PDA

View Full Version : Putin & Russia IS part of the NWO!

Sueanne47
10th November 2016, 16:26
I always had my suspicions about Putin because he was previously getting too cosy with Henry Kissinger ~ the NWO designer.

Putin is annoyed that his land is gradually being taken away by NATO's manipulation, Putin said "you are not taking our interest's into consideration" because the Elite's are fighting over who get's what. The NWO plan is to divide up the world into 10 regions :

http://nuclearsuntan.blogspot.co.uk/2010/05/un-divides-world-into-10-regional.html

The ultimate plan is to make the whole world and America into a *Fascist Communist Regime* :(

zbLDQwq5FfQ

55pUSFvLW10

Baby Steps
10th November 2016, 17:37
One thing...its hard to say, but the chem-trail planes are Tupolevs in Russia...

Sueanne47
10th November 2016, 17:42
Where did you here that from BabySteps?

bearcow
10th November 2016, 18:02
geopolitics is a chess game, not a black and white issue. most members of the western elite would seek to destroy each other and seize power for themselves, if the opportunity presented itself. However, there is no dominate person or faction currently, so they bide their time and work with other players when their goals are similar. Putin will do the same, but his ultimate motives are different than those in the bloodlines that wish to have all mankind licking their boots.

Sueanne47
10th November 2016, 18:06
Also ~ I recently posted another thread with evidence in a video about Mr Trump only interested in taking oil from countries in the middle east, look at this :

Mr Kissinger is vile : Vladimir Putin & Henry Kissinger & NWO :

8z8MfimxPnw

WwbcHHFH_-M

"People underestimate the seductive enticements of the Jesuit network, who facilitate the positions of power for individuals who would further the cause of the NWO. Presidential candidates such as Donald Trump is one such individual, who received a Jesuit education at Fordham University NYC."

"The US government has no pangs of conciousness using Rectal Hydration & Water Boarding as a torture, as a means of extracting confessions"

""The very same tortures were used during the spanish inquisition in the 1500's by the Roman Catholic church. So the Roman Catholic controls the CIA that brings this back into play"

Sueanne47
10th November 2016, 20:48
China & Russia take top spot in the NWO :

(pub.10th Nov 2016)

cfQ_xyGuvNc

Russian Army Choir, - tribute to Pope John Paul II.V :

hQiqvXf-a_s

enigma3
10th November 2016, 21:25
There's an awful lot of disinformation here. When Putin came to power he and the pro-Russian oligarchs could see that the western banksters wanted to control Russia through increased debt. He immediately began paying off the debt. Russia is now almost debt free to the London banksters. He also began filling Russian vaults with gold. Russia is the world's largest gold producer. He then rebuilt Russia's military which had gone in the dumper after the Berlin wall came down. Look at the Donald Cook incident for how far Russia's military has advanced. My oh my.

Putin will listen to what Kissinger has to say, but he will go his own way. Like cozying up to China and forming BRICS. The Chinese and Russians have no love for the policies of the NWO and NWO banksters. They both have central banks which are tightly controlled.

Russia has defied the west by banning GMO's. Why has NATO positioned considerable soldiers and weapons on Russia's border? To subjugate them to the western NWO.

And if we need further predictive evidence, Edgar Cayce predicted that Russia would be the world savior in this century.

Andre
10th November 2016, 21:32
One thing...its hard to say, but the chem-trail planes are Tupolevs in Russia...

Yes, I would also like to know where you got that information please.

Andre
10th November 2016, 21:51
I always had my suspicions about Putin because he was previously getting too cosy with Henry Kissinger ~ the NWO designer. Putin is annoyed that his land is gradually being taken away by NATO's manipulation, Putin said "you are not taking our interest's into consideration" because the Elite's are fighting over who get's what. The NWO plan is to divide up the world into 10 regions. The ultimate plan is to make the whole world and America into a *Fascist Communist Regime* :(

I looked at your URL and listened to a few minutes of your YouTube videos and I must say I can't see anything that points to Putin and Russia being a part of the NWO. The video which cites Putin's meeting with Kissinger focuses more on who Kissinger is than it does on the links between him and Putin. Putin could just as easily have met with Kissinger to pick his brains, knowing he's an old NWO war horse. Why wouldn't he? Where is the real evidence of a "cosy" relationship between Putin and Kissinger? You haven't provided it.

If anything, the cabal has been trying to bring down Russia because Putin puts Russian sovereignty first and that is something the cabal abhors. The cabal has been attacking BRICs relentlessly and they have had a measure of success in South Africa but they are finding it difficult to really damage Russia and China. The cabal's economic sanctions against Russia didn't really work because Putin seized it as an opportunity to make Russia more self-reliant and that irked the cabal even more and so they have been rallying their NATO forces against Russia ever since he's proven that he always seems to be one step ahead of them.

While I am always open to the possibility the cabal is using Russia as controlled opposition, your lack of any real evidence does nothing to further those suspicions. For the moment, I will continue believing that Putin and Russia are the cabal's thorn in the side.

Thanks for the post.

Sueanne47
10th November 2016, 22:17
Hi Enigma,

The whole world NWO map is divided up into 10 regions (Club of Rome) as seen here :

http://conspiracywiki.com/articles/new-world-order/club-of-rome/

Putin maybe competing with the west on the distribution of land, finance, military, trade. But the very top of the NWO pyramid manipulating the world isnt so much the western secret societies....its the VATICAN! (Jesuits).

Enigma + Andre ~ In the video I put up ~ WWW111 or NWO it explains everything, I didnt know this at first but we have to go down further into the rabbit hole :)

Baby Steps
10th November 2016, 22:30

Yes, I would also like to know where you got that information please.

https://chemtrailsplanet.net/2015/04/04/what-does-it-mean-when-russia-sprays-chemtrails-just-like-usnato/

sorry i cannot remember where i originally read it.

Sueanne47
10th November 2016, 23:15
I found this as well :

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/greg/headlines/russia-caught-spraying-toxic-chemtrails/

Also Pope Pius XII was good buddies with hitler, proof that he approved of Fascism :

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/greg/headlines/hitler-and-pope-pius-xii-good-buddies/

Sueanne47
10th November 2016, 23:53
Israel's Sanhedrin calls for Trump & Putin to build the 3rd Temple :

BdDgXyK6A6o

Baby Steps
11th November 2016, 10:27
Israel's Sanhedrin calls for Trump & Putin to build the 3rd Temple :

BdDgXyK6A6o

Hi, Suannne,
I do not know much about this third temple.

what is your perspective on what it is, is it in Christian or Jewish prophecy?

What are the practical implications, in terms of any demolitions or changes offending Islam?

I wonder also what that UFO event meant...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDJXg8o8CMQ

Althena
11th November 2016, 12:45
As much I like to believe this was real it turns out that it was a hoax made by film students.

http://www.ghosttheory.com/2011/09/22/israeli-news-uncovers-the-jerusalem-ufo-video-hoax

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread658652/pg1

Sueanne47
11th November 2016, 15:30
Hi Babysteps,

The 1st two temples built under the dome of the rock (which is the gold domed muslim temple there now) were both Jewish temples. The only way the muslim temple can be removed is by destroying it. Maybe that's the reason why the Zionists are pushing Putin into a war is to destroy this muslim temple and build the 3rd Jewish temple.

The 3rd Jewish temple has to be built on this site because it is a very sacred site. As far as I know from a video on this...King Herod built the 2nd temple in honour of god to house the Ark of the covenant. But 1000 years before that it was King Solomons temple, and demonic practises & witchcraft went on there. The Jews want the 3rd temple built to make this site the centre of the world. Really its just a cover for the zionist agenda to put the antichrist on the throne of this temple....it says this in the book of revelations.

The UN will put pressure on Donald Trump to bend to their way of going against Russia and Putin. And who is at the top of the pyramid controlling the world? THE POPE!

sSYafB6NNTY

Sueanne47
11th November 2016, 17:41
Another bit of evidence of the Russian church and the pope colaborating :

also, look at the symbols on the russian priests robe...very illuminati

B97kDYEIWvE

Baby Steps
11th November 2016, 17:53
Thanks. I do worry that any demolition will be extremely inflammatory to Muslims. Perhaps they are working to unify The Orthodox Christians, Catholics(etc) with Muslims...

Kirill and Russia appear to be cooperating

It smells bad because Blair is a big advocate of this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Blair_Faith_Foundation

We are seeing more stories that they have found Jesus's Tomb.(and blood)

My worry being that if they have his genotype mapped, any dodgy character with the same genotype can just rock up, and the world will bow down...

Sueanne47
11th November 2016, 19:22
The Jesuits are working to unify the religions alright..one world religion! if the 3rd temple is built, that would usher in the Pope as the false Messiah, satan copies everything god & Jesus does. the Pope is working to get every religion to have the sabbath day off on a sunday ~ SUNday...sun worship!.

The Queen Elizabeth II is sovereign head of the order of St John. Knights of Malta are the military arm of the vatican, Jesuits are the intelligence arm of the vatican. The wars and conflicts in Iraq & Afganistan were the crusades of the order...this is where Tony Blair came in, working for the Queen!.

The vatican controls the world, I wonder if that also includes the KGB in Russia, I've yet to find that out..

The Rothschild Banking Dynasty was created by the Jesuit order, their title is 'Guardians of the Vatican Treasury'. The Rothschilds are knighted into the sovereign military order of Malta. They work with the intelligence network around the world, they are subject ultimately to the Black Pope...the superior Jesuit Genral.

Orders :

Sueanne47
12th November 2016, 04:50
*Brilliant* Eric Jon Phelps video, (MANY THANKS TO EAST SUN!) he states this : "The Jesuits run the Russian mob (mafia) & the Italian mob, the Italian mob oversees everything. There is no Russian Mafia without Italian Mafia and the Archbishop of Cicily runs that."

"The CIA IS working with the KGB! now the FSB, all lapdogs for the Pope. Putin was a former KGB, Obama was put there by the CIA, and he's a CIA operative, Putin is an SVR operative ~ THEY ARE ALL WORKING TOGETHER!! they're friends, its just the press that tells us they are enemies" "They also work together with interpol"

And more :

-dyUjMQdjfQ

All roads lead to Rome :

ELt5vkTjd6o