PDA

View Full Version : Control

The Freedom Train
14th December 2016, 21:09
So, my suspicions have just been confirmed. My dear sweet friend, who is incredibly psychic, empathic,and energetically sensitive, has just been ordered by the courts to take 6 months of risperdal, in a psych unit (prison) where he is being held against his will.

I would like to point out that any one of us, while espousing the typical ideas and theories discussed on this platform and surrounded by the wrong people, could be right where he is, right now.

His hearing was merely a formality, a contrived farce designed to give the impression of a system that actually cares about individual rights or due process. Of course they knew all along what the outcome was going to be, despite the fact that his assigned lawyer and the psychiatrist sent to evaluate him assured him that his case was "rock solid"....... I mean, come on. They know how it works. This is what they do for a living.

My friend, like many of us I would wager, has a fear of loss of control over his life.

Well, here he is faced with an opportunity to face that fear. I pray that he will be able to do so.

Free will. Determinism. Control and lack of it. I think that these issues are at the heart of what we are all going through here. It seems to be an abstract and pointless philosophical pondering, however I consider it to be paramount in determining our attitudes toward ourselves, each other, and our life situations. I suspect that it has as much to do with our potential for liberation as the disclosure and dissemination of truthful information.

My friend considers his current lack of control (via the forced medication and involuntary commitment to a psych ward) to be a death sentence.

While I see it is true that psych meds have a myriad of deleterious effects on both the physical and energetic bodies, and that they are being used to reprogram, subjugate and control sensitives, I can only hope that this bid for control by TPTB backfires - that all of the compromised situations we find ourselves in that are beyond our direct control act to collectively awaken us, as I suspect is the case for me with my own targeting and attacks.

Pam
14th December 2016, 21:31
He has been sentenced to 6 months in a chemical prison. I find the idea of being forced to take anti psychotic drugs terrifying. This could be any one of us. Anyone that doesn't buy the party line is subject to being called mentally ill. Giving these kinds of drugs to someone that is not actively psychotic can be a nightmare for the person taking it.

I was hospitalized once and by accident I was given Haldol which was prescribed to another patient with the same first name. It was one of the scariest nights of my life. It took several days for me to function normally after that. I am so sorry for your friend.

Helene West
14th December 2016, 22:34
So, my suspicions have just been confirmed. My dear sweet friend, who is incredibly psychic, empathic,and energetically sensitive, has just been ordered by the courts to take 6 months of risperdal, in a psych unit (prison) where he is being held against his will.

I would like to point out that any one of us, while espousing the typical ideas and theories discussed on this platform and surrounded by the wrong people, could be right where he is, right now.

His hearing was merely a formality, a contrived farce designed to give the impression of a system that actually cares about individual rights or due process. Of course they knew all along what the outcome was going to be, despite the fact that his assigned lawyer and the psychiatrist sent to evaluate him assured him that his case was "rock solid"....... I mean, come on. They know how it works. This is what they do for a living.

My friend, like many of us I would wager, has a fear of loss of control over his life.

Well, here he is faced with an opportunity to face that fear. I pray that he will be able to do so.

Free will. Determinism. Control and lack of it. I think that these issues are at the heart of what we are all going through here. It seems to be an abstract and pointless philosophical pondering, however I consider it to be paramount in determining our attitudes toward ourselves, each other, and our life situations. I suspect that it has as much to do with our potential for liberation as the disclosure and dissemination of truthful information.

My friend considers his current lack of control (via the forced medication and involuntary commitment to a psych ward) to be a death sentence.

While I see it is true that psych meds have a myriad of deleterious effects on both the physical and energetic bodies, and that they are being used to reprogram, subjugate and control sensitives, I can only hope that this bid for control by TPTB backfires - that all of the compromised situations we find ourselves in that are beyond our direct control act to collectively awaken us, as I suspect is the case for me with my own targeting and attacks.

Horrible. Can you share the circumstances under which he was put in the hospital? Whose path did he cross that they would do this to him??

Justplain
15th December 2016, 01:13
The psychiatric establishment are whores. I had a psychologist tell me once that doctors are paid kickbacks by big pharma when they prescribe drugs, so those docs are just highly trained drug pushers. An uncle of mine who was a psychiatrist, more than fifty years ago proved that half of schizophrenia cases under his care were related to phobias that could be resolved through talk therapy. No drugs needed. This contradicted the fruedian dogma of the day and he lost his job, and had to work in an orphanage to find employment.

Its like a judge once said to me, 'dont come to the legal system for justice'. The best thing your friend can do is pretend taking the drug (ie. hide it under his tongue then spit it down the toilet when unseen) and conform to how they want him to behave, till he's released. Then run for the hills.

The Freedom Train
15th December 2016, 01:32
Horrible. Can you share the circumstances under which he was put in the hospital? Whose path did he cross that they would do this to him??

He was talking about the Reptilian agenda and the global elite pedo ring with his aunt over Thanksgiving break. His mother thought he was delusional and called the ambulance to have him taken away for evaluation, and he was thereafter committed to a psych ward. Sadly, his aunt is into all of the kinds of things we discuss on this forum, but for some reason was co-opted or afraid and turned on him, allowing him to be carted away. She called me the day it happened and was so upset, saying she thought he was having a psychotic break. My response was: huh??? As if YOU haven't been into researching high strangeness for years?? I was stunned.

As to WHY this is happening - he is a TI, like myself.

heuristic thought
15th December 2016, 01:46
I was offered haldol, ended up taking it, now it's like I'm living on 2 different timelines. I've had been double drugged, it literally broke my neck due to all the twitching.

Helene West
15th December 2016, 02:43

He was talking about the Reptilian agenda and the global elite pedo ring with his aunt over Thanksgiving break. His mother thought he was delusional and called the ambulance to have him taken away for evaluation, and he was thereafter committed to a psych ward. Sadly, his aunt is into all of the kinds of things we discuss on this forum, but for some reason was co-opted or afraid and turned on him, allowing him to be carted away. She called me the day it happened and was so upset, saying she thought he was having a psychotic break. My response was: huh??? As if YOU haven't been into researching high strangeness for years?? I was stunned.

So he wasn't turned in by a stranger. Evan more scary to be turned in by someone you trust. But how does this work? What if any of us is with a relative and all they have to do is call 911 and say we're having a psychotic break and we can be carted off? Don't the cops go by the condition of the other person as well.
Forgive me, I don't know what a TI is....

shaberon
15th December 2016, 03:08
Ouch.

Someone has got to explain it to me, mothers turning to some authority like psychiatrists, passing the stick of their own lack of abilities onto someone else. It's pretty common. Leaves me one step short of demanding mandatory tubal litigation for them all.

Guessing the friend is under 18, in which case, yes, anyone's mom can do the same thing. As an adult, the state can do it, but they would be more likely to respond to a reported crime than a Thanksgiving dinner.

Police do not get involved in domestic affairs, they just haul people away and let the courts figure it out.

The Freedom Train
15th December 2016, 04:43
Where he lives, in Massachusetts, it is called a "roger's guardianship"

"3. How does the Court decide whether to authorize treatment for antipsychotic medications?

For a guardianship, a court must determine whether a person is incapacitated in general or in specific areas, and therefore requires the protection of a guardian. In a Rogers’ Guardianship, the court is also being asked to authorize treatment with antipsychotic medication for an incapacitated person. In that case, a court must first find that the person is incapacitated, and then make the following determinations: 1) that the person is not competent to decide whether or not to give informed consent for the treatment with antipsychotic medications, and if not competent, then 2) determine what the person would choose to do if he or she were competent, using a substituted judgment standard. -- this is total crap - according to my friend when I spoke with him today, he very clearly and logically defended himself today, while also asserting that he does not in any way believe in the use of medications. the court's response? 6 months risperdal.

4. How does the Court determine what the incapacitated person’s substituted judgment would be in regard to accepting or not accepting treatment with antipsychotic medications?

‘Substituted judgment’ means the Court substitutes itself for the incapacitated person and attempts to determine that person’s actual interests and preferences, and how he or she would make the decision regarding antipsychotic medication if competent. The Court must take into account all of the factors and concerns that likely make up the particular person’s decision-making, including the following: the person’s expressed preferences regarding treatment with antipsychotic medications, the person’s religious convictions, the impact of the decision on the person’s family, the probability of adverse side effects, and the prognosis for the person with and without treatment.

If the Incapacitated Person is so impaired that he or she is unable to express a preference, the court will look at the totality of the circumstances of the person to try and determine what the person would decide if he or she were competent to make such a decision, taking into account the person’s incapacity."

((http://www.massguardianshipassociation.org/information/guardianship-of-an-adult-2/rogers-guardianship/))

This looks like a good overview from a watchdog organization: http://psychrights.org/force_of_law.htm

"With respect to the mental illness diagnosis, itself, when a psychiatrist decides that a person has a mental illness and that person disagrees, according to the psychiatrist, that disagreement just shows the person lacks "insight" and is in itself proof of the mental illness. Catch-22."

Justplain
15th December 2016, 15:00

If i were you friend, i wouldnt talk to those two b##ches again. If the aunt was so concerned and/or repentant, why didnt she show up at the hearing in his defense. There must be more history of this kind of nonsense in that family, he probably should have known to keep his mouth shut.

The Freedom Train
15th December 2016, 15:25
If i were you friend, i wouldnt talk to those two b##ches again. If the aunt was so concerned and/or repentant, why didnt she show up at the hearing in his defense. There must be more history of this kind of nonsense in that family, he probably should have known to keep his mouth shut.

Well I know that he was very close to his aunt, who like I said is all about the kinds of things we talk about on this forum, has friends who write books about it, lecture around the country about it, have businesses founded on it, etc. She takes him to the American Society of Dowsers national conference each year to hobnob with her friends. In short, he trusted her and felt he had an audience with her. I met her several times and have talked with her about ET's, faeries, mind control, and other subjects of "high strangeness" - she shared stories of inexplicable experiences she had had.

Apparently his aunt is now trying to get him to sign over his right to make decisions about all aspects of his medical care (via a medical power of attorney) to their family doctor, who has already set a good track record for himself by indefinitely institutionalizing his two uncles, Peter and Paul.

So yes Justplain, there is absolutely a history of this in his family.

Actually, it is something I have had to fight to escape as well. My mother has been completely destroyed by a combo of meds, psychiatric "handling", visits to the psych ward, and psychotronic targeting. Her 35+ years of "treatment" - coinciding with the time I have been on this earth - have resulted not in her rehabilitation, but in her complete incapacitation. I feel like she was taken from me at birth.

As for me, I bucked the system as soon as I went to college. I went cold turkey off the meds my psychiatrist grandfather had put me on senior year of high school (which had caused me to attempt suicide twice), and I refused to go to the psychiatrist my mother found for me in Syracuse, where I was attending school. She was furious with me. I didn't give a ****. I knew it was no good, and I have rebelled every step of the way.

I know that I am no more crazy than any one else. I felt how the medications, etc, did not help me at all. They made me feel a thousand times worse - even worse than worse - numb - like a freaking zombie! I could see what was happening to my mother, how it was just so wrong on so many levels.

I want to send my friend a copy of Ken Kesey's One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest - although if they saw him reading it in the psych unit they'd probably confiscate it as highly volatile propaganda.

My question to this aunt, and I am debating whether it is even worth it to call her on this, would be to ask - if medication and commitment to a psych ward are the answer, then why aren't your brothers already rehabilitated and functioning healthily and happily in society? Anything indefinite like this is obviously not a solution - and I know I do not need to reiterate the oppressive/brainwashing aspects of psychiatry nor the dangers of their chemical meds to you all.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Forgive me, I don't know what a TI is....

A TI is a victim of targeted psychotronic attack - mind control technologies and programming, ala MK Ultra.