PDA

View Full Version : Akiane - Artist & Child Prodigy - Inspiration from the Divine

Cate
20th December 2010, 01:32
Inspiration from God/Source/the Divine...

Akiane's paintings are beautiful, I guess God/Source has many faces and she is expressing the Divine in her way... Her paintings express the divine creation within and around all of us..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YdIVeBo8SE

shadowstalker
20th December 2010, 02:07
The next DaVince, she is awesome, shoot I aint gifted enough to draw stick figures.

Arpheus
20th December 2010, 02:59
She is 15 now and what a beautiful inspiring soul this young girl is,when i see people like her that volunteer to come down to this earth and show us all that beauty and tell us all about it it fills my heart with hope for mankind.

Humble Janitor
20th December 2010, 06:28
Souls like this need all the protection and guidance that they can get.

I find her work to be amazing.

jcocks
20th December 2010, 07:23
Wow, she's definitely a messenger..... some would call her a "lightworker". I think people like her will come to be cherished and their messages heeded more than ever before as we start upon the greatest awakening mankind has known for many generations....

lightblue
20th December 2010, 17:05
bless...i feel sorry for the child, i think she's been very heavily leaned on...unfortunately, there's nothing divine about an 11, or 12 being able to draw/paint as a talented but not so inspired adult of maybe 18...shame really, children of her age display lots of wild imagination and freedom in their works ...this poor girl displays adult imagination solely...

i suspect there's something perverted with her parents/carers/tutors, for i think it simply cannot be god...

i would like to see where she'll take her skill when she is 18...unless totally exhausted and sick of it all by then...

she won't attract attention of art connoisseurs....

:yu: l

Cate
20th December 2010, 19:42
Akiane is a delightful young woman-to-be. Hope she turns into a woman of solid spiritual stuff, i.e. breaks away from the angelic/evangelic hologram that MSM is broadcasting and fiat money is funding.

Yes only time will tell how her future pans out and spiritual development progresses...

Given the fact that she is just 15, I think she could be excused for possibly not being fully aware yet of all the complexities and 'darker' sides of the mass media and the world we live in...

But that should not distract from the positive work she has done and the inspiration her paintings have given to many....

I wonder what she's sacrificed in order to develop her talent and create these hundreds of paintings?

Cate

lightblue
20th December 2010, 20:12
I wonder what she's sacrificed in order to develop her talent and create these hundreds of paintings?

Cate

opted out of her general/comprehensive education - she mentions that in her promo video...in my view, that's about the "wrongest" sacrifice to make...the decision that may come back to haunt her in 3 or 4 years when she is no longer a "wunderkind" but a young adult ...:yu: l

lightblue
20th December 2010, 20:18
here's another "miracle"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He7Ge7Sogrk

Cate
20th December 2010, 20:35
msg deleted

Agape
20th December 2010, 20:49
opted out of her general/comprehensive education - she mentions that in her promo video...in my view, that's about the "wrongest" sacrifice to make...the decision that may come back to haunt her in 3 or 4 years when she is no longer a "wunderkind" but a young adult ...:yu: l

I agree but unfortunatelly, there's often no 'middle way' through uniqueness of either abilities or disabilities, in our society .
It can feel extremely difficult to satisfy 'both parties' , the conventional and one that feels true to ones self.

And it may become impossible to live happily with gifts-that-need-to-be-given..

P.S. The painting elephant looks almost unbelievable to me ..very talented elephant indeed.

:panda:

lightblue
20th December 2010, 20:52
P.S. The painting elephant looks almost unbelievable to me ..very talented elephant indeed.

a super talented elephant, i know! i'm a fan... l

Zook
20th December 2010, 21:09
Hello Lightblue,

here's another "miracle"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He7Ge7Sogrk

Wow!!! (raised to the power of a zillion WOWs!).

Watching that incredibly beautiful elephant express itself (himself/herself??) brought tears to my eyes! Not the kind that drip down the cheeks, but the kind that hang in the corner of the eye and never want to drop! Without doubt or hesitation, the most remarkable youtube video I've ever seen (on any subject)! If anyone out there still has doubts about the existence of Our Creator, then I hope this video will find your eyes. I'm truly humbled by this video; just finished showing it to my mother. Will definitely give it to facebook.

Thank you kindly.

:typing:

Carmody
21st December 2010, 01:53
Zook, I thought Jesus was made out of plastic and did the Hula wiggle on my dashboard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jj4G2x0_uw

As for the elephant, that is very wow. Very much so. And that brings the nightmare of the abuse and the death, etc, into greater light. We cry for the sins of man against the innocent and the unprotected.

Good luck eating that next hot dog or steak.

Arpheus
21st December 2010, 03:09
Hello Lightblue,

Wow!!! (raised to the power of a zillion WOWs!).

Watching that incredibly beautiful elephant express itself (himself/herself??) brought tears to my eyes! Not the kind that drip down the cheeks, but the kind that hang in the corner of the eye and never want to drop! Without doubt or hesitation, the most remarkable youtube video I've ever seen (on any subject)! If anyone out there still has doubts about the existence of Our Creator, then I hope this video will find your eyes. I'm truly humbled by this video; just finished showing it to my mother. Will definitely give it to facebook.

Thank you kindly.

i have to completely agree with you on this one ZOOk simply mind blowing inspiring and the absolute proof that animals are more special then one may think,what a wonder to behold,thanks so much LIGHTBLUE MADE ME DAY !!

Zook
21st December 2010, 08:41
Hi Carms,

Zook, I thought Jesus was made out of plastic and did the Hula wiggle on my dashboard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jj4G2x0_uw

As for the elephant, that is very wow. Very much so. And that brings the nightmare of the abuse and the death, etc, into greater light. We cry for the sins of man against the innocent and the unprotected.
Good luck eating that next hot dog or steak.

Absolutely. I've simplified my diet to veggies, fish, and shrimp ... but perhaps I need to simplify more, you know, maybe just veggies and eggs. Who knows what level of consciousness is moving along with the fishes. Of course, as fish are carnivores themselves ... the concept of crime and punishment could be at play here. Eat and be eaten, as it were. Certainly, cows and most things on the average human diet are herbivores. So perhaps the sin factor (e.g. a euphemism for conscience and not the religious doctrine) ... depends on what type of animal we eat? And in the extreme application to the consumption of plants ... maybe the breatharians have best ethical perspective? Just thinking out loud now. Insomnia does that to me.

wegge
26th January 2011, 12:12
Hello all,

You are raising the question why there´s so much secrecy. Since short there´s a video embedded on her site. It lasts 63min and is sped up and shows her creating a piece of art.
Maybe you also want to check out her blog where she´s sharing some of her own points of view of life (which of course could also be ghostwritten..)

http://akiane.com/blog/

Ah i forgot to say. Her brother is also an prodigy.It´s a family of prodigies but i don´t know about their other sibblings. They were all born under water. He ( Ilia) is only 7 years old i think and philosopher and also creator (manifestator?) of some beatiful art.
here is his site:

http://iliapoetry.com/home.html

bless you all :)

Newlyn
4th January 2012, 11:44
"With so many scientific achievements we know so little of where we came from and where we are going. But we know even less of the most important discovery of all – Love. Only love can accept our differences as we journey through life. And only love can allow space for our growth."
~ Akiane Kramarik

"Those that expose themselves as knowing the truth, lose the battle of innocence and humility and eventually pull a trigger at the universe. Wisdom chooses the unknown to be its reason."
~ Akiane

"Our experiences are waiting for us—we simply chose to live through the challenges and mistakes. If we don’t live through difficulties, we cannot see the solved puzzle at the end."
~ Akiane

"We are all ONE, no matter in what form, space or time. As ONE we can change the world if we start changing ourselves."
~ Akiane

Akiane Kramarik is one of the most inspirational people you will ever meet. Upon receiving her inspiration from God "face-to-face" at the age of 4, she began drawing unbelievably amazing spirituality pictures. As she grew older, her artwork has become increasingly complex as He spoke to her through sounds, shapes and sometimes through animals, but mainly with paint "as if it was talking to me".

Akiane, a vegan, stated, "Each time I pick up that brush from my pallet, I feel we're connected. I don't need to talk to Him. I already know that He's there. All I know is that He's always going to be with me, forever."

In a recent interview, Akiane stated, "I don't belong to any denomination or religion, I just belong to God."

The following is from an article on Akiane when she was 15 years old.

“I define spirituality as a search for love, beauty, happiness and wisdom. Spirituality is a journey that we never finish.”
~Akiane Kramarik, 17 Year-old, Artist, Poet, Mystic

Homeschooled and self-taught in painting, 15-year-old Akiane (pronounced ah-kee-ah-nah) Kramarik has seen her artwork exhibited in museums around the world since she was 10. An internationally recognized prodigy, Akiane is the only known binary genius in both painting and poetry. She is a member of the World Council for Gifted and Talented Children, and was selected as one of the twenty most accomplished visual artists in the world.

http://www.in5d.com/images/indigo-akiane-tree.jpg

"The tree of life for me is a symbol of abundance and eternal life." ~ Akiane Kramarik, Age 12

http://www.in5d.com/images/akiane-jc.jpg

Prince of Peace by Akiane Kramarik (Age 8)

http://www.in5d.com/images/search-for-truth-akiane.jpg

Search for Truth by Akiane Kramarik (Age 12)

http://www.in5d.com/images/akiane-child-life.jpg

"If we experienced life through the eyes of a child, everything would be magical and extraordinary. Let our curiosity, adventure and wonder of life never end..."
Wonder by Akiane Kramarik (Age 13)

Secrets to my success:

1- Dedication and passion. I am completely focused on my work and get up at four in the morning, for many hours painting in my studio, detail after detail, layer after layer, month after month—sometimes spending as much as four months on a single painting.

2- Uniqueness—whatever you create has to be one of kind and so unique that the work would speak for itself and people ...would be drawn to it.

3- Belief, dream and visualization. Envisioning that your work is already completed creates the finish line.

4- Trial and error—I come back to my work when most children would quit. I do not get too frustrated at the mistakes, but keep on coming back to fix them.

5- Enjoying the journey, not just a destination. Life is a journey, and whatever we create we must savor and enjoy without hurry—then the destination will come by itself. We should not focus just on success, because it has its own timing very often different than ours.

6- Patience. We never find patience by looking for it. We find patience by looking for a purpose. And the more we hurry for patience, the longer it takes us to reach it.

7- Inspiration. I do not wait for inspiration to come to me. Inspiration comes to me. By committing myself to work through challenging times the inspiration now comes to me when I least expect it.

8- Energy. Our success equals our energy. And we have the most energy in the first part of the day. My huge part of success was waking up early for the most difficult task which is realist art. And keeping healthy lifestyle—nutrient dense live foods, sunshine, exercise, movement, laughter, and wholesome relationships.

9- Consistency. Painting by painting makes a gallery, poem by poem makes a book. I believe in consistent work ethic, in a marathon working ~ not sprinting. Even though there are days when I paint up to fourteen hours, it is usually at the very end of the painting. The consistent pace of four to five hours of painting a day does not look a lot, but does add up as months go by.

10- Rejuvenation. I work six days a week and always have one day off for rejuvenation. During my leisure I love writing my poetry, composing on a piano,
sewing and designing clothes, brushing up on Lithuanian Russian and Sign languages, visiting families or playing with my two older and two younger brothers.

11- Adaptation and flexibility. I had to adapt quickly to different working environments. For years when we moved frequently, I was painting next to a laundry room, an entry way, and a family room so I had to be patient until we built our new house with a spacious studio. I believe, if we are happy with little, we will receive in abundance in time. Starting with little and increasing gradually works very well for the balance of our mind.

12- Family support. All children entrepreneurs need at least one adult who would help them financially and morally.

13- Love. If we put others before ourselves—we are already abundantly rich.
~ Akiane

http://www.in5d.com/images/enchantment-akiane.jpg

Infinity imagines curiosity from the wild abyss — Only the child makes a swing-set view of the worlds upside down. Unwatched truth is the enchantment of childhood.And we never grow out of it...

Enchantment of Childhood by Akiane Kramarik (Age 15)

Full article: http://www.in5d.com/meet-prodigy-artist-akiane-kramarik-the-indigo-child-of-an-athiest.html

Blessings!

Star1111
4th January 2012, 12:25
Beautiful Newlyn!!!
Now this girl clearly has a gift from the Divine!!
Thank you for sharing.

BestLion
4th January 2012, 12:30
Wow what a talented girls, and what lovely art. I like this kind of art...they tend to tell stories through the paintings.
Her art is good, but anything she says about creations, the gods, heavens can be dismissed she a fundamental Christian instilled from birth of her by her parents.

Newlyn
4th January 2012, 13:17
Wow what a talented girls, and what lovely art. I like this kind of art...they tend to tell stories through the paintings.
Her art is good, but anything she says about creations, the gods, heavens can be dismissed she a fundamental Christian instilled from birth of her by her parents.

Well, her father was indeed catholic, on the paper so to speak, but the way she pictures God in her paintings, poems and words does'nt sound anything like the God(s) depicted in the bible, or as you are tought in the christian dogmas. I was raised christian myself, and I had a profound awakening process to realize our connection with God and that Love. She knows it naturally, as it shows in her art.

Maybe she got the vocabulary from her christian influences, most likeley, but the inner wisdom cannot be teached.

/Albin

Rantaak
4th January 2012, 13:26
Fantastic! People like this just go to show that the spirit ages vastly differently than our bodies.

Amysenthia
4th January 2012, 14:57
Thanks Newlyn,

What beautiful paintings. Art adds so much to our spirit. I can believe that the Great Spirit is guiding this child's hands!

mind-scape
4th January 2012, 15:18
Thank you so much for this thread... :)

Virma De Ris
4th January 2012, 15:29
Maybe she got the vocabulary from her christian influences, most likeley, but the inner wisdom cannot be teached.

Very true. It is inevitable to use "Christian vocabulary" as it is so instilled into our language and the way we communicate and this is specially true in Western countries. I also believe that inner wisdom cannot be teached as it is self discovered.

Newlyn
4th January 2012, 20:45
Fantastic! People like this just go to show that the spirit ages vastly differently than our bodies.

I don't really know how to count "spirit age". Is it how long one has been incarnated, or where, or just how close one is to God?

But still, I do very much agree! :)

Albin

Rantaak
4th January 2012, 21:24

I don't really know how to count "spirit age". Is it how long one has been incarnated, or where, or just how close one is to God?

Albin

I don't particularly care for the word, "God" as it has a tendency to confuse a lot of people. Of course, most of the folk on Avalon do not use the word, "God" to refer to the one that allegedly spake forth the Holy Bible. Or if they are, they are talking about that particular entity in the truer sense of her identity which is not as benevolent as the bible-thumpers might proclaim. It's a generalization.

Length of incarnation(s) tends to correlate somewhat to one's spiritual development, though some spirits develop faster than others. The real metric, I think, is to look at how close one is to Them Selves.

To elaborate with an example, one spirit might need to incarnate 1,000 times before reaching its final incarnation. Another might need only 800 to reach this point, while some need 2,000. And these are just the clever ones that incarnate simultaneously from the perspective of the higher self. That is to say, the final incarnation happens separately from the former simultaneous ones. The unlucky ones (in my opinion) like the reptilians and such need to incarnate MILLIONS of times before even realizing that source exists or something like that. Those guys don't incarnate simultaneously, they incarnate in one body after another.

Newlyn
4th January 2012, 22:49

Albin

I don't particularly care for the word, "God" as it has a tendency to confuse a lot of people. Of course, most of the folk on Avalon do not use the word, "God" to refer to the one that allegedly spake forth the Holy Bible. Or if they are, they are talking about that particular entity in the truer sense of her identity which is not as benevolent as the bible-thumpers might proclaim. It's a generalization.

Length of incarnation(s) tends to correlate somewhat to one's spiritual development, though some spirits develop faster than others. The real metric, I think, is to look at how close one is to Them Selves.

To elaborate with an example, one spirit might need to incarnate 1,000 times before reaching its final incarnation. Another might need only 800 to reach this point, while some need 2,000. And these are just the clever ones that incarnate simultaneously from the perspective of the higher self. That is to say, the final incarnation happens separately from the former simultaneous ones. The unlucky ones (in my opinion) like the reptilians and such need to incarnate MILLIONS of times before even realizing that source exists or something like that. Those guys don't incarnate simultaneously, they incarnate in one body after another.

Well, thank you for your posts. But if I can quote Akiane:

"Those that expose themselves as knowing the truth, lose the battle of innocence and humility and eventually pull a trigger at the universe. Wisdom chooses the unknown to be its reason."
~ Akiane

and

"Spirituality is a journey that we never finish"

:)

I think we have to be very humbe in what we think we know. Btw, I feel most comfortable using the word God, and I hope you understand me :)

Blessings /Albin

TargeT
4th January 2012, 23:03

Thats a little disturbing isn't it?

http://theilluminatiwatch.com/tag/monarch-mind-control/

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/monarchmindcontrol.html

http://secretarcana.com/hiddenknowledge/monarch-programming-mind-control/

etc...

Samsara
4th January 2012, 23:22
“I define spirituality as a search for love, beauty, happiness and wisdom. Spirituality is a journey that we never finish.”
~Akiane Kramarik, 17 Year-old, Artist, Poet, Mystic

Beauty Full! Thank you for sharing Newlyn.

ghostrider
5th January 2012, 00:44
beautiful to see the world through her eyes.

Rantaak
5th January 2012, 15:24

etc...

Yeah, my response was exactly the same when I saw this. Though if art is the act of portraying energetic relationships in a tangible medium, this piece does a particularly good job at that.

Tarka the Duck
5th January 2012, 16:57
Can anyone provide a link to a video where she is actually painting? I'd love to see her at work.

Thanks
Kathie

Samsara
6th January 2012, 03:58
Can anyone provide a link to a video where she is actually painting? I'd love to see her at work.

Thanks
Kathie

You can find a video on this site : http://www.artakiane.com/ (press enter, the video is on the right - 63:54 minutes of fast motion)

Enjoy !

Cerridwen
6th January 2012, 04:11
Wow! What an amazing gift that child has. I've never heard of her before, thanks for sharing.

Seikou-Kishi
6th January 2012, 14:12
If humans were a better species, childhood would take up most of our lives :-)

Newlyn
6th January 2012, 21:29
If humans were a better species, childhood would take up most of our lives :-)

Yes and we will not enter the kingdom of God unless we become like children

:)

Dennis-G
7th January 2012, 08:27

Thanks
Kathie

There are a ton of videos about her on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=akiane+kramarik&oq=akiane&aq=0&aqi=g10&aql=&gs_sm=e&gs_upl=130l2288l0l4477l6l6l0l1l1l0l262l1016l0.2.3l5l0

I found this quote especially interesting: "Those that expose themselves as knowing the truth, lose the battle of innocence and humility and eventually pull a trigger at the universe. Wisdom chooses the unknown to be its reason."

Alie
7th January 2012, 12:53

etc...

Yeah, my response was exactly the same when I saw this. Though if art is the act of portraying energetic relationships in a tangible medium, this piece does a particularly good job at that.

Well remember there's duality here. Before I ever heard of the Monarch Project (less than 1 year ago), butterflies symbolized for me beauty, wonder --- freedom. So, to look upon life as a little child .... that's the privilege of our "spirit dance".

solosthere
7th January 2012, 13:20
indigos never really grow up as adults we become frustrated and lost. We question everything always and never go throgh the hate your parents age of 18-25. We can't comperhend money and never learn its value. After all it is just paper, it had more value as a tree!!!!!! We see the beauty in everything that god created and know naturally that god isn't out there but rather is in all of us at all times. We don't see color, sex, rich or poor. Many don't have a sexual orientation and can't connect of a physical basis. The world as it is makes us very sad. We never met anyone that could understand us in anyway. Our parent will say we were the easiest to get along with but the hardest to understand. U have an imortant child there. Be careful with them!!!

DNA
7th January 2012, 13:30
indigos never really grow up as adults we become frustrated and lost. We question everything always and never go throgh the hate your parents age of 18-25. We can't comperhend money and never learn its value. After all it is just paper, it had more value as a tree!!!!!! We see the beauty in everything that god created and know naturally that god isn't out there but rather is in all of us at all times. We don't see color, sex, rich or poor. Many don't have a sexual orientation and can't connect of a physical basis. The world as it is makes us very sad. We never met anyone that could understand us in anyway. Our parent will say we were the easiest to get along with but the hardest to understand. U have an imortant child there. Be careful with them!!!

I just don't believe in the Indigo child thing.
Call me a skeptic if you will, I come from the show me state, and I need to see some kind of proof.
I will give it up though,,,,this kid is talented, and all of the paintings have grabbed me.
But even she states she works her ass off.
Most of the Indigos want to bask in the glow of thinking they are special. And that is great and all, but as far as I'm concerned I think everyone is awesome and has the potential to kick some serious ass, I don't think anyone needs the title indigo, it's a logo, a label, a form of division if you ask me.

solosthere
7th January 2012, 14:01
You dont have to believe something for it to be true. It was once true the earth was flat and that it was at the center of everything. After that europeans thought that gorillas were just a story. Many will still tell you the Holocost never happened. Then nuclear power could never be harnessed. Many will also tell you that climate change (global warming) isn't happening. Currently we say light speed can not be broken????? What is impossible today is tomarrows research and the future's reality. Keep your mind open and unfull. You can't add to a full cup!!!!

DNA
7th January 2012, 15:21
You dont have to believe something for it to be true. It was once true the earth was flat and that it was at the center of everything. After that europeans thought that gorillas were just a story. Many will still tell you the Holocost never happened. Then nuclear power could never be harnessed. Many will also tell you that climate change (global warming) isn't happening. Currently we say light speed can not be broken????? What is impossible today is tomarrows research and the future's reality. Keep your mind open and unfull. You can't add to a full cup!!!!

That's a false analogy in my opinion. Everything you just mentioned is quantifiable. What is quantifiable about the term indigo in how it describes a subsect of children?

Dennis-G
7th January 2012, 18:58

I can empathize with how you feel. I sometimes feel like I ended up on the wrong planet! However, I'm too old to be an "indigo" child, but still, most of what you wrote applies to the way I think and feel. I question everything, never hated my parents, and understand that money has value only because a majority of people believe it so. I also see beauty everywhere, especially in nature. I left "religion" long ago for the truth within, believe in equality, and I am often saddened by the seeming cruelty and injustice in the world, human behavior in particular. It seems to me you're attributing many things to "indigo" that are simply a part of our human evolution. What am I missing?

Newlyn
7th January 2012, 20:59

I just don't believe in the Indigo child thing.
Call me a skeptic if you will, I come from the show me state, and I need to see some kind of proof.
I will give it up though,,,,this kid is talented, and all of the paintings have grabbed me.
But even she states she works her ass off.
Most of the Indigos want to bask in the glow of thinking they are special. And that is great and all, but as far as I'm concerned I think everyone is awesome and has the potential to kick some serious ass, I don't think anyone needs the title indigo, it's a logo, a label, a form of division if you ask me.

You don't have to believe at all, just enjoy the beautiful thing we humans can create. That we have to believe in certain things and convince others is the OLD way, that soon will perish. More important is what we do and what we are, ofcourse. I believe though, that the people some call indigo is wayshowers, souls with allready high frequency that by joining our collective coinsciousness allready is helping us to understand. But labels is a very human thing, and not important. Me myself is in the indigo wave, and I felt allways different, bullied and I understood things and were interested in things no one else around me even could touch. The discription given on the indigo energy fits me mostly. But I don't see myself as indigo, because i don't know that at all, and the indigos did not make it up. But what i do see, is a lot of new aware souls in the younger generations, and they will not take this crap that we live in :)

I think this might be a good movie on the topic indigos, it's called "The indigo Revolution":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxsIuQKvlZA

I have not watched it myself yet. Maybe I do it tonight!

/Albin

EDIT: They are talking about labels in the beginning of the movie :)

Newlyn
7th January 2012, 21:02

I can empathize with how you feel. I sometimes feel like I ended up on the wrong planet! However, I'm too old to be an "indigo" child, but still, most of what you wrote applies to the way I think and feel. I question everything, never hated my parents, and understand that money has value only because a majority of people believe it so. I also see beauty everywhere, especially in nature. I left "religion" long ago for the truth within, believe in equality, and I am often saddened by the seeming cruelty and injustice in the world, human behavior in particular. It seems to me you're attributing many things to "indigo" that are simply a part of our human evolution. What am I missing?

This is true I think. And not only indigos are coming, but a lot of other advanced souls also, in different times. I would suggest Dolores Cannon and her info on the 3 waves, or why not Inelia Benz, her info says the same.

(By the way, butterflies is a very very good sign for me! :) )

solosthere
8th January 2012, 18:10
[QUOTE=solosthere;397157]indigos never really grow up as adults we become frustrated and lost. We question everything always and never go throgh the hate your parents age of 18-25. We can't comperhend money and never learn its value. After all it is just paper, it had more value as a tree!!!!!! We see the beauty in everything that god created and know naturally that god isn't out there but rather is in all of us at all times. We don't see color, sex, rich or poor. Many don't have a sexual orientation and can't connect of a physical basis. The world as it is makes us very sad. We never met anyone that could understand us in anyway. Our parent will say we were the easiest to get along with but the hardest to understand. U have an imortant child there. Be careful with them!!!

To say you are to old to be an indigo is obsurd. They have always been but are just more common now. Lets see a very common thing for indigos is to be androgenious (not sure if i spelled that right) as adults. They are not attracted to a persons extrior (age, race, sex, physical looks) but rather thier soul. I could care less what a partners extrior is like. Indigos are able to focus thier energy. This one is hard to explain and even harder to control. They have no emotional shields and often when they are upset lights GFCI's and breakers will pop. Lastly we remember our experiences befor birth. If you want do a search for (indigo adults) that may help. more than I can.

solosthere
10th January 2012, 12:50
I love the painting at first I thought it was a photo. My father was a professional artist that did realistic work and commercial cartoons ,he is the creator of the Kebler Elfs, but this take realism to a whole new level. Most artists develop over a long period of time but she is so young!!!!!!

Libico
10th January 2012, 19:24
Thank you so much for this thread Newlyn! I saw a documentary a year or two ago about prodigies and people with special gifts and she appeared on it (I recall it was on Discovery, unless my memory fails me).. seeing the show back then it absolutely blew my mind the art that she created and hearing her life story.. I'm checking her stuff out right now and am blown away yet again.

Studeo
5th March 2012, 23:35
Akiane: I started to draw at the age of 4. Nobody taught me how to paint. I just felt this energy coming through me. And I had to show it to everybody in the world.
HOST: Akiane Kramarik is an internationally recognized 15-year-old prodigy who lives in Idaho, USA. She is considered the only known child binary genius, in both realist painting and poetry.

Akiane: Im just using my gift to inspire people to live a better life, to, just to live with more happiness and more love, and hope.

HOST: When 4-year-old Akiane began to draw sketches and her vivid visions of Heaven, with no previous exposure to books or television, her parents realized she had a gift.
At the time, Akianes family did not believe in God or discuss spiritual matters at home. But seeing her sketches and hearing her vivid descript-xions of Heaven, her parents realized there was a whole new reality that she was able to perceive.

http://youtu.be/XLJ7j46ek3o

RedeZra
6th March 2012, 06:59
http://homeschoolingteen.wordpress.com/2009/07/06/akiane-kramarik/

Akiane composed a series of Jesus paintings after finding the perfect model. “I always think about Jesus and talk about Him,” she said. “I was looking for a model for a long, long time, and when I couldn’t find anyone, one day I suggested to my family to pray all day for this model so God would send the right one.” That very day, a tall man who also happened to be a carpenter came to their door looking for work. Akiane said, “I told my mother that that was him. I want him to be my model,” she recalled. The carpenter (who wishes to remain anonymous) was reluctant at first, because as a humble Christian he thought he “wasn’t worthy to represent his Master.” But he called back a week later to say that he had changed his mind.

http://yellowdogstudio.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/portrait-of-jesus.jpg?w=225&h=300

in the book, Heaven Is For Real by Todd Burpo. 4-year-old old Colton visited heaven and when his parents realized that he truly had been given a special gift - time with Jesus – they showed Colton dozens of paintings by masters and illustrators – there was always something wrong…

Todd learned that there was a girl – that started seeing visions of heaven at age 4 – her name Akiane Kramarik. when Todd showed his son Colton – a realistic painting that Akiane had done at age 8 – this is how it played out…

“what is wrong with this one?”

He turned to the screen and for a long moment said nothing.

“Colton?”

But he just stood there, studying. I couldn’t read the expression.

“What’s wrong with this one, Colton?” I said again.

Utter silence.

I nudged him in the arm. “Colton?”

My seven-year-old turned to look at me and said, “Dad, that one’s right.”

http://yellowdogstudio.org/2011/04/18/realistic-painting-of-jesus-by-akiane-kramarik/

Tarka the Duck
6th March 2012, 10:12
This is the same as a thread started in January

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?37978-Akiane-Kramarik-the-indigochild-of-an-atheist--amazing-stuff-&p=396809&highlight=Kramarik#post396809

Maybe a merge?

Atlas
28th October 2014, 02:50
Threads merged. Thanks.

Jay Freeman
12th May 2016, 01:34

I guess it depends on whether one is used to look at the glass half empty or half full. I prefer the latter. I see it as incredible artwork by an incredibly gifted human being.

Bill Ryan
30th September 2019, 14:00
Click this link to see this young girl's artwork, and prepare to be astonished. "God is her art teacher", she says.

:sun:

https://akiane.com

Here's Akiane's story. :flower:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm9BGxpf0hU
Akiane painted this portrait, which she called The Prince of Peace, when she was 8 (eight) years old.

The painting was stolen, and all she has is a large photograph. Years later, she recreated a slightly different version of it.

She describes how, as a little girl, she prayed the whole day before she painted it, to receive the inspiration for the image. This actually arrived in the form of an unexpected visitor to the doorstep, who had the same striking features.

She explains that the painting reflects her personal recurrent memories of Jesus. When asked (frequently!) how on earth she did this when she was so young, she admits she has absolutely no idea. She just "did it".

http://projectavalon.net/Akiane_and_The_Prince_of_Peace_sm.jpg
(Larger image: http://projectavalon.net/Akiane_and_The_Prince_of_Peace.jpg)

And here's Akiane, back when she painted this.

http://projectavalon.net/Akiane_and_The_Prince_of_Peace_(aged_8).jpg

Ioneo
30th September 2019, 22:37
I am deeply touched.

Mark (Star Mariner)
1st October 2019, 14:41
I've seen other 'spiritually' inspired paintings of Jesus, and that's a very close match. And whether you believe in past lives or not - I do - have heard/read several first-hand witness accounts (via hypno-regression), that describe him almost exactly like that: generally caucasian but tanned, brown hair and beard, striking blue-green eyes (rare amongst Judeans), and a handsomeness that made him a very striking presence. Her picture captures him perfectly.

She's an amazing talent. In fact it goes far beyond talent I think. She has a connection to something higher. An Indigo child, for me there's no doubt.

Tintin
1st October 2019, 15:41
I've seen other 'spiritually' inspired paintings of Jesus, and that's a very close match. And whether you believe in past lives or not - I do - have heard/read several first-hand witness accounts (via hypno-regression), that describe him almost exactly like that: generally caucasian but tanned, brown hair and beard, striking blue-green eyes (rare amongst Judeans), and a handsomeness that made him a very striking presence. Her picture captures him perfectly.

She's an amazing talent. In fact it goes far beyond talent I think. She has a connection to something higher. An Indigo child, for me there's no doubt.

She IS an incredible talent. Yes, I'd wondered that too: if her pictures are divinely inspired then we could be looking at an exact likeness of the man. Wow, and double-wow :flower: That's so powerful.

Franny
26th November 2019, 20:00
This is the story of a more recent painting of Akiane Kramarik, it was released early 2019.

The painting is called "Dharma", the natural, eternal and universal way to live.

zNwVraX_JKg

Seabreeze
27th November 2019, 07:51
We have Akiane also in my thread.... Spirituality, Indigo Children, Star seeds, Awakening........It is so beautiful to watch.and listen to her...I love it...:inlove:

my favorite one is "the light" :waving:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqjGLFNmorg

Anka
27th November 2019, 19:45
Thank you all for the deep meaning of this Thread!

I was so impressed that just a few minutes ago I was inspired to write a poem following the expression of the painting "The Light" which I happily sent to Akiana a few seconds ago, for all the grace and wonder on which her soul can express.

Seabreeze
1st December 2019, 20:26
I follow Akiane her development, her poems and paintings many years already and it is always a joy to listen to her, what she has to say. Her paintings are just so beautiful..it is amazing....

As far as I know, Akiane was visiting Jerusalem with her parents when she was small. After the visit there, she started to get those visions she put into her paintings. She started to paint at the age of 4 and never had an art teacher. She did not need one...the energy just came to her...she says.

But it is not only her paintings, it is what she has to say also which is just beautiful. Here is an older video of her :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLJ7j46ek3o (2010)

She is born in 1994 and in her 20 now....exactly 25 years old. I check on her youtube account here and there to see how she is doing and look at her new paintings which are always a joy to look at...:bigsmile:

Franny
20th December 2019, 02:32
Akiane has just said that she has finally been allowed to see the Prince of Peace picture.

After 16 years, I finally got to see my original Prince of Peace in the light again. This reunion was a gift from above. The meaning of Peace, Love and Hope has been resurrected. I feel this Christmas is the most special of all!
Click below to watch the whole story:

https://yt3.ggpht.com/sGQVHI8tszcP2qPRjG2RMP1fcRM1HYwFTGFid1fyzfi-rxsdw9uryo6i5tXQqDqF9zOT-DJ8u5s3cT4=s640-nd

2B86y4XRCHg

Seabreeze
10th February 2020, 06:44
I finally found the video I wanted to post here earlier. It is from 2011.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDbcxXlGCT4

Rosco1
5th March 2020, 16:54
Bill Ryan: Have you thought about doing an interview with Akiane Kramarik ?

Anka
23rd July 2020, 19:53
"Welcome to my tea-room series inspired by fluctuating sounds of nature, different aromas of teas, unique movements and changing moods.
I would compare my morning painting time to an intense marathon—it takes me anywhere from one to seven months to complete a piece of art.
My afternoon color sketching, in contrast, is my sprinting.
Please, join me for my tea break moodscapes when I sketch an impromptu painting in a few brushtrokes. Under one hundred minutes, to be exact. My brushstrokes are light, and my palette is simple. I do not repaint, nor do I paint over. If I do fix any errors, they are minimal, because I sketch for fun and rejuvenation."

''Serenade'' by Akiane painted under 100 minutes(3:10)

16TAsWzGPJ4

''A 'New Journey'' by Akiane (Afternoon Art Series)(3:57)

Wx8EUkOoODE

''Carefree'' by Akiane painted under 100 minutes(3:04)

vGHApb9HAqs

Wind
16th July 2021, 17:12
iHHDbVj4E8I

Mark (Star Mariner)
12th November 2021, 17:38
Thought this could go here. Isabella Brazhnikova is another amazing prodigy, and she's only 12 years old.

kzr_dodDuzw