PDA

View Full Version : At my 46 years of life this is what I bellieve so far...

bluegate
16th December 2010, 21:42
Dearest Avalonian, dearest all.

First of all, it does not really matter what I do believe so far because that believe can change at any time. After all, it is only believes. I want to change many of my believes for facts, something I've trying to do for the last three to four years.

I think I'm right to think you are all here because, like me, want to know answers we don't normally get out there. I'm here, in this forum, because I'm hoping I will continue to connect dots. One dot at the time...but I feel the time is running out and still too many dots are missing.

What do I mean by time running out? It is more than obvious that whatever agenda the Illuminati, controllers, dictators, evil ones, or whatever we want to call it, have, they are rushing it. Why? I guess we all would love to know why.

But certain things are very obvious at least to me: They want to control us (and in a big way) and to reduce many people from the face of this planet. I have not doubt about that. It is so darn obvious. Those two alone are enough to make any human being very concern indeed.

I'm concern. Very concern. Not only I consider myself still a young woman, but foremost, I'm a mother. My youth was relatively happy and secure. I never bother for food or safety or the warmth of a loving mother who was always there for me.But as things are going, I wonder if my little one will grow up with the same or better memories than I did.

But apart from being a mother, I'm a human being (whatever that means..please explain to me if you know). But I grew up believing that life was sacred. Life was the MOST important thing there is. Life embraces all there to know and feel, such as love. But as I grew up, it was clear that for many people life was not sacred. Wars, hunger, hatred and domination towards other fellows humans beings seemed to be the rule of life. After that realization I turned into religion. I became a member of the Baha'i Faith. Then years later into that religion, I finally realised it is all a lie. Oh God, and what a big lie is religion together with everything!

Three years ago I freed myself from religion, doctrines and dogmas. I started a new journey of research, of investigation and doubt. A hunger for truth have haunted me since. I have read, watch and listen to countless of information from all walks of life. Sometimes I thought I found the truth just to realise that someone else was claiming the same thing but with another point of view. I now know no one seems to have the real truth of anything.

Ok, so after all this years of search, what do I believe is happening

After reading and watching many videos from Micheal Tsarion, Zecharia Sitchin, Michel Cremo and many others I can't recall their names now, I have not doubt in my mind that aliens or beings from another planet or galaxy came here a long, long time ago and mess up with the DNA of the original beings of this planet. It is obvious, to me, that they created all kind of creatures, including famous mythological ones like the unicorn and so many others. The thing is that they mess the life here in BIG time.

As result of the first violation, they turn this planet into a big laboratory of insanity. Many races were created, including, I'm afraid, the black people. I'm a mix race, black and white, so this is not an easy thing to say for me, but so far I haven't found any better explanation of why black people are here and why they have been so grotesquely abuse. They were specifically created as slaves creatures and still seems to be the case in many cases.

Because of the many creations "they" did, they always has considered many of us as there property. It seems they see us, or most of us, as something to be managed, to be controlled...because we (according to them) we can't figure out the true reality of life!!!!!!!! I firmly believe this.

It is obvious they lost control of their creation, possibly due to a great cataclysm along time ago (maybe 12,000 years ago). After that big event, they started slowly, but surely, to gather again their big empire. It seems they lost many of their technology, including the genetic manipulation they love so much as well as other they MUST have for control.

To be continue....

Anchor
16th December 2010, 22:52
Now that you have described the prison walls, you can set about working on the escape plan :)

Wood
16th December 2010, 23:04
As result of the first violation, they turn this planet into a big laboratory of insanity. Many races were created, including, I'm afraid, the black people.

I'd like to hear more about your thoughts on this subject.

Science argues races have a common ancestor from Africa (meet Mitochondrial Eve (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitochondrial_Eve)). Taking this into account and assuming human DNA was actually tweaked by ETs, it seems black race is older and other races are modifications. Apparently races other than black have traces of DNA from Neanderthals (see this article (http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1987568,00.html) for example, although the sample size mentioned is very small) and thus might be the result of further experimentation by, probably, reptilians.

str8thinker
17th December 2010, 00:01
Nice thread. Charles Fort (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Fort) wrote this back in 1919 (boldface mine):

Would we, if we could, educate and sophisticate pigs, geese, cattle?

Would it be wise to establish diplomatic relation with the hen that now functions, satisfied with mere sense of achievement by way of compensation?

I think we're property.

I should say we belong to something:

That once upon a time, this earth was No-man's Land, that other worlds explored and colonized here, and fought among themselves for possession, but that now it's owned by something:

That something owns this earth -- all others warned off.

Nothing in our own times -- perhaps -- because I am thinking of certain notes I have -- has ever appeared upon this earth, from somewhere else, so openly as Columbus landed upon San Salvador, or as Hudson sailed up his river. But as to surreptitious visits to this earth, in recent times, or as to emissaries, perhaps, from other
worlds, or voyagers who have shown every indication of intent to evade or avoid, we shall have data as convincing as our data of oil or coal-burning aerial super-constructions.

But, in this vast subject, I shall have to do considerable neglecting or disregarding, myself. I don't see how I can, in this book, take up all the subject of possible use of humanity to some other mode of existence, or the flattering notion that we can possibly be worth something.

Pigs, geese, cattle.

First find out they are owned.

Then find out the whyness of it.

-The Book of the Damned, Chapter XII

Note: The quote usually attributed to Charles Fort is "The Earth is a farm. We are someone else's property." I have not been able to find this exact wording in any of his books. The above quote is the closest I have come to it.

(added) This is your lucky day, folks. Hurritt Enyeto has just posted a link to The Book of the Damned here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?9462-Interesting-books-in-pdf). Thanks Hurritt.