PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood is sprinkling ancient occultism throughout their movies

TruthSeekah
23rd September 2016, 03:17
Many people who have a trained eye are noticing the occult themes that are now within almost all of our major motion pictures. What movies stood out for you.

http://mythicist.me/hollywood-sprinkling-ancient-occultism-throughout-movies/

Cardillac
23rd September 2016, 15:32
Hollywood IS the occult; why is Hollywood called Hollywood?: because the Druids used wands made of holly wood to conduct their hypnotic/magical ceremonies;

I have a co-worker who is a hobby magician (belongs to the German chapter of the international org. "The Magic Circle" and, until health problems came into play, used to present his own shows; I saw one once- he was fabulous)- I've questioned him about much but he mostly remains tight-lipped (magicians are required to) about most things but what he told me was: it depends upon what angle you're viewing a trick; the audience sees it from the front but if you were to see it from the side or back you could see how it's done-

I asked him if he knew how David Copperfield does it and he said "yes"- we can be sure then that Copperfield is not the only one who posesses this technique- he's just commercialized it the most (thanks to the financers behind him)- obviously Copperfield's knowledge is known to many and not just in recent times-

I read yrs. ago that the Haitian General Toussaint (sp.?) managed in the late 18th century to oust both British/French troups from Haiti because he had his 'voodoo' sorcerers (magicians) conjure up images of ghouls/demons that scared the "s**t out of all troups and they RAN-

I used to think this was very far-fetched but I don't anymore-

"any sufficiently develped technology is indistinguishable from magic"- Arthur C. Clark

magic is a technology:

and on the humorous side of things:

I have a friend who is a born Haitian, as a toddler with his parents emigrated to NYC but ended up in Germany- long story-

he said: "Creole is the best language to cuss in because of all the voodoo connections" :-)

please be well all-

Larry

Matthew
23rd September 2016, 18:15
Hollywood IS the occult; ...

Felt moved to add I remember Michael Tsarion saying something like [from memory] druid ways have been taken from us and then used against us through Hollywood.

TruthSeekah
23rd September 2016, 19:30
Hollywood IS the occult; ...

Felt moved to add I remember Michael Tsarion saying something like [from memory] druid ways have been taken from us and then used against us through Hollywood.

HUGE Tsarion Fan!

Cardillac
23rd September 2016, 21:07
@ThruthSeekah/YoYoYo

I am also a great Tsarion fan- but he's not the only one out there trying to bring us the truth about so many things-

Larry

Cardillac
23rd September 2016, 21:27
just as an aside: one must simply read David McGowan's "Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon" about the history of the hippie generation in the Laurel Canyon crowd (where most hippies were located) and what was behind it and the bizarre, unexplainable deaths of so many young artists known as the Club 26 because most, but not all, died at this age- riveting book- I couldn't put it down-

Larry

ElfeMya
24th September 2016, 05:52
Apparently it is not only movies but also cartoons by Disney :
AJgkaU08VvY

The article is here (http://www.collective-evolution.com/2016/08/29/donald-duck-cartoon-from-1959-teaches-sacred-geometry/).
Hugs