PDA

View Full Version : Swine Flu H1N1, real or fake?

atut
17th December 2010, 09:28
Swine Flu H1N1, is it real or fake?

When the flu pandemic happened last year, all the news were talking about it, it was the HOT news. But then later suddenly no mention and disappeared, why?

It has already 1 year since the swine flu reported on news everyday, now the news are reporting again swine flu for the 2nd wave. Where was the swine flu go in last 1 year? Never heard of it on any news.

Some people said it was just fake pandemic, the news reported 100 deaths, but the truth was only 3 deaths.

Some people like Jane Burgermeister said that it is dangerous and depopulation agenda. She has the proof documents. If it was real dangerous and depopulation agenda, why it was just disappear for one year? No news, no report?

So... Which is true? Which is fake?

Limor Wolf
17th December 2010, 10:13
hi atut,

my answer is that the H1N1 pandemic is real and false altogether.we must take into consideration that after the great investment of the PTB in labs,in top biological scientists,in personnel,in developing the virus,in nurturing the right top managers on the right drug companies (baxter,novartis)and making the real effort to give a good cover story to the public through the media,surely we can't assume that they will give up spreading the virus so easilly..a little bit cynical response,but oh well,i couldn't resist .in my country they are now combining the regular flu shot with the "swine flu" one...it's two in a price of one...a shame to throw those unused poisens and give up the Eugenics agenda.however a little change of tactics is required,as most of the public didnt buy into the media histeria the last time,so now its best to make less hype and to get the job done quietly.
it already appeared in our news that 35 soldiers been infected with the virus (with a little help from 'friends') now its obligatory for everyone in the army to get vaccinated.kiling them softly say the song...
i hope not.its so important to spread the word through alternative media and from word to mouth for people not to agree to the vaccines.some of the public do think there was a scheme,financial wise for the vaccine companies to get rich on account of the public,little do they know....they should ask Jane Burgermiester,she will explaine that to them right!

Metaphor
17th December 2010, 10:23
hi atut,

my answer is that the H1N1 pandemic is real and false altogether.we must take into consideration that after the great investment of the PTB in labs,in top biological scientists,in personnel,in developing the virus,in nurturing the right top managers on the right drug companies (baxter,novartis)and making the real effort to give a good cover story to the public through the media,surely we can't assume that they will give up spreading the virus so easilly..a little bit cynical response,but oh well,i couldn't resist .in my country they are now combining the regular flu shot with the "swine flu" one...it's two in a price of one...a shame to throw those unused poisens and give up the Eugenics agenda.however a little change of tactics is required,as most of the public didnt buy into the media histeria the last time,so now its best to make less hype and to get the job done quietly.
it already apeared in our news that 35 soldiers been infected with the virus (with a little help from 'friends') now its obligatory for everyone in the army to get vaccinated.kiling them softly say the song...
i hope not.its so important to spread the word through alternative media and from word to mouth for people not to agree to the vaccines.some of the public do think there was a scheme,financial wise for the vaccine companies to get rich on account of the public,little do they know....they should ask Jane Burgermiester,she will explaine that to them right!

Clear thoughts from you there, Limor. I defentively not think you are to cynical.
An interesting thing is that it is mandatory for all armypersonnel, wich makes me think its for real this time and the first time was a drill. They wouldn´t waste their soldiers, because they gonna need them.
Think about it, if the theory that they want depopulation is correct then it would be smarter to make as many as possible vary about taking the shot the second time, and you get us "conspiracynuts" to blame for not taking their shots also. Very clever indeed.

Once you get to know how they work, this can be one of their possible scenarios. I guess they can oversee and try to manipulate as many as possible.
I cannot stress this enough:
-This time can be the real thing, be very careful with making hasty decisions, and get vitamin d3 NOW.

Ammit
17th December 2010, 10:46
I quite agree with Limor. Although here in Dorset (UK), we are seeing a very nasty flue type virus which has even struck me with all the D3 I have been taking too, not at all saying it is the H1N1 virus.

What ever it is, it is knocking lots of people I know, me included off their feet.

Blessings

Ammit

The One
17th December 2010, 11:04
Fake fake fake (my opinion)

also

Do vaccines kill or injure (I have found that yes they do).
Does not being vaccinated kill or injure (I have found that yes it does)
Does vaccination save significantly more than it kills or injures (I will leave that one for you to investigate yourself because only by finding the answer for yourself can you be convinced either way

The only safe vaccine is one that is never used once again (my OPinion)

Limor Wolf
17th December 2010, 11:13
thank you Metaphor,one never know how he sounds from the side.i would add to the good recommendation on D3 also MMS,
silver spray (not the collodial) http://www.silver100.com/
Alimax (based on garlic) http://www.betterthangreens.com/Products.asp?intCatalogID=9
atomic iodine http://www.magnascent.com/

someone on the name of Ron gave this list (after searching) on an israeli websight called "different truth".

its good to see that most Britons reject the swine flu vaccine
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/12/08/Most-Britons-Reject-Swine-Flu-Vaccine.aspx

Ammit-i will be back with more recommendation just for you,got to hurry to work now.streghening our imuune system is most important.
feel well :)

bashi
17th December 2010, 11:44
The „original“ form of the virus had a much higher mortality rate than the later mutated versions.
In the beginning in Mexico the mortality rate was 4-6% which would have been a global disaster, if the virus would not have mutated into a much more harmless version.
This was – most likely – not intended.
It was a perfect diabolical game, but Nature saved the day.
The hype was maintained to get the vaccinations done.
This year version of the “improved” virus seems to be much more severe than last year:

See here: http://www.recombinomics.com/News/12161001/H1N1_England_Critical.html

The hype is fake, but the deaths are real…

Banshee
17th December 2010, 11:58

BMJ
17th December 2010, 12:43
Fake just alot of hype. It wasn't even as bad as the seasonal flu.

atut
17th December 2010, 13:42
When it was still HOT news last year. We see all people were talking about it everywhere, every website, every conference, every radio show, every forum, every TV news, etc. Depopulation agenda, bio-weapon, baxter, mutated virus, vaccines, bla bla bla.
But when the HOT news was over, no people talked and interested on it anymore.

Now the news said 2nd wave is coming and people starting to talk about it again. :confused:

Banshee
17th December 2010, 16:29
[.........................

bashi
17th December 2010, 18:45
I made a thread on old AV1 about the swineflu symptoms and treatments. Unfortunately its gone.

But here is something for the "fake" sayers:

Do you know what it means if the doc says "died of an overreacting immune system."? Sounds
not that bad, isn't it?

Well to cut it short: The infection casuses a "Cytokine Storm" and the patient dies either through failure of the lungs or through the "Capillary Leak Syndrome".
I can send a picture of a patient, who has died of CLS, if i get a PM.
Warning! Graphic content!

lightblue
17th December 2010, 19:06
I made a thread on old AV1 about the swineflu symptoms and treatments. Unfortunately its gone.

i don't think it's gone..the archive has some problems these days and the admin expects it up and running soon...i read it on the forum some place recently... l

Fredkc
17th December 2010, 19:12
The AV1 archive is currently down.

Some serious programming changes are going on.
It's a problem of having 2 complete copies of Vb on the same server, and keeping them from crashing into ea. other.
There's also this teeny problem of people working for a living, and such.

Promise. it will come back.
Fred

bashi
17th December 2010, 19:50
The AV1 archive is currently down.

Some serious programming changes are going on.
It's a problem of having 2 complete copies of Vb on the same server, and keeping them from crashing into ea. other.
There's also this teeny problem of people working for a living, and such.

Promise. it will come back.
Fred

thats good to hear. thanks!
what happend to the pictures/albums which were uploaded onto the server of AV1? i made the mistake not to link them externally and thought it was ok.
i am asking because i lost 200 Gigabyte of data ("someone" smoked them...) and now many pics from any thread i made are gone...:(

BMJ
18th December 2010, 11:01
Hi Guys,
From what I recall here in Australia, and I just looked up wikipedia to confirm this, there were 186 deaths due to swine flu versus 2500-3000 deaths from seasonal flu in the same period. Furthermore, those deaths were suffered by people whom were already severely ill with another disease, and their immune system was weak.

The people I came in contact with whom had the swine flu or it seemed were suffering the symptoms as a result of the vaccine and tend to knock them about for about month. Yet I never got.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swine_flu_in_Australia

OK I grant that it was a really flu, but its affect was very much overhyped, obviously to get as many people to take it as possible, I mean our federal government outlayed 110 million dollars on vaccines you might as well use it.

As an aside, at the time Sarah Murdoch was a member of the board of directors, I don't know if she is now, if the name sounds familiar well thats because she is the daughter in law of Rupert Murdoch.