PDA

View Full Version : 20 Secret Societies that are Running the World

BMJ
22nd November 2016, 17:02
I was surprised to see this presentation exposing 20 secret societies that are supposedly running the world on a mainstream tv station site.

It makes me wonder what the intent is behind such a confession on a mainstream news site?

Link: http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/photos/20-secret-societies-that-are-running-the-world/ss-AAk9mHX?li=AAgfYrC&ocid=mailsignout#image=1

The list includes:
The Opus Dei
The Freemasons
The Bilderberg Group
Skull and Bones
The Bavarian Illuminati
The Cosa Nostra
Vandermonde
and others.

Whiskey_Mystic
22nd November 2016, 17:24
That looks like nothing more than amateur clickbait to me.

lake
22nd November 2016, 17:27
I dont rightly know but off the top of my head....I would say to remove any spotlight from corporate activities?

To get a focus upon 'secret / hidden forms' rather than in your face, elephant in the room corporations?

Also this image from slide 2 The Opus Dei,:

http://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAk12sL.img?h=373&w=624&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f

I have been looking for this image BUT with an additional horizontal line at the 'equator' point?
Any one have knowledge of such an image?
:)

Clear Light
22nd November 2016, 17:27
Oh, I suppose it depends on WHO the author "Judith Lussier" is eh ? But here are two more such "lists of things" from her :

20 theories on life after death (https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/20-theories-on-life-after-death/ss-BBx2Yj9)
20 Things That Will Disappear in 50 Years (https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/photos/20-things-that-will-disappear-in-50-years/ss-BBv0EDU)

It's not a site I ever use but as a "news" provider, what's weird is the absence of any kind of date to any of her articles !

skogvokter
22nd November 2016, 18:18
Number four on the list: Alcoholics Anonymous.
How are they on a list of secret societies running the world?

Kryztian
22nd November 2016, 18:21
So one of the group on the list is "Alcoholics Anonymous". Yeah, they are right up there with the Bilderbergers, a real comprehensive list! :happythumbsup:

Also, It mentions 20 secret societies but then only goes on to detail 17. I guess the 3 omitted are the truly secret societies because their name can't be printed. :silent:

Ashy67
22nd November 2016, 19:48
Number four on the list: Alcoholics Anonymous.
How are they on a list of secret societies running the world?

If they did run the world at least it be one big party:beer::ROFL:

Smell the Roses
22nd November 2016, 19:54
It seems to be a popular thing now. The current NBC show "Timeless" is basically about battling the Illuminati through time travel. When my kids were going to private school, somehow they picked up the phrase "Illuminati confirmed". Now we are homeschooling, so perhaps we can get past just a sound byte.

misbis
22nd November 2016, 20:31
Have you seen this conversation between Fulford and Romanov? White dragon vs Gnostic illuminaty.
The ending is interesting.Romanov says - Ant Elizabeth, Isis is angry.She wants her crown back.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nR4TBK4YQ4

BMJ
23rd November 2016, 14:36
Ok guys poke fun that's fine. I would agree "Alcoholics Anonymous" shouldn't be included in this list but maybe it was thrown in there to make the presentation seem to be a bit of silliness.

But the point I was making it is that in Australia this is on a mainsteam news site and it is making admissions of the existence of these secret organisations and there influence to the general public.

Such as:
The Opus Dei - This secret Catholic organization has nearly 90,000 members from the intellectual, political, and economic elite. The Opus Dei, supported by the Vatican, exerts an influence on several governments when it comes to promoting its conservative values.

The Freemasons - This secret society, whose members are selected in a meeting after an initiation ritual, essentially brings together men of common kinship who may favor each other in various political and economic sectors.

The Bilderberg Group - Each year gathering the richest and most powerful in a select location, the Bilderberg Group holds top-secret discussions on global issues.

Skull and Bones - This Yale fraternity brings together the biggest names in American society, such as Whitney, Rockefeller, Goodyear, Pillsbury, Kellogg, Vanderbilt, and Bush, and attempts to intervene in politics through the influence its members may have on their social circles.

The Bavarian Illuminati - The Bavarian Illuminati are a group from the 18th century devoted to the opposition of superstition and obscurantism. They are suspected of having been at the root of the French Revolution, and some conspiracy theorists believe they still exist and are looking to establish a new world order.

Vandermonde - This secret society, based on the model of American fraternities like Skull and Bones and the Phoenix S K Club, consists of students and graduates from the Conservatoire national des arts et métiers in France

Judith Lussier is a journalist, columnist and author. In addition to her collaborations with Urbania, she is a columnist at the Métro newspaper and in several other media.

Link: http://urbania.ca/auteur/jlussier/

bettye198
23rd November 2016, 22:06
RE: Alcoholic Anonymous
Belief in a higher power. ( What higher power? Because there are all kinds)
Sponsor: acts like a handler
Diligence in attendance: Dependency and suppression . Puts emphasis on outside help, which diminishes own inner strength.

I have seen people and friends who were sober thru AA, but these are just some ideologies that pop up at me.

Kryztian
25th November 2016, 17:36
Ok guys poke fun that's fine. I would agree "Alcoholics Anonymous" shouldn't be included in this list but maybe it was thrown in there to make the presentation seem to be a bit of silliness.

BMJ, I don't think any of us mean to make fun of the idea that there are secret societies out there that wield power and manipulate our civilization. There is a wealth of information here in Avalon on many of these groups, especially various Free Masonic groups and The Bilderberg Group. For a very comprehensive overview on who some of the most secretive power wielding groups are, I would recommend Jim Marrs' book "Rule By Secrecy" (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/301801.Rule_by_Secrecy).

What we are poking fun of it this particular list, and how it is cobbled together, almost randomly, from a much larger group of organizations that we consider suspicious. The title makes it sounds as though these are THE 20 SOCIETIES the control everything in the world and then then offers nothing but two sentences about each one to support their grandiose thesis.

But that fact that some of the groups listed above are manipulating the rest of the world secretly is pretty much gospel truth here on Project Avalon.

greybeard
25th November 2016, 18:11
Wrong quote posted

greybeard
25th November 2016, 19:05
Diligence in attendance: Dependency and suppression . Puts emphasis on outside help, which diminishes own inner strength.

I have seen people and friends who were sober thru AA, but these are just some ideologies that pop up at me.

Im not getting into this yet again--just saying millions including myself had their lives saved through AA---Ive been a sponsor and had one.
Its just a more experienced member who will give advice--ONLY if asked for it and then its not even as strong as a suggestion--its what worked for him/her.
Thats true sharing

Its false claims about AA that is one of the things that lead to the conspiracy web sites falling in to disrepute and disbelief.
Through perpetrating false stories you may put someone off getting help that will save their life.
We have a responsibility to report facts not hearsay.

Big Sigh

Chris

Ps when I say "you" have responsibility im not finger pointing at anyone--Im talking in general. We all have a responsibility to have honest ,researched, reporting as pointed to by Bill recently.

neutronstar
25th November 2016, 20:07

Im not getting into this yet again--just saying millions including myself had their lives saved through AA---Ive been a sponsor and had one.
Its just a more experienced member who will give advice--ONLY if asked for it and then its not even as strong as a suggestion--its what worked for him/her.
Thats true sharing

Its false claims about AA that is one of the things that lead to the conspiracy web sites falling in to disrepute and disbelief.
Through perpetrating false stories you may put someone off getting help that will save their life.
We have a responsibility to report facts not hearsay.

Big Sigh

Chris

Ps when I say "you" have responsibility im not finger pointing at anyone--Im talking in general. We all have a responsibility to have honest ,researched, reporting as pointed to by Bill recently.

I would argue there is a lot of ignorance on most if not all of these secret societies, not just AA. I would even argue there is ignorance amongst the members of these societies as well. Most people join just to be a part of them. The Freemasons get blamed for everything, but I think they are probably pretty harmless. Just my opinion.

greybeard
25th November 2016, 21:21
Respectfully AA is not a secret society--its a Fellowship---Anonymous membership to encourage people from all walks of life to share their recovery in confidence that these confidences remain in the meeting room.
Nothing secret about the fellowship--anyone who suspects they might have a problem can contact A A--there are open meetings where anyone can go.

The12 steps are documented and available for anyone to study.

Chris

Foxie Loxie
25th November 2016, 22:16
There have been two members of my family who have been helped in a great way by AA. To each his own! :star:

neutronstar
25th November 2016, 22:20
Respectfully AA is not a secret society--its a Fellowship---Anonymous membership to encourage people from all walks of life to share their recovery in confidence that these confidences remain in the meeting room.
Nothing secret about the fellowship--anyone who suspects they might have a problem can contact A A--there are open meetings where anyone can go.

The12 steps are documented and available for anyone to study.

Chris

Ya, I mentioned them because it was part of the OP list. I've gone to meetings before. It is pretty laughable they are in the conversation.

Kryztian
26th November 2016, 13:51
I initially laughed when I saw that "AA" was here on a list of secret societies. But thinking about it, I realized that even AA is open to some of the same forms of abuse that other organizations are subject to as well.

At AA, in a somewhat closed and "anonymous" environment, people confess their past misdeeds, not only of substance abuse, but of other wrong doings and even criminal activities. It's often therapeutic to confess one's misdoings, but you are also putting out information which could later me used against you, either as blackmail or for criminal prosecution. While most of this is not noted, let me guess there are cases where someone is collecting this information, and let me guess this activity of data collection occurs much more frequently near military bases, intellilgence offices and other locations where high level crimes are being committed and the participants must be controlled.

We also live in a world where addiction occurs not just from simple plant products (alcohol, heroin, etc.) but also from a growing list of corporate patented and manufactured complex substances, and where corporations also manufacture substances to help people our of their addictions. The whole cycle of addiction and recovery is now intimately tied in to corporate profits.

AA and NA (Narcotics Anonymous) may not be the ones who decide which country to invade and which world leader to assassinate, but I can imagine that within its hierarchy there are a growing number of individuals who may be utilizing this network for rather sinister purposes.

greybeard
26th November 2016, 14:10
I initially laughed when I saw that "AA" was here on a list of secret societies. But thinking about it, I realized that even AA is open to some of the same forms of abuse that other organizations are subject to as well.

At AA, in a somewhat closed and "anonymous" environment, people confess their past misdeeds, not only of substance abuse, but of other wrong doings and even criminal activities. It's often therapeutic to confess one's misdoings, but you are also putting out information which could later me used against you, either as blackmail or for criminal prosecution. While most of this is not noted, let me guess there are cases where someone is collecting this information, and let me guess this activity of data collection occurs much more frequently near military bases, intellilgence offices and other locations where high level crimes are being committed and the participants must be controlled.

We also live in a world where addiction occurs not just from simple plant products (alcohol, heroin, etc.) but also from a growing list of corporate patented and manufactured complex substances, and where corporations also manufacture substances to help people our of their addictions. The whole cycle of addiction and recovery is now intimately tied in to corporate profits.

AA and NA (Narcotics Anonymous) may not be the ones who decide which country to invade and which world leader to assassinate, but I can imagine that within its hierarchy there are a growing number of individuals who may be utilizing this network for rather sinister purposes.

Each meeting place is autonomous.
There is no hierarchy as such.
A chair person is chosen by a long term member just for that meeting.
Its first name only--there is no register--no list of members.
There are people I have known in AA for years--I dont know their Surname--I dont know their address. they might be out of town.

Fair enough an individual could make it their business to be friend--find things out in order to blackmail.
I have never known that to happen.

I can speak of these things as I was an active member for about ten years-- I don't attend meetings now but I know I would be welcome if the need arose to go again.

Im not quick to defend anything these days--and there is no need to defend AA. --I just dont like misinformation put out there regarding a fellowship that saved my life.

Chris

neutronstar
26th November 2016, 20:39

It is arguments that you make right here that makes me question whether there is anything sinister about any secrete society. First AA is not secret. It is a society, but one of recovery from substance abuse. There is no organisation between other groups, only a set of guidelines to help recovery ( the 12 steps ).

If we are ignorant about something it doesn't necessarily mean it is bad. Secret societies are secret so that opens them up to speculation. You might be able to make a case for a secret society like skull and bones, where all their members are of the ruling class. But you also have to understand how our society works. I can also make an argument that all skull and bone members are in prominent positions because of who they know. They help each other out. Like the saying it is not what you know, but who you know.

I can tell you one thing there is no secret knowledge that any of these organisations have. At least anything that is of any real value, like some claim. If it is used for negative means, it is not very powerfull info. Although I will say I heard an interview of a Knights Templar. The info he shared was intriguing. It was on the nature of reality and he was not too specific. He said the knowledge is being kept secret until humanity is ready to handle the info. I believe the interview was on Buzzsaw with Sean stone. The information that he did share was in line with eastern philosophy so it peaked my interest.

Kryztian
27th November 2016, 01:09
Im not quick to defend anything these days--and there is no need to defend AA. --I just dont like misinformation put out there regarding a fellowship that saved my life.

Chris

Sorry, I wish I'd written that post a little differently. AA is an outstanding organization. I spent many years trying to help two individuals struggling with alcoholism (as I learned to understand what an "enabler" is) and also have friends long into their recovery who give generously of their time and energy to help others. I guess I felt that is an obvious point and didn't need to make it.

My point about AA, and every organization that attempts or purports to do good, even if they succeed in doing a lot of real good, as AA does, is that they can be infiltrated, especially when secrecy is involved. I guess I am more concerned about NA (Narcotics Anonymous) - I have to imagine that pharmaceutical companies send spies to these meeting and use this information to figure out how the can get more turnover in this cycle of recovery and addiction.

Glad to know that AA meeting places are not hierarchical and hopefully do almost no record keeping. My point is that every organization that is there for the benefit of humans can be subject to infiltration and abuse and that we need to be vigilant about this type of thing.