PDA

View Full Version : 32% of British Muslim students support killing for Islam

Deega
21st December 2010, 23:08
Hi All Avalonians, Guests,

In an article, published in the Web site Examiner.com (http://www.examiner.com/american-politics-in-vancouver/32-of-british-muslim-students-support-killing-for-islam-40-want-sharia-law) Vancouver, by Marc Schenker, it's surprising to see that Muslims, integrated in British Universities, hold dire to their culture/religion.

"According to a new survey done at 30 universities in Britain, the young Muslim student body in that country is extremely radicalized. The poll asked 600 Muslim students and 800 of their non-Muslim peers about politically touchy subjects like killing in the name of Islam and Sharia Law—and the results were like night and day between the two demographics. While hardly anyone in the non-Muslim sample accepted killing in the name of religion, basically one-third of all Muslim students in Britain supported this", and 40% favor Sharia Law.

All my blessings.

Deega

SPIRIT WOLF
21st December 2010, 23:14
Why am I not too surprised?

rgray222
21st December 2010, 23:57
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1_SIEBb0WE

This provides some answers for those interested! This is part one of a five part segment.

SPIRIT WOLF
22nd December 2010, 00:01
Thankyou, I shall watch those with interest

Zook
22nd December 2010, 07:50
Hi Deega,

Hi All Avalonians, Guests,
In an article, published in the Web site Examiner.com (http://www.examiner.com/american-politics-in-vancouver/32-of-british-muslim-students-support-killing-for-islam-40-want-sharia-law) Vancouver, by Marc Schenker, it's surprising to see that Muslims, integrated in British Universities, hold dire to their culture/religion.

"According to a new survey done at 30 universities in Britain, the young Muslim student body in that country is extremely radicalized. The poll asked 600 Muslim students and 800 of their non-Muslim peers about politically touchy subjects like killing in the name of Islam and Sharia Law—and the results were like night and day between the two demographics. While hardly anyone in the non-Muslim sample accepted killing in the name of religion, basically one-third of all Muslim students in Britain supported this", and 40% favor Sharia Law.
All my blessings.
Deega

More mind-screwing delivery from the propaganda mills of the naked emperors and tin-pot banging clowns of division and conquest.

With all due respect, Deega ... did you even hesitate and ask yourself Qui bono? ... before posting this obvious attempt at creating division by yet another rag in the duty of TMastardsTB?

The irony here, of course, is that many Bible-belt and Talmudic warrirors have actually gone beyond statistical polling to rape, pillage and murder for their religion (e.g. Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.). In Israel, since everyone is conscripted to serve, and since that state - by its own actions - has put itself in a de facto state of war ... I wonder what percentage of these conscripts are willing to kill for their Talmudic beliefs and extraTorahic paymasters?

Humble opinions all around.

:typing:

ps: It begs mentioning here, a clever statistician can design a poll to render just about any desired verdict. Certainly, such clowns have been used aplenty to steer public opinion in all the major plebiscites of the past half-century; in every so-called democratic country on the Good Earth. Sadly, discernment is lacking in the constituents of the polity. Again, qui bono?

Elandiel BernElve
22nd December 2010, 11:30
You definately have got a point Zook.
One can manipulate the truth very much trough so called statistics and short news bulletins which altough using lots of words actually say nothing.
Thus creating a false image to spread fear or control the public opinion.

But ignorance is a great threat as well.
The fact remains that some cultures (or groups of people) don't integrate and match very well. Politicians (especially in Europe) have denied the fact, due to living in the upper class and not be in touch and confronted with-, that tensions between different cultural groups have increased over the decades and in some areas even hit the boiling point.
Now hear me well, I'm not at all about spreading fear of Islamic people or any other culture, but I will say what can be easily perceived.
That's the whole point. We shouldn't deny or ignore difficulties, tensions or extreme differences between cultures out of courtesy for the minority or the "to be blamed group" involved.

Take for example a western european city where lots of 2nd/3rd generation immigrants live. It's a substantial part of the youth of these immigrant (mostly islamic) cultures that are out of control and cause nothing but trouble. Some areas in big cities are even consideren no go zones and lawless.
Foolish politicians and media then say those are muslims. Which are in no way the case.
They are people with islamic/arabic/3rd world background but they are NOT religious at all! So calling them muslim is the same as calling me a christian because i grew up in Western Europe.

It doesn't mean that there are no youth that radicalize religiously. In the Uk it's known there's growing support for a sharia law and more islamic services and laws.
We just shouldn't forget to separate both different categories.

Personally when I look at mankind, humankind, our planet, our people... I dare to say there are still a lot of cultures and groups that are way behind on the humanist ideas we try to spread about all being one, not being alone in space, spirituality as essence of our existence and love, peace and forgiveness as guidelines to our lives.
I could have a good time and a laugh with any individual from any culture and respect them as they are. But I can't help but urge people to see the BIG PICTURE and see how those cultures that still stone, kill, divide, hate, conquer, exile, mistreat women and all the like in the name of whatever pagan god or divinity they believe in is very very stagnating for our planet as a whole to advance and enter the space age as one humanity.

All these cultures interfering with each other, all the tension on the streets, the crimes, the craziness, the hate it brings, the wars it starts, the corruption it provokes they all distract so much from what we actually should be focusing on.

So Zook to counterweight on your statement that it's just fear spreading and manipulative. I think there are considerable problems with the mixup of cultures in western society.
Integration has failed, tensions have risen and the problems draw all attention from topics like disclosure, the meaning of life, love, peace, new technologies, ways to improve life for all humankind etc.
The masses are pissed off, the masses are afraid, the masses need distraction so the masses go to town to get drunk and get laid and those who can't, watch stupid tv shows and eat till they weigh 140kilos and talk about **** and nonsense.

Yes.. on a substantial level the western society did dig its own grave by tolerating everything and now gets destroyed from inside by its own tolerance.

Remember friends... we are the few, the proud.... I might say the enlightened:)

We know disclosure will change all and unite, abundance will change all and unite, equality will change all and unite

God, I wish the PTB would listen to us for once:)

Zook
22nd December 2010, 15:00
Good morning Elandiel, the Earth says hello!

One can manipulate the truth very much trough so called statistics and short news bulletins which altough using lots of words actually say nothing.

True. I'd go one further: fitting statistics to an agenda as opposed to tailoring an agenda for a statistic ... is the rule over the exception. That's how things have gotten this far. False reporting; false advertising; false economic forecasts; etc. ... these are all examples of suggestive methods, e.g. methods that employ the rule.

Indeed ... it is the very life substance of cognitive dissonance.

The fact remains that some cultures (or groups of people) don't integrate and match very well. Politicians (especially in Europe) have denied the fact, due to living in the upper class and not be in touch and confronted with-, that tensions between different cultural groups have increased over the decades and in some areas even hit the boiling point.
Now hear me well, I'm not at all about spreading fear of Islamic people or any other culture, but I will say what can be easily perceived.

I hear you well ... for I've already heard those words from my own mouth when I was about your age. But even before that (e.g. in the pre-internet days), when I was 16, the Iran Hostage Crisis left a bad feeling in my mind about Muslims. I'd already seen the caricatures of Islam and extremist Muslims in the aftermath of Black September in Munich. Here's a timeline of the stuff that found the mainstream media pages in 1972. Be cautioned that many of the attacks have the false flag fingerprints of Mossad/CIA/MI6 all over them: http://prophetofdoom.net/Islamic_Terrorism_Timeline_1972.Islam

Being from a Hindu background, I was already exposed to teachings of the saint (Nehru) and the sinner (Jinnah). The India-Pakistan border wars did not help my understanding of Muslims either. Throw into the stewing pot, the false flag Islamic Revolution in Iran (Khomeini was a western intelligence operative, I kid you not!); the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan (engineered to the point of invasion by Brzezinski et al); and the continuous stream of MSM reports of Algerian massacres ... and well, let's just say I held a warped view of Islam and Muslims.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_hostage_crisis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_war_in_Afghanistan

Only when the internet arrived and I was able to stitch together information using my own sewing needle ... did I realize the extent of the manipulations. Certainly, by the time 9/11/2001 arrived and passed, I had great mistrust of mainstream media. Of course, all faith was lost in January 2006, when I first entered the rabbit hole and dug further down into the deeper layers.

What does all this have to do with Islam? Well, I can say with 98% confidence that modern extremist Islam ... is managed and financed by the bankster empire. I can't speak to the times of Mohammed and the penning of the Koran; but some 1400 years after the fact (indeed, exactly 1400 years after the founding of Islam in 610AD): http://www.allaboutreligion.org/origin-of-islam.htm ... I can confidently assert that any extremism to be found in 610AD is a different beast from the extremism found today. Today's Islamic fundamentalism is entirely directed from outside (using a minionship of western-controlled mullahs). So question begs ... are the Muslims to be blamed for being indoctrinated by tutors in the duty (and pay) of the bankster empire?

That's the whole point. We shouldn't deny or ignore difficulties, tensions or extreme differences between cultures out of courtesy for the minority or the "to be blamed group" involved.

Agreed. But to be properly informed about these difficulties, tensions, and extreme differences ... we must look towards the source of these divisions. To wit, who is manipulating the divisions?

Take for example a western european city where lots of 2nd/3rd generation immigrants live. It's a substantial part of the youth of these immigrant (mostly islamic) cultures that are out of control and cause nothing but trouble. Some areas in big cities are even consideren no go zones and lawless. Foolish politicians and media then say those are muslims. Which are in no way the case. They are people with islamic/arabic/3rd world background but they are NOT religious at all! So calling them muslim is the same as calling me a christian because i grew up in Western Europe.

Exactly.

It doesn't mean that there are no youth that radicalize religiously. In the Uk it's known there's growing support for a sharia law and more islamic services and laws.

Yes, but who is pushing for Sharia laws? The mullahs? Ok, then ... who is funding the mullahs? The people? No.

To be sure, it wouldn't be fair of me to suggest that a 23-year-old compete with the experiential knowledgebase of a 47-year-old. I've lived twice your lifetime and that fact can't be brushed aside without consequences on the overall narrative. I do appreciate your point of view (which, FWIW, is ten times more informed than mine when I was 23). But now, I'm going to fast forward the discussion by stating from all that I have discovered in my research, unequivocally, that the push for Sharia laws is coming entirely from the manipulators, e.g. those who want to bring about chaos; from chaos to a new world order, i.e. TMastardsTB. The delivery system is madrassas, mullahs, and minionship. The mullahs are controlled - by carrot and by stick - by the next higher layer of henchmen in the One World Government illimunati pyramid. Here's an URL that will introduce you to the madrassas: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madrassas_in_Pakistan

Personally when I look at mankind, humankind, our planet, our people... I dare to say there are still a lot of cultures and groups that are way behind on the humanist ideas we try to spread about all being one, not being alone in space, spirituality as essence of our existence and love, peace and forgiveness as guidelines to our lives.
I could have a good time and a laugh with any individual from any culture and respect them as they are. But I can't help but urge people to see the BIG PICTURE and see how those cultures that still stone, kill, divide, hate, conquer, exile, mistreat women and all the like in the name of whatever pagan god or divinity they believe in is very very stagnating for our planet as a whole to advance and enter the space age as one humanity.

Again, I implore you to find the source of the push for modern Sharia laws. You'll be surprised by the reach of the bankster empire's tentacles. As for the origins of such behavior, all cultures have closets that can and should be emptied. That is more or less a peacetime undertaking. We are in the belly of the War on Terrorism (phony war, but one with real consequences); it has largely been a war waged against Islam and Muslims (on trumped-up charges). Any attempt to judge Islam and Muslims in this engineered wartime narrative ... should be seen for what it is: naked propaganda.

IMHO, such judgments should be made, but in the proper time and with the proper information. Drawing attention to Shari laws now, in the midst of an engineered global economic and spiritual meltdown ... is standing on the train tracks with your back turned, and pointing at a Muslim man inside the train station beating his Muslim wife with a hickory switch. No one will take issue with your noble attempt at trying to defend the Muslim wife; but they will and should question your wisdom. To wit, thousands of Muslim wives have been raped, beaten, and killed ... not by husbands or Sharia laws ... but by violent boys who've signed on for duty in the killing fields (ignorant youth largely stretched from babies to boys to 'bots by a Judeo-Christian culture).

Which brings us back to the poll in question ... is 32% ignorance not allowed for Muslim youth, especially when the ignorance of nonMuslim youth appears to be much higher?

All these cultures interfering with each other, all the tension on the streets, the crimes, the craziness, the hate it brings, the wars it starts, the corruption it provokes they all distract so much from what we actually should be focusing on.

Bingo.

So Zook to counterweight on your statement that it's just fear spreading and manipulative. I think there are considerable problems with the mixup of cultures in western society. Integration has failed, tensions have risen and the problems draw all attention from topics like disclosure, the meaning of life, love, peace, new technologies, ways to improve life for all humankind etc. The masses are pissed off, the masses are afraid, the masses need distraction so the masses go to town to get drunk and get laid and those who can't, watch stupid tv shows and eat till they weigh 140kilos and talk about **** and nonsense.

Well, Iceland took to riots not so long ago. Not exactly a bastion of Muslim interference, you'll agree. It's simple, Elandiel ... when the disenfranchised are squeezed even further, at some point they will revolt. But that is disenfranchisement expressing, not any one culture expressing. The politicians (virtually all in the duty of TMastardsTB) ... are engineering the breakdown of society with deliberate ill-conceived policies. Bad immigration policy is just one element in the set of bad policies. From chaos to a new world order ... I can't stress that enough.

Yes.. on a substantial level the western society did dig its own grave by tolerating everything and now gets destroyed from inside by its own tolerance.
We know disclosure will change all and unite, abundance will change all and unite, equality will change all and unite

Agreed. But I would modify the argument slightly. The actual breach of society has been made by our tolerance of the politicians, of this minion class of TMastardsTB. There is a video here on Avalon that's been posted a couple of times, most recently byIrishspirit. It shows the side-by-side comparison of parliamentary speeches made by the Canadian prime minister Harper and teh Australian prime minister Howard.

It is all of us tolerating that kind of duplicity that has gotten us in the pickle we are in now.

Wishful thinking is part of the tolerance that I speak of above. We can no longer afford to be tolerant of those that seek to cull us. Humble opinions all around.

ps: Again, Elandiel, I respect our age difference (and the attending experiential deltas) ... and so, I'm not criticizing your views. Those are natural views to have. Indeed, you are much more aware of things then I was when I was 23. Kudos. Having said that, if someone here on Avalon at my age level or higher had made the same arguments/observations, I would be greatly disappointed in the quality of their awareness.

The One
22nd December 2010, 15:25
http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBoQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.jamestown.org%2Fsingle%2F%3Fno_cache%3D1%26tx_ttnews%255Btt_news%255D%3D34898&ei=kBUSTfzCF-iAhAej4ICqDw&usg=AFQjCNGbYXul3IxFjQC7AEw8uK5AGMqjzQ

Within the British security community, a sort of consensus has been reached about the general viability of the counter-terrorism architecture as it has been laid out, with most discussion focused on how it is actually being implemented. Specifically, as time has passed, it has become increasingly clear that it is the “Prevent” element that is most critical if the UK is to ever overcome the menace from international terrorism. As Lord West, the Security Minister put it, “Only our work to prevent people being lured into violent extremism will defeat terrorism in the long term.” [2] This has been reflected in the public debate on the strategy, with the “Prevent” element becoming the main ideological battleground amongst security analysts in the UK.

The rubric “Prevent” is defined as “stopping people [from] becoming terrorists or supporting violent extremism.” The new strategy defines five main goals for the next three years:

• Challenge the ideology behind violent extremism and support mainstream voices.

• Disrupt those who promote violent extremism and support the places where they operate.

• Support individuals who are vulnerable to recruitment, or have already been recruited by violent extremists.

• Increase the resilience of communities to violent extremism.

• Address the grievances which ideologues are exploiting.

There have been instances where individuals holding extreme views have been of great assistance in addressing the terrorism threat

In the UK we are so multi cultural which is a good thing. 8500 Indian restaurants in Britain and its now officially Britain’s favourite dish and mine. The above statement is aimed at dealing with a small minority. In every corner of the world there will always be a small minority who stand up for their beliefs good on them not that i condone acts of terrorism but if our governments didn’t start the wars in the first place the world would be a much safer place to be

Deega
22nd December 2010, 15:29
Hi Deega,

More mind-screwing delivery from the propaganda mills of the naked emperors and tin-pot banging clowns of division and conquest.

With all due respect, Deega ... did you even hesitate and ask yourself Qui bono? ... before posting this obvious attempt at creating division by yet another rag in the duty of TMastardsTB?

The irony here, of course, is that many Bible-belt and Talmudic warrirors have actually gone beyond statistical polling to rape, pillage and murder for their religion (e.g. Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.). In Israel, since everyone is conscripted to serve, and since that state - by its own actions - has put itself in a de facto state of war ... I wonder what percentage of these conscripts are willing to kill for their Talmudic beliefs and extraTorahic paymasters?

Humble opinions all around.

ps: It begs mentioning here, a clever statistician can design a poll to render just about any desired verdict. Certainly, such clowns have been used aplenty to steer public opinion in all the major plebiscites of the past half-century; in every so-called democratic country on the Good Earth. Sadly, discernment is lacking in the constituents of the polity. Again, qui bono?

Thanks Zookumar for your posts, a few comments.

You know Zookumar, one great Hopi Chief had said (unfortunately I don't remember the reference), before something is done, it has to be repeated 9 times before it's acted upon, if I remember correctly.

It means that in bringing this information, it will make headway somehow, and reactions from our government to address this will be. Qui bono, in time, people of all race, religion will benefit, unfortunately, we won't see it in our time...!, (hope I'm wrong!), but surely, generations to come will!

Zookumar, if you want to annihilate division, I wish you all the luck! In our dimension, we are duality people, we are most of the time in contradiction...!, by our polarities, and it great, it allows creativity, and we need that fully.

All my blessings.

Deega

Deega
22nd December 2010, 15:36

Take for example a western european city where lots of 2nd/3rd generation immigrants live. It's a substantial part of the youth of these immigrant (mostly islamic) cultures that are out of control and cause nothing but trouble. Some areas in big cities are even consideren no go zones and lawless.
Foolish politicians and media then say those are muslims. Which are in no way the case.
They are people with islamic/arabic/3rd world background but they are NOT religious at all! So calling them muslim is the same as calling me a christian because i grew up in Western Europe.

So Zook to counterweight on your statement that it's just fear spreading and manipulative. I think there are considerable problems with the mixup of cultures in western society.
Integration has failed, tensions have risen and the problems draw all attention from topics like disclosure, the meaning of life, love, peace, new technologies, ways to improve life for all humankind etc.
The masses are pissed off, the masses are afraid, the masses need distraction so the masses go to town to get drunk and get laid and those who can't, watch stupid tv shows and eat till they weigh 140kilos and talk about **** and nonsense.

Many thanks Elandiel BernElve,

I was reading your post, and I felt I didn't know much of what is going on in Europe, thanks to share, and I think that you have great points.

All my blessings.

Deega

Elandiel BernElve
22nd December 2010, 15:57
Hey Zook,

Thank you for your in depth analasys and comments.
You even made me laugh old gaffer ;) in a positive way. It's not easy being one of the youngest here around.
I agree on everything you say and maybe I should have written the following in my post as well

The lie is different on every level. It's one of the few things Hoagland had said that actually doesn't need proof to be believed.

We're talking about a multi layered global issue here.
There are the PTB, indeed as you clearly state, those who orchestrate 9/11 as an islamic attack on the west, those who use FBI infiltrants in mosques to ignite extremism, those who use the CIA to create funded splintercells to overthrow governments and replace powerful positions, those who secretly fund all kinds of obscure groups to ignite chaos, fear so more security and order can be implemented. In short, Islam has been raped and (ab)used as an almost perfect (silent) fearspreading weapon by the controllers of the world.
I think it has to do with Islam not having a central sovereign institute like the Catholics have (ref: Vatican) so it can be easily manipulated and used.

I have read about the staged attacks, wars, situations under (false) islamic flag.
That's the top layer, only the controllers, corrupt politicians and we know of.

The common man on the street, including the common muslim on the street actually believes these lies.

Old Ben Kenobi: Who's more foolish? The fool, or the fool that follows him?
The fools who actually believe the lies are:
The muslim who thinks he actually should go on some fake Jihad or install the sharia law for some world governance (how infantile)
The Western man who thinks he's been attacked (9/11) and threatened by Islam starts to fear and shows hostilities.
For them that reality is the truth and thus we can speak of problematic developments on that level.

To them it's the tolerance of our governments that have created that to speak their language.
But again we have let that happened through not voting, ignorance, not caring and just not acting when politicians do the opposite of what's been promised, doing the controllers will instead.
So yeah you're right, it all comes down to once again those TMastardsTB

I need an offplanet exit for some R & R :P

Zook
22nd December 2010, 20:37
[...]
I need an offplanet exit for some R & R :P

An off-planet exit? Would be nice, Elandiel.

In my case, I'm looking for something off-supercluster (of galactic clusters). :jester:

bilko
22nd December 2010, 21:01
Don't see why the examiner is publishing this as news. 180 out of 600 students said killing was a good idea. 40% wanted sharia law. Did they visit the university of bradford where most of those results would have come from? Did they counter in the peer pressure that muslim youngsters are under?
this is just useless propaganda, i just feel sorry for the people that are outraged by this so called news.
Bilko, Not muslim but had a stint of being pagan if it helps.

bilko
22nd December 2010, 21:05
Lets keep perpetuating these lies and reinforcing the boundaries and barriers we have placed between different cultures. That way we will always believe them.:rolleyes:

Zook
22nd December 2010, 21:49
Thanks Zookumar for your posts, a few comments.
[...]
You know Zookumar, one great Hopi Chief had said (unfortunately I don't remember the reference), before something is done, it has to be repeated 9 times before it's acted upon, if I remember correctly.
It means that in bringing this information, it will make headway somehow, and reactions from our government to address this will be. Qui bono, in time, people of all race, religion will benefit, unfortunately, we won't see it in our time...!, (hope I'm wrong!), but surely, generations to come will!

Not fair ... you're invoking the sagacity of a great Hopi Chief. Me? All I've got is Tonto beside me ... and of course, my trusted steed, Silver! Hi Ho!

Be that as it may, I don't want to end up on a boundaried reservation waiting for the mercy of a culling machine. As much as we don't like to admit it, there's a measure of similarity between the putative Indian reservation and a FEMA camp. The Hopi elders' patience is to be admired, don't get me wrong ... but it only works when targeting people that still have a working conscience. Alas, TMastardsTB had signed their contract with Mephistopheles with blood, other people's blood. If humanity survives to see the foothills on the far side of the mountain, then perhaps the Hopi elders can lead the way in establishing a framework for truth, fairness, justice, patience, peace, brotherhood, etc. Before that happens, however, the better course for truthful, fair, and just humans, IMHO, is to focus our collective effort on defeating the Lernaean Hydra and its nine heads.

Zookumar, if you want to annihilate division, I wish you all the luck! In our dimension, we are duality people, we are most of the time in contradiction...!, by our polarities, and it great, it allows creativity, and we need that fully.
All my blessings.
Deega

Well, Deegs. I'm not suggesting that we annihilate division across the board. I don't think that's possible or desirable. Indeed, division gives us many pleasant dualities. Men and women wear different types of clothes, for example. The barrier of attire as a rule (with cross-dressing as exceptional behavior). Men and women tend to have separate public washrooms.. The barrier of ablutions, as a rule (with exceptions where funds and spaces are limited). Men have keys, women have locks, as a rule ... transgenders being exceptions. Etc.

John Gray writes in a best-selling book: Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. Wise man, that one. Imagine if Mars and Venus had been the same planet! We'd lose two mysteries (the mystery of being male and the mystery of being female) ... not to mention one whole planet!
:jester:

No, Deegs ... I'm not talking about annihilating natural division. I'm talking about annihilating unnatural division; engineered division; division to exploit the horizontals for the benefit of the verticals; division in the duty of conquest; etc.

A New Hope Reborn
23rd December 2010, 09:26
i would not buy to much in to what the MSM says, we all no the TPTP need us to fight each other. they can't win any other way. this might just be another way to stoke the flames. even if the people doing this survey are honest all of what it proves is that 32% of the 600 Muslims they asked are radical. using the results from 600 Muslim and then applying that to millions of Muslims is whoa fully inaccurate.

Deega
23rd December 2010, 15:50
Not fair ... you're invoking the sagacity of a great Hopi Chief. Me? All I've got is Tonto beside me ... and of course, my trusted steed, Silver! Hi Ho!

Be that as it may, I don't want to end up on a boundaried reservation waiting for the mercy of a culling machine. As much as we don't like to admit it, there's a measure of similarity between the putative Indian reservation and a FEMA camp. The Hopi elders' patience is to be admired, don't get me wrong ... but it only works when targeting people that still have a working conscience. Alas, TMastardsTB had signed their contract with Mephistopheles with blood, other people's blood. If humanity survives to see the foothills on the far side of the mountain, then perhaps the Hopi elders can lead the way in establishing a framework for truth, fairness, justice, patience, peace, brotherhood, etc. Before that happens, however, the better course for truthful, fair, and just humans, IMHO, is to focus our collective effort on defeating the Lernaean Hydra and its nine heads.

Well, Deegs. I'm not suggesting that we annihilate division across the board. I don't think that's possible or desirable. Indeed, division gives us many pleasant dualities. Men and women wear different types of clothes, for example. The barrier of attire as a rule (with cross-dressing as exceptional behavior). Men and women tend to have separate public washrooms.. The barrier of ablutions, as a rule (with exceptions where funds and spaces are limited). Men have keys, women have locks, as a rule ... transgenders being exceptions. Etc.

John Gray writes in a best-selling book: Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. Wise man, that one. Imagine if Mars and Venus had been the same planet! We'd lose two mysteries (the mystery of being male and the mystery of being female) ... not to mention one whole planet!
:jester:

No, Deegs ... I'm not talking about annihilating natural division. I'm talking about annihilating unnatural division; engineered division; division to exploit the horizontals for the benefit of the verticals; division in the duty of conquest; etc.

Thanks Zookumar for the reply, interesting, some comments,

Love the laugh, great!, but you know that Tonto was more popular for all that watched the TV show...!, you’ve got support here from fan!, that’s your edge Zook.

Alas, TMastardsTB had signed their contract with Mephistopheles with blood, other people's blood. If humanity survives to see the foothills on the far side of the mountain, then perhaps the Hopi elders can lead the way in establishing a framework for truth, fairness, justice, patience, peace, brotherhood, etc. Before that happens, however, the better course for truthful, fair, and just humans,

Do you think that there is something the masse (people of the World) can do against the TMastardsTB (have signed a contract with Mephistopheles (first time I hear of him, thanks) with blood and other people’s blood?)? And if so, do you have a clue on how we may proceed to align, get people involved in a bloody revolution...? Who’s ready....?, I wonder...!, a boycott of produces from the Industrial TPTB, it would be difficult, we are caught on different levels by their products... !

We would need to be in great suffering (each and everyone of us) to get involved in a revolution, we aren't there.... Instead, I think that we should start thinking of way to disconnect from their control...!

We would need to be independant completely from them to have a way.., own shelter, own produces (food, clothing), own heating machine, own community where people collaborate, cooperate, a dreamland we are not yet there...!

The Hopi were of the land, had profound values of Earth, people, natural resources, they surely are indispensable of what should be done in time to come.

Very well said Zook! The TPTB have find a way to have us in this way of thinking, acting, they put up means, ways to have us be of division with the money system, and our own basic needs.

All my blessings.

Deega