PDA

View Full Version : What's going on with all the new whistleblowers (See for yourself)

Akeron
5th April 2017, 06:14
I've got some fantastic news, that is, for those with eyes to see. I'm not telling you what to conclude but rather where to look and then make up your own mind.

It was a mystery to me, up until now, how categorically some people's testimony was denied any validity beyond having been copied from someone else. Now I've got a theory to present to you and you decide what's true.

Let's focus on the big picture. Really, just for now, look at the overall big picture .

When someone tells you he had worked for decades for some very dark forces and got messed with heavily what's more reasonable to assume: A flawless presention of his situation that might incriminate him or plenty of holes to poke at?

There is a huge group of people, all having done great research work, with integrity and a lot of dilligence - among them are David Wilcock, Michael Salla and Jay Weidner. What's more reasonable to believe: That they all sold out, were tricked... or that they indeed encountered someone telling truth as good as he can?

The human mind, when presented with new information, can handle only so much of a gap. This is absolutely natural and important for feeling secure. If the difference is too big, the information too unbelievable, it will be discarded. It simply cannot be true. It is not allowed to be true.

What's more likely now: That people, encountering such huge gaps in their own world view compared to the reality these new whistleblowers convey are making logical conclusions... or that they are defending their sanity, the integrity of their minds by finding fault in these whistleblower's testimonies so they can discard them completely never to be looked at again?

Yes, some people might have been on some payrolls. Some might have done pretty bad things. Some might still be involved with subjects no honest person would want to get involved in. They might still be very human though and have a conscience that prods them to do the best they can in the situation they are in.

What's more reasonable to do when listening to their stories: Dismiss it all, simply out of principle because of previous mistakes or pay attention, discern and see how it fits with other sources?

What's more likely true: That someone can be programmed with over 50 hours of perfectly collaborating information with endless tiny details... ... ... or that he indeed experienced something along those lines and recounts from memory, after having had it wiped, to the best of his abilities?

What makes more sense to you: That different people with coherent stories that overlap in certain areas copy each other to gain fame and money... or that they simply experienced the same thing?

Would you rather: Earn a couple of bucks telling your truth because the world needs to hear it for the benefit of all while getting attacked endlessly by people defending their minds equilibrium or work in a McDonalds?

The last one was a test to see whether you are still with us.

Now a big one.

Is it more likely, from your perspective, that there is this huge concentrated effort of countless people having been brainwashed, with perfect information that they can collaborate in an effort to discredit a gullible population or is the rise in consciousness bringing true witnesses forward who, despite all attacks, put their necks out for the good of humanity?

---

Actions, beliefs, projections and thoughts... all can be categorized into two very basic groups: Fear and Love.

Whatever is more likely to you will consist of a choice between Fear and Love and naturally move you further in that direction.

It's your choice. Your future. You decide what reality you live in.

6pounder
5th April 2017, 09:34
thats some good stuff to think about! i must say i also whought about it once or twice. that we as we call ourselves "awake" claim to know the "truth" presented by a group of "celebs" in the alternative media that all have more or less the same story to tell. and we are presented with some other "truth" that as you say it, have too much of a gap of what we used to believe is the "truth" we instantly discradit it. who knows, maybe we are all lead by some psyop opperation to keeps us happy revolting the system that there is a bubble of conspiracy that we must fight.
here is a good example of some guy who theorised the movie "metrix" and brought an intresting point that is similar to the alternative community.

please watch and try to find a relation from this theory to our community and share your thoughts.

wSVlOAocn8E

sunwings
5th April 2017, 09:42

By the word Us do you mean yourself and Seeking Senior?

Akeron
5th April 2017, 10:32

By the word Us do you mean yourself and Seeking Senior?

No. I understand this to be a figure of speech. I have nothing to do with Seeking Senior and consider her behaviour highly inappropriate. It might be unfortunate that I've joined the forum around a similar time and believe, independant of any other person, that there are a good number of sources out there that do warrant more investigation.

Innocent Warrior
5th April 2017, 11:14
I'm not being sarcastic here, I'm genuinely at a loss. It seems like you're suggesting we haven't decided for ourselves, that our choices in who we see as credible or not are not our own. Have I missed something?

And/or you're intivitng us to re-examine how we go about discerning sources, is that it?

Akeron
5th April 2017, 11:28
please watch and try to find a relation from this theory to our community and share your thoughts.

I really wanted to stop watching around the 4 minute mark but instead took a break and gave it another go... reaching 7:50. Based on this first half of the video alone I'll comment. Not in relation to this community but simply what I consider the spiritual implications of the message disseminated. I have to admit that it might change through the second part, but not every "angry church type ladys"-rant needs to be listened to until the end before you do something loving for yourself and remove yourself from the situation.

First of all: "Beware of the fast talkers". If someone throws information at you so fast you cannot consider his words and instead have to "keep up" with listening he might circumvent your critical thinking ability and lead you down a path of reasoning you would never tread on by yourself. Option: Read a transcript instead. This suggestion is independant of the video and not conclusive in any way.

Secondly: Everything shouts disempowerment. 'It's all a trick, you are stuck, no escape'. What I pick up is very strong mind energy. It could go on forever, in circles. My recommendation to the author: Go out into nature, maybe a forest, take a walk barefoot and try to really be present there. Ground.

Empowerment, as I've said elsewhere, is finding the light within. Connecting to your inner source. Like training a muscle you have to do it constantly for it to grow stronger, especially so if you do a lot of "mind-stuff"/thinking. Establishing a true connection with yourself you get access to other levels of "knowing". The fear becomes less and your trust -in yourself and the world- grows. Staying with this path, eventually, you can pick up on energies. You will, maybe not instantly but over a given period of time, be able to tell what's what. Where something is coming from -- mind and fear or heart and love.

For the most part, especially the media, is built on "mind". I am not saying there is anything wrong with "using" our minds, thinking, coming to logical conclusions. It's a good tool... when used appropriately. At the same time it is a very bad master if left unchecked and running off into dark places. "The monkey mind" as some call it needs to be befriended and taken care of so you/it rests in the assurance that everything is going to work out - it doesn't need to have all the answers.

From here on out it's all spiritual concepts. To each their own. Maybe look in a direction where the system has brought forth generations of enlightened beings, in other words "proof that it works".

Namaste

Akeron
5th April 2017, 11:44
It seems like you're suggesting we haven't decided for ourselves

What I am saying is this: We have met with opinions that had already established themselves previously. Instead of one side telling the other "I'm right" my invitation is comparing a list of noteworthy points of information, in this case as seen from my view, so you can decide for yourself how much validity it has.

To summarize: I am not saying you haven't decided for yourself. You have. I am saying try looking at it from my angle and decide whether there is any validity to this view.

The other way around I of course encourage you to do something similar, if you feel so inclined. There is no need to, though. I had offered my theories on what I believe the reasoning behind the consensus here is.

I am not asking for anything. I am offering something. Everybody can choose whether to look at it or not. In turn I am happy to look at your reasoning, if you feel like laying it out.

Innocent Warrior
5th April 2017, 12:07
Oh OK, the emphases threw me off, I think I comprehend your point better now, thank you.

I think what you offered is reasonable and I often consider both sides like that when I'm weighing things up myself. I'm likely too hard on some whistleblowers these days, when it comes to unfalsifiable material I require high credibility before I'll take anything on board. I prefer good researchers and scientific journalism, so my reasoning regarding whistleblowers is likely too unforgiving to be of much help.

PurpleLama
5th April 2017, 12:17
Some people are liars, and some people are trying to cash in. Some people want to believe something so badly they will negate the experience and the (more well) informed oponions of others.

Hervé
5th April 2017, 12:57
Interesting spin in the OP on the various effects and affects of cognitive dissonance (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Festinger#When_Prophecy_Fails) cycles infiltrating any group...

individual gains leader/guru status;
guru gets "downloads" to spread as "truths" to followers;
"truths" don't pan out;
followers start proselytizing campaigns to prove themselves right;
etc...

These kinds of psy-op "movements" starting out as "Mental Universe Downloads" have been well honed since the 50s as all sorts of "cults" started to popup all over the place, most - if not all, initiated from these "otherworldly" downloads...

... Martin claimed to have received messages from "the Guardians," a group of superior beings from another planet.... She claimed to have received a message from a fictional planet named Clarion. These messages revealed that the world would end in a great flood before dawn on December 21, 1954....Et voilà, job done: any serious, valid signals got drowned in a sea of cacophonic noises.

The psyops, in two words: Fear management!

The theory [of cognitive dissonance (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Festinger#Cognitive_dissonance)] was motivated by a study of rumors immediately following a severe earthquake in India in 1934. Among people who felt the shock but sustained no damage from the earthquake, rumors were widely circulated and accepted about even worse disasters to come. Although seemingly counter-intuitive that people would choose to believe "fear-provoking" rumors, Festinger reasoned that these rumors were actually "fear-justifying."[56] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leon_Festinger#cite_note-56) The rumors functioned to reduce the inconsistency of people's feelings of fear despite not directly experiencing the effects of the earthquake by giving people a reason to be fearful.

Akeron
5th April 2017, 13:05
they will negate the experience and the (more well) informed oponions of others.

It is this information that led to said opinions I am looking for, not in a "read these 300 pages and find it"-kind of way though. I can imagine how ugly it gets when triggered people are going after each other. Nevertheless everybody who was present took something away from the experience which you now call well informed opinions. Those who want to contribute them, to lay out their reasoning, are welcome to do so.

Bill put a lot of effort into presenting some of this stuff over here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?96929-Kerry-Cassidy-Regarding-Protecting-Confidentiality&p=1144378&viewfull=1#post1144378). I appreciate his time investment and attention to detail. The points he raises are indeed concerning for the environment they had happened in. It does not take away, in my view, from the bigger testimony being presented now though. Especially since I myself was able to see the difference in Corey and his energy from "back then", the beginning of Cosmic Disclosure and through the progression of episodes.

In other words I drew different conclusions from the available data. That is one reason why I prefer data over conclusions. If you have no time, energy or motivation to present any... that is okay. I still wish you all the best.

Akeron
5th April 2017, 13:28
Let's take it step by step.

Interesting spin in the OP on the various effects and affects of cognitive dissonance cycles infiltrating any group...

"Cognitive dissonance (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance) is the mental stress [...] when confronted with new information that contradicts existing beliefs, ideas, and values."

Yes, that is what I am talking about as possbile reason why so many new whistleblowers are being dismissed here.

individual gains leader/guru status;
guru gets "downloads" to spread as "truths" to followers;
"truths" don't pan out;
followers start proselytizing campaigns to prove themselves right;
etc...

I do not see any of that happening anywhere in my life or vicinity. I am sovereign, turning inwards for guidance. I am not aware of any leader/guru, that status, or information downloads. I do not see what prophecies you might refer to either. Proselytizing campaigns are so unlike me, I don't even know what to comment.

Now having said all that let me add that if there is a consensus that I am not welcome, for whatever reason, I am happy to leave. Nobody even needs to ask, I guess I would pick up the sentiment naturally. Offering this alternative view is motivated by love, for those who are interested. Not more, not less.

Innocent Warrior
5th April 2017, 13:51
I don't think there is any issue of you not being welcome here, Akeron, I personally would not want to see you leave.

I’m assuming you would agree that your view is highly forgiving, do you also agree it’s reasonable to accept that once a whistleblower requires such a degree of forgiveness, that it’s to be expected that others will no longer see the information as valid?

Edit - removed question as you've answered it in a previous post.

Eram
5th April 2017, 13:56

Interesting spin in the OP on the various effects and affects of cognitive dissonance cycles infiltrating any group...

"Cognitive dissonance (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance) is the mental stress [...] when confronted with new information that contradicts existing beliefs, ideas, and values."

Yes, that is what I am talking about as possbile reason why so many new whistleblowers are being dismissed here.

I think it's more a " fool me once..." kind of thing.

eKgPY1adc0A

Sierra
5th April 2017, 13:59
I interpret the big picture differently, because it *is* big. The bigness of the picture affects every institution we have: politics, government, medicine, military, justice system, religion, education, how produce is grown, how our water and land are preserved for future generations. Once an institution reaches a certain size, it is infiltrated, and taken over. Since paperclip, the US has been gradually taken over by those whose spirituality is demonic. All institutions are corrupted, all are designed to do harm.

It takes years of research to understand the big picture, and there is no getting around it, you have to do the homework yourself, because who the hell is going to believe the reality of the situation otherwise?

Data *does* eventually coalesce, and produce an overview in one's mind. One begins to discern the consistent information across many authors, many topics, many witnesses. One sees one too many false flags, something clicks. See one too many explanations that avoid the obvious (911 journalist reports the destruction of building seven, which hasn't collapsed yet), and one begins to see markers of deceit, of hidden agendas. If an "authority" of an institution makes an announcement (Catholic priests are good for children) be wary.

Whistleblowers, no matter what whistle they blow, are trashed by the institution under attack. Until the public (for themselves, by their own empirical experience) can see the testimony as valid (Yes, smoking causes cancer. Yes, the food industry is interested in long shelf life, cheap ingredients, not your health. Yes, multiple vaccines are now put in one shot, so toxic it can cause a huge epidemic of autism or kill your baby.)

Is it more likely, from your perspective, that there is this huge concentrated effort of countless people having been brainwashed, with perfect information that they can collaborate in an effort to discredit a gullible population oris the rise in consciousness bringing true witnesses forward who, despite all attacks, put their necks out for the good of humanity?

Both.

Mind control whistleblowers have a very difficult row to hoe, their own minds, their own free will trashed from babyhood. Key word: babyhood. Do the research, look around, babies trashed, whether by MK Ultra programs, starvation, being bombed back to the stone age (Young children in Syria say they'd rather die than experience anymore war.), priests in the back room... They are affected permanently. Some become loving warriors for truth, having done the work on themselves. Some give up their hell on earth, and commit suicide. Some repeat what they learned on the next generation, never knowing what they learned was a. big. fat. lie.

It always comes down to spirit, always. And as with the mechanisms of the mind, the emotions, the body, truth is required to function as a spiritual being.

And here we are, spiritual beings, swimming in a muck of a carefully designed web of hatred and lies, going back millenia, and perhaps reaching a fruition so obvious, people are waking up.

Sure, I could reread everything I've read in the last five years, but to what point? Everyone of us stands utterly alone when on a spiritual path, it is between you, and your discrimination. We rise or sink to the information out there as we choose according to our understanding, the energy expended in research.

Can't park your brains at the church door, can't avoid the reality of dysfunction everywhere you look, otherwise you end up a moonie, a satanist, a shopaholic, a wifebeater, a racist. Until you own your own ****, you are at risk. The predator instinct comes into its own, only when used correctly, to stalk truth.

As the Buddhists say, the most damage in the world is caused by ignorance.

As you say, a choice between fear and love. But babies subjected to horrors we cannot imagine, their minds taken away and split, each of their alternates cut off from awareness, and utterly lacking in conscience, doing jobs in complete ignorance for decades, entirely unaware until their forties (if they're lucky, and suicide programming doesn't kick in). Well, I think to a certain extent, the evidence is out there, *real* whistleblowers get killed, unless they are extremely smart in how they expose the truth.

And you can be damn sure the large institutions put out a barrage of chaff to fool you. They have to because from their spiritual perspective, it's all about the money.

P.S. ... er... When newbies don't want to read 300 pages to get up to speed, they are depriving themselves of information shared by the oldies, who don't really want to reinvent the wheel. If you wish to be "told", then my advice is to just hang on varied threads, and become aware of those whose opinions you respect...

Innocent Warrior
5th April 2017, 14:06

I think it's more a " fool me once..." kind of thing.

eKgPY1adc0A

That's exactly the reason for my current approach to whistleblowers.

Eram
5th April 2017, 14:08
Now having said all that let me add that if there is a consensus that I am not welcome, for whatever reason, I am happy to leave. Nobody even needs to ask, I guess I would pick up the sentiment naturally. Offering this alternative view is motivated by love, for those who are interested. Not more, not less.

Noo, don't leave.

It's nice to have a new member who actually engages on the forum.
Far too many apply for membership without posting (much).

The only consensus is that Goode's info is not to be trusted.
Don't confuse it with any sentiment toward your presence here. :)

yelik
5th April 2017, 15:25
The Big Picture
We know that we are and have been in an information war with the Establishment for a very long time. Understanding how and why this game is played is vital.

For information to have any credibility it must contain elements of truth. In addition it is often presented to support existing conspiracies so as to be more appealing to our existing beliefs and ideas floating around at the time.

If, for example, we look at how the Establishment promotes the benefits and need for vaccines in children we can see that anyone that speaks against that view is demonised by the Establishment and MSM.

Parents who claim their child has developed a disorder or disease as a result of the vaccine cannot sue the Pharmaceutical company because they have blanket protection from the state.

If one tries to sue the state and prove cause and effect it's virtually impossible to win a case because the Pharma sector has muddied the waters with a raft of research that claims that this same disease could have been caused by any number of things from living near a busy road to inhaling pollution and so on.

At the end of the day we know something is very wrong with the way we are Governed but nobody can quite put their finger on it.

One thing that I have noticed over the years is how old conspiracy ideas keep getting recycled to keep us jumping from one topic to another. This serves to distract us whilst learning little.

The truth is inevitably buried within the mass of stories, claims and testimonies that are unleashed upon us. The sole purpose of these claims is to muddy the waters, confuse us and prevent any high level enquiry from proving anything. The Elite Few are very good at what they do, they hide all the forensics and do not get caught.

In fact anyone that does not believe the Government has the right to lie, cheat, kill and steal is very mistaken.

To me this sums up what we are up against

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Bill Ryan
5th April 2017, 15:57
Now having said all that let me add that if there is a consensus that I am not welcome, for whatever reason, I am happy to leave.

What I would say, if I may, is that you're certainly talking a lot, attracting a lot of attention to yourself, and don't appear to be doing all that much reading or listening, unless you don't have a job or a family and don't need much sleep!

This is a vast library of material (and there's a lot more here: http://avalonlibrary.net), and this is quite a sophisticated, well-educated, intelligent, well-informed community.

You may earn more respect by adjusting the balance of offering your own opinions (often at quite some length) vs. doing some good personal research, and sharing your process occasionally.

Every now and then you've kind of revealed that you really don't know all that much about some things, and are in a (commendable!) journey of personal discovery. That's always to be applauded and supported. You don't have to leave to do that... though there's a great deal here that's freely available to all non-members.

Akeron
5th April 2017, 16:02
I don't think there is any issue of you not being welcome here, Akeron, I personally would not want to see you leave.

I’m assuming you would agree that your view is highly forgiving, do you also agree it’s reasonable to accept that once a whistleblower requires such a degree of forgiveness, that it’s to be expected that others will no longer see the information as valid?

Thank you. Yes - that was the very argument I had put forth in the beginning when trying to explain the consensus here. It is valid, but also limiting... especially when there are others who might have corroborating information, like Tony Rodriguez for example. The reason I focused on Corey is that he is the only source I have seen enough material of. It is safe to assume that anyone with a story "too far out" will be dismissed here... on grounds of not having any proof.

The argument is put forward that whoever really knows things would pay for talking with his life. Let me present an alternative view. First of all - whoever lives or dies does so because of his own actions. This is a spiritual universe with "rules". The dark side can tempt you, make trouble... play tricks... but as long as you stay in the light, perfectly aligned for the higher good, you are safe. Altruism, in other words, and not falling for any temptations is the best insurance.

Now, moving to the more "hands on" aspects of the view. If you have no proof and just an outrageous story... you might be safe, as long as you don't do stupid things. They have little reason to go after you and "raise suspicion". Yet again - altruism and integrity play the major roles in balancing. But if you have proof you also got a big problem. They have a vast, vast interest in getting rid of you. That might result in whistleblowers talking little, only cryptic hints... and you have to decipher crumbs. Basically you can decide whether you are interested in large truths without actual proof, just corroborating "logical" evidence, or relatively speaking smaller truths that are easier to grasp.

I am not saying one is better than the other. Both are important. It is my understanding that being aware of both aspects and knowing their limitations provides a better overview... if you are interested in that.

AutumnW
5th April 2017, 18:47
A lot of 'whistle blowers' with friends in high places and clandestine this and that and being 'in the know' really gets my antennae up. Maybe they want to make money, maybe they're in debt. I see debt people.

Steven Greer is a perfect example of somebody who did some good work, back in the day. He leveraged off of that initial success to develop a bit of a personality cult. All of 'his' people who surrounded him in the Sirius movie, on his board of directors, have since abandoned him because he lies. It's that simple. He's a liar.

AutumnW
5th April 2017, 18:58
they will negate the experience and the (more well) informed oponions of others.

It is this information that led to said opinions I am looking for, not in a "read these 300 pages and find it"-kind of way though. I can imagine how ugly it gets when triggered people are going after each other. Nevertheless everybody who was present took something away from the experience which you now call well informed opinions. Those who want to contribute them, to lay out their reasoning, are welcome to do so.

Bill put a lot of effort into presenting some of this stuff over here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?96929-Kerry-Cassidy-Regarding-Protecting-Confidentiality&p=1144378&viewfull=1#post1144378). I appreciate his time investment and attention to detail. The points he raises are indeed concerning for the environment they had happened in. It does not take away, in my view, from the bigger testimony being presented now though. Especially since I myself was able to see the difference in Corey and his energy from "back then", the beginning of Cosmic Disclosure and through the progression of episodes.

In other words I drew different conclusions from the available data. That is one reason why I prefer data over conclusions. If you have no time, energy or motivation to present any... that is okay. I still wish you all the best.

I'd love to know what constitutes 'data' in an information void where you get one 'insider' spouting unverifiable 'truths'. Seriously. And finding out the whistle blower's story is full of holes, on top of that, is a mere technicality that should be ignored in deference to the Big Picture? That is illogical.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

It seems like you're suggesting we haven't decided for ourselves

What I am saying is this: We have met with opinions that had already established themselves previously. Instead of one side telling the other "I'm right" my invitation is comparing a list of noteworthy points of information, in this case as seen from my view, so you can decide for yourself how much validity it has.

To summarize: I am not saying you haven't decided for yourself. You have. I am saying try looking at it from my angle and decide whether there is any validity to this view.

The other way around I of course encourage you to do something similar, if you feel so inclined. There is no need to, though. I had offered my theories on what I believe the reasoning behind the consensus here is.

I am not asking for anything. I am offering something. Everybody can choose whether to look at it or not. In turn I am happy to look at your reasoning, if you feel like laying it out.

It's hard to even address this, it's so weird. First of all you are conflating fact with opinion and then working from there that the 'opinion' has been established. Not logical.

AutumnW
5th April 2017, 19:07
Sierra, a huge thank you for posting this (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?97008-What-s-going-on-with-all-the-new-whistleblowers--See-for-yourself-&p=1144716&viewfull=1#post1144716). So many people have no idea how deep it runs and how far back it goes. History is divided B.C and A.D. Modern American history might as well be divided BPC and APC. Before Paper Clip and After Paper Clip.