PDA

View Full Version : Anti-vaxxer Aussie nurses may face prosecution.

Althena
26th October 2016, 16:48
http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/OH1Uc9bsDaCV.jpg

This article is an example of the worldwide tyranny vaccine manufacturers have been able to impose upon the world. “News stories” such as this one ignore the millions upon millions of people who are now vaccine injured, nor does it mention those who have died because of vaccines. As a person who is vaccine injured I find that to be a slap in the face! We are trading minor illnesses that are required to build the immune system for far worse things. If the pro vaxers really want to see less death in the world they would be working to improve nutrition, sanitation, and lower the amount of toxins in the environment–THEY WOULD NOT BE PUSHING VACCINES!

This of course will never happen because the entire vaccine belief system hinges on the idea that all vaccines are good and they must be mandated. This is why we have to work to educate others and make it clear that there is a very dark side to the pro vaccine agenda! (CW)

Nurses and midwives who chose to promote anti-vaccination on social media or in person could face prosecution, the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia has warned, urging members of the public to report those who spread “misleading and deceptive” materials.

“With no exceptions we expect all registered nurses, enrolled nurses and midwives to use the best available evidence in making practice decisions.This includes providing information to the public about public health issues,” Chair of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) Dr. Lynette Cusack said.

The NMBA has called on Australians to report nurses or midwives promoting anti-vaccination – ‘anti-vaxxers’, as they’re known colloquially.

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Screenshot_from_2016-10-26_02-26-24.jpg

http://www.thelibertybeacon.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Screenshot_from_2016-10-26_02-26-24.jpg

conk
26th October 2016, 16:52
Most of the world lives below the level of certain awareness. Ignorance prevails and most defer to authority for all decisions in their life. Sad really, that we give up so much.

In a stunning insult to all interested in health and accountability, the government in the USA has protected vaccine makers against any liability for damages that most certainly will result. Who else gets insulated from their actions like this?!

Patient
26th October 2016, 18:35
We'd are wdetfyrwzeàssssfzedddsdddyettttd

countertheanimator
26th October 2016, 20:58
Hello, Althena.
Despite my inactivity on this forum, I have returned only to come here and share my thoughts.

Fortunately, vaccines do NOT cause autism. My country has had mandatory vaccines ever since it existed, for over 25 years. According to a 5 year old report, the number of people with autism in the city of Bitola (Population: 100,000) is 10. Yes, only ten people on the autism spectrum. 20 years of existence and only 10 people with autism.

If there is something that does cause autism, it's not in the vaccines. Look for the cause somewhere else. You'll do a better thing.

Edit: The population of Macedonia is 2 million. Bitola is the most polluted city in the country.

mpennery
26th October 2016, 21:34
Hello, Althena.
Despite my inactivity on this forum, I have returned only to come here and share my thoughts.

Fortunately, vaccines do NOT cause autism. My country has had mandatory vaccines ever since it existed, for over 25 years. According to a 5 year old report, the number of people with autism in the city of Bitola (Pocpulation: 100,000) is 10. Yes, only ten people on the autism spectrum. 20 years of existence and only 10 people with autism.

If there is something that does cause autism, it's not in the vaccines. Look for the cause somewhere else. You'll do a better thing.

Edit: The population of Macedonia is 2 million. Bitola is the most polluted city in the country.

Actually, and fortunately, we DO know vaccines can and do cause autism. Just ask William Thompson of the CDC, who admitted to helping cover up this FACT. Obviously there are other factors in play or everyone who got vaccines would develop autism. So...I would ask, of your country, what is the schedule, when do they start them, what companies are providing them, what is the oversight and testing, what is the typical diet and health of your citizens?? In other words, why is autism not showing in your population like it is in so many others, as a direct consequence of vaccines?
Matt

bettye198
26th October 2016, 22:16
This is such a strong subject that compels me to speak, not dry eyed. As a retired nurse all I can do is thank God I was not working today with the vaccine conflict. I would lose my job and my earning power to sustain my family by objecting. I know an administrative RN who travels all over country for a hospital org and her hand is forced to take the flu shots or else she would have to wear a mask all day long. ( btw, who ever thought that one up?) Plus eventually her job would be gone. She is immuno suppressed with RA since early youth and she feels grateful to have my husband treat and support her with natural supplements etc, but every time the yearly shot is on board, his work becomes harder. This is an abomination. I can only be happy we are self employed and not answering to the devil. But I grieve for those who do not have that luxury.

countertheanimator
26th October 2016, 22:49
Hello, Althena.

Fortunately, vaccines do NOT cause autism. My country has had mandatory vaccines ever since it existed, for over 25 years. According to a 5 year old report, the number of people with autism in the city of Bitola (Pocpulation: 100,000) is 10. Yes, only ten people on the autism spectrum. 20 years of existence and only 10 people with autism.

Actually, and fortunately, we DO know vaccines can and do cause autism. Just ask William Thompson of the CDC, who admitted to helping cover up this FACT. Obviously there are other factors in play or everyone who got vaccines would develop autism. So...I would ask, of your country, what is the schedule, when do they start them, what companies are providing them, what is the oversight and testing, what is the typical diet and health of your citizens?? In other words, why is autism not showing in your population like it is in so many others, as a direct consequence of vaccines?
Matt

Hello, thanks for responding.

It's late night in here, and I have some stuff to take care of. I'll gather the data and respond as soon as possible.

Thanks, CTA.

East Sun
26th October 2016, 23:09
Please be aware that there is a negative force operating in our world that is not in our best interest.

I am not paranoid, I just happen to know of it's existence. It is everywhere nd in everything at this present time,

but don't worry, just be aware that it exists and give it your middle finger and go on with your life.

Being aware is the most important thing.

Avoid even acknowledging it and it is nothing.

In every situation decide for yourself and go with your heart.

ES

mpennery
27th October 2016, 10:47
This is such a strong subject that compels me to speak, not dry eyed. As a retired nurse all I can do is thank God I was not working today with the vaccine conflict. I would lose my job and my earning power to sustain my family by objecting. I know an administrative RN who travels all over country for a hospital org and her hand is forced to take the flu shots or else she would have to wear a mask all day long. ( btw, who ever thought that one up?) Plus eventually her job would be gone. She is immuno suppressed with RA since early youth and she feels grateful to have my husband treat and support her with natural supplements etc, but every time the yearly shot is on board, his work becomes harder. This is an abomination. I can only be happy we are self employed and not answering to the devil. But I grieve for those who do not have that luxury.

A sad and common story but there is always a way around the devil. My wife is a nurse practitioner who works for one of our state's largest hospitals. She is mandated to take the flu vaccine. I can only tell you the garbage can is well vaccinated during the time flu vaccines are handed out. Lots of nurses are becoming aware and working together in secret and it gives me hope.
Matt

TrumanCash
27th October 2016, 17:11
Quotes from OP:

“With no exceptions we expect all registered nurses, enrolled nurses and midwives to use the best available evidence in making practice decisions.This includes providing information to the public about public health issues,” Chair of the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia (NMBA) Dr. Lynette Cusack said.

"The NMBA has called on Australians to report nurses or midwives promoting anti-vaccination – ‘anti-vaxxers’, as they’re known colloquially."

My question is: Does the NMBA have prosecutorial authority or is this just a scare tactic?

Also: What Australian law prohibits free speech on the subject of vaccines?

Althena
27th October 2016, 17:16
Quotes from OP:

"The NMBA has called on Australians to report nurses or midwives promoting anti-vaccination – ‘anti-vaxxers’, as they’re known colloquially."

My question is: Does the NMBA have prosecutorial authority or is this just a scare tactic?

Also: What Australian law prohibits free speech on the subject of vaccines?

Maybe the Avalonian Aussies can answer those questions. Anyone?

Baby Steps
27th October 2016, 17:19
More to the point - what australian law protects free speech... If it's based on uk, the answer is not much...

conk
27th October 2016, 17:37
Hello, thanks for responding.

It's late night in here, and I have some stuff to take care of. I'll gather the data and respond as soon as possible.

Thanks, CTA.I'm guessing the data you collect has been ghost written by the purveyors of the poisons. The evidence for vaccines causing autism and many other serious ailments if irrefutable and incontrovertible. I really do not understand how anyone can stand with these vile entities.

amor
27th October 2016, 23:11
The VAXINE VAMPIRES want babies DEAD! Just another part of the Full Spectrum Dominance Plan to eradicate humans from the face of the planet. Is it the Hollow Earth Humans who have decided that to save their world we will have to be eradicated? OR, is it other looking and other worldly creatures who now wish planet Earth to be theirs? OR is it Rockefeller, that REPTILE in human form who set up the drug company genocidal system in league with the government? He is reportedly on his sixth heart transplant: I am inclined to prescribe treatment for him of the 32 vaccines which are mandated for babies who are without an immune system and which is not complete until they are 20, which reportedly contain mercury and other deadly poisons; a large dose of chemotherapy followed by radiation and make it against the law to try any natural treatments, all the quicker to send him along to genocidal Valhalla! How many death pies does he have in fingers in?

chanda
28th October 2016, 13:56
Hello, Althena.

Fortunately, vaccines do NOT cause autism. My country has had mandatory vaccines ever since it existed, for over 25 years. According to a 5 year old report, the number of people with autism in the city of Bitola (Population: 100,000) is 10. Yes, only ten people on the autism spectrum. 20 years of existence and only 10 people with autism.

I was shocked, my little boy was perfect before the vaccines, had words and smiling.
After multiple vaccines, he started showing all the worst symptoms of autism and
even lost his speech, till now iam battling in my life and he hasn't spoken till now.
He is 10 year old now. Vaccines ruined our lives.

Fairy Friend
28th October 2016, 15:07
Hello, Althena.

I was shocked, my little boy was perfect before the vaccines, had words and smiling.
After multiple vaccines, he started showing all the worst symptoms of autism and
even lost his speech, till now iam battling in my life and he hasn't spoken till now.

Ditto ...same here with my grandson. Singing and speaking stopped and fine motor control was gone. He was Fine before shots. I worked briefly on a vaccine for tuberculosis and I know they are causing great harm with vaccinations.

Patient
28th October 2016, 16:14
Right there with you Chandra! My first kids were twins and I could quickly see the difference in them after the vaccinations. None of my other kids are vaccinated and they are fine. All kids eat the same, raised the same - anyone that doubts that the vaccines are the cause needs to do the research and share what they find!

conk
28th October 2016, 16:49
God bless those of you that have been affected. Praying that I am not being insensitive, may I ask if you have tried the GAPS diet and massive doses of probiotics?

Breaking the Vicious Cycle: Intestinal Health Through Diet by Gottschall, Elaine Gloria

Gut and Psychology Syndrome: Natural Treatment for Autism, Dyspraxia, A.D.D., Dyslexia, A.D.H.D., Depression, by Natasha Campbell-McBride (my favorite)

Althena
28th October 2016, 16:53
Hello, Althena.

Ditto ...same here with my grandson. Singing and speaking stopped and fine motor control was gone. He was Fine before shots. I worked briefly on a vaccine for tuberculosis and I know they are causing great harm with vaccinations.

How old was your grandson Fairy when the shots were given and which ones were they?

countertheanimator
28th October 2016, 17:43
Sorry for my absence, had to take care of school and I got a little sick.

I'm sorry for all of your children and grandchildren that got autism. I do not deny the presence of autism. Instead, I'm thinking it isn't the vaccines, but their contents.

So, as you wanted more information, I'll give as much as I can.
The vaccination schedule starts early in a child's life. According to this (http://zdravstvo.gov.mk/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/kalendar-na-imunizacija-2013.pdf) source (It's in macedonian, I'll translate), the vaccination starts when the baby is born. Yes, the first 24h. A Hepatitis C vaccination is given on the day of birth. There are two more Hepatitis C vaccinations given in the first 6 months of life.

In the first 12 months, a tuberculosis vaccine.

2, 3, 5 months old - 3 Vaccinations for Haemophilus influenzae type b. Diphtheria, tetanus and Bordetella pertussis vaccinations. (in the same period)

2, 3 and a half and 5 months - 3 doses of a Child Paralysis vaccination.

12 months - Rubeola, Measles, Mumps virus vaccine.

18 months, Haemophilus influenzae type b revaccination, Child Paralysis revaccination, Diphtheria, tetanus revaccination, Bordetella pertussis revaccination.

4 years - Diphtheria, tetanus and bordetella pertussis revaccination.

6 years - Measles, rubeola and Mumps virus revaccination.

7 years - Tuberculosis (optional vaccine), child paralysis, diphtheria, tetanus revaccination.

12 years - HPV virus vaccination (Only for girls), 3 doses, first at 12 years, second one is 2 months after first, third one is 6 months after first.

14 years - Rubeola (only for girls) 1 dose, child paralysis, diphtheria and tetanus revaccination.

18 years - Tetanus revaccination.

That's all. The vaccinations are mandatory. If you don't take the revaccination at 14 years, you can't go into high school, and high school is also mandatory. No choice, unless you have thousands of euros to pay the fines.

The origin of the vaccines is changing, and each year it may be different. I found that some of the vaccines are from the Netherlands. I don't know how to translate the name of the company, so I couldn't find anything on it. I'll continue researching.

I don't understand your question about oversight and testing. Are the vaccines tested? Yes, vaccines are tested every year. Even the seasonal flu shots are tested.

What is the general health in Macedonia? Relatively healthy, obesity rates are low, the lack of McDonald's is interesting, there are more traditional restaurants than fast food restaurants, the majority of food is created by independent farmers, although genetically engineered seeds are legal, I don't know much about them, food is regulated by HACCP, but generally, most of Macedonians cook food for themselves. If you've heard the Mediterranean diet, well the Macedonian diet is similar.

I've taken all the required vaccinations except for one, as I'm not old enough.
Macedonia has vaccination rates of 95%.

That's all I have, if I forgot to answer anything, ask me again. I'll continue searching for data.

Thanks, CTA.

Savannah
28th October 2016, 18:39
My son had a seizure after the MMR and had mild Autism symptoms after that. I had to have vaccines when I worked for the Federal Government. I had never had chicken pox as a child. After getting the vaccine I had a fever and was sick for a week with a rash. I worked one day a week for State hospital last year that mandated I have the flu vaccine or I would have had to wear a mask at work. Thank goodness I have another full time job because I quit in order to not get the vaccine.

Althena
28th October 2016, 18:47
My son had a seizure after the MMR and had mild Autism symptoms after that. I had to have vaccines when I worked for the Federal Government. I had never had chicken pox as a child. After getting the vaccine I had a fever and was sick for a week with a rash. I worked one day a week for State hospital last year that mandated I have the flu vaccine or I would have had to wear a mask at work. Thank goodness I have another full time job because I quit in order to not get the vaccine.

How old was your son when he got the shot??

Althena
28th October 2016, 21:00
For some strange reason nobody wants to give us the age when they were vaccinated and started to have problems. What gives?

bettye198
28th October 2016, 21:20
My heart breaks for Chandra, Fairy Friend and others. All I can tell you is to start as early as you can with nutritional support. The children we cared for as patients that started at one year, took less time than the ones at 5 yrs. However, the 11 yr old and 13 yr olds now are doing beautifully. Kids who did not speak, kids had a full autistic spectrum after the vaccines! Their little bodies wanted the metals detoxed safely, brain support in the form of omega oils then more advanced supplements, anti viral and anti fungal on board to counteract the inflammation of brain and nervous system. There will always be a need for support. Please try and find a really good naturopath or nutritional response testing practitioner. If you are in the USA, you can phone Dr. Freddie Ulan's office in Florida and their main clinic will ask you your zip code to connect you with the closest NRT practitioner. Its a fail safe approach. Dr. Ulan's clinic is
866-418-4801. I am on the West coast but this is the number I offer as a referral for finding a Doc elsewhere in the country.

Fairy Friend
29th October 2016, 04:15
My grandson was affected at one year, 😭I believe it was the MMR vaccine too. Autism is a spectrum disorder, so more than one answer or component is involved. His father has a nickel allergy as well, comes up often. If I had my way we would test an infants immune system, first urine sample for presence of toxins, Nagelase and fecal sample for good and bad bacteria, parasites, candida ....that will tell us if a child can handle or not a vaccine. Vaccines are massed produced with little study in my opinion. As well as overuse of antibiotics, gmo foods etc.

DNA
29th October 2016, 04:18

I'm sorry for all of your children and grandchildren that got autism. I do not deny the presence of autism. Instead, I'm thinking it isn't the vaccines, but their contents.

The vaccination schedule starts early in a child's life. According to this (http://zdravstvo.gov.mk/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/kalendar-na-imunizacija-2013.pdf) source (It's in macedonian, I'll translate), the vaccination starts when the baby is born. Yes, the first 24h. A Hepatitis C vaccination is given on the day of birth. There are two more Hepatitis C vaccinations given in the first 6 months of life.

2, 3, 5 months old - 3 Vaccinations for Haemophilus influenzae type b. Diphtheria, tetanus and Bordetella pertussis vaccinations. (in the same period)

18 months, Haemophilus influenzae type b revaccination, Child Paralysis revaccination, Diphtheria, tetanus revaccination, Bordetella pertussis revaccination.

7 years - Tuberculosis (optional vaccine), child paralysis, diphtheria, tetanus revaccination.

12 years - HPV virus vaccination (Only for girls), 3 doses, first at 12 years, second one is 2 months after first, third one is 6 months after first.

14 years - Rubeola (only for girls) 1 dose, child paralysis, diphtheria and tetanus revaccination.

That's all. The vaccinations are mandatory. If you don't take the revaccination at 14 years, you can't go into high school, and high school is also mandatory. No choice, unless you have thousands of euros to pay the fines.

The origin of the vaccines is changing, and each year it may be different. I found that some of the vaccines are from the Netherlands. I don't know how to translate the name of the company, so I couldn't find anything on it. I'll continue researching.

I don't understand your question about oversight and testing. Are the vaccines tested? Yes, vaccines are tested every year. Even the seasonal flu shots are tested.

What is the general health in Macedonia? Relatively healthy, obesity rates are low, the lack of McDonald's is interesting, there are more traditional restaurants than fast food restaurants, the majority of food is created by independent farmers, although genetically engineered seeds are legal, I don't know much about them, food is regulated by HACCP, but generally, most of Macedonians cook food for themselves. If you've heard the Mediterranean diet, well the Macedonian diet is similar.

That's all I have, if I forgot to answer anything, ask me again. I'll continue searching for data.

Thanks, CTA.

Hellow CTA

Autism is not the only danger involved with vaccinations.
I understand all of this is new to you, and you are very young. You should take the time to watch this video it is one of the best Project Avalon has ever done.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PelTWCUmTsU
PelTWCUmTsU

Know this. Folks can toss around problems like autism, the real purpose in my opinion of vaccinations is for use in eugenics, and depopulation of the planet.
This sounds outrageous I know, but there it is in a nutshell. Keep an open mind and try and expose yourself to information not given the light of day on mainstream media.
Dr. Tenpenny is really good in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzzMHfjMpgk
TzzMHfjMpgk

BMJ
29th October 2016, 10:56
Most of the world lives below the level of certain awareness. Ignorance prevails and most defer to authority for all decisions in their life. Sad really, that we give up so much.

In a stunning insult to all interested in health and accountability, the government in the USA has protected vaccine makers against any liability for damages that most certainly will result. Who else gets insulated from their actions like this?!

I do so much so that I thought your post requires a bump.

Savannah
29th October 2016, 18:13
"How old was your son when he got the shot??"

To be honest I cant remember. I had a card from the pediatrician that had the ages I was supposed to bring him in for each shot. So I would say I did at the recommended age for that time. He is now 30 years old.

countertheanimator
29th October 2016, 19:48

Thanks, CTA.

Hellow CTA

I understand all of this is new to you, and you are very young. You should take the time to watch this video it is one of the best Project Avalon has ever done.
PelTWCUmTsU

Know this. Folks can toss around problems like autism, the real purpose in my opinion of vaccinations is for use in eugenics, and depopulation of the planet.
This sounds outrageous I know, but there it is in a nutshell. Keep an open mind and try and expose yourself to information not given the light of day on mainstream media.

TzzMHfjMpgk

You know what I wonder?
Logic.

If you don't take (tuberculosis) vaccine, you die.
If you take the vaccine, if it works, you don't die, in which case, there is nothing wrong with it. Or you die, which isn't different from not taking it.

Fairy Friend
30th October 2016, 03:26
Hellow CTA

PelTWCUmTsU

TzzMHfjMpgk

You know what I wonder?
Logic.

If you don't take (tuberculosis) vaccine, you die.
If you take the vaccine, if it works, you don't die, in which case, there is nothing wrong with it. Or you die, which isn't different from not taking it.

Not sure where you get your information from but not taking the vaccine doesn't mean you die. Seriously, no one would be alive today if that were true. USA's Tuberculosis vaccine is only 20-80% affective (although I may be slightly out of date now they were using tb proteins). The Chinese vaccine using BCG Bacillus Calmette–Guérin (BCG) vaccine is a vaccine similar to cow pox preventing small pox. It nests in the T-cell like tb does. Both lead to certain cancers like bladder cancer and those proteins can cause the disease, especially if not refined properly. These can harm You. Let's not add cocktails of mixed vaccines and see if we can get recombant DNA. More that's wrong with the picture. I worked on a small case study of rats to see if to see if they BCG stayed in the body throughout its life span. It does. All of them had BCG present throughout their life.

countertheanimator
30th October 2016, 14:30
And how long do rats live?

DNA
30th October 2016, 15:13

Hi CTA
I've been around long enough to know the futility in confronting someone who is sternly locked within paradigm.
I was there over this exact same issue not that long ago. I'm sympathetic to your situation.
I'm not going to alter your mind on this topic, but all I can say to you is this, please try and be open to material that is in the opposition to your view on this.

I could go over what changed my mind. I remember being pissed off when people talked about there being some conspiracy involving vaccinations. It threatened my belief that the medical establilshment was inherently good and had our best interests in mind.
Again, I could go over what changed my mind here.
Strangely enough there were small signs in my everday life. Strangely enough it was my dog and my relationship which offered me an initial insight.
I started off feeding my dog dogfood as recommended by my vet. My vet went into a litany of reasons as to why my dog had to eat dogfood.
As a result of this my dog looked like sh!t, and didn't appear to have energy, looked depressed.
So I began feeding my dog primarily meat, and table scraps. My dogs health improved dramatically.
I then began looking up information on the internet in so how it related to what was in dogfood.
It turned out there were two common ingrediants in Dogfood, meat meal and bone meal.
Both of these two ingrediants were initially made to be used as fertilizer.
Road kill as picked up by state agencies can be used in bone meal, meat meal.
And most surpsingly the kills from animal shelters can be used in bone meal and meat meal.
A first hand account of one individual who worked in a facility that processed animals shelter kills for bone meal, meat meal stated that they would boil the dogs and cats in a huge vat with flea and tick collars and all.
Also of note, lab animals after being euthanized are also used in meat meal slash bone meal.
This became rather shocking for me, and soon I found there to be an obvious conflict of interest.
The pet food companies had infiltrated the veterinary establishments, from the practices and offices we take our pets to, to the schools and textbooks used in the training of vets. And this had been going on for decades.
This seemingly small realization led me to wonder, how many other establishments have been hijacked by controlling entities?...

Fairy Friend
30th October 2016, 17:23
A lifespan is a lifespan. Something you can easily look up yourself. Do the work. It is a way to find the truth.

countertheanimator
30th October 2016, 21:33
A lifespan is a lifespan. Something you can easily look up yourself. Do the work. It is a way to find the truth.

Ah yes. Do my own research. So, you believe there is no difference between lifespan length? Hmm, how about this:
The average lifespan of the US is 78 years and there are 300 cases of cancer per 100k people.
Average lifespan in Australia - 81 years. 314 cases of cancer per 100k people.

Democratic republic of Congo. Average lifespan is 48 years. 90 cases of cancer per 100k people.
Brazil - 72 years, 171 cases of cancer per 100k people.

My initial point is, lifespan isn't just lifespan. The longer the lifespan, the bigger the chances of various diseases developing. The body weakens with aging. What has this to do with rats? Some species of rats have an 80% chance of developing cancer in their lifetimes. The shorter the lifespan, the lesser the chance. Now, what is their lifespan?

Fairy Friend
30th October 2016, 23:22

Ah yes. Do my own research. So, you believe there is no difference between lifespan length? Hmm, how about this:
The average lifespan of the US is 78 years and there are 300 cases of cancer per 100k people.
Average lifespan in Australia - 81 years. 314 cases of cancer per 100k people.

Democratic republic of Congo. Average lifespan is 48 years. 90 cases of cancer per 100k people.
Brazil - 72 years, 171 cases of cancer per 100k people.

My initial point is, lifespan isn't just lifespan. The longer the lifespan, the bigger the chances of various diseases developing. The body weakens with aging. What has this to do with rats? Some species of rats have an 80% chance of developing cancer in their lifetimes. The shorter the lifespan, the lesser the chance. Now, what is their lifespan?

My point is why are we mass producing and pushing vaccines then. To study humans requires a long period of time. So congratulations and welcome to being the lab rat.

bluestflame
31st October 2016, 00:00
)relevant( health minister jill hennessy under fire
https://www.facebook.com/RealNewsAustraliaOfficial/videos/557014587842090/

sorry bout the facebook link , can't find the vid on the tube