PDA

View Full Version : Michel Desmarquet

Banshee
17th December 2010, 20:09
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about Michel Desmarquet recently and/or what everyone's opinions are of Michel. I read his book "Thiaoouba Prophecy" years ago and have enjoyed his very rare lectures. Last I heard, he was headed to rural Viet Nam, quite fed up with society at large. Just curious if anyone else has an opinion on his work.

truthseekerdan
17th December 2010, 21:47
Great book to read -- I guess it all depends on the reader (freedom of choice) to believe what's written in the book.
Another post here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?3079-Spirituality-vs-Religion&p=28341&viewfull=1#post28341

Below is a short description of the book:

"This book clarifies practically ALL myths, doctrines and mysteries on Earth and reveals clear logic, beauty and majesty of the Universe, in which EVERYONE OF US has important role to play.

There are no theories in this book. No wishful thinking or products of imagination of the author. This is an exact report of the Reality of the Universe.

There will be people who will not understand this book at all, even though it is written by a simple man, using a simple language, with examples comprehensible even by kids. There will be also others, who won't even TOUCH this book. Leave them in peace. Maybe they are not yet evolved enough, maybe they don't want to learn how much they don't know. There is no point in encouraging a kindergarten kid to study psychology or physics - a kid is simply not yet ready for it.

No matter how much we insist on defending our current beliefs, doctrines and traditions, nothing can change the TRUTH and the order established in the Universe. Rivers will always flow from their sources towards the ocean, even if a religion, sect or billions of people want to believe the opposite."

Here is an older video with Michel in one of his rare lectures:

3227569708370542826#

Banshee
17th December 2010, 22:15
Yes, he is a humble man. I have watched this video countless times. There are two minor moments whrein one might question its validity, but is is quickly dismissed by language barrier ( after review). It is such a shame that he has vanished. What a loss.

Pathfinder
18th December 2010, 00:06
Great book to read -- I guess it all depends on the reader (freedom of choice) to believe what's written in the book.

Speaking of freedom of choice, that is the title of a book by Dr. Tom Chalko, available for free here.

http://thefreedomofchoice.com/

I found it to be a very interesting read, at the time I read it, which was a few years ago. Tom Chalko's works are sort of based on Desmarquet's book, he is to Desmarquet what Micheal Horn is to Billy Meier I guess you could say. His book(s) are the only extension of Desmarquet's work I could ever find, worth a look into if it interests you.

truthseekerdan
18th December 2010, 00:50
Tom is a good friend of mine. ;)

Banshee
18th December 2010, 16:46
Tom is a good friend of mine. ;)

Please thank him for me (for his work with Michel and forward)

Does he know how Michel is or if he's doing anything?

thanks!

truthseekerdan
19th December 2010, 06:09
Please thank him for me (for his work with Michel and forward)

Does he know how Michel is or if he's doing anything?

thanks!

I cannot thank him for you... I don't know you and Tom doesn't know you either, it will be inappropriate for me to do that. Hope you'll understand.
If you want to thank him, show some support and purchase the printed book(s) -- even-though most of his e-books are free. I did, and that's how we became friends. ;)
If you want, PM me and will let you have his personal email -- just don't tell him where you got it from. :tape:

Namaste ~ Dan

Banshee
19th December 2010, 18:31
Well next tme you speak to him, just tell him that there is a stranger out there in cyberspace ( as I am sure there are thousands) who really appreciates his work. I have purchased his books.