PDA

View Full Version : A Universal United Earth Unifying Foundation

jmaf6556
27th January 2017, 01:30
Hi everyone, I’d like to share a video I just made that explains an idea to establish a completely equally shared, equality and freedom-based, communal, public, neutral, universal, all-inclusive, syncretic, open foundation, through which all of us who share the purpose of creating a world of greater oneness, peace, love, freedom, happiness, truth, equality, and sustainability for all, can unite as one circle of free equals:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYL8xGawf4s

We’re already headed in this direction, if you’d like to talk more, feel free to contact me.

Script:

""There will come a day when people of all races, colors, and creeds will put aside their differences. They will come together in love, joining hands in unification, to heal the Earth and all Her children."
– Navajo-Hopi Prophecy of The Whirling Rainbow

"The Circle has healing power. In the Circle, we are all equal. When in the Circle, no one is in front of you. No one is behind you. No one is above you. No one is below you. The Sacred Circle is designed to create unity. The Hoop of Life is also a circle. On this hoop there is a place for every species, every race, every tree and every plant. It is this completeness of Life that must be respected in order to bring about health on this planet."
- Dave Chief, Oglala Lakota

"This Round Table was ordained of Arthur that when his fair fellowship sat to meat their chairs should be high alike, their service equal, and none before or after his comrade. Thus no man could boast that he was exalted above his fellow, for all alike were gathered round the board, and none was alien at the breaking of Arthur's bread. At this table sat Britons, Frenchmen, Normans, Angevins, Flemings, Burgundians, and Loherins. Knights had their plate who held land of the king, from the furthest marches of the west even unto the Hill of St. Bernard."
- "Arthurian Chronicles: Roman de Brut", by Wace

There’s a growing movement of people on Earth today who share one purpose, to create a world of greater oneness, peace, love, freedom, happiness, truth, equality, and sustainability for all.

While much progress is being made, our movement can be more powerful if we focus together, if we remember our most essential shared value, oneness, and unite as one.

To unite effectively, it would be ideal to establish a completely equally shared, equality and freedom-based, communal, public, (edit: democratic,) neutral, universal, all-inclusive, syncretic, open foundation through which we can all unite as one circle of free equals.

Firstly, to maximize oneness, kinship, friendship, fellowship, comradeship, solidarity, harmony, synergy, and peace, among all, the foundation would prioritize equality. Its core would be universal, objective Truth, and exist in the center of the one group circle of free equals, the foundation would belong to none and all equally. The role of all including individuals in positions of responsibility would be one of public service, to represent and serve the one group circle of free equals. Responsibilities surrounding the foundation would be shared equally and freely among all as much as possible. Decision-making processes that concern the whole group would be open and accessible to all equally, and the decisions would be made ideally by group consensus. All relationships would be between sovereign free equals, participation in unified action would be completely voluntary.

Secondly, to serve as a source of pure, unconditional unity, peace, and equality among all, including those standing on different sides of issues, the foundation would remain neutral, impartial, nonpartisan, and independent.

Thirdly, to unite, resonate with, and have meaning for all equally, the foundation would use universal symbols. The ideal symbols would be discovered by converging on the essential choices uniting and at the heart of all (for example, for an Earth foundation for unity, the name “United Earth” and displayed logo concept would be ideal).

Fourthly, to unite and serve all effectively, the foundation would promote uniting, merging, combining, blending, intermixing, joining, syncretizing, integrating, (edit: harmonizing), equalizing, neutralizing, and balancing the best parts of all, working towards common, middle ground, and reaching agreements through compromise and mutual concessions.

Finally, to inspire cocreation, collaboration, cooperation, and coordination among all, the foundation would keep its status forever open to improvement through the contributions of all.

A United Earth establishment would serve as such a unifying foundation. Let us all unite as one United Earth."

From my site: https://sites.google.com/site/jmaf6556/united-earth

CD7
28th January 2017, 14:55
That's an awesome idea! Myself and others have a similar idea but mainly set up to fund only Green projects local food production, building sustainable FREE gorgeous housing, use green energy systems for everything....Uniting and utilizing many talented different individuals with different backgrounds with similar vision for local and global efforts is something that will make a transition to a smarter way of living much easier...

CD7
28th January 2017, 15:02
I love your message! ((((((( <3 )))))). We are trying to come to consensus and work through decisions as a group like you discuss in video....it takes practice and understanding individuals :)

jmaf6556
29th January 2017, 07:50
Thanks CD7, I'm glad you like the idea! Since putting out the video I've connected with a few others who share the same dream, I know some others too from before who have a similar vision. It'd be great if we could all connect!