PDA

View Full Version : How to remote view in 30 seconds

sheme
23rd April 2017, 16:54
"You have been tricked into believing you have to go through a certain part of your brain or being to be able to "see" into other dimensions. Here is the truth behind the lie."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUX3c6WxF5Y

This showed me something at once, a most interesting developement for me- I hope it gives others a good view.

DeDukshyn
23rd April 2017, 20:18
This was useful to me in more ways than one ... thanks! :)

joeecho
24th April 2017, 10:42
This was useful to me in more ways than one ... thanks! :)

I can 'see' the more ways then one that you speak of as well, DeDukshyn.

sheme
24th April 2017, 14:42
Hey Joe I took a look just now - remember your world creates what you imagine:)

joeecho
24th April 2017, 22:58
Hey Joe I took a look just now - remember your world creates what you imagine:)

The I, I imagined, imagined you would say that. ;)

Innocent Warrior
25th April 2017, 02:49
Even simpler, just know you can and do it.

Innocent Warrior
25th April 2017, 05:38
An expansion on my previous post.

There's no need for Kelly to invalidate other methods/understandings before introducing hers, like she's using it to validate her truth. It's a simple and effective technique, she's using imagination as a portal to non-local sight. I personally wouldn't use it, it's too heady for me and I wouldn't trust the accuracy of it with the conscious mind involved in that way. I also don't see how you can sidestep the pineal gland, it's biology, but going down that path would defeat the purpose of making my statement, which was intended in part as literally (which isn't always practical, depends on circumstances) but more so as a response to the entirety of what she said, because it really is that simple, if you know you can do it, then you can do it, and employ whatever methods/means that will work for you and that can vary too.

For example, in comparison to the method in the video. Some people might find that they can do it after they eat an apple. In that case, it could just be that they really love apples and it elevates them/puts them in the right state for them to be able to do it. Whatever works you know, it's a natural ability and however we do it doesn't really matter.

As far as I can see (prove me wrong if you can, I'm willing to listen), there is no one truth. Truth is truth (and I do mean truth, lying is lying), no matter where it's coming from. It would be interesting if we could just share our truth and then observe the universals that arise from them all, but some people are too busy trying to prove their truth is the right one.

sheme
25th April 2017, 08:34
Great stuff Rachel I didn't think the dismissal of other techniques was malicious rather it was meant as a sideways reassurance that "even you can do this" but I take your point.

Hey joe -LOL:clapping:

Innocent Warrior
25th April 2017, 10:36
Great stuff Rachel I didn't think the dismissal of other techniques was malicious rather it was meant as a sideways reassurance that "even you can do this" but I take your point.

Thanks, sheme. :sun: I don't think it was malicious either, just unnecessary (I also don't agree with her but that's not important here). She said this -

This third eye concept. What they want to do is re-route this natural ability that you have through an artificial system of control, so that they control what you see, where you go and what you do when you get there. That is all that is and that’s why it’s so difficult, so we’re going to blow the myth here.

So it's not just, hey you don't need to do all that, anyone can do this, it's also, that's all so hard because it's unnatural and controlling. I've never used imagination techniques (I agree with some of what she said about imagination btw) and I haven't found it difficult seeing with my mind's eye (accuracy for me is another story :bigsmile:), so I thought it fair and hopefully helpful to others to throw in my two cents. It's likely some people would find it easier to use a more elaborate, scientific method than a simple technique, depends on how one ticks.

I like the way you see it though, it's definitely a reassuring technique and pretty neat too.

sheme
25th April 2017, 12:58
Perhaps we could try a few experiments - we could start real simple- I am sat in a chair and it is facing North, South, East, or West. ?

Olam
25th April 2017, 13:07
Perhaps we could try a few experiments - we could start real simple- I am sat in a chair and it is facing North, South, East, or West. ?

Face your heart.
:peace:

OMG
25th April 2017, 22:52
"You have been tricked into believing you have to go through a certain part of your brain or being to be able to "see" into other dimensions. Here is the truth behind the lie."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUX3c6WxF5Y

This showed me something at once, a most interesting developement for me- I hope it gives others a good view.

What she said about how imagination is remote viewing made absolutely NO sense to me at all? How can I use my subjective or personal imagination to picture things and at the same time make those things an objective reality (on a social or mass scale)?

Although I do agree that it's at least possibility that many of the third eye or mystical approaches out there might be designed as control systems. But if we think about it, what "system" isn't an attempt to make people see and experience the same reality and thus control them?

p.s. Don't like her skull shirt dark symbolism of not so subliminal control...:wizard:

samildamach
25th April 2017, 23:18
Wooden chair and east

Innocent Warrior
25th April 2017, 23:50
Ugh...west?

@sheme Here's one for you, so you can play too. I'm sitting on a chair as I type this, what direction am I facing?

Ewan
26th April 2017, 09:34
Ugh...west?

@sheme Here's one for you, so you can play too. I'm sitting on a chair as I type this, what direction am I facing?

Up, has to be, you're in Australia - the only way is up! (Nice hairstyle by the way. :) )

Innocent Warrior
26th April 2017, 09:51
Ugh...west?

Up, has to be, you're in Australia - the only way is up! (Nice hairstyle by the way. :) )

It's not a logic question, Ewan! :)

sheme
26th April 2017, 17:23
I have my answer on my avalon page. And Racheal I saw west. Thanks for letting me play.:waving:

bbow73
29th May 2017, 04:04
well, I really wanted to experience something. but I can't say that it worked. I guess I maybe saw some stars in the darkness in my peripheral vision.... I wonder if dyslexia, anxiety, or even sleep apnea get in the way of the process (i did notice that my breathing became shallow)?

bbow73
29th May 2017, 16:37
Update: watched a few more instructional videos last night. Tried again with some pre-meditation & knowledge of 'visualization'. Had a strange experience, don't know if it's normal or unusual. For the most part I was just staring at the black under my eyelids, had trouble visualizing (probably due to a distracted/preoccupied mind) but eventually I had a surprisingly clear image of trees in a meadow. It only lasted a split second but it was in color... After that I persisted and saw a few random images that didn't make any sense and while some of the images were very defined I don't know that I can describe them due to not having a point of reference to compare the images. The closest I can say is abstract/exotic shapes... Am I doing this wrong?

bbow73
31st May 2017, 17:22
getting frustrated. watched tons of videos about awakening the third eye and ideograms... on the bright side, I've gotten lots of good mediation time to myself.