadelphia threats targeted schools in the Lehigh Valley, however, that threat was determined to be not viable Friday.

On Friday, an Ohio school was closed after a woman said she was chased by a man in a clown costume who was making threats against students.

http://www.phillyvoice.com/clown-accounts-threaten-philly-schools-social-media-dont-publish/

Shannon
4th October 2016, 03:19
Well that's copycats for Ya... Now nyc the burbs and jersey.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/08/us/creepy-clowns.html

http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/clown-sightings-list-which-states-cities-have-creepy-threatening-clowns-ohio-carolina-wisconsin-florida-arrests-who-where/amp/

This second link gives you the latest sightings.

Shannon
4th October 2016, 03:23
SO they caught a few kids being funny here with it and they are charging them with terrorist threats! Thats crazy. I dont know that they even made actual threats. Just really said on social media. "We're Coming".

Seems because now if you offend or scare someone you are a terrorist and then off with your head!

Can't play around anymore kids, they're looking to get you (not you personally) a record. Prisoners =money

Lancet
4th October 2016, 11:51
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL93rL6uMos

The clowns are meant to trigger the subconcious programming.

petra
4th October 2016, 22:51
What the heck?! No..

I've heard clown phobia is pretty common phobia.. I guess that makes sense too, and also found this article (http://www.nbcnews.com/health/body-odd/no-laughing-matter-fear-clowns-serious-issue-f725830) from NBC titled "No laughing matter: fear of clowns is serious issue". Here are a couple of interesting quotes from there;

Among the 83 people who commented on the Facebook post about the story, 20 used the word “creepy” and many others admitted to being spooked by clowns, posting confessions such as "clowns freak the hell out of me" and "I hate clowns, ever since I watched 'It' [the movie based on the Stephen King novel]."

“They just look evil to me!” says Sue Molitor, of Valley Park, Missouri, one of people who commented negatively about clowns.

Researchers asked more than 250 children (ages four to 16) what they thought of the idea of using clown imagery to decorate a hospital children's ward. According to Dr. Penny Curtis, who helped conduct the study, "We found that clowns [were] universally disliked by children. Some found them quite frightening and unknowable."

More fear mongering hmm?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The clowns are meant to trigger the subconcious programming.

Yeah like irrational fear of clowns :/

RunningDeer
6th October 2016, 19:11
Melissa Melton-Dykes, of Truthstream Media (http://truthstreammedia.com), asks, “Are the creepy clowns another experiment?”

What's Really Behind All the Creepy Clown Sightings?
WU1Y8VEhZ_M

Published on Oct 6, 2016

I made this video after I received a call from our local school district warning us we should call the police if we see a clown in our area. No, I'm not kidding.

What in the hell is going on with all the creepy clowns? Because hoax doesn't explain this. It's being hyped too much. I'm obviously speculating in this video, but none of the other explanations I've heard make as much sense to me...

And they want us to believe this is reality?

Truthstream Can Be Found Here:
FB: http://Facebook.com/TruthstreamMed

mojo
6th October 2016, 20:01
ZG15oP7q4fI

Lochinvar
17th October 2016, 09:12
Advice!!

If you get attacked by a group of killer clowns....go for the juggler.

Flash
17th October 2016, 12:50
Advice!!

two teenagers disguised in creepy clowns have been caught and arrested in Montreal. They were released and told to stop it (juvenile cannot go to adult or juvenile court for something like this here, since no harm happened)

Cartomancer
17th October 2016, 14:12
I think the "evil clown" phenomena is due to fans of the band Insane Clown Posse known as Juggalo's. They don evil clown makeup to go to concerts and sometimes in everyday life so there may be a connection here.

bluestflame
17th October 2016, 14:15
movie " suicide squad "

Lochinvar
17th October 2016, 14:32
Advice!!

two teenagers disguised in creepy clowns have been caught and arrested in Montreal. They were released and told to stop it (juvenile cannot go to adult or juvenile court for something like this here, since no harm happened)

Juggler.....jugular.....jugular vein.....boom boom tish.....here all week...?