PDA

View Full Version : Akiane - Artist & Child Prodigy - Inspiration from the Divine

Cate
20th December 2010, 01:32
msg deleted

shadowstalker
20th December 2010, 02:07
The next DaVince, she is awesome, shoot I aint gifted enough to draw stick figures.

Arpheus
20th December 2010, 02:59
She is 15 now and what a beautiful inspiring soul this young girl is,when i see people like her that volunteer to come down to this earth and show us all that beauty and tell us all about it it fills my heart with hope for mankind.

Humble Janitor
20th December 2010, 06:28
Souls like this need all the protection and guidance that they can get.

I find her work to be amazing.

jcocks
20th December 2010, 07:23
Wow, she's definitely a messenger..... some would call her a "lightworker". I think people like her will come to be cherished and their messages heeded more than ever before as we start upon the greatest awakening mankind has known for many generations....

Zook
20th December 2010, 16:11
Good morning Avalonians, the Earth says hello!

Inspiration from God/Source/the Divine...

Akiane's paintings are beautiful, I guess God/Source has many faces and she is expressing the Divine in her way... Her paintings express the divine creation within and around all of us..
[...]

Yes, the paintings are very beautiful. If Akiane did actually create the paintings, then she's a definite child prodigy, IMHO. I would caution, however, against claims of her being a "lightworker"; a "God messenger"; "indigo child"; etc.

In any event, you'll have to agree that it's entirely an article of faith (that connects the paintings in the video with its alleged painter). I mean, there are many suggestions that Akiane created the paintings, but very little in the way of evidence (e.g. a few brush strokes being applied around the edges of one the paintings - shown on videotape - is not proof of anything).

I think if one uses discernment and not just faith alone ... then one will see the red flags in play here. My sixth sense kicked in when I watched the video, so I did a little investigating, e.g. I watched a few more of Akiane's promotional videos and used Google to read the comments of some of her detractors.

The first flag, why all the secrecy? Why won't she paint a small demonstration piece from start to finish in full view of a video camera? Surely her parents don't expect their words to be the defining statement of Akiane's apparent prodigy? And if they expect the paintings to be the definitive proof, then surely they realize that Akiane must demonstrate her ability, not just produce a work of art and show the signature at the bottom? The argument is made that Akiane refuses to give a demonstration because that she finds it inhibiting. A strange argument in this age of hidden-in-plain-sight camera technology. To wit, if no one is in the room and no camera is visible ... how genuine is the claim of inhibition? I lose awareness of the integrated camera (on my laptop) in about 30 seconds.

Another flag ... Jesus is said to be the Son of God (in the Christian perspective). Did he use that privilege to pull in truckloads of money? Or did he walk amongst the poor and be as one of them? If Akiane is one of the Daughters of God, as is more or less implied, then why are her parents driving her from public appearance to public appearance in a figurative Brinks truck?

Third flag (someone in another blog noticed this flag, I'm just commenting on it here) ... if the painting of Jesus came to Akiane as an inspiration - and not from cultural indoctrination - then why does the skin tone resemble that of the traditional white Jesus often found in the many millions of portraits sold worldwide each year? Wasn't Jesus a man from the Galilee? Pause the following video at the 4:00 mark. I think we can agree that the portrait is of Jesus. But is this a credible portrait of someone from Galilee? Study the hair color, the eye color, the skin color, and the facial features.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vzRpYp7WME&feature=player_embedded

Fourth flag ... promotion in two of the largest psychological Bastilles in mainstream media (e.g. Oprah and Maury). I always get this funny feeling deep down inside whenever God is promoted in the Devil's Lounge.

Discernment remains our main tool against cognitive dissonance, folks. While I do believe Akiane has artistic talents, maybe even prodigious talents; I don't believe that we, as observers and consumers, are being shown the larger truth here. Humble opinions all around. Hope no one is offended by my frankness. Btw, I sincerely hope my sixth sense is proven wrong. It would be nice to have proof of an actual indigo child. If such a child exists, and if Akiane is genuinely such a child, then I'll be more than glad to eat humble pie. (Make mine with blueberries, please.) FWIW, there is ample evidence of child/adult prodigies/savants. Here are clips of a few:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckqDX2XpdyY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSqUcrFJ498&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm_EGcprAzg&feature=related

:typing:

ps: Child prodigies in music/chess/math/drawing/memory/etc. ... genuinely humble us with a public demonstration of their gifts. Savants of all ages, too, amaze us with their enormous gifts by giving us a glimpse (via demonstration). So why isn't demonstration forthcoming in the case of Akiane? Specifically, why are her parents being so secretive?

lightblue
20th December 2010, 17:05
bless...i feel sorry for the child, i think she's been very heavily leaned on...unfortunately, there's nothing divine about an 11, or 12 being able to draw/paint as a talented but not so inspired adult of maybe 18...shame really, children of her age display lots of wild imagination and freedom in their works ...this poor girl displays adult imagination solely...

i suspect there's something perverted with her parents/carers/tutors, for i think it simply cannot be god...

i would like to see where she'll take her skill when she is 18...unless totally exhausted and sick of it all by then...

she won't attract attention of art connoisseurs....

:yu: l

Cate
20th December 2010, 17:51
msg deleted

John Parslow
20th December 2010, 18:42
Well said Zook

The first flag, why all the secrecy? Why won't she paint a small demonstration piece from start to finish in full view of a video camera? Surely her parents don't expect their words to be the defining statement of Akiane's apparent prodigy? And if they expect the paintings to be the definitive proof, then surely they realize that Akiane must demonstrate her ability, not just produce a work of art and show the signature at the bottom? The argument is made that Akiane refuses to give a demonstration because that she finds it inhibiting. A strange argument in this age of hidden-in-plain-sight camera technology. To wit, if no one is in the room and no camera is visible ... how genuine is the claim of inhibition? I lose awareness of the integrated camera (on my laptop) in about 30 seconds.

Has all the hallmarks of a bit of a ‘con’ job to me, has anyone ever actually witnessed her painting? It would surely be a very simple exercise to video one of her creations to allay the sceptics or are all her works in camera? Perhaps I am just one of life's eternal sceptics! JP :cool:

Zook
20th December 2010, 18:58
Hey Zookumar,
You raise some very valid questions and have some interesting insights here…
Personally I did not ‘smell a rat’ as regards the authenticity of her work, but I could absolutely be wrong!!
I did not feel that she was trying to push one particular faith or spiritual path over another- in one interview she actually says that her parents and family spent much time exploring many different faiths and paths..
[...]

Points taken, Cate. I would just like to reiterate here my comments about discernment. Certainly, discernment works in Akiane's favor when you place her next to the great musical prodigy of our times: Justin Bieber. Humble opinions all around. (There can never be enough of those, wot? Perhaps someone could create a Humble Opinions All Around icon just for Avalon?)

ps: Your new video was fascinating to watch (notwithstanding the fact it was broadcast by PBS corp., the intellectual wheel of the massive CIA-driven MSM eighteen-wheeler). By all appearances and impressions, Akiane is a delightful young woman-to-be. Hope she turns into a woman of solid spiritual stuff, i.e. breaks away from the angelic/evangelic hologram that MSM is broadcasting and fiat money is funding.

Cate
20th December 2010, 19:42
msg deleted

lightblue
20th December 2010, 20:12
I wonder what she's sacrificed in order to develop her talent and create these hundreds of paintings?

Cate

opted out of her general/comprehensive education - she mentions that in her promo video...in my view, that's about the "wrongest" sacrifice to make...the decision that may come back to haunt her in 3 or 4 years when she is no longer a "wunderkind" but a young adult ...:yu: l

lightblue
20th December 2010, 20:18
here's another "miracle"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He7Ge7Sogrk

Cate
20th December 2010, 20:35
msg deleted

Agape
20th December 2010, 20:49
opted out of her general/comprehensive education - she mentions that in her promo video...in my view, that's about the "wrongest" sacrifice to make...the decision that may come back to haunt her in 3 or 4 years when she is no longer a "wunderkind" but a young adult ...:yu: l

I agree but unfortunatelly, there's often no 'middle way' through uniqueness of either abilities or disabilities, in our society .
It can feel extremely difficult to satisfy 'both parties' , the conventional and one that feels true to ones self.

And it may become impossible to live happily with gifts-that-need-to-be-given..

P.S. The painting elephant looks almost unbelievable to me ..very talented elephant indeed.

:panda:

lightblue
20th December 2010, 20:52
P.S. The painting elephant looks almost unbelievable to me ..very talented elephant indeed.

a super talented elephant, i know! i'm a fan... l

Zook
20th December 2010, 21:09
Hello Lightblue,

here's another "miracle"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He7Ge7Sogrk

Wow!!! (raised to the power of a zillion WOWs!).

Watching that incredibly beautiful elephant express itself (himself/herself??) brought tears to my eyes! Not the kind that drip down the cheeks, but the kind that hang in the corner of the eye and never want to drop! Without doubt or hesitation, the most remarkable youtube video I've ever seen (on any subject)! If anyone out there still has doubts about the existence of Our Creator, then I hope this video will find your eyes. I'm truly humbled by this video; just finished showing it to my mother. Will definitely give it to facebook.

Thank you kindly.

Carmody
21st December 2010, 01:53
Zook, I thought Jesus was made out of plastic and did the Hula wiggle on my dashboard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jj4G2x0_uw

As for the elephant, that is very wow. Very much so. And that brings the nightmare of the abuse and the death, etc, into greater light. We cry for the sins of man against the innocent and the unprotected.

Good luck eating that next hot dog or steak.

Arpheus
21st December 2010, 03:09
Hello Lightblue,

Wow!!! (raised to the power of a zillion WOWs!).

Watching that incredibly beautiful elephant express itself (himself/herself??) brought tears to my eyes! Not the kind that drip down the cheeks, but the kind that hang in the corner of the eye and never want to drop! Without doubt or hesitation, the most remarkable youtube video I've ever seen (on any subject)! If anyone out there still has doubts about the existence of Our Creator, then I hope this video will find your eyes. I'm truly humbled by this video; just finished showing it to my mother. Will definitely give it to facebook.

Thank you kindly.

i have to completely agree with you on this one ZOOk simply mind blowing inspiring and the absolute proof that animals are more special then one may think,what a wonder to behold,thanks so much LIGHTBLUE MADE ME DAY !!

Zook
21st December 2010, 08:41
Hi Carms,

Zook, I thought Jesus was made out of plastic and did the Hula wiggle on my dashboard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jj4G2x0_uw

As for the elephant, that is very wow. Very much so. And that brings the nightmare of the abuse and the death, etc, into greater light. We cry for the sins of man against the innocent and the unprotected.
Good luck eating that next hot dog or steak.

Absolutely. I've simplified my diet to veggies, fish, and shrimp ... but perhaps I need to simplify more, you know, maybe just veggies and eggs. Who knows what level of consciousness is moving along with the fishes. Of course, as fish are carnivores themselves ... the concept of crime and punishment could be at play here. Eat and be eaten, as it were. Certainly, cows and most things on the average human diet are herbivores. So perhaps the sin factor (e.g. a euphemism for conscience and not the religious doctrine) ... depends on what type of animal we eat? And in the extreme application to the consumption of plants ... maybe the breatharians have best ethical perspective? Just thinking out loud now. Insomnia does that to me.

wegge
26th January 2011, 12:12
Hello all,

You are raising the question why there´s so much secrecy. Since short there´s a video embedded on her site. It lasts 63min and is sped up and shows her creating a piece of art.
Maybe you also want to check out her blog where she´s sharing some of her own points of view of life (which of course could also be ghostwritten..)

http://akiane.com/blog/

Ah i forgot to say. Her brother is also an prodigy.It´s a family of prodigies but i don´t know about their other sibblings. They were all born under water. He ( Ilia) is only 7 years old i think and philosopher and also creator (manifestator?) of some beatiful art.
here is his site:

http://iliapoetry.com/home.html

bless you all :)