PDA

View Full Version : Our 'Holographic-Stage-Plays' 'Extra-Special-Characters'

Sunny-side-up
29th October 2016, 13:39
ET's, Gods, Saints, visitors, demons, djinn, all paranormal's and many other aspects of this so called reality etc.

Ill just use 'ET' as the collective name for this posting.

ET's a tool of our higher self (Higher dimensional) and or a tool of a more advanced version of us (same Dimensional level) (Called us from the future (Time, all here and now: Past, Present, Future))

ET's a tool used through out our history to 'Awaken-Us' to Push-Us to break us out of stagnated modes, to break us out of dictatorships and negative times. A tool to help us add the next chapter in our 'Holografic-Stage-Play-Life'

ET's a tool 'Co-Created' by us as a 'Red pill', You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes." The term redpill refers to a human that is aware of the true nature of the Matrix.

We can adsorb the ET's into our culture and live together as a reality, as the reality. Which is happening right here and now.

Or we can evolve upwards using them as a nudge, an eye opener.

We as Co-Creators call into existence characters to interact with in our time line-life.
I am also in some of those called into existence time-lines/life's.
These characters as called in are those we have made 'Soul-Contracts' with to aide us in our life's experiences and so versa.

I'm not saying any of this list (ET's, Gods, Saints, visitors, demons, djinn, (many others etc.) do not actually really exist in their own rights, but we call them them from a higher level of thinking/Being to help us down here, and we them.

They are our 'Holografic-Stage-Plays' 'Extra-Special-Characters in this life's/show/school of evolution. Or maybe they are called in by us to help break our 'Immortal-Lives' experiences, called in to spice things up a bit :)

All the above is just me sitting here thinking out loud, in a moment ill be viewing life and all in yet another way :)

"Hurdy gurdy gurdy In the window boxes"
Quote from Still game show :sun:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Still_Game

DeDukshyn
29th October 2016, 18:51
My opinion is, unfortunately, is that humanity requires a global catastrophe to wake us up properly ... as I sit here and think of it, the line between "good guys" and "bad guys" blurs ... as often the end justifies the means ... its a conflicting view to have but my gut tells me sacrifice is needed to properly progress our "evolution" in a sense (in a sense sympathizing with the stance of Bluefire, or whatever her name was).
Anyways, I'm a bit off topic, rambling random thoughts triggered by one sentence in the OP ... :)

Sunny-side-up
29th October 2016, 18:58
I hear you DeDukshyn

If we believers could all stay focused as too waht we bring into this reality, we could turn the tide.
that is what is happening as I see it, the more we wake, the more wake as a result.

So try to stay positive +
:sun:

DeDukshyn
29th October 2016, 19:09
I hear you DeDukshyn

If we believers could all stay focused as too waht we bring into this reality, we could turn the tide.
that is what is happening as I see it, the more we wake, the more wake as a result.

So try to stay positive +
:sun:

Hah! I stay positive. Perhaps this is a more positive way to express it ... "If push come to shove there's always "plan B!" :P The interesting part about this equation though is that an "act of God" or someone/some group with the ability, will have to be the trigger ... that's the part that gets interesting, especially the latter ...

Let's hope enough people awaken fast enough, but when I see overall effectiveness as exampled by the incredible acts that came out of the Ft McMurry wildfires, I see that in our day to day lives, while being kept in a complete artificial state of fear due to addictions to the distractions of our media, people cannot know themselves or see others in the light of beautiful, caring, loving creatures, that directly come out smaller local disasters. It is mostly not until these events that can the masses begin to see the beauty and love within themselves and within others ... I can see how humanity would instantly change for the better in wake of a global scale disaster. We have awakened internally (en mass) to the point already where we just need a trigger to allow us the expression of those qualities, to lock them in and make them real ...

sry, still rambling lol ... :)