PDA

View Full Version : Lunar Eclipse over the Mayan Temples...

Rocky_Shorz
15th December 2010, 20:13
Dec 21 2010 is a very special event, not only the Winter Solstice Full Moon, but also a Red Moon Lunar Eclipse over the Mayan Temples...

so many experts talk of the importance of a Lunar Eclipse...

The message is that the lunar eclipse marks a time for stepping forward and becoming a leader and wayshower for those around you. - Kuthumi takes you inside your sacred heart, igniting your Pink diamond with the First Ray of Creation and attuning you to the energies of unconditional love - Goddess Jezebel takes you to a place of self-knowledge where three beings of light remind you of your star family, and encode your DNA with an awakening to your star gifts that will come forth at the appropriate stage of your journey...

Golden Sun Healing (http://www.goldsunhealing.com/html/guided_meditations.html)

I'm just curious what all of you think might be related to this event coming up...

and they have all been telling you it is coming in 2012... ;)

lisa
16th December 2010, 01:14
I have no idea, but it doesn't stop me from baseless speculation.

My guess is the Mayans will bring the memories and experiences of the past 13,000 years back to our consciousness so that more people will start to remember who we are.

Carmody
16th December 2010, 02:02
yes, an eclipse on the solstice will be QUITE powerful.

Think of an eclipse being about as powerful as a full moon, but 10x. Now an eclipse on such an important moment?

The birth of Christ is actually supplanting the pagan holiday that underlies it... which is that of father time, the solstice. Saturn, the great limiter, the Dark Sun. Death and rebirth. So the actual feast of Saturn* is not the fabricated/shifted Christ birthday (dec 25th thingie), but the Winter solstice. If you take the original roman manipulations out of it, that is.

The point is that the celebration of the birthday of Christ, December 25th... has absolutely nothing to do with Christ.

If you look into the whole thing about not masturbating as this literally throws away life force (I won't say it tosses it off) and that one must practice not ejaculating, as this causes loss of energies that can be built up instead..then it makes more sense. This...concerning the idea of throwing away energies that come to nothing as they are directed to the wrong place and space. Which is the idea behind supplanting the real and correct celebrations with ones that mean something else altogether and are stealing the energies.

*In pagan Rome, the celebration of the Winter Solstice began on December 17 with the feast of Saturn -- also called the Saturnalia. Through December 23rd, the Roman world engaged in merrymaking and the exchanging of gifts in honor of father sun and mother earth.

Today winter solstice is around December 21, but because of calendar changes, it was originally December 25th. Saturnalia celebrated the sun overcoming the power of winter, with hope of spring when life would be renewed. In Roman times, Bacchus, the god of wine, became the lord of these festivals.

I was born on that feast day, no not Saturn's day, but the Bacchus Feast day. I'm supposed to drink wine, I guess.

http://www.carnaval.com/saturnalia/

LeeEllisMusic
17th December 2010, 14:11
I got this in my e-mail yesterday regarding the Jyotish ( Vedic) Astrolgy take on the eclipse on the 21st this year.
FAR more interesting alignment THIS year than 2012~
Interesting!

SATTYUG MIGHT BEGIN ON DECEMBER 21, 2010, NOT 2012
From Jyotishi Sam Geppi

Here’s why:

Signs divide the sky into 12 parts.
Nakshatras divide the sky into 27 parts for more accurate predictions.

[ Maharishi said the Mayan calendar end-date is “a little bit off”. Also, the Vedic literature predicts the Samavartaka Fire on a different date from the Mayan calendar end-date. There are some apparent miscalculations in the West regarding the Mayan calendar because it was adjusted backwards from the Gregorian calendar. ---Gerard ]

Mula and Ardra are the two worst Nakshatras. [ 9/11, Katrina, and the Asian Tsunami occurred on the day the Moon touched Ardra. ] The Moon and Sun will be in these Nakshatras at the same time on December 21, 2010 and will cause an eclipse.

On December 21, 2010, we are going to have an eclipse on the Winter Solstice in the two most cataclysmic Nakshatras while aligned with the galactic center. This is more eventful astronomically and astrologically than anything that is happening on December 21, 2012.

The Moon is going to be in Mrigashira Nakshatra and then move into Ardra Nakshatra at about 5 degrees Gemini and Sagittarius. The Sun, Mercury, Sun, Rahu and Pluto will be in Mula Nakshatra in Sagittarius. This creates the eclipse. This Sun-Moon axis is adjacent to the galactic plane. The Earth, Sun, and Moon are all aligned with the galactic center on December 21, 2010.

A galactic alignment is the same reason the Mayan calendar is approaching its ending now. December 21 is the Solstice date, the first day of Winter. It’s when the Sun appears to change direction in the sky. The Sun appears to be changing direction in the sky on that day. It appears to be darker and darker with less and less light in the northern hemisphere. The Winter Solstice is when the Sun changes direction in the sky. This December this will occur just hours after the eclipse. The reason this eclipse is so powerful is because we have so many of these things happening at the same time, especially the two Nakshatras that uproot and create cataclysm.

The reason this was so important to the Mayans is that this happens only once every 25,600 years (five periods of 5,125-year cycles), where we have the Sun changing direction on the Solstice at the same time it is going through the galactic plane. This is why the Mayan calendar ends at this time. The center of the galaxy was always very significant to all ancient cultures as the source of life, as spiritual power. It was called Hunabku by the Mayans and it is called Vishnu Nabhi (navel) by the ancient Vedic Seers. The Vedic myth states that Brahma came from the navel of Lord Vishnu, which which actually represents the galactic plane phenomenon. So not only is December 21, 2010 the day the Sun changes direction in the sky, but we are having an eclipse on that day, which is amazing because the Sun, Moon, and Earth are all lining up at the same point, which is what an eclipse is. The reason it’s so powerful is that the Sun is Paramatman, or the Self, and the Moon, the Jivanatman, the mind, the manas, the emotional, individual part of consciousness, Pure Consciousness, comes through the Moon. The physical body comes from the physical elements of the earth. So the body, mind, and soul line up in the same trajectory. That only happens a few hours per year.

The Winter Solstice doesn’t happen on “that day”, it happens in an instant. It’s like flipping a switch. This moment of the switching of the Sun on the Winter Solstice and this moment of the the eclipse are happening at almost exactly at the same time. This event is much more significant than December 21, 2012. The Mayan calendar end date is calculated according to the reverse engineering of the Gregorian calendar. December 21, 2010 is much more significant than December 21, 2012 because there is no eclipse on December 21, 2012.

When the Moon went from Mrigashira to Ardra, we had the 9/11 attack, hurricane Katrina, and the Tsunami in Asia The terrorists got into airplanes and flew them into buildings when the Moon was in Mrigashira in Gemini (not Taurus), and then the buildings collapsed and everyone died when the Moon went into Ardra a few minutes later.

Hurricane Katrina, there was a big storm in the Gulf of Mexico when the Moon was in Mrigashira. But then the Moon went into Ardra and the dikes flooded and everyone died.

With the Tsunami, there was an earthquake in the ocean when the Moon was in Mrigashira, then when the Moon went into Ardra a Tsunami ensued and it started killing so many people. Ardra literally means “flood”.
Ardra means “teardrop”, not just water that floods the land, or debris that hits the earth from falling buildings, but a flood of emotion, love, passion, and Truth.

By the time the Solstice has shifted, the Moon will have gone into Ardra on that day, the Sun will have changed direction, the Sun will be shifted. This nakshatra is ruled by Rudra who was the early incarnation of Lord Shiva, and Rudra was the form of Shiva that destroyed and killed and restored righteousness. It’s also the early form of Shiva who cried and cried and cried when his wife immolated herself on the dakshas because righteousness wasn’t upheld. So then Rudra sought revenge. So it’s also this “flood” of emotion. People who have a lot of planets in Ardra actually tend to cry a lot. It brings a lot of tears, but it’s good because it is very passionate and very much about righteousness and restoring truth. There is so much going on at this coming date. It is a huge eclipse. This is a very transformative time right now.

The Mayan calendar says 2012 because they counted backwards and said “this is when it’s supposed to begin.

In an eclipse you have the alignment of body, mind,and soul -- Earth, Moon, and Sun. So this alignment has a big potential for spiritual transformation, but also for chaos. We now have all these planets in Mula, which is “to uproot”, to uproot difficulty or darkness. It is ruled by Nirriti which literally means “calamity” and it is the one deity they were very afraid of. They said, “I don’t want this one around. We ask Thee, Indra, to protect us from Nirriti.” Mula is really the galactic core, that source of power, and the root source of our power. Mula is the root, or a bunch of roots tied together. And there are these root issues right now in law, Sagittarius, where herbs will be outlawed in Europe and we are debating that law in our own country, and with many other issues with farming and genetically modified food.

The last time the Sun went through the galactic plane as it was changing direction was 25,600 years ago. This is a very unique phenomenon we are living through right now. The Mayans say the five cycles (25,600 years) culminates on December 21, 2012. But nothing on December 21, 2012 is going to be as significant as this. On December 21, 2010 we are having an eclipse! So not only is the Sun going through the galactic plane as it changes directions, but within hours of that, we are having an eclipse with both luminaries and Earth on the galactic plane as the Sun is within hours of changing direction. Nothing like that is happening on December 21, 2012. For the last thirty years the Sun has been in this transitional period when it changes direction and is passing through the galactic plane.

5,125-year cycles

Five of these cycles equals 25,600 years when the Mayan calendar predicts the big change.

Rocky_Shorz
17th December 2010, 18:54
Thank you Lee, that is exactly what I was looking for...

Rocky_Shorz
17th December 2010, 21:43
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6d/Visibility_Lunar_Eclipse_2010-12-21.png

See for yourself on Dec. 21st, the first day of northern winter, when the full Moon passes almost dead-center through Earth's shadow. For 72 minutes of eerie totality, an amber light will play across the snows of North America, throwing landscapes into an unusual state of ruddy shadow.

The eclipse begins on Tuesday morning, Dec. 21st, at 1:33 am EST (Monday, Dec. 20th, at 10:33 pm PST). At that time, Earth's shadow will appear as a dark-red bite at the edge of the lunar disk. It takes about an hour for the "bite" to expand and swallow the entire Moon. Totality commences at 02:41 am EST (11:41 pm PST) and lasts for 72 minutes.

If you're planning to dash out for only one quick look -* it is December, after all -* choose this moment: 03:17 am EST (17 minutes past midnight PST). That's when the Moon will be in deepest shadow, displaying the most fantastic shades of coppery red...

Story link (http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2010/17dec_solsticeeclipse/)

jcocks
18th December 2010, 05:14
Wow, I had no idea! I always thought that THIS year was the big year, that we should watch dec 21st 2010 as the big event, not 2012.... I felt it in my heart! Now, to read this! I feel vindicated!

It's the birth of christ-in-man. The second coming of Christ was never a specific being, they were talking about mankind realising and living out the christ spirit within them.
21st december 2010 may very well be when it begins. I'm excited!!!

:grin:

jcocks
18th December 2010, 05:20
When I said "begins", I should have been more specific. I meant "begins in earnest" - Of course it has already begun, but it's going to become a whole lot more obvious ;)

Richard
18th December 2010, 14:23
Cool thread, thanks for posting it, the title however is a bit misleading as the full eclipse will be visible over all of North America not just the Mayan areas in Mexico, as well as Eastern Russia and the northern part South America. It should be spectacular in those areas and especially in the north where the crimson glow of the moon will reflect off the snow and create an eery red glow everywhere.

http://www.mreclipse.com/LEdata/TLE2010Dec21/image/TLE2010Dec21-ESTw.GIF

Here's the view from the moon,
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f6/Lunar_eclipse_from_moon-10dec21.png/800px-Lunar_eclipse_from_moon-10dec21.png
The orientation of the earth as viewed from the center of the moon during three points of the lunar eclipse, U1, greatest eclipse, and U4. (The sun's disk is half visible on the first and last views)

Pretty late(early) to be awake and outside but if you can make it it's worth staying up for. I have been blessed to of seen this type of eclipse 3 times before in my life and it is indeed something to behold.
:)

westhill
18th December 2010, 15:56
Morning Lee...
I have one personal element to add to this mix. On 1989 I gave birth to my first-born son, Eden. This Dec. 21, 2010 he will be 21. I had no knowledge of the mayan calendar. It was so far in the future it wasn't news and there was no internet. Sergio his father gave him the middle name of Mayan Prophet. I said fine, as he wanted his first name to be Thunder Mountain. No way was I going to have Eden carry around a crazy first name(s), middle he could choose to use or drop. So far he hasn't prophesied anything, I guess he's got a few days to get going! Maybe it's just all about numbers...

Rocky_Shorz
18th December 2010, 19:31
see where the sun image is off to the west...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6d/Visibility_Lunar_Eclipse_2010-12-21.png

now look across to Mexico and where the Mayan Temples are located...

I was told in a dream what Lee had posted, I wasn't sure how to explain it,

but this is a very special event...

all Mayan calenders were synched by Lunar events...

Richard
18th December 2010, 19:47
see where the sun image is off to the west...

now look across to Mexico and where the Mayan Temples are located...

I was told in a dream what Lee had posted, I wasn't sure how to explain it,

but this is a very special event...

all Mayan calenders were synched by Lunar events...

I agree with the last two statements but Rocky, the sun is on the opposite side of the planet, the eclipse occurs between 1:30 am and 5 AM EST. The image shows the suns position superimposed.

KosmicKat
18th December 2010, 20:42
Dec 21 2010 is a very special event, ...but also a Red Moon Lunar Eclipse...
I don't want to attach too much significance to this until I have done more reading, but the first thing that sprang to mind was the Biblical expression that "...in that day the moon shall be as blood..."

Rocky_Shorz
18th December 2010, 21:19
well I'm relating all of this to Mayan because of everyone thinking a miraculous event is coming in 2012...

In the Mayan culture, Ixchel is the Goddess of the Moon. Known as the wife of the Sun, she is also considered a fertility goddess with great healing powers. For centuries, Mayan women came to Isla Mujeres on yearly pilgrimages to seek her help...

http://www.isla-mujeres.net/landfun.htm

On this night, she is dressed in red...

we have north and south Korea on the verge of war leading to this moment...

will peace frequencies start radiating from some of these ancient structures in time to stop the war?

http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/static.panoramio.com/photos/original/12261318.jpg

lisa
18th December 2010, 22:22
I was born on February 1st and I will be turning a multiple of 12 coming birthday.
... and Holy Batman... Just kidding, just trying to fit in here. :p

Rocky_Shorz
18th December 2010, 22:31
hi Lisa, looks like you fit just fine... lol

I'm just having some fun, with all the whistleblowers and inside experts related to these topics, it was just really strange that they all let this one slip by...

It will be strange if in 3 days we all wake up with a big ol 3rd eye in the middle of our forehead...

Carmody
19th December 2010, 02:34
Nnnoooo.. that was a Dick Van Dyke Show episode.... and the eye was in the back of their heads.

Malcolm Linus
19th December 2010, 09:13
The North Korean military threatened Friday that it would launch self-defense attacks after South Korean military authorities announced South Korean Marines on Yeonpyeong Island would restart live-fire drills on a day with clear weather between Dec. 18 and 21.

In a message sent in the name of the head of the North Korean delegation to inter-Korean military talks, North Korea warned that if South Korea pushes ahead with its drills on Yeonpyeong Island despite its advanced warning, North Korea would carry out unpredictable second and third self-defensive strikes to protect its territorial waters. The message warned that the attacks would be more serious in terms of strength and scope than the artillery attack launched on Nov. 23, when North Korea shelled Yeonpyeong Island.

Source: N.Korea echoes threat of ‘self-defense attacks’ (http://english.hani.co.kr/arti/english_edition/e_northkorea/454553.html) - The Hankyoreh (http://english.hani.co.kr/).

(Thanks to irishspirit (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?201-irishspirit) for finding the article, posted here: Re: North Korea shells South Korea (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?8364-North-Korea-shells-South-Korea&p=82442&viewfull=1#post82442).)

Rocky_Shorz
19th December 2010, 19:21
for those who have read the 10 insights, know how doors continue opening in front of you on your journey...

Last night Channel surfing I landed on The Kensington Rune-Stone and the Holy Grail... A story of the Templars escape with the treasures and traveling with the Swedes/Norwegions around the world to MN...

The most important day to the Templars was the Winter Solstice...

Can someone track down Deagle to see what he knows of this event?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ivXo43BR8Y

Gone002
19th December 2010, 20:22
Did the Templars not go to scotland, and help set up the masonic stuff

Rocky_Shorz
19th December 2010, 21:26
Scotland was one of the areas the Templars had moved to for years, the Masons appeared 400 years after the last of the Templars...

King Tut was Celtic...

It was one of the only areas in the world that didn't have a witch hunt, one of the reason the most gifted people have celtic blood...

Rocky_Shorz
20th December 2010, 16:49
I got this in my e-mail yesterday regarding the Jyotish ( Vedic) Astrolgy take on the eclipse on the 21st this year.
FAR more interesting alignment THIS year than 2012~
Interesting!

SATTYUG MIGHT BEGIN ON DECEMBER 21, 2010, NOT 2012
From Jyotishi Sam Geppi

Here’s why:

Signs divide the sky into 12 parts.
Nakshatras divide the sky into 27 parts for more accurate predictions.

[ Maharishi said the Mayan calendar end-date is “a little bit off”. Also, the Vedic literature predicts the Samavartaka Fire on a different date from the Mayan calendar end-date. There are some apparent miscalculations in the West regarding the Mayan calendar because it was adjusted backwards from the Gregorian calendar. ---Gerard ]

Mula and Ardra are the two worst Nakshatras. [ 9/11, Katrina, and the Asian Tsunami occurred on the day the Moon touched Ardra. ] The Moon and Sun will be in these Nakshatras at the same time on December 21, 2010 and will cause an eclipse.

On December 21, 2010, we are going to have an eclipse on the Winter Solstice in the two most cataclysmic Nakshatras while aligned with the galactic center. This is more eventful astronomically and astrologically than anything that is happening on December 21, 2012.

The Moon is going to be in Mrigashira Nakshatra and then move into Ardra Nakshatra at about 5 degrees Gemini and Sagittarius. The Sun, Mercury, Sun, Rahu and Pluto will be in Mula Nakshatra in Sagittarius. This creates the eclipse. This Sun-Moon axis is adjacent to the galactic plane. The Earth, Sun, and Moon are all aligned with the galactic center on December 21, 2010.

A galactic alignment is the same reason the Mayan calendar is approaching its ending now. December 21 is the Solstice date, the first day of Winter. It’s when the Sun appears to change direction in the sky. The Sun appears to be changing direction in the sky on that day. It appears to be darker and darker with less and less light in the northern hemisphere. The Winter Solstice is when the Sun changes direction in the sky. This December this will occur just hours after the eclipse. The reason this eclipse is so powerful is because we have so many of these things happening at the same time, especially the two Nakshatras that uproot and create cataclysm.

The reason this was so important to the Mayans is that this happens only once every 25,600 years (five periods of 5,125-year cycles), where we have the Sun changing direction on the Solstice at the same time it is going through the galactic plane. This is why the Mayan calendar ends at this time. The center of the galaxy was always very significant to all ancient cultures as the source of life, as spiritual power. It was called Hunabku by the Mayans and it is called Vishnu Nabhi (navel) by the ancient Vedic Seers. The Vedic myth states that Brahma came from the navel of Lord Vishnu, which which actually represents the galactic plane phenomenon. So not only is December 21, 2010 the day the Sun changes direction in the sky, but we are having an eclipse on that day, which is amazing because the Sun, Moon, and Earth are all lining up at the same point, which is what an eclipse is. The reason it’s so powerful is that the Sun is Paramatman, or the Self, and the Moon, the Jivanatman, the mind, the manas, the emotional, individual part of consciousness, Pure Consciousness, comes through the Moon. The physical body comes from the physical elements of the earth. So the body, mind, and soul line up in the same trajectory. That only happens a few hours per year.

The Winter Solstice doesn’t happen on “that day”, it happens in an instant. It’s like flipping a switch. This moment of the switching of the Sun on the Winter Solstice and this moment of the the eclipse are happening at almost exactly at the same time. This event is much more significant than December 21, 2012. The Mayan calendar end date is calculated according to the reverse engineering of the Gregorian calendar. December 21, 2010 is much more significant than December 21, 2012 because there is no eclipse on December 21, 2012.

When the Moon went from Mrigashira to Ardra, we had the 9/11 attack, hurricane Katrina, and the Tsunami in Asia The terrorists got into airplanes and flew them into buildings when the Moon was in Mrigashira in Gemini (not Taurus), and then the buildings collapsed and everyone died when the Moon went into Ardra a few minutes later.

Hurricane Katrina, there was a big storm in the Gulf of Mexico when the Moon was in Mrigashira. But then the Moon went into Ardra and the dikes flooded and everyone died.

With the Tsunami, there was an earthquake in the ocean when the Moon was in Mrigashira, then when the Moon went into Ardra a Tsunami ensued and it started killing so many people. Ardra literally means “flood”.
Ardra means “teardrop”, not just water that floods the land, or debris that hits the earth from falling buildings, but a flood of emotion, love, passion, and Truth.

By the time the Solstice has shifted, the Moon will have gone into Ardra on that day, the Sun will have changed direction, the Sun will be shifted. This nakshatra is ruled by Rudra who was the early incarnation of Lord Shiva, and Rudra was the form of Shiva that destroyed and killed and restored righteousness. It’s also the early form of Shiva who cried and cried and cried when his wife immolated herself on the dakshas because righteousness wasn’t upheld. So then Rudra sought revenge. So it’s also this “flood” of emotion. People who have a lot of planets in Ardra actually tend to cry a lot. It brings a lot of tears, but it’s good because it is very passionate and very much about righteousness and restoring truth. There is so much going on at this coming date. It is a huge eclipse. This is a very transformative time right now.

The Mayan calendar says 2012 because they counted backwards and said “this is when it’s supposed to begin.

In an eclipse you have the alignment of body, mind,and soul -- Earth, Moon, and Sun. So this alignment has a big potential for spiritual transformation, but also for chaos. We now have all these planets in Mula, which is “to uproot”, to uproot difficulty or darkness. It is ruled by Nirriti which literally means “calamity” and it is the one deity they were very afraid of. They said, “I don’t want this one around. We ask Thee, Indra, to protect us from Nirriti.” Mula is really the galactic core, that source of power, and the root source of our power. Mula is the root, or a bunch of roots tied together. And there are these root issues right now in law, Sagittarius, where herbs will be outlawed in Europe and we are debating that law in our own country, and with many other issues with farming and genetically modified food.

The last time the Sun went through the galactic plane as it was changing direction was 25,600 years ago. This is a very unique phenomenon we are living through right now. The Mayans say the five cycles (25,600 years) culminates on December 21, 2012. But nothing on December 21, 2012 is going to be as significant as this. On December 21, 2010 we are having an eclipse! So not only is the Sun going through the galactic plane as it changes directions, but within hours of that, we are having an eclipse with both luminaries and Earth on the galactic plane as the Sun is within hours of changing direction. Nothing like that is happening on December 21, 2012. For the last thirty years the Sun has been in this transitional period when it changes direction and is passing through the galactic plane.

5,125-year cycles

Five of these cycles equals 25,600 years when the Mayan calendar predicts the big change.

We are less than 15 hours away now...

changes are already happening...

Hundreds of South Koreans were evacuated into bunkers today as its troops fired hundreds of live artillery shells in an exercise to assert its military strength over the North.

Pyongyang said it would not retaliate, despite the "reckless provocations", and the drills passed without incident...

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard/article-23908418-south-korea-taunts-north-with-artillery-exercise-on-border.do

Rocky_Shorz
21st December 2010, 00:36
5 hours until it begins...

how long has the Volcano been erupting in Antarctica south of New Zealand on Ross Island?

Moemers
21st December 2010, 01:18
Think they're panicking?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/timothy-karr/obama-fcc-caves-on-net-ne_b_799435.html