PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Joe Lieberman - WTC 7 Did Not Occur .... I Do Not Support A New Investigation

irishspirit
18th December 2010, 08:55
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccGKbdaY1y4&feature=player_embedded

OMG is this man for real?

bennycog
21st December 2010, 06:03
that boils your blood yes.. but i wonder if while these guys are conducting these nonsense press releases or whatever it is he is doing.. if his family is safe at home or if he is being told terrible things will happen to them if he reveals..

xbusymom
21st December 2010, 06:26
He must have blinked...

Zook
21st December 2010, 07:02
Hi Bennycog,

that boils your blood yes.. but i wonder if while these guys are conducting these nonsense press releases or whatever it is he is doing.. if his family is safe at home or if he is being told terrible things will happen to them if he reveals..

Well, one way to reconcile the moral perturbance in your mind ... is to imagine a dead Iraqi child ... either from the set of 500,000 Iraqi children that starved to death as a result of sanctions imposed between the two BOG/ZOG-American aggressions against Iraq ... or from the set of Iraqi children that had been brutalized, raped, murdered to date during the execution of the War on Terrorism, a phony war arranged by traitors to both the American Constitution and the Bill of Rights (e.g. the first ten amendments). Joe Lieberman is certainly high up on the list of those committing high treason. Benedict Arnold is a virtual saint next to Lieberman. I predict the next century will hardly remember Benedict Arnold, indeed, that the poster boy for treason in the Future New American Century or FNAC will be someone of the calibre of Joe Lieberman.

Humble opinions all around.

:typing:

Anchor
21st December 2010, 09:06
When asked if he would support a new investigation he said "Based on what I know now I would not".

That is actually the truth, he would not - for very obvious reasons.

yiolas
21st December 2010, 10:10
Videos like that just make my BLOOD BOIL ! It makes you wonder are we living in a different reality ? I think I live for the day when the majority of the human population joins us in awakening and BOZOS like Lieberman are left behind in the corrupt and degenerate world they have created.

Zook
21st December 2010, 13:41
Good morning Yiolas, the Earth says hello!

Videos like that just make my BLOOD BOIL ! It makes you wonder are we living in a different reality ? I think I live for the day when the majority of the human population joins us in awakening and BOZOS like Lieberman are left behind in the corrupt and degenerate world they have created.

I would just add that Liberman is no BOZO ... he is a key actor in the tragic ZOG-American opera: 'BOG-us!' (Bankster Occupied Government of the united states)

:typing:

RedorBluepill
21st December 2010, 14:03
And still the people remain asleep.

Deega
21st December 2010, 22:19

Hi Bennycog,

You're probably right...!

All my blessings.

Deega

Snowbird
23rd December 2010, 04:21
WTC 7 did not occur.......nor did the holocaust, Joe Lieberman.

This man is a quintessential example of why we can no longer trust our government.