PDA

View Full Version : Bill Ryan interview 14 Dec - archive now online for download

Fredkc
15th December 2010, 00:07
The Spectrum Radio BBS radio interview is live now

Here is the link to listen:
http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/index.php?option=com_content&id=85

shadowstalker
15th December 2010, 00:11
listening now, how long is the interview going to be?
It has a pause button, can we really pause and not miss anything?:ranger:

Fredkc
15th December 2010, 00:23
scheduled for 2 hours

shadowstalker
15th December 2010, 00:25
scheduled for 2 hours

I hope i have the time, but i also know that I can hear it later.....LOL
I like things better when live....:cool:

Fredkc
15th December 2010, 00:41
http://fredsitelive.com/images/post/bump2.jpg

Celine
15th December 2010, 00:45
Great to hear Bill and Aztar chatting... What is the other co-hosts name?

Arpheus
15th December 2010, 01:32
Listening to it right now,been ages since i heard bill talk these days hehe.

Celine
15th December 2010, 01:37
He sounds great!

Great to hear Kerry with Bill too

shadowstalker
15th December 2010, 01:58
that was an awesome interview. thanks :cool:

Arpheus
15th December 2010, 02:01
Great interview and was awesome to hear to both bill and kerry,too bad i missed the biggest chunk of it,are they going to save the whole thing so we can listen to it again??

jeannacav
15th December 2010, 02:02
Excellent interview!
Thanks for all of it.

jeanna

Celine
15th December 2010, 02:04
Yes , and there is a link for a transcript i belive in the main thread

bluestflame
15th December 2010, 02:09
good show , thanks Bill and Kerry

Ross
15th December 2010, 02:12
Thank you to the team, who all helped put this together...smooth and without a hitch.

And...Thank you to all members who put forward excellent questions.

Ross

bluestflame
15th December 2010, 02:13
yeah my mistake , thanks to all involved that made the event possible ~☼~

fifi
15th December 2010, 02:14
Thank you very much, Bill, for answering my question. To summarize, there are 4 things we need to keep an eye on that may roll out in the near future.

1- To criminalize the alternative media.
2- An ET-false flag event is definitely a possibility, and the PTB has already built an army of space ships.
3- There may be some solar activities that the PTB is preparing themselves for.
4- Depopulation through the control and distribution of food, like culling the herd, and let the strongest, and smartest survive.

Please correct if I misunderstand or misstate something.

Dale
15th December 2010, 02:17
Great work, everyone!

Celine
15th December 2010, 02:23
It was a "Project Avalon Member", project...

lots of fun..

str8thinker
15th December 2010, 02:28
Sorry I missed it. Is the show available to be downloaded and listened to?

Richard
15th December 2010, 02:47
Sorry I missed it. Is the show available to be downloaded and listened to?

It's not up yet but will be here http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=78&Itemid=211

Scott
15th December 2010, 02:53
It will be available tomorrow evening :)

I would like to thank All the Moderators who helped out behind the scenes and All of the PA members for great Questions :)

Bill Ryan
15th December 2010, 05:37
Thank you very much, Bill, for answering my question. To summarize, there are 4 things we need to keep an eye on that may roll out in the near future.

1- To criminalize the alternative media.
2- An ET-false flag event is definitely a possibility, and the PTB has already built an army of space ships.
3- There may be some solar activities that the PTB is preparing themselves for.
4- Depopulation through the control and distribution of food, like culling the herd, and let the strongest, and smartest survive.

Please correct if I misunderstand or misstate something.

Hi, Fifi: excellent summary. That's exactly what was explained to me.

All of this is against a backdrop that, if true, encompasses the entire history of the human race.

I'm speaking cautiously about this because I still need more information, and more understanding, before I can say more.

Harley
15th December 2010, 06:50
Bill,

The False-Flag concept is one that many people really do not fully understand and that was the reason I asked you to please explain it to the audience. But you already knew what my motives were, didn't you?! LOL!

OUTSTANDING JOB!

Thank You!

TraineeHuman
15th December 2010, 07:26
Regarding the planned false flag alien invasion:

This would presumably follow a (very roughly) similar pattern to the 911 false flag, but with considerably greater “precautions” “against” terror, because it will be at home instead of in an overseas country.

Some major piece of destruction is declared to be the result of an alien attack. Then we have marshall law, or at least members of the military checking your ID every time before you can enter your local newsagent or supermarket or wherever, and maybe you won’t be permitted to work unless it’s from home.

I don’t believe the public will buy it for very long. Maybe for a few months at most. Why? Because these days the public seem to consider that all major political parties are hard core liars on all the biggest issues. Not just on smaller issues, as the public always considered them to be in the past. The ordinary citizen’s views of politicians have changed enormously just in recent years. Consider, for instance, the recent hung parliaments in the UK and Australia. Significantly many of the public clearly voted against both the major parties in both countries. I doubt that that shift in the public’s perception has happened mainly because of alternative news, either. It seems more mainstream. Even Joe Public knows that Iraq’s “weapons of mass destruction” were clearly proved to have been a deliberate, bald-faced lie after several years, for instance. By contrast, the Gulf of Tonkin incident, the whole pretext for the Vietnam war, was only proved to be a total lie and fiction some years after that war had started. And the papers conveniently managed to keep that proof from ever reaching the general public back then. I have some relatives overseas in a former soviet country. They’re certainly not interested in alternative media, but I’ve learnt from them that many ordinary citizens throughout many former soviet countries know extensive details about the H1N1 fraud, and are absolutely outraged about it. Nothing like the gossip grapevine, plus some internet. They tell me that the general public in many such countries are also today disrespectful towards their elected leaders in a way not seen since the times of Communist rule.

Bill Ryan
15th December 2010, 11:34
---------

Hi, Folks:

Here's a recording of the show I made myself. The quality is pretty good.

I can take this down (if Scott would like me to!) when he uploads his in 12 hours or so.

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Ryan_BBS_radio_14_Dec_2010.mp3

We covered a lot of ground, the questions were excellent, and I very much appreciated what I was given the opportunity to present and discuss. I've not listened to it through again, but I believe the material covered there is detailed and important. Kerry Cassidy came on the program for the final half hour, which was fun.

Enjoy!

The event on Sunday (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?9267-Camelot-teleconference-Sun-19-Dec-Kerry-Bill-David-Wilcock-Richard-Hoagland) with Kerry, David Wilcock, Richard Hoagland and myself may be quite interesting if we all have as much to say as I did yesterday (which is more than highly probable). :)

Scott
15th December 2010, 15:27
its all Good , I will have ours up in a Few hrs :)

The YouTube version takes about a week though, I still haven't got last weeks show with Lloyd Pye uploaded.

Edit: nix that just finished Lloyd's youtube version :)