PDA

View Full Version : Reply to a PA member... Perhaps we might be "Big Picture" oriented if we really expect change

Chester
20th February 2017, 06:24
warning - monster post

That's too easy a way out, and gives you excuses to ignore real problems.

I don't ignore real problems. But sometimes real problems can be used to distract folks from far bigger problems.

And I certainly don't protect those who are provably harmful especially to the vulnerable... which are very real problems... different real problems, but real problems.

So I ask - Did Erin's efforts back in the early 90s prevent Flint Michigan's water crisis? No... Flint's issue wasn't caused by greed and ignorance which then became coverup (like Hinckley) but ironically, Hinkley, California's ground water problem related to an attempt to limit corrosion on a natural gas pipeline and Flint's problem related to the failure to apply corrosion inhibitors in their drinking water processing plant. Flint's issue occurred at the very height of the Obama era and Obama was responsible for the EPA and the EPA was responsible for making sure Flint didn't happen. Did all those Obama regulations stop what happened in Flint? Nope. But I don't blame Obama or the EPA. And no one can argue the massive regulations made any difference.

These things happen because the current batch of Earth human beings are in charge. Human beings. Irregardless of regulations. Irregardless of "green movements" (because these are controlled by those who wish to use these movements to control humanity. Irregardless of "green" innovations (because the good stuff is not allowed into production)!

So (perhaps) you think the solution is that the whole world suddenly shifts to usage of every single technology that the PTBs allow us to use regardless of the cost because your argument appears to be that the threat is greater than any cost? And if it were that simple, I would agree with you... but I see it differently. I see beyond the isolated issue. I see a big picture unfolding. A big picture where you and I won't be worried about the water we might drink... because we won't even have the choice, indeed far too many don't now.

It is my opinion that there is a tiny chance that a movement has sprung up which might actually alter this otherwise inevitable course. And of course, the movement has a long, long way to go to even give it any odds it might succeed.

There's one thing I believe about this movement if it ever might succeed. There is going to be a struggle, indeed... isn't it obvious in full swing already? Isn't it obvious (now) that the rantings of the pioneer "conspiracy theorists" are appearing to be pretty accurate?

It is my opinion that it won't be a large set of isolated battles where along the way, we win a few and lose a few where one day we all high five that the bad guys have finally been forever defeated. This is a huge, worldwide... perhaps beyond just this one planet wide... perhaps even a struggle of multi-dimensional proportions... conflict and it involves every single aspect of one's being.

So bringing it all back to where at least the human race, and all the species of Earth the human race should be stewarding, might actually achieve enough self determination and restraint over themselves (ourselves) such that we might truly salvage and perhaps restore our home (Earth), protect our children's futures... ensure as much of the diverse expressions of life as we can, right now or as soon as possible, on Earth, right here in 3D such that all these expressions of life can continue and flourish... can thrive, we damn well better rid the planet of the spiritual illness that is foundational to every single aberrancy that consumes those of us who have realized that unless they maintain iron-fisted control over the rest of us... those who wish to be free of such an illness... those of us who have achieved victories over many, many of these aberrancies - unless we deal with this deeply embedded spiritual disease - nothing will ever change and in fact, perhaps one day, it'll indeed be all too late.

So back to my silly opinion. The sickness must be contained, isolated and eradicated. This is a very tall order. Handicapping this current batch of humans and basing some of that handicapping on the history of this Earth's human race, I don't make odds good, but what I do know is that unless 'the right folks' arrest the disease, contain it, isolate it and eradicate it - we are toast.

Trump is potentially one of those 'right folks' but it won't be him alone who is needed to play a role in spearheading and assisting this movement... it will take us all... some are on board now, some will join later... some might be glad after the change finally comes (if it ever comes)... some may not be here to see it.

It's not about stopping greedy, stupid, scared human beings who make the mistakes like happened in Hinkley and Flint because we'll never stop that as long as the current batch of puppet masters remain in charge. Our consciousness shift can only succeed if the sick are no longer our masters.

See... the vision is that perhaps a single nation can actually regain self rule where then folks like you and I can not just have the choice as to how we wish to live, an expression of living that first and foremost honors all life... but that we demonstrate by our actions that we want to live honoring all life and that we do so because we have the freedom to make those choices.

Free to and want to... and then do so. That's the goal.

This is what I see as at stake. What Trump might do, as a leader, is facilitate this dream like no other option we have had before us in decades, maybe longer. To do it requires the US attain sovereignty and that in so doing, this is achieved in the very least painful way from the perspective of the whole world.

But there's no way this is going to happen without some pain. Yet unless folks are willing to be courageous, you can forget it.

dynamo
20th February 2017, 14:15
But there's no way this is going to happen without some pain. Yet unless folks are willing to be courageous, you can forget it.
Good post, thanks for sharing it with us.
As for your closing comment above, most people are courageous to some extent but they need someone to lead them.
They need to understand, in laymen's terms, what it is they are being "courageous" for.
These goals must resonate with them.
All of them may not feel that the goals are in their best interest.
As you stated, it is a tall order, but humanity as a whole has to start somewhere to repair the damage done to Mother Earth in such a short time span, e.g. since the "Industrial Revolution", as an example.

Desire
20th February 2017, 14:40
First you have clarity then courage then INTENTION to achieve. Make it Happen.

Chester
20th February 2017, 15:19
Good post, thanks for sharing it with us.
As for your closing comment above, most people are courageous to some extent but they need someone to lead them.
They need to understand, in laymen's terms, what it is they are being "courageous" for.
These goals must resonate with them.
All of them may not feel that the goals are in their best interest.
As you stated, it is a tall order, but humanity as a whole has to start somewhere to repair the damage done to Mother Earth in such a short time span, e.g. since the "Industrial Revolution", as an example.

Yes indeed... so with regards to "clean, efficient energy" -

When the "rumored to already exist" advanced technologies are released and when anyone who makes positive discoveries along these lines can share their findings freely and openly with the world, then all environmental concerns can be resolved to the best ability of humanity at that time.

But the opinion here is that this will never happen as long as the current sub group within the the human being group remains in charge.

And it is further the opinion here that the sub group is consumed by a disease that penetrates every level of their being and has infected these folks to varying degrees. A disease that is rooted in the spirit and soul and then reaches through the mind, the emotional body and in many cases manifests in the physical body.

A disease which, just like alcoholism, causes those close to the diseased ones who may not be alcoholics themselves to become sick too. Sick not that they now become alcoholic, sick at the level of their emotional and mental bodies that extends to their soul / spirit.

Far too many (and if you are like minded about this subject to folks like David Icke for example then you might have the view "everyone") that have become our real leaders (those so far "up" they are untouchable) and I am not referring to the "officialized" ones via however they seized their power positions... I am referring to those many here believe are actually giving these known puppets their instructions.

It is these folks who not only have this disease but have the power to protect the various forms of sustenance required to satisfy the various thirsts this disease generates.

And just like an alcoholic who may actually stop drinking or be forced to live without access to alcohol... preventing these folks from access to the objects of their thirsts does not mean their disease will magically go away. There's work that must be done by each one of these folks individually and by humanity as a whole and that work has, at best, an opportunity to arrest that disease within those who have it to varying degrees... arrest it until a way is found to eradicate it from humanity once and for all so that one day there's a generation of humanity completely free of this disease.

But now I must circle back to the point... the starting point. One thing that is certain, unless these folks no longer have access to the objects of their thirsts or have found a way to "stop drinking" (a metaphor), it is certain they will continue to be sick even if they desired at the depths of their soul to be otherwise.

And the only way these folks will be prevented access is if they are denied access and this likely entails an end to their positions of power come first.

There's a saying... "Cocaine is God's way of telling you you have too much money." That saying probably applies to most of us... but I can see that it probably doesn't apply to the masters of this Earth... because they create the "money" and every other important aspect of daily living such as laws and how those laws are enforced (selectively). The millennia old fulfillment of these thirsts has created the need for power so that an unobstructed, constant and continuous "protection" of the feeding of these thirsts is unthreatened and thus unending.

It is my hope that, just like in the case of an alcoholic... a rare event but it does happen... that one by one those who are alive today and who are caught up in this disease might somehow decide it is time to stop, to experience relief and to stop harming the rest of life on this planet Earth. That they might seek grace above all, seek freedom from the chains of this multi-level disease that has them feeling eternally bound to suffer from it, eternally bound to cause the suffering of the rest just so they can keep feeding the disease.

Bringing this all back home, it is just my own likely very naive and likely ridiculously fantasy filled pipe dream that the heart of humanity's problem could be... could be one day cured. And I do not just wish for what is likely impossible, I actually root for and do what I can in my actions anyone who, to me, represents a possibility that the power structure entrenched in the world might be changed. This is why as an American I am rooting that somehow the US is able to regain its sovereignty but I hope for this for all the folks of all the nations. For it seems to me the only way this matter can ever achieve resolution is if the folks who are disease free or who at least have this disease under arrest become the ones the rest of us empower to lead our world.

And then... if/when that happens, nations will become obsolete and a true unified but healthy world can emerge. This includes a world where the natural, material environment needs no protection because we all live conscious of and appreciative of our world. This would happen when we eradicate this disease.

That's my vision and my opinion about it all.

Chester
20th February 2017, 22:01
consider this -

How fake is climate change?
Real but not from people. Ice and tectonic subduction zones releasing CO2

Click back to the post to understand where thise came from and to consider if the information may be worth considering as possibly true.

Justplain
20th February 2017, 23:10
Hi Sam, i hope that you are not in despair over the state of affairs in the world. Your diagnosis of the spiritual disease of those in power is likely correct. Aaron Russo's interaction with Nik Rockefeller showed that the illuminati truly dont care about the sheeeple. Aaron was probably offed for telling the world that.

I do think that our foreparents won us enough freedom that we can choose to live a life that keeps us relatively healthy and awake. For instance, my family doesnt watch much tv, we eat organic as much as possible, we filter our water, etc. We can each battle the programming tptb try to instill in us by not listening to their commercials or their msm, home school if necessary, refuse to be microchipped, etc.

Another thing we can do is just enjoy our lives. Dont let modern culture, or lack thereof, depress us. Enjoy the good things we have in life like mother nature, our families, our pets, and the magnificent connection we have with the Divine. By pursuing our true spiritual nature we enhance our lives and better the world.

Staying aware of tptb and their tricks is essential for long term freedom. By enjoying the freedom we have now will keep our minds and spirits fresh to defeat further encroachment and will keep tptb from controlling us the way their disease yearns for and in a way defeats it.

So living a good life, a moral and healthy life, contributes to the overthrow of this disease so the cure you want may someday arrive.

amor
21st February 2017, 22:37
Sam Hunter is a nice masculine sounding name. It sounds strong, handyman, independent and full of testosterone, something seemingly doing a disappearing act on earth today by mishap or design, probably the latter.

amor
21st February 2017, 22:45
I have saved an article which explains how the Queen, the Federal Reserve (the Rothschild's) and the Crown Corporation own the U.S. Federal Government Corporation or whatever it is called. The U.S. of America will never be Sovereign while these types are holding them up and down. We need to sever all connections with Rothschild, Rockefeller and the host of parasites who want to tax you for breathing. Their disease is cured only by death. When I have more time I will post the entire thing.