PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump’s media summit was a ‘f—ing firing squad’

bogeyman
22nd November 2016, 13:27
Donald Trump scolded media big shots during an off-the-record Trump Tower sitdown on Monday, sources told The Post.

“It was like a f–ing firing squad,” one source said of the encounter.

“Trump started with [CNN chief] Jeff Zucker and said ‘I hate your network, everyone at CNN is a liar and you should be ashamed,’ ” the source said.

“The meeting was a total disaster. The TV execs and anchors went in there thinking they would be discussing the access they would get to the Trump administration, but instead they got a Trump-style dressing down,” the source added.

A second source confirmed the fireworks.

“The meeting took place in a big board room and there were about 30 or 40 people, including the big news anchors from all the networks,” the other source said.

“Trump kept saying, ‘We’re in a room of liars, the deceitful dishonest media who got it all wrong.’ He addressed everyone in the room calling the media dishonest, deceitful liars. He called out Jeff Zucker by name and said everyone at CNN was a liar, and CNN was [a] network of liars,” the source said.

http://nypost.com/2016/11/21/donald-trumps-media-summit-was-a-f-ing-firing-squad/

:ROFL:

That told them, if true that is. If true is how many more lies have these networks spread about a multitude of subjects?

pyrangello
22nd November 2016, 14:34
Nothing like having your day in court with those who threw rocks and lies at you and your family on a daily basis. Alternative media is gaining leaps and bounds mainly because people are searching for the truth and not a smoke and mirrors dog and pony show with all carefully scripted daily words used by all of the major brands, it's actually pretty funny to watch these multi-million dollar mouthpieces all use the same language for the day, the appropriate spin for the day, to see if the public will swallow the bait for the day. Just flip the news channels in the morning here in the states while they are reporting stories and listen to the circus.

Like or dislike President Elect Trump, You have to give this American Man credit, He Took on the candidates, the republican party, the entire media, paid for most of the race with his own money, subjected his entire family to past history and false accusations and still through all of this he prevailed. President Elect Trump didn't need the money, fame, or the headaches associated with running this country, every president ages at least 10 years due to this stress of being a commander and chief. Even on the 60 minutes interview a week ago President Elect Trump stated he wanted no salary for this job and he and his wife were going to take very little vacations because as President Elect Trump said , he has much to do.

Who knows what was exactly said at this meeting with the media, but at the end of the day you have to give our upcoming president at least one thing and that is respect for stepping up to the plate and taking this task head on . I do pray for his success.

6pounder
22nd November 2016, 20:25
one thing that i love about trump is that he goes with his truth. he have the position to say what ever he pleases and he does that without even thinking twice.

KiwiElf
22nd November 2016, 20:40
In a nutshell, he told the MSM, "the emperor is wearing no clothes" (and long overdue, I might add). What he asked was for them to start reporting the "truth". ;)

ghostrider
22nd November 2016, 23:05
He may consider them irrelevant, and just go with twitter , FB, ar other social media... wouldnt that be great ... they may have spun their last one sided narrative ... the media is going to be on him 24/7 ...

bogeyman
23rd November 2016, 05:15
Certainly one thing, he maybe a different kind of President, but he will have to play the game, but behind closed doors I think it will be a different matter.

Foxie Loxie
23rd November 2016, 13:46
I read the same thing on Arutz Sheva....maybe the MSM will have to start looking at "reality"!! :clapping: Nice to see your smiling face again, 6pounder! :bigsmile:

AutumnW
23rd November 2016, 17:40
The image of Wolf Blitzkreig cringing under a hail of verbal gunfire is just great. Wish I had been a fly on the wall!:clapping:

bettye198
23rd November 2016, 22:12
If I repeat, ignore. Trump was born with Saturn in Cancer. My husband and he are 1 month apart same year so he also carries the same spiritual planet configurations and placements. What I know about that particular placement is No one liar or thief or con artist will get past him. He will rule with an iron thumb and expect no less. He is stalwart and diligent in his assessments. So just a tease about that. I have looked at his chart and see quite a strong leader, not dismissing his tweeting annoyances, but overall, Pow!