PDA

View Full Version : When I love myself enough!

Deega
23rd December 2016, 15:20
Today, I had the pleasure of reading Kim McMillen on ''When I love myself enough!'', a short excerpt, here's the link for the complete reading (http://www.myinnerspaceblog.com/2012/01/17/when-i-loved-myself-enough-by-kim-mcmillen/).

Avalon members have a great Holiday, and may 2017 bring you Health, love, peace, forgiveness.

When I loved myself enough I came to know my own goodness.

When I loved myself enough I began taking the gift of life seriously and gratefully.

When I loved myself enough I began to know I was in the right place at the right time and I could relax.

When I loved myself enough I felt compelled to slow down way down. And that has made all the difference.

When I loved myself enough I bought a feather bed.

When I loved myself enough I came to love being alone surrounded by silence, awed by its spell, listening to inner space.

When I loved myself enough I came to see I am not special but I am unique.

When I loved myself enough I redefined success and life became simple. Oh, the pleasure of that.

WhiteLove
23rd December 2016, 15:53
Thanks Deega, what a great community this is!

Foxie Loxie
23rd December 2016, 15:55
Thanks, Deega, I will pass this along to some friends! Merry Christmas!! :waving:

The Freedom Train
23rd December 2016, 18:17
lovely - an essential step on the awakening path. loving self and ceasing judgment of self leads naturally to love of others, compassion and non judgment.