PDA

View Full Version : Wondering if anyone has watched this documentary, 'The Nightmare', on Netflix?

Adam73483
1st March 2017, 03:07
Here's the trailer. As a targeted individual, I am all too familiar with their ability to produce fake dreams and I'm pretty sure these people are I prime example. Watching this documentary has given friends nightmares but nothing phases me at this point. In a good way.
The Nightmare trailer Netflix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoPsjWqvwT4&sns=em

Carmody
1st March 2017, 03:36
Sleep paralysis is all about the body shutting itself down, shutting off motor control. In the deepest levels of sleep, this is what happens.

When we meditate it is possible to have the ego shut off, the body shut down.... but the consciousness be fully awake.

I have done this an uncountable number of times. So often ...that I'm conscious, aware and noting the whole intricate layered sequenced package of it happening, in my every day sleeping and waking patterns.

This is the classic sleep paralysis.

We are wired to fear unknowns, is the simple answer.

There is no 'sleep paralysis', it is a simple case of being awake when the body is asleep.

I once spent over 18 months being 'unaware' or unconscious, for only 1.5 hrs of each day. The rest was conscious time, and part of that was body rest time (body sleep), but I was still busy, thinking, astral projection, and so on.

When we wake in this condition, we freak, as our motor control is not there. Simple. Time sense is also skewed.

No mystery, no aliens, none of that.

1Nje1HWrI6Y

Bluegreen
1st March 2017, 03:59
Here ya go once again Adam73483
;)

DoPsjWqvwT4

Adam73483
1st March 2017, 04:10
Thanks. Well, you could be right in this instance but one thing I'm sure of is being a targeted individual and it is very real in many cases. Not necessarily aliens in mind. I'm open minded to pretty much anything. Thanks for your view on this issue.

Chakra
1st March 2017, 06:26
Thanks. Well, you could be right in this instance but one thing I'm sure of is being a targeted individual and it is very real in many cases. Not necessarily aliens in mind. I'm open minded to pretty much anything. Thanks for your view on this issue.

The only time it happened to me was connected to an abduction, while camping. Long story. But guess how I feel about camping now lol I fought it and 'awoke' my body.

Since our bodies are all frequency based I would surmise that there is a frequency that can shut down the bodies motor functions, all the while keeping the mind awake.

Have you tried reverse 'targeting'? And Controlled remote viewing?
Sometimes its not that you even have to do anything but change your perspective.

Atlas
1st March 2017, 12:00
Watch the documentary here: http://vumoo.li/videos/play/watch-the-nightmare-83419

Sleep paralysis happened to me once, I just woke up in my bed unable to move my body, I tried to move several times but I was unable. I remember thinking: "I'm paralysed, what's happening? What is doing that? How long will this last?". And just as the anxiety was building up, I suddenly was able to move again and regained full control of my body. It felt like my mind was a few inches from my body, just 'outside' of it.

[...] it is a simple case of being awake when the body is asleep. [...]
Yes, this is what it felt like. Also another time, while sleeping, I remember being fully aware of the fact that I was asleep and dreaming, I had full control over my dream, I was able to 'dream' my dreams the way I wanted to, it was quite a pleasant sensation actually.

NeedleThreader
1st March 2017, 14:46
Having experienced sleep paralysis myself four times over several years, it was so weird and uncomfortable, like an unwanted out-of-body experience, that I seriously thought I was being abducted and thought this for years. I thought I was targeted.

Then I did some research after my third experience and found that many people do experience this when they are sleeping. Being a recovering alcoholic, I also correlated three out of four of these experience with a night of heavy drinking. Still very real and very terrifying. I have not had an episode of this since I have stopped drinking three years ago.

Carmody is right, you can meditate to a point where there is this separation but you are much more in 'control' of the experience in that state of mind.

I started watching the documentary on Netflix when it came out some time ago and realized they were spinning a common symptom and given it a nightmarish spin.

Bruno
1st March 2017, 16:20
I have had sleep paralysis for years. (Much less frequent now that I take anti-depressants)While I get that there is a scientific explanation. It is hard to explain away the things I have heard and felt during sleep paralysis. It makes me question if someone or something is able to use "sleep paralysis" to their advantage, why and to what end I have no idea.

Slant84
1st March 2017, 18:17
I've personally suffered from approx 20-30 episodes of sleep paralysis over the years, and yes indeed, they can be terrifying. It usually seems to happen when I'm absolutely exhausted and just falling asleep and all the sudden I realize I'm in my bed, I'm not alone, and I desperately need to wake up because I have the conscious thought that I'm dreaming but need to break this condition I've fell under. I've seen shadow people, monster like beings of all form, even people I know that seem to morph in to something sinister. I concentrate with all my might to wake up, and when I do I'm soaked in sweat, and apprehensive about going back to sleep! I hate to say it but they've been so bad at times I needed a stiff drink or a Xanax to even begin to trust myself to make it through. The effects seem so real, you actually question their validity at times. Was it really just a bad dream where I couldn't move, or something more going on?

Foxie Loxie
2nd March 2017, 14:56
Slant84....sounds like you need to "clear" all negative forces verbally before you go to sleep each night. You are a Sovereign Being with authority over your own "space"! :muscle:

Adam73483
2nd March 2017, 15:20
I haven't attempted any kind of
Remote viewing, though I have experienced synthetic dreams at the very start of my sleep cycle and seen what I believe was a window into their world, but only briefly. Every time this has happened I was awoken by they're V2k voices and they continued to talk to me for the first few minutes i was awake and then the seem to leave me alone. I have figured out a few different methods of shutting them down. One is where I intentionally think of random words and ideas and I basically just go through as many different thoughts and words rapidly, which seems to confuse and silence them. Another is if I am with someone while they are speaking to me, I simply tell that person what I am experiencing and ask them to listen for it themselves, and that causes them to stop immediately. Lastly, in a peaceful manner, I can simply ask them, "Do you really believe you are helping humanity by what you're doing," or "keep telling yourself that you are doing this for good." Something like that. And I have cut my targeting symptoms almost entirely at the moment. It has been widdled down to about 3 minutes at a time and once every week or two. My dreams are out of my control, so they are targeted a little more often but at least my waking life is under control.

BMJ
2nd March 2017, 15:50
I've seen the man in the coat and hat several times, but the guy that has visited me has got a better tailor. :sun:

Satori
2nd March 2017, 18:11
I am reposting here a post a made in mid-2016 about the subject of sleep paralysis.

Default Re: Personal experiences of the unusual kind!

My father was in the Marine Corp during WWII. After the war, he attempted to assimilate to civilian life. That lasted less than two years, before he joined the newly created United States Air Force. Prior to creation of the USAF, it was called the Army Air Corp. My father became a radar man in the USAF and retired in 1967 after about 25 years in both branches of the military. (He worked primarily on the radar on the nose of the aircraft. He was well-aware of unexplained sightings, UFOs if you prefer, appearing on radar and being seen by pilots and others.)

I was born on an air force base near Cheyenne, Wyoming, USA in 1950. I lived the first 16 years of my life on air force bases all over the USA (including Malmstrom AFB, Great Falls, Montana (1966)) and in Japan and Germany (Ramstein). I do not recall the name of the base in Japan. I was 2-3 years old at the time. I lived in Germany from October 1962 to November 1965. I was 12-15 years of age during this time.

While in Germany and living on Ramstein AFB, I had three experiences of what the mainstream would call Sleep Paralysis. I do not know what it was, but it was very frightening to me each time. I also had an experience while taking a short cut home through the woods one night that I cannot explain.

Briefly,

I want to be clear here: I do not claim to have been abducted. If I was, it was probably USAF personnel and not extraterrestrials/aliens. What I claim is that on three occasions, which never happened before living on Ramstein and has never happened since, I awoke from a night's sleep laying on my stomach and completely unable to move even a finger, or a toe, or my head or anything.... (As a note: I do not sleep on my stomach. Never have. It is not comfortable to me. I may lay on my stomach for a brief period to stretch before I turn over on my back to fall asleep, but that's it. I have never awakened on my stomach from a sleep except on these three occasions.)

So here I was paralyzed, or so it seemed. The paralysis was one thing, but what was frightening was not so much that, but the sense; the very real, intense and piercing sense that behind me, in my bedroom where I should be safe, there was someone(s) or something(s) standing there behind me just out of my sight. And, because I could not move, yet, I was unable to turn my head or body to see if someone was there, or not. I felt fear. Real fear. (I spent 2 years in the US Army as an infantry soldier in the 82nd Airborne Division from 1970-72 (I was drafted) and I never experienced anything that caused me to feel the fear I was feeling on these occasions.)

It wasn't the paralysis alone that scared me so much. It was the feeling and very real sense of someone there behind me, someone who or something that should not be there, coupled with the inability to move that scared me. I felt very vulnerable and defenseless. I do not know how much time passed from when I awoke to when I began to move. Many minutes for sure. Time seemed to stand still. I went through exactly the same process described herein on all three occasions.

As I lay there unable to move, I very much wanted to move. Part of me wanted to be able to turn to see who or what was there. Another part did not want to see that, but rather wanted to bolt out of the bed and out of the room. But I couldn't do either. I could not move. I still remember saying to myself "I have to move, something, some part of me has to move... to get going." I started with a finger, a baby finger on my right hand I believe. I was able to nudge it a bit. Then gradually I could move the baby finger. Then the next finger. Then I could move my hand at the wrist and so on. It seemed that as I moved--just a little at first, it started a process whereby I could now start to move my arm, and a leg, then the other, slowly at first. This was all good I thought. But, as I was able to move I realized that at some point I would be able to turn and see what was behind me. But, what if they did not want me to move? What if...?

Eventually when I felt that I could move enough to turn over, I mustered all the courage I had and turned over on my back, fearing what I may see, and I looked. There was nothing. Three times the same thing, and three times nothing. Or...?

As I said, this only happened when I lived on Ramstein AFB Germany. Never before and never since.

Also while living on Ramstein I took a shortcut home through a wooded area on the Base. It was very dark. No moon. I was alone. The center of the wooded area had been cleared to allow vehicles to pass. It was a common shortcut for kids and others to take to get to the living quarters for military personnel and their dependents. As I walked along this clearing I saw "standing" in the middle of the clearing in front of me an "area' that was darker than the dark around me. The area was about 3 to 4' (feet) wide and 7' tall. Again, it was quite dark outside. But this darkness was darker than the night. It, the thing, was pitch black. So black that it could be clearly seen through the black of night and distinguished as an object of some sort.

I stopped and stood silently. What was this? I thought maybe it was two lovers embracing in the night and I had stumbled on them. I stood there listening for a voice, a kiss in the night. A warning, a growl. Anything. I heard nothing. It did not move. But it was definitely there. I seriously thought about turning around and taking the long way home. Longer still now that I was almost home and would have to backtrack.

I decided to forge ahead. I was proving to myself that I was not a coward. I walked forward, slowly quietly. It did not move. As I approached I could still see it clearly. Blacker than black, sticking out darker than the night that surrounded it. As I passed, I could now see it from a different angle. It was big. It did not move, or make a sound. I did not smell anything. I passed it and walked backward as I continued to look at it. I do not know what it was. Whatever it was, it did me no apparent harm.

I have had other strange experiences, but they pale in comparison to what others have claimed to experience.

BMJ
4th March 2017, 07:26
As I walked along this clearing I saw "standing" in the middle of the clearing in front of me an "area' that was darker than the dark around me. The area was about 3 to 4' (feet) wide and 7' tall. Again, it was quite dark outside. But this darkness was darker than the night.

I had a similiar experience in the house about the time when we had all that controversy about Simon Parkes. I was sitting at the computer desk late at night and had this dark shape walk from the dining area to the lounge area passed my computer desk. It was odd because it had clearly defined edges and was rectangular and about 8 feet tall by about 6 feet square. I walked into it path but did not experience anything nor smell anything.

Later that week Simon Parkes had his Q&A which I listened to and he said Draco's use a cloaking device which appears like a dark rectangular similiar to this. Maybe that is what Satori experienced in the forest? :sun:

NeedleThreader
4th March 2017, 16:30
Hey Slant,

I forgot to mention that I also saw and felt a dark presence, I would go so far as to say a man in black, in all of my paralysis I experienced. It definitely seems to me that, like sleep paralysis, like lucid dreaming, like psychedelic drugs, like deep meditation; it gives you a glimpse into a world that is there but when awake we cannot perceive it.

I am sorry that you have been through this so many times though that doesn't sounds like any fun at all.

Mike
5th March 2017, 01:36
hi Adam, i havent seen that doc, but i just recently listened to this coast to coast about electronic harassment, and theres some good info about implanted dreams in there.

GpgHa3sWQPk