PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Russian Hack speech in reverse

mojo
5th January 2017, 22:17
I get that not everyone agrees about reverse speech, it might be just sound matrixing and perhaps so but other times it seems quite clear a general theme or message is there.. It's still fascination to think about the possibilities.
crTOq7FQby4

mojo
5th January 2017, 22:33
...think this one is related strangely...

B1TZeuWdP7M

Bill Ryan
5th January 2017, 23:27
I get that not everyone agrees about reverse speech

Well, it might not be Alternative Science (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/forumdisplay.php?151-Alternative-Science) !

mojo
5th January 2017, 23:39
oops sorry i didnt see the sub category please change it..

Praxis
6th January 2017, 00:07
does reserve speech ever work with languages other than english? or is this an english specific occurence?

Bill Ryan
6th January 2017, 00:15
oops sorry i didnt see the sub category please change it..

What to...? My point is that it's certainly not science of any kind.

The problem with reverse speech is that it's the audio version of pareidolia. (That's like where one sees Jesus on a piece of cheese toast, usually after it's been pointed out by someone else.)

The real science test you might give yourself is this one: find an audio that's claimed to contain a meaningful reverse speech statement.

Then listen to it reversed, without knowing what it's supposed to say.

Then, see if it matches what others believe they hear, without being front-loaded (i.e. being told what to expect). I personally bet you almost anything you like you'd not be able make out a thing. I've never once been able to hear anything at all in reverse speech... unless I'd first been told 'what was there'.

Bill Ryan
6th January 2017, 00:22
does reserve speech ever work with languages other than english? or is this an english specific occurence?

Exactly. I wonder if it works in Russian!

mojo
6th January 2017, 01:09
...its a good point, did try that experiment without knowing ahead of time using the audacity software and found a message but again even finding it without knowing doesn't exclude what you mention about pareidolia so not sure? I honestly looked for a category and still don't know which maybe myth would work but I would still see it as an alternative science.

Honesty
6th January 2017, 01:35

WhiteLove
6th January 2017, 16:05
mojo, you are fooling yourself with this. Stay focused, I just mean don't let this kind of stuff distract you.