PDA

View Full Version : Office of poofness

Eric J (Viking)
31st January 2017, 18:28
Yes..Yes...Yes....Yes.....I know it's that 'office poofness' by Zap... God knows where he gets all that info from.

But on a serious note what would you do if you ever came into a big bag of prosperity...could you would you imagine if it came to be. I can imagine it quite easily...I'm very comfortable where I am and all achieved with the mind. Ohhhh what we could do with a million minds..what we all could achieve and how reality would pan out...... Hey I bumped into this today thought it was brilliant...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=veym5gNUl_8

Anyway I often ponder...without any evil/selfish controlling restraints, where would humanity be now...technologically and spiritually? The mind boggles...

Worth a read...if only to wish what could be.

Zap Says
HI ALL
HAVE YOU GIVEN ANY AMOUNT OF THOUGHT, I MEAN REAL THOUGHT, TO WHAT YOU WILL DO IF YOU HAVE A WHOLE BUNCH OF MONEY IN YOUR HANDS RIGHT NOW? SERIOUSLY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? SAY YOU HAVE A MILLION IN YOUR HAND RIGHT NOW. WHERE DO YOU SPEND IT?
I WOULD BET THE VERY FIRST THING YOU WOULD DO IS GO BUY A BIG FLAT SCREEN TV, RIGHT? GET RID OF THAT 20 INCH OR WHATEVER IS THERE, AND PUT IN AN 80 INCH OR BETTER. WITH SURROUND SOUND OF COURSE. WHO WOULDN’T. I WOULD TOO I THINK. WHY NOT? IT IS ONLY A FEW THOUSAND OUT OF A MILLION.
SO YOU GET A BIG FLAT SCREEN, AND A FEW OTHER THINGS ON THE “WANT THAT” LIST. YOU GET A CAR. YOU THEN CONSIDER GETTING RID OF THE MORTGAGE. IS THERE ENOUGH? SAY IT COSTS YOU 400,000 TO GET RID OF IT. WOULD YOU? IT WILL LEAVE YOU OVER HALF OF THE MONEY ANYWAYS. SO YOU THINK, AND YOU PAY OFF THE MORTGAGE BEING A PRUDENT FELLOW. NOW YOU HAVE A BIG SCREEN, A CAR, AND SOME OTHER IMMEDIATE ITEMS FROM YOUR LIST IF NOT ALL. YOU ARE FLYING HIGH. YOU ARE DEBT FREE, YOU HAVE SOME NEW MATERIAL THINGS AND YOU HAVE SOME MONEY LEFT. YOU SALT PART OF THE MONEY AWAY, AND PUT IT INTO SOME MUTUAL FUNDS OR SIMILAR INVESTMENT SCHEMES THAT WILL GIVE YOU A RESONABLE RETURN ON THE MONEY AND GIVE YOU A NEST EGG.
YOU ARE NOW ONE OF THE VERY VERY FEW THAT HAS EXPERIENCED THE LOTTERY MENTALITY, AND TRIUMPHED OVER IT AND ACTUALLY DID WISE THINGS WITH YOUR MONEY. CONGRATULATIONS.
THE OTHER FELLOW THAT DID NOT THINK IT THROUGH BOUGHT A FLAT SCREEN, SEVERAL OF THEM, BOUGHT A FEW CARS FOR HIMSELF AND FRIENDS (HE IS A BIG MAN IN THEIR EYES FOR NOW), AND UPGRADED HIS HOUSE BY SELLING HIS, AND BUYING BIGGER AS PUTTING MORE CASH UP GOT HIM THE BIGGER HOUSE. HE IS LIVING LIFE LARGE. HE HAS 100,000 LEFT AFTER ALL IS SAID AND DONE. THEN THE MORTGAGE PAYMENTS START EATING INTO THAT. AT THE END OF THE YEAR, HE HAS NOTHING LEFT, BUT HE DOES HAVE A FEW CARS, A FEW BIG SCREENS, AND A MORTGAGE HE CAN NOT AFFORD. REMEMBER HE QUIT HIS JOB BECAUSE HE WAS RICH.
EVENTUALLY HE SELLS A CAR TO UPKEEP THE MORTGAGE, AND TAKES A HIT ON THE SALE PRICE AND SELLS FOR TWO THIRDS OF WHAT HE PAID AS IT IS STILL REASONABLY NEW. THE OTHER CARS GO THE SAME WAY OVER TIME. THEN THE BIG SCREENS ARE SOLD. IN ANOTHER YEAR OR TWO AT THE MOST, HE HAS NO CARS, NO BIG SCREENS, AND STILL HAS THAT WONDERFUL MORTGAGE. THE HOUSE IS FORECLOSED ON. HE HAS NOTHING NOW.
THE LESSON HERE IS OBVIOUS.
SO YOU HAVE A MILLION OR TEN IN YOUR HAND. WHAT DO YOU DO WITH IT?
THIS SCENARIO IS FORECAST TO BE HERE VERY SOON. MANY WILL HAVE MONEY AND WILL FACE THE SAME SCENARIO, AND THE SAME DECISIONS. THAT WILL BE THE ACTUAL TURNING POINT IN THEIR LIVES, WHAT THEY DO WITH THE MONEY, AND NOT THE EVENT OF GETTING THE MONEY.
WHEN THE MONEY ARRIVES, BE GENTLE AND PRUDENT WITH IT. THINK WHAT CAN BE DONE WITH THE MONEY AFTER YOU LOOK AFTER YOURSELF. AND YOU HAVE TO DO YOURSELF FIRST. YOU COME FIRST. YOUR CUP HAS TO BE OVERFLOWING FOR YOU TO SHARE PROPERLY AND EFFECTIVELY. SHARING WITH 20% IN THE CUP PLACES A BURDEN ON YOU, AND THAT IS NOT HEALTHY IF IT CONTINUES TO BE A BURDEN. AND MANY OF US DO THAT ANYWAYS AS THAT IS HUMAN NATURE. TO DENY THAT WE ARE BORN AS A SHARING AND GIVING ENTITY IS AN ERROR. IT IS SO MUCH BETTER TO HAVE AN OVERFLOW BE AVAILABLE FOR HELPING AND SHARING.
THIS ESSENCE OF THE DIVINE PLAN AS WAS EXPLAINED TO ME MANY YEARS AGO, IS THE UNDERLYING CURRENT OF THIS RIVER. IT FLOWS IN AND THROUGH ALL THE OTHER CURRENTS THAT MAKE UP THIS FLOW OF LIFE. HUMANITY IS MEANT TO EVOLVE DOWN THIS PATH THAT LEADS TO A MUCH BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF WHO WE ARE, WHAT WE ARE DOING HERE, AND WHO WE ARE DOING IT WITH.
OF COURSE THERE ARE ALL THE SURFACE CURRENTS SHOWING SOME MATERIAL FROM BENEATH THE RIVER AS IT FLOWS, BUT THAT REALLY HAS NO EFFECT ON THE COURSE OF THE RIVER. BY THAT FACT IT CAN BE ARGUED THAT THESE CURRENTS HAVE NO INHERENT WEIGHT OR MERIT IN THE INFLUENCE OF THE COURSE OF THE RIVER, JUST ITS SPEED.
THESE CURRENTS MADE OF THE USUAL ELEMENTS OF RUMOR, GOOD INTELLIGENCE, BAD INTELLIGENCE, DISINFORMATION, REAL AND FAKE NEWS COVERAGE, DOCUMENTARY REVEALS OF POLITICS OR FRAUD IN CORPORATE SETTINGS, THE SCANDALS OF THE CURCH OF SCIENTOLOGY, AND MANY SIMILAR CURRENTS ARE THE ATTENTION OF THE MOMENT WHEN THEY SURFACE. DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT OF MATERIAL DREDGED FROM THE BOTTOM, DETERMINES THE LENGTH OF THE ATTENTIUON. IT MAKES AN IMPRESSION FOR A WHILE THEN DISSIPATES IN THE RIVER. THE RIVER CONTINUES ON ITS COURSE.
WHAT I AM SAYING BY THIS IS THAT IT REALLY DOES NOT MATTER WHAT “STUFF” IS THE ATTENTION OF THE MOMENT, THE OVERALL STRUCTURE IS WHAT WE HAVE TO LOOK AT AND MAKE OPERATIONAL. WE HAVE TO BE READY FOR THIS WORK NOW, NOT LATER SO TIME IS OF ESSENCE I WOULD SAY.
THE ANTICS OF A FEW THAT DO NOT UNDERSTAND, OR HAVE A DIFFERENT PERCEPTION, OR THOSE WHO DIRECTLY ATTACK MUST ACKNOWLEDGE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANYTHING THEY MAY CONSIDER TO BE TRUE, THE WORLD IS INDEED CHANGING. HOW IT IS CHANGING IS DETERMINED BY WHAT WE DO.
WE HAVE DISCLOSURE COMING UP, AND I FIGURE THE MAJORITY IS READY FOR THIS TO HAPPEN NOW WITHOUT TOO MUCH DISCOMFORT. WE HAVE BROTHERS AND SISTERS UP THERE, AND SOON THEY WILL SAY HI ON CNN. WHEN THIS HAPPENS, A REALLY BIG SHIFT IN UNDERSTANDING WILL HAPPEN OVERNIGHT. THIS IS A BIG SHOCK SCENARIO AS THE WHOLE ECONOMIC PICTURE WILL CHANGE FOR HUMANITY.
THE ROYALS AND OTHERS THAT CAN THINK THEIR WAY OUT OF A WET PAPER BAG, HAVE PUT INTO PLACE THE MECHANISMS THAT WILL WORK IN TERMS OF FINANCIAL SYSTEMS THAT WOULD INTERFACE WITH THE RESULTING ECONOMICS THAT ARE PART OF THE DISCLOSURE EVENT. THIS IS A BASIC ELEMENT OF THE PLAN, AND MANY SUCH ELEMENTS HAVE TO BE THOUGHT THROUGH TO ENABLE THE PERFORMANCE OF IT. THIS IS ALL WELL UNDERWAY NOW.
IT HAS BECOME VERY CLEAR OVER TIME THAT THEY WILL NOT DO THINGS HALF BAKED, SO I HAVE GOOD CONFIDENCE IN THE REALITY OF THE EVENTS OCCURING RIGHT NOW AS WAS SET UP SO LONG AGO. QUITE EXTRAORDINARY AND COMFORTING TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE HIGHER POWERS THAT HAVE THE BEST INTERESTS OF OUR HUMANITY AT HEART, AND JUST WAITING FOR US TO GET WITH IT.
THIS PARTICULAR RIVER WE ARE IN DOES HAVE DESTINATIONS ALONG ITS COURSE, WE ARE AT ONE OF THOSE NODES RIGHT NOW THAT ALLOW FOR GREAT CHANGE, AND GREAT CHANGES ARE ABOUT TO BE EFFECTED. JUST LOOK AT WHERE WE ARE RIGHT NOW WITH THE COMING WEEKS SEEING THE BEGINNING OF THE INFRASTRUCTURE BEING ACTIVATED. THE OTHER SISTER ORGANIZATIONS AND OLD TRUSTS SET FOR THIS PURPOSE THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO ARE VERY ACTIVE RIGHT NOW. THE BEST POSSIBLE THING THAT COULD HAPPEN FOR US HAS HAPPENED, AND WE ARE IN FOR THE RIDE OF OUR LIVES. IT WILL BE A LOT OF WORK, YES, BUT IT WILL ALSO BE A LOT OF FUN.
IN OTHER MATTERS, THERE IS A BONE OF CONTENTION THAT A NURSE IN NORTH AMERICA HAS EXPRESSED.
Hospitals do not hold you hostage if you can’t pay the bill..
WHILE THAT MAY BE TRUE IN NORTH AMERICA WITH ITS MORE REFINED SYSTEM, IT IS NOT TRUE, FOR EXAMPLE, IN CHINA OR HONG KONG WHERE THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU WITH MINIMAL ATTENTION UNTIL YOU PAY THE BILL. THE SAME IS TRUE IN THE PHILLIPINNES. THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU, BUT IF YOU DO NOT PAY THE BILL WHEN YOU LEAVE, YOU GO TO JAIL. THE POLICE ARE WAITING FOR YOU. SO UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO TO JAIL FROM THE HOSPITAL BED, YOU STAY IN THE BED AND USE ALL YOUR RESOURCES TO RAISE THE MONEY TO GET YOU OUT OF THERE. YOU ARE FREE TO LEAVE ANYTIME AND GO TO JAIL RIGHT AWAY, SO I GUESS TECHNICALLY THE HOSPITAL IS NOT HOLDING YOU HOSTAGE. IN MY BOOK, THEY ARE HOLDING YOU HOSTAGE BY THE THREAT OF JAIL. I HOPE THAT CLARIFIES THE CURRENT HOSPITAL SYSTEM IN JUST TWO COUNTRIES.
HERE IS THE ACTUAL BILL THAT THE DONATIONS HAVE HELPED WITH, AND GOT BRADD OUT OF THE HOSPITAL INSTEAD OF ACCRUING 800 PHP PER DAY. THAT WOULD HAVE RUN UP SO FAST AND ALIAH WOULD HAVE HAD TO BRING HIM FOOD EVERY DAY ANYWAYS. LIVING IN A HOSPITAL WOULD SUCK BIG TIME.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/pix8/QuezonMedBill.jpg
ON THE TOPIC OF THE TRUMP FELLOW THAT HAS CAUSED SUCH A STIR WITH HIS DETERMINATION, SOME REPORTS OF ACTIVITIES HAVE BEEN EXAGERATED FOR SURE, EVEN SOME OF THE ONES I INCLUDED IN THIS WEEKLY. I QUERIED WHY THEY WERE EXXAGERATED. THE RESPONSE WAS THAT IT DRAWS ATTENTION IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. OK, I CAN BUY THAT. IF SOME ATTENTION IS NOT CAST ON A WORTHY TARGET, THEN THE TARGET DOES NOT EXIST FOR ALL PURPOSES. THE BIG PHARMA IS A WORTHY TARGET OF ATTENTION. I SURMISE THE ATTENTION DID ITS INTENDED FUNCTION BY THE RESPONSES RECEIVED.
IN RESPECT OF THE PREVIOUS FELLOW, IT SEEMS HE HAS DISSAPEARED INTO THE WOODWORK NEVER TO BE HEARD FROM AGAIN, THAT IS UNTIL THINGS SETTLE DOWN, PEOPLE FORGET, AND THE TALK CIRCUIT BECKONS FOR EX-PRESIDENTS. HIS INFLUENCE IN THE USA IS GONE COMPLETELY IN RESPECT OF LOBBY POWER AS THAT TOO IS BEING PHASED OUT BY TRUMP, SO TALK CURCUIT AND LEARNING HOW TO SPEND HIS TRILLION WITHOUT ATTRACTING TOO MUCH ATTENTION IS IMPORTANT. THE INAUGERATION DAY “GIFT” HE SENT TO ISLAM OF USD $220+ MILLION BEFORE HIS PRESIDENCY ENDED, HAS BEEN FROZEN PENDING INVESTIGATION BY TRUMP, AND THAT MAY BRING HIM TO THE PUBLIC EYE FOR A BIT.
OVERALL THE LEVEL OF ACTIVITY IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW IS AT PEAK. THE NEW YEAR IN CHINA HAS GIVEN THEM TIME TO PREPARE OVER THE HOLIDAY, AND THEY ARE VERY PREPARED FOR ALL THE ACTIVITY. THE LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT IN THEIR VOICES IS UNMISTAKABLE WHEN I TALKED WITH THEM. IN THE US, TRUMP IS PREPARING HIS SIDE FOR WHAT IS TO COME AS A LARGE AMOUNT OF MONEY IS PREPARED FOR INFLUX INTO THE ECONOMIES. THE INFUSION OF THESE FUNDS INTO THE INFRASTRUCTURES AND INDUSTRY OF COUNTRIES WILL CHANGE THE COMPLEXION OF THE WORLD, AND EVERYBODY HAS SUBSCRIBED TO SUCH CHANGE. ALL THE COUNTRIES ARE ONLINE NOW.
THESE ARE JUST SOME THOUGHTS ON EVENTS THIS WEEK. I NO LONGER HAVE TIME TO ADDRESS THE DARK SIDE AS IT HAS BECOME SOMEWHAT TIRED AND OLD. TIME FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. THE FLYING PURPLE PIGS STARTED THIS, AND THEY ARE GOING TO BE IN THE PARADE. WE CAN EXPECT GREAT THINGS FOR THE WORLD NOW.
I AM GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR YOUR STEADFAST HELP OF WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO DO. WE ARE ALL HERE FOR YOU, AND YES FOR OURSELVES. WE DO AFTER ALL HAVE TO MAKE SURE WE ARE OK BEFORE WE CAN GO WHOLE HOG AND GET THE HELP OUT. YOUR SUPPORT, AS I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES, IS THE ONLY THING THAT HAS KEPT US HERE WORKING LIKE THIS. THE INTERNAL TEAM IS SHOULDERING ALL THE USUAL DAILY BURDENS AS WELL AS SPENDING FULL TIME AT THIS WORK, AND IT IS YOU THAT IS HELPING THEM DO THIS DAY IN AND DAY OUT.
YOU HAVE SHOWN ME KINDNESS AND UNDERSTANDING IN THE WORK THAT IS IN FRONT OF US, AND I THANK YOU FOR THIS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. IN RESPONSE, I WILL DO MY BEST IN MAKING SURE THAT THE DEPLOYMENTS OF THE SERVICES IS DONE AS RAPIDLY AS POSSIBLE WHILE MAKING SURE THEY ARE DONE CORRECTLY. WE CAN NOT AFFORD MISTAKES.
BY THE MID WEEK, I FIGURE THAT WHEN HONG KONG RE-OPENS, MANY CHANGES WILL BEGIN THEN. WE WILL RECEIVE SOME FIRST FUNDS TO GET THE ENTERPRISE UNDERWAY. I ANTICIPATE A VERY BUSY TIME AHEAD IN THE NEXT MONTHS AS WE GET THINGS SET UP AND OPERATIONAL. ALL OUR FOCUS IS ON THIS NOW.
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS.
IN EXTENSIVE GRATITUDE
LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
JANUARY 29, 2017
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP,

Viking

Olaf
31st January 2017, 18:36
Converted into readable text (using Notepad++) - for those of us, who are not able to read TEXT IN UPPERCASE LETTERS.

Zap says:
Hi all
have you given any amount of thought, I mean real thought, to what you will do if you have a whole bunch of money in your hands right now? Seriously, what would you do? Say you have a million in your hand right now. Where do you spend it?

I would bet the very first thing you would do is go buy a big flat screen tv, right? Get rid of that 20 inch or whatever is there, and put in an 80 inch or better. With surround sound of course. Who wouldn’t. I would too I think. Why not? It is only a few thousand out of a million.

So you get a big flat screen, and a few other things on the “want that” list. You get a car. You then consider getting rid of the mortgage. Is there enough? Say it costs you 400,000 to get rid of it. Would you? It will leave you over half of the money anyways. So you think, and you pay off the mortgage being a prudent fellow. Now you have a big screen, a car, and some other immediate items from your list if not all. You are flying high. You are debt free, you have some new material things and you have some money left. You salt part of the money away, and put it into some mutual funds or similar investment schemes that will give you a resonable return on the money and give you a nest egg.

You are now one of the very very few that has experienced the lottery mentality, and triumphed over it and actually did wise things with your money. Congratulations.

The other fellow that did not think it through bought a flat screen, several of them, bought a few cars for himself and friends (he is a big man in their eyes for now), and upgraded his house by selling his, and buying bigger as putting more cash up got him the bigger house. He is living life large. He has 100,000 left after all is said and done. Then the mortgage payments start eating into that. At the end of the year, he has nothing left, but he does have a few cars, a few big screens, and a mortgage he can not afford. Remember he quit his job because he was rich.

Eventually he sells a car to upkeep the mortgage, and takes a hit on the sale price and sells for two thirds of what he paid as it is still reasonably new. The other cars go the same way over time. Then the big screens are sold. In another year or two at the most, he has no cars, no big screens, and still has that wonderful mortgage. The house is foreclosed on. He has nothing now.
The lesson here is obvious.

So you have a million or ten in your hand. What do you do with it?
This scenario is forecast to be here very soon. Many will have money and will face the same scenario, and the same decisions. That will be the actual turning point in their lives, what they do with the money, and not the event of getting the money.

When the money arrives, be gentle and prudent with it. Think what can be done with the money after you look after yourself. And you have to do yourself first. You come first. Your cup has to be overflowing for you to share properly and effectively. Sharing with 20% in the cup places a burden on you, and that is not healthy if it continues to be a burden. And many of us do that anyways as that is human nature. To deny that we are born as a sharing and giving entity is an error. It is so much better to have an overflow be available for helping and sharing.

This essence of the divine plan as was explained to me many years ago, is the underlying current of this river. It flows in and through all the other currents that make up this flow of life. Humanity is meant to evolve down this path that leads to a much better understanding of who we are, what we are doing here, and who we are doing it with.

Of course there are all the surface currents showing some material from beneath the river as it flows, but that really has no effect on the course of the river. By that fact it can be argued that these currents have no inherent weight or merit in the influence of the course of the river, just its speed.

These currents made of the usual elements of rumor, good intelligence, bad intelligence, disinformation, real and fake news coverage, documentary reveals of politics or fraud in corporate settings, the scandals of the curch of scientology, and many similar currents are the attention of the moment when they surface. Depending on the amount of material dredged from the bottom, determines the length of the attentiuon. It makes an impression for a while then dissipates in the river. The river continues on its course.

What I am saying by this is that it really does not matter what “stuff” is the attention of the moment, the overall structure is what we have to look at and make operational. We have to be ready for this work now, not later so time is of essence I would say.

The antics of a few that do not understand, or have a different perception, or those who directly attack must acknowledge that regardless of anything they may consider to be true, the world is indeed changing. How it is changing is determined by what we do.

We have disclosure coming up, and I figure the majority is ready for this to happen now without too much discomfort. We have brothers and sisters up there, and soon they will say hi on cnn. When this happens, a really big shift in understanding will happen overnight. This is a big shock scenario as the whole economic picture will change for humanity.

The royals and others that can think their way out of a wet paper bag, have put into place the mechanisms that will work in terms of financial systems that would interface with the resulting economics that are part of the disclosure event. This is a basic element of the plan, and many such elements have to be thought through to enable the performance of it. This is all well underway now.

It has become very clear over time that they will not do things half baked, so I have good confidence in the reality of the events occuring right now as was set up so long ago. Quite extraordinary and comforting to know that there are higher powers that have the best interests of our humanity at heart, and just waiting for us to get with it.

This particular river we are in does have destinations along its course, we are at one of those nodes right now that allow for great change, and great changes are about to be effected. Just look at where we are right now with the coming weeks seeing the beginning of the infrastructure being activated. The other sister organizations and old trusts set for this purpose thousands of years ago are very active right now. The best possible thing that could happen for us has happened, and we are in for the ride of our lives. It will be a lot of work, yes, but it will also be a lot of fun.

In other matters, there is a bone of contention that a nurse in north america has expressed.

Hospitals do not hold you hostage if you can’t pay the bill..

While that may be true in north america with its more refined system, it is not true, for example, in china or hong kong where they will take care of you with minimal attention until you pay the bill. The same is true in the phillipinnes. They will take care of you, but if you do not pay the bill when you leave, you go to jail. The police are waiting for you. So unless you want to go to jail from the hospital bed, you stay in the bed and use all your resources to raise the money to get you out of there. You are free to leave anytime and go to jail right away, so I guess technically the hospital is not holding you hostage. In my book, they are holding you hostage by the threat of jail. I hope that clarifies the current hospital system in just two countries.

Here is the actual bill that the donations have helped with, and got bradd out of the hospital instead of accruing 800 php per day. That would have run up so fast and aliah would have had to bring him food every day anyways. Living in a hospital would suck big time.

Http://www.rumormillnews.com/pix8/quezonmedbill.jpg
On the topic of the trump fellow that has caused such a stir with his determination, some reports of activities have been exagerated for sure, even some of the ones I included in this weekly. I queried why they were exxagerated. The response was that it draws attention in the right direction. Ok, I can buy that. If some attention is not cast on a worthy target, then the target does not exist for all purposes. The big pharma is a worthy target of attention. I surmise the attention did its intended function by the responses received.

In respect of the previous fellow, it seems he has dissapeared into the woodwork never to be heard from again, that is until things settle down, people forget, and the talk circuit beckons for ex-presidents. His influence in the usa is gone completely in respect of lobby power as that too is being phased out by trump, so talk curcuit and learning how to spend his trillion without attracting too much attention is important. The inaugeration day “gift” he sent to islam of usd $220+ million before his presidency ended, has been frozen pending investigation by trump, and that may bring him to the public eye for a bit.

Overall the level of activity in the world right now is at peak. The new year in china has given them time to prepare over the holiday, and they are very prepared for all the activity. The level of excitement in their voices is unmistakable when I talked with them. In the us, trump is preparing his side for what is to come as a large amount of money is prepared for influx into the economies. The infusion of these funds into the infrastructures and industry of countries will change the complexion of the world, and everybody has subscribed to such change. All the countries are online now.

These are just some thoughts on events this week. I no longer have time to address the dark side as it has become somewhat tired and old. Time for something completely different. The flying purple pigs started this, and they are going to be in the parade. We can expect great things for the world now.

I am grateful to you for your steadfast help of what we are trying to do. We are all here for you, and yes for ourselves. We do after all have to make sure we are ok before we can go whole hog and get the help out. Your support, as I have said many times, is the only thing that has kept us here working like this. The internal team is shouldering all the usual daily burdens as well as spending full time at this work, and it is you that is helping them do this day in and day out.

You have shown me kindness and understanding in the work that is in front of us, and I thank you for this acknowledgement. In response, I will do my best in making sure that the deployments of the services is done as rapidly as possible while making sure they are done correctly. We can not afford mistakes.

By the mid week, I figure that when hong kong re-opens, many changes will begin then. We will receive some first funds to get the enterprise underway. I anticipate a very busy time ahead in the next months as we get things set up and operational. All our focus is on this now.

Thank you and god bless.
In extensive gratitude
love and light
in our service
zap
“god is; I am; we are”
“be good, be legal, tell truth”
january 29, 2017

love and kisses,
"the office of poofness"
zap,